Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Claire Marshall (heyclaire) - Part 4

Post by Jazzy_Eliz »

lolomgstop wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:02 pm
She’s officially fallen off. She needs to just admit she doesn’t care about YouTube because there’s more money in posting sponsored content on IG.

Also, she and Matty don’t follow each other anymore. Wonder why that friendship fizzled out since they go way back to when they both lived here in the Washington, DC area.

I noticed you talking about matty and Ive been trying to look for his profile for so long!! I remember he made music and I wanted to see if he still does that and any other life updates. do you happen to have is @?

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

Jazzy_Eliz wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:46 pm
lolomgstop wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:02 pm
She’s officially fallen off. She needs to just admit she doesn’t care about YouTube because there’s more money in posting sponsored content on IG.

Also, she and Matty don’t follow each other anymore. Wonder why that friendship fizzled out since they go way back to when they both lived here in the Washington, DC area.

I noticed you talking about matty and Ive been trying to look for his profile for so long!! I remember he made music and I wanted to see if he still does that and any other life updates. do you happen to have is @?
:tu:

His IG is @matttyt and the Tennis System IG is @tennissystem

His profile is private though. I don't follow him, but do follow the band and they seem to still be rotating out members.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

She claims that she's not buying fast fashion while sporting crop tops in every video. OKAY.
She's moving to a new place to try to fill her life with something.

ohnoshedidnt
Talker
Talker

Post by ohnoshedidnt »

She just did a IG live and hella people asked her if she is dating milo ventimiglia. She blushed and didn’t say anything and never addressed the questions. What is the source of this rumor?

Ps. Someone asked about Matty and she said “I don’t really talk to that person anymore”.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

they do both follow each other on instagram. if you google both of their names, there was some discussion about the two of them on GG a few years ago. i wonder if there's something going on!

justanotherhaul
Talker
Talker

Post by justanotherhaul »

ohnoshedidnt wrote:She just did a IG live and hella people asked her if she is dating milo ventimiglia. She blushed and didn’t say anything and never addressed the questions. What is the source of this rumor?

Ps. Someone asked about Matty and she said “I don’t really talk to that person anymore”.
Should’ve been more diplomatic and say, “we are no longer friends but we wish the best for each other.” Not “that person,” kinda rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

Holy shit Milo Ventimigli??! I looove him haha
I watched some of her insta live today and I did think she had more of a twinkle on the eye, I do like Claire a lot and wish happiness for her

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

I use to be very critical towards Claire-- calling her lazy, saying that she needs to "get over" things & move on etc but then life happened to me, and I realized how easy it can be to judge someone's situation from the outside. You have a bad breakup, you have personal things go on with your family...it really changes you.Suddenly, you're no longer the person you once were, though you're constantly trying to go back to being "regular" and you dont know who you're becoming. Mental stress and depression really take a toll on you, and it never ever quite goes away. There are good periods, and there are really really dark periods. It's something you kinda always are battling. Always trying to not let things get too dark again. Just wanting to feel okay, but never quite feeling it again...

I'm not trying to make excuses for Claire, I get how as a fan how frustrating her empty promises and "poor" work ethic are, but I also get it -- wanting to produce work and simply not being able to bc youre so unmotivated. I can tell just through her IG alone, she's not fully happy but trying to make the best of her situation. Trying to not fall completely into darkness. Her need to put herself on such rigid daily routines (Even if its running the same few errands), or having a strict diet not only gives her some bit of control but also forces her to make sure shes actually doing something with her time to not feel so unproductive. I dunno, after going through my own personal sh*t, I just feel for Claire, & if nothing else just wish her the best, bc I can clearly see her struggling. While her content doesnt ignite the same spark and interest in me as it once did, I still watch her videos if for nothing else, to have a little break from reality or some background noise while I clean. I know not to expect the same Claire we once had, I think everyone else just needs to come to terms with that too, or simply unsubscribe you know?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Randomly checked on Dylan, looks like he just got engaged to Ashley. (off topic: Not sure why he describes his life as if he’s some blue collar working man of humble means when he comes from a well off family lol)

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Wow, I would never marry a man who writes an IG caption like that, lol. So effusive yet pretentious

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Lolokwow wrote:I use to be very critical towards Claire-- calling her lazy, saying that she needs to "get over" things & move on etc but then life happened to me, and I realized how easy it can be to judge someone's situation from the outside. You have a bad breakup, you have personal things go on with your family...it really changes you.Suddenly, you're no longer the person you once were, though you're constantly trying to go back to being "regular" and you dont know who you're becoming. Mental stress and depression really take a toll on you, and it never ever quite goes away. There are good periods, and there are really really dark periods. It's something you kinda always are battling. Always trying to not let things get too dark again. Just wanting to feel okay, but never quite feeling it again...

