HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

Post by jelly-slug »

She has a habit of making these type of announcements and then falling off again. So I’m in the mindset of “I’ll believe it when I see it”.

I feel bad for Claire and yeah she has been through a lot. But I think she gives herself way too much time to wallow and sulk which keeps her from truly moving forward in life. Sometimes having free time is a luxury but in Claire’s case it’s more of a curse than anything.

She needs to stop over analyzing and overthinking everything and just do something tbh. It doesn’t even have to be YouTube or social media. But even getting a job or going on dates would be good for her. Anything other than Pilates and being broody in her apartment would be a step in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babybunny99
Talker
Talker

Post by babybunny99 »

I found this come back video Interesting, I also find it interesting that her friend/hairdresser is also reviving her and her husbands channel 'Anna Lee and Jesse'.

mansonbitch
Debater
Debater

Post by mansonbitch »

Offtopic: hey everyone, i know this is a Trash a guru but i was wondering if i can ask what style of editing and filming this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZz7G4gB3lo from 00:00 to right around 01:00, thank you in advance.

darth_caddy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by darth_caddy »

Honestly she's done this 'I'm back' stuff so many times so I'll believe it when I see regular uploads. However I hope she does as I do really like her and I like her aesthetic and a lot of the stuff she brings out.

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

I agree with everyone I don't think she needs to "come back". Perhaps just DO it. Stop over thinking it.
Also, it might just be, you tube isn't her thing anymore. Unless plans on vlogging more or something I dunno if this is her space anymore. It would be super cool to see her transition off screen to the industry side.

She has the connections.

You tube just isn't a life long career. 35... she can still pivot and do something else.
I personally think she is tired of LA and youtube and would much rather be somewhere else but she has to be there because of her mom and she has all her work there.

I don't know if she went to college or not but the last 12 years she spent in retail and makeup most people spend building a career. I know ppl who are younger making six figures and still growing fast.

She has a big fan base. This is her ace in the hole. People still like to follow her.

I really truly hope she gets it together.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Claire Marshall”