A Model Recommends

AnnaWintour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: A Model Recommends

Post by AnnaWintour » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:16 pm

Also, I don't get why she moved to the country? Didn't they already have a big house that they were building while she was pregnant? It was a really sleek 70's looking place. She was constantly moaning that she was living in air b&bs or whatever while the house was being build. They must have invested so much time and money in there... and now they moved out to a country manor, and are AGAIN renovating it? WTF?

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:54 pm

AgnesP wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:52 am
I had to pop over. I’ve no one else to mention this to!
I just watched five minutes of Ruth’s latest chat to camera. She begins by saying she has never had Botox. This is 100% a lie. I switched off.
How come you think that? Can you elaborate on it? Preferably with pictures for proof?

1loveyoutube
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by 1loveyoutube » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:32 am

lwa04 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:52 pm
I find it so odd that she won’t post pictures of her husband because ‘he doesn’t like social media’ or some such. So how on earth does he feel about you constantly plastering his kids all over social media? How can you be more concerned over your own privacy than your two kids? It’s a mad world.
Ruth’s husband posts their children in his instagram as well. He doesn’t want to be on social media, Ruth just respects his wishes.

Amelee
Learner
Learner

Post by Amelee » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:56 pm

wow what in the hell has she done to her daughter‘s hair????
" GOSSIP TIME "

Rosie34567
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosie34567 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm

This is kind of random, but I've been noticing a lot recently that she seems so...zoned out in her videos. Like she'll take super long pauses in the middle of sentences and look elsewhere (not at the camera) for most of the vids, monotone voice, etc. Idk maybe I'm just reading too much into this, but it always looks like she's on the verge of a psychotic break or something (like the calm before a storm). She's always had kind of an odd disposition, which I always thought was just kind of quirky, but recently she just seems a little....unhinged? I'm not judging people with mental health issues, I just sense that she could probably benefit from a therapist since she seems (to me, at least) super distracted and depressed.

Armywife1508
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 am

Rosie34567 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm
This is kind of random, but I've been noticing a lot recently that she seems so...zoned out in her videos. Like she'll take super long pauses in the middle of sentences and look elsewhere (not at the camera) for most of the vids, monotone voice, etc. Idk maybe I'm just reading too much into this, but it always looks like she's on the verge of a psychotic break or something (like the calm before a storm). She's always had kind of an odd disposition, which I always thought was just kind of quirky, but recently she just seems a little....unhinged? I'm not judging people with mental health issues, I just sense that she could probably benefit from a therapist since she seems (to me, at least) super distracted and depressed.
I think she likes to seem different and “quirky”. She also likes to seem so relatable, as if she’s just another busy mom with an average lifestyle.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Armywife1508 wrote:
Rosie34567 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm
I think she likes to seem different and “quirky”. She also likes to seem so relatable, as if she’s just another busy mom with an average lifestyle.
Yeah I think she’s definitely changed, she used to be quite endearing and funny but now the ‘ditzy’ is so exaggerated it’s just annoying.

She must think people like it not to edit it out but I’ve stopped watching most of her videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teaandcakeordeath
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Teaandcakeordeath » Thu May 02, 2019 4:24 pm

I just cannot believe that with all of her obvious wealth and the fact that she is/was a FASHION model she dresses her children so hideously. The poor little girl always looks like she's crawled out of a rubbish dump - ill fitting clothes with oddly mismatched patterns, styles and colours that do not go together in any way shape or form let alone actually suit her. I know they like to dress themselves at that age but I mean individually the clothes are gross anyway and together they are something else. The boy is dressed marginally better. Do you think they only wear #gifted stuff? I cannot see why you would buy any of it.

Teaandcakeordeath
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Teaandcakeordeath » Thu May 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Hereforthrshade101 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:15 am
MotherRussia wrote:They are two of the most unfortunate looking children I've ever seen, and Ted definitely doesn't look quite right.
Given that the mother is a pretty model and the dad is allegedly handsome how have they ended up with 2 trolls?

How does anyone know what her husband looks like?? I may be being a moron but can only find pictures he's taken not pictures of him and she says he hates social media?

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan » Sun May 05, 2019 9:57 am

I saw a confusing post on the girlvscancer IG. It looks like Ruth in one of the posts and someone even @ her but maybe it’s someone who looks like Ruth?

craftypudding
Learner
Learner

Post by craftypudding » Sun May 05, 2019 10:11 am

BebeSwan wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:57 am
I saw a confusing post on the girlvscancer IG. It looks like Ruth in one of the posts and someone even @ her but maybe it’s someone who looks like Ruth?
its her. I think she probably just donated her time to model the t-shirts they are selling - she appears on this website: https://girlvscancer.co.uk/shop/

Armywife1508
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:34 am

Anyone who thinks Anna Sacconejoly is hilarious and is also friends with Caroline Hirons gets my disdain.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet » Sun May 05, 2019 1:15 pm

Armywife1508 wrote:Anyone who thinks Anna Sacconejoly is hilarious and is also friends with Caroline Hirons gets my disdain.
Exactly. Who your friends are and who you associate with speaks volumes about you as a person.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan » Sun May 05, 2019 1:37 pm

craftypudding wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:11 am
its her. I think she probably just donated her time to model the t-shirts they are selling - she appears on this website: https://girlvscancer.co.uk/shop/
[/quote]

Ok that makes sense, it’s just weird how underneath her picture the caption is like, sick AF etc

I haven’t watched Ruth’s videos since about 2009, she was fun to watch then but now I couldn’t get through any of her videos, idk why but she’s so boring

Armywife1508
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:17 pm

starviolet wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:15 pm
Armywife1508 wrote:Anyone who thinks Anna Sacconejoly is hilarious and is also friends with Caroline Hirons gets my disdain.
Exactly. Who your friends are and who you associate with speaks volumes about you as a person.

“Show now who you go with; I’ll tell you what you are”. Old school.

craftypudding
Learner
Learner

Post by craftypudding » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Is Ruth pregnant? I thought some of the recent pics might be a bump but I couldn’t see any mention of it?

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:18 am

Anyone watched the latest video? Thought I would see what Ruth is up to these days. And no surprise she's building an extension :roll: Some people aren't happy unless they are having major building work. Like her grade 2 listed mansion needs to be any bigger! And she made it pretty clear she's spending a lot of dosh on this work. :roll:

Return to “A Model Recommends”