HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

Re: HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

Post by Guest »

Looks like she didnt get invited to the first weekend of Coachella... has she indicated if she's been invited to the second weekend?

(Doubt it. She's become so irrelevant.)

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lolokwow »

greed-futures wrote: Looks like she didnt get invited to the first weekend of Coachella... has she indicated if she's been invited to the second weekend?

(Doubt it. She's become so irrelevant.)

She actually hasn’t gone to Coachella for 2-3 years now. I think if she really wanted to she could have secured a sponsorship. Coachella is such a big marketing ploy now that the most obscure brands will feature a trip there and the most obscure influencers will find a sponsorship. Not to mention she has more than enough connects. I just don’t think it’s her “thing” anymore.

While she hardly works, the work that she does do it typically with more luxurious brands, same thing with the sponsored trips she takes. A lower end brand may make the cut here or there but she doesn’t really do fast fashion/insta boutiques or drug store makeup like a lot of the Coachella sponsors are, so I doubt she’d take on the work anyways

Post by Guest »

Shows you how long it's been since I watched Claire. Lol. Or maybe how long it's been since she made watchable content. I've seen other YouTubets from her same management company there with YSL (a luxury brand) and I thought Claire was into music.

Whatever, maybe it's not an edgy and cool enough event for her any more. ;)

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

greed-futures wrote: Shows you how long it's been since I watched Claire. Lol. Or maybe how long it's been since she made watchable content. I've seen other YouTubets from her same management company there with YSL (a luxury brand) and I thought Claire was into music.

Whatever, maybe it's not an edgy and cool enough event for her any more. ;)
This reminded me of how bad her Coachella 2016 recap video was. She was sent there by Urban Decay and only managed to get three minutes of footage the entire weekend.

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

I looked at her IG today. She seems to be really loving her "sexy vibes". She doesn't seem to be as "go-getter" as she was from 28-32. She seems to have slowed down a lot, and her content just doesn't grab me the way it used to.

I hope the best for her and I hope she finds her way whatever it may be. I found this woman on IG that reminded me of Claire, except she has a family and is an active influencer I think. I dunno. Here is her IG: https://www.instagram.com/sammijefcoate/

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

I used to love Claire. Now she bores the hell out of me with her cardboard lackluster ‘cool girl’ persona. Also, her workout IG stories make me cringe. Her squats are horrible lol

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker

Post by jelly-slug »

loloookay wrote:I used to love Claire. Now she bores the hell out of me with her cardboard lackluster ‘cool girl’ persona. Also, her workout IG stories make me cringe. Her squats are horrible lol
It’s been a while since there was an update on this thread! Image

but yeah those workout stories are super cringe. I really wonder if she does anything else besides go to Pilates, post on IG and pout all day. at first I thought Claire was depressed but really all that exercise has to get some endorphins going Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gyla
Learner
Learner

Post by gyla »

I feel like she used to be the "edgy" type with her style, tattoos, heavy makeup and "i don't care" attitude. Obviously many people mellow as they mature but for me she lost her "edge" and didn't have anything else to offer. So now we get a very generic instagram persona with not much personality.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

But it used to be trendy, sort of emo to hipster era. And now Instagram trends are on top. So she just follows the crowd

nineteenagain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nineteenagain »

I like her new vlog, but wish it wasn't sponsored. The extreme sponsored videos and instagram posts are really annoying and I don't think influencers realized it that well.

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker

Post by jelly-slug »

nineteenagain wrote:I like her new vlog, but wish it wasn't sponsored. The extreme sponsored videos and instagram posts are really annoying and I don't think influencers realized it that well.
Yeah I liked the video too. It was ALMOST like her old vlogs. But she still comes off as really lonely and sad. I feel like she’s trying to be a little more positive lately.

Also do we ever know what happened to Steph? She hasn’t been in any videos lately or on Claire’s Instagram

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

i didn't even bother with her new vlog when i saw it was sponsored lol
BANNED

:hugs:

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Yeah, a literal 5-minute commercial for Fabletics.
Claire and Leighannsays are 2 YTers who I check in on just because I have hope that they will do better. I was watching the vlog and thinking, "Get on with your life already!" I was so disappointed to see that all she does is exercise 2x/day and make nut milk. Her life always looks so sad and it's such a waste because she has potential! She's a tragic figure for sure.

babybunny99
Talker
Talker

Post by babybunny99 »

I watched her new video just to see if she has gotten any better and I see she has not. I got second hand depression watching that. I concur with you guys she is lonely and sad. She needs to quit social media and get a job, she may not need the money but she needs the structure. I was watching old Anna Lee and Jesse vlogs and realized I was watching her peak.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

ColdOne wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:02 am
Yeah, a literal 5-minute commercial for Fabletics.
Claire and Leighannsays are 2 YTers who I check in on just because I have hope that they will do better. I was watching the vlog and thinking, "Get on with your life already!" I was so disappointed to see that all she does is exercise 2x/day and make nut milk. Her life always looks so sad and it's such a waste because she has potential! She's a tragic figure for sure.
Exercise two times a day and makes nutmilk lmao omg.

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker

Post by jelly-slug »

Can someone tell my why Claire goes to the gym so much?! It’s insane. I get that she’s trying to be in shape and stuff but to be honest she doesn’t have any shape left to her. I don’t think it’s healthy to be going that much. Twice a day every day or every other day is ridiculous

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

i think it’s her chance to be social too. her instructor and the people working there are probably like her friends now. and in her head it’s gym for strength then pilates for stretching/ tone probably.
she made another sp video again about a water bottle. cool visuals and all but it really read like a traditional ad with her monotonously delivering the script.
she has over 900k subscribers now if she just pushes herself a bit and films other stuff she can go past a million. maybe she can even go try out different exercise classes and vlog them.
but no apparently doing IG Is already sO much coNtent.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

jelly-slug wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:11 pm
Can someone tell my why Claire goes to the gym so much?! It’s insane. I get that she’s trying to be in shape and stuff but to be honest she doesn’t have any shape left to her. I don’t think it’s healthy to be going that much. Twice a day every day or every other day is ridiculous

Could be that she just needs something to do.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Yeah she’s probably bored and in her own head too much. When your days are filled with almost nothing, you can become very self involved.

Alexbakerfield_18
Learner
Learner

Post by Alexbakerfield_18 »

Did anyone watch her latest video? It was a chatty GRWM but as usual with sponsored products. What irked me on this video was an Hourglass sponsorship using their brow pencil? I mean it makes no sense considering she routinely gets her brows micro bladed?? And she gets them done super dark and harsh so I’m not understanding how she really thinks it’s a good idea to be using brow products on brows that have been already micro bladed? Isn’t that the whole point of getting them micro bladed? So you don’t have to be using brow products on your brows? Just my opinion but Claire’s eyebrows are already so drawn and harsh looking. They’re so arched and heavily defined. And it doesn’t help she adds brow gel and goes in with a brow pencil!? At this point, I guess Claire spends her days:
1. Doing Pilates 2x a day till she wastes away (This is coming from a bias standpoint, but she’s just skin and bones. A little weight on her wouldn’t hurt. I wish she could try dabbling into other activities considering she’s at least been consistent with hitting the gym. Maybe lifting, sports, etc.)
2. Uploading one video when it’s an obligation because it’s obviously a sponsorship. Basically uploading her commercial.
3. Making nutmilk and banana bread.

Return to “Claire Marshall”