I'm not trying to make excuses for Claire, I get how as a fan how frustrating her empty promises and "poor" work ethic are, but I also get it -- wanting to produce work and simply not being able to bc youre so unmotivated. I can tell just through her IG alone, she's not fully happy but trying to make the best of her situation. Trying to not fall completely into darkness. Her need to put herself on such rigid daily routines (Even if its running the same few errands), or having a strict diet not only gives her some bit of control but also forces her to make sure shes actually doing something with her time to not feel so unproductive. I dunno, after going through my own personal sh*t, I just feel for Claire, & if nothing else just wish her the best, bc I can clearly see her struggling. While her content doesnt ignite the same spark and interest in me as it once did, I still watch her videos if for nothing else, to have a little break from reality or some background noise while I clean. I know not to expect the same Claire we once had, I think everyone else just needs to come to terms with that too, or simply unsubscribe you know?
I get what you're saying.. Life changes you, I think people are irritated with the "I'm back" and then nothing type of videos, she's in a position where she can take herself away from anything and everything with no financial implications, hence why she probably also doesn't feel the need to fully comeback.. I get it, I was majorly depressed (more functional now) after my dad died and time off ended up being me eventually quitting my job instead of halfassing it and disappointing my employer - I was in advertising btw- I think that's the responsible thing to do.. Ofc I was lucky enough that I have my savings, no debt, inheritance etc and I def acknowledge that privilege because that's not a universal thing..
People are allowed to criticise her work ethic or lack of even when they're still waiting/hoping for her, which also is their choice to do so, who knows what's really going on with her but I think if you claim something as your job there's a level of responsibility attached to it.. Just coz she doesn't Have a boss and she's gone through things doesn't mean she gets a pass..

I hope I don't sound harsh coz I do sympathise with her I just think that personally responsibility is also important even for content creators..

Sent by my nosey fingers

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

babybunny99 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:59 am
ohnoshedidnt wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:56 pm
Her ex is getting married to the woman he dated immediately after Claire. I knew he would marry her.
I just saw that! They look like such a good fit for each other. I wonder how Claire is taking it, they are moving on to bigger and better and here she is with no life progress whatsoever. What is it going to take to get her to wake up and stop wasting her life?

I noticed her sudden little burst of activity online came after he made the announcement. Could be pure coincidence, but also could be her still stuck on him :/ and a need to prove how “fine” She’s doing

thefader
Debater
Debater

Post by thefader »

Claire, if you ever creep on this site, I'd like you to know that its been so great watching you heal and get back to your old self. And you should THANK THE LORD you didn't get stuck marrying such a plain, elderly looking man. Sending you all the good vibes and equally attractive men fo da '99 into the 2000. <3

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

I bet she’ll start vlogging again or updating again because she needs the funds..lots of influencers are coming back to the places that made them because the virus has paused everything else = no money

AlexandraCC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AlexandraCC »

Claire lost another 1k subs, so people are definitely catching on the bullshit.

She never showed any interest in being a conscious consumer, never shared any values or views related to consumerism, and now BAM!, she is suddenly not into fast-fashion :roll: :roll: :roll: . It feels so fake and contrived. Her only motivation is desire to be praised and adored by the audience, so she latches onto anything that can build a spotless image.

darth_caddy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by darth_caddy »

So I guess that definite return to youtube was a lie then...
I can't believe I actually thought it was going to be differnt this time.
Also since when has she had a switch?? I swear I've never heard her ever mentioning having one.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

darth_caddy wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:01 pm
So I guess that definite return to youtube was a lie then...
I can't believe I actually thought it was going to be differnt this time.
Also since when has she had a switch?? I swear I've never heard her ever mentioning having one.

Agreed.

I think she most likely bought one at the start of the whole quarantine/self isolation thing. Animal Crossjng had just came out and so many people got it bc it was perfect to pass the time

ohnoshedidnt
Talker
Talker

Post by ohnoshedidnt »

In her Live today Claire was open & honest about her use of fillers, botox, etc. I found that pretty refreshing for a beauty influencer to be honest and own up to such procedures!

Overall - I too am glad she didn't end up w/ Dylan's ole crusty ass. But there's part of me that cant help think it's pretty sad that all her "friends" are people she works with or people whom are paid to be with her. I get that it's hard to make friends as an adult but...

And on top of that - she is moving on and going to have a roommate? She is 37. Who wants a roommate at her age? It's almost like she's regressing into 20's life & behavior which is interesting b/c she also talked about her thoughts of having kids.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

ohnoshedidnt wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:41 pm
In her Live today Claire was open & honest about her use of fillers, botox, etc. I found that pretty refreshing for a beauty influencer to be honest and own up to such procedures!

Overall - I too am glad she didn't end up w/ Dylan's ole crusty ass. But there's part of me that cant help think it's pretty sad that all her "friends" are people she works with or people whom are paid to be with her. I get that it's hard to make friends as an adult but...

And on top of that - she is moving on and going to have a roommate? She is 37. Who wants a roommate at her age? It's almost like she's regressing into 20's life & behavior which is interesting b/c she also talked about her thoughts of having kids.
well like you just said, it's pretty evident she has a hard time making friends and is quite lonely. it might not be the normal route for a 37 year old woman to take, but....Claire hasn't really "accomplished" many of the typically life milestones that people her age have, and I dont doubt that that really affected her for awhile. I think a roommate might be good for her. Literally anything would be good for her, she doesnt seem to actually enjoy life, but constantly just pushing through.

darth_caddy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by darth_caddy »

I know she deleted a load of videos last year (still kinda salty about that, I really liked a lot of the ones she deleted) but I'm surprised that she deleted the lipstick song one she did - that had like more views than any of her other videos.

Also what did she say about what kind of botox and fillers she's had?

Return to “Claire Marshall”