Pixiwoo GENERAL THREAD Part 2

Re: Pixiwoo GENERAL THREAD Part 2

Post by Guest »

Sorry, one more thing. The new boyfriend just seems to be a butler with benefits. All she talks about is oh he fixed my earrings for me- oh he’s making me tea now- oohhhh he’s cooking soup ohhhhhahhhh he’s just wonderful he did xyz for me me me.
Jesus screw the live in hired help if you must, but don’t call him a boyfriend and claim you love him so damn fast and expose your little girls (yes they are still children) to this crap. Ugh. This is why her relationships do not work out in the end. :tu:

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sybil Vane »

LilyMunster wrote:Sorry, one more thing. The new boyfriend just seems to be a butler with benefits. All she talks about is oh he fixed my earrings for me- oh he’s making me tea now- oohhhh he’s cooking soup ohhhhhahhhh he’s just wonderful he did xyz for me me me.
Jesus screw the live in hired help if you must, but don’t call him a boyfriend and claim you love him so damn fast and expose your little girls (yes they are still children) to this crap. Ugh. This is why her relationships do not work out in the end. :tu:
Don't forget him fixing up the BT wifi mess for Madam.

imapetitesize14
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by imapetitesize14 »

The look she gave him in the last video she put up with her daughter! Very inappropriate to post that look I think as it looked like she wanted to eat him alive! Her daughter must be mortified to have her mother be like that in front of the camera! :?

Post by Guest »

Yup. AND she said the first time she uploaded it that clip wasn’t shown so she RE-UPLOADED it to make sure we all saw. Desperate teen in a 41 year old body. :barf: It’s basically the same look she gives herself anytime there’s a mirror...
Doubt the new guy will last a year. The first time HE asks for something it’ll be GTFO. I DON’T NEED A MAN WHERE’S MY GIN HEY INSTAGRAM LOOK AT MY PENTHOUSE THIS ISN’T SPONSORED I JUST REALLY LIKE MEEE, all the while rubbing her butt all over her kitchen counter in her under (oh excuse me: Shape) wear and not reading these forums. :rofl:

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Sybil Vane wrote:
LilyMunster wrote:Sorry, one more thing. The new boyfriend just seems to be a butler with benefits. All she talks about is oh he fixed my earrings for me- oh he’s making me tea now- oohhhh he’s cooking soup ohhhhhahhhh he’s just wonderful he did xyz for me me me.
Well well...

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
Well well...
:barf:

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

She is just insufferable.

Post by Guest »

Sam did another live Instagram and someone asked her what the picture behind her was and she replied that it was art she liked but Ryan hates it. Then she made a “whatevs” shrug face. During this the guy was in the kitchen eating crisps and she kept asking him things. Ok...
This “Ryan” seems to have moved in and has made himself at home hasn’t he? Also, who the F is he to not “like” art SHE has in HER home. Who the heck is this guy, unless she has once again hooked up with another not so nice controlling guy because that’s what she seems to gravitate towards. Her “I don’t need a man” schtick is a lie because she very clearly does. He does the handy work, talks and engages with her kids, does her laundry and answers her questions. Or maybe he is super controlling and has gaslighted her into thinking she cannot do all these things on her own, she needs him. There was one time in her past (she related this story a while ago) where she was gaslighted by someone, so maybe she’s an easy target. Maybe she only THINKS she’s the new boss. Stranger things have happened in life. Whatevs indeed. Weird. She claims not to care about what people say about her on the internet but everyone knows that’s a lie because she always is bringing up the very things that are said! Amazing. Ahh, Sam and her “haters.” Famous.
On another note, just watched the Jo on the Go videos and the woman basically interviews Nic about what it’s like having MS. It was two parts and it was fantastic. Nic is extremely smart about her situation and spoke very intelligently about the entire subject while relating to the other woman who also has it. She was very down to earth and explained her points really well. It’s amazing how when she is out of her Pixiwoo mode just how well she comes off, unlike some of the Pixiwoo videos where she’s ditzy and comes off stupid. It’s like two different people. Real Nic is lovely.
added: the boytoy Ryan Andrews Wikipedia reads like he wrote it, for example “Ryan's music videos are visually unique. Over the last two years he has been creating music videos for (girlfriend) Charli XCX.“
Um, ok. Cool. :rofl: Spielberg watch out!

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

LilyMunster wrote:Sam did another live Instagram and someone asked her what the picture behind her was and she replied that it was art she liked but Ryan hates it. Then she made a “whatevs” shrug face. During this the guy was in the kitchen eating crisps and she kept asking him things. Ok...
This “Ryan” seems to have moved in and has made himself at home hasn’t he? Also, who the F is he to not “like” art SHE has in HER home. Who the heck is this guy, unless she has once again hooked up with another not so nice controlling guy because that’s what she seems to gravitate towards. Her “I don’t need a man” schtick is a lie because she very clearly does. He does the handy work, talks and engages with her kids, does her laundry and answers her questions. Or maybe he is super controlling and has gaslighted her into thinking she cannot do all these things on her own, she needs him. There was one time in her past (she related this story a while ago) where she was gaslighted by someone, so maybe she’s an easy target. Maybe she only THINKS she’s the new boss. Stranger things have happened in life. Whatevs indeed. Weird. She claims not to care about what people say about her on the internet but everyone knows that’s a lie because she always is bringing up the very things that are said! Amazing. Ahh, Sam and her “haters.” Famous.
On another note, just watched the Jo on the Go videos and the woman basically interviews Nic about what it’s like having MS. It was two parts and it was fantastic. Nic is extremely smart about her situation and spoke very intelligently about the entire subject while relating to the other woman who also has it. She was very down to earth and explained her points really well. It’s amazing how when she is out of her Pixiwoo mode just how well she comes off, unlike some of the Pixiwoo videos where she’s ditzy and comes off stupid. It’s like two different people. Real Nic is lovely.
added: the boytoy Ryan Andrews Wikipedia reads like he wrote it, for example “Ryan's music videos are visually unique. Over the last two years he has been creating music videos for (girlfriend) Charli XCX.“
Um, ok. Cool. :rofl: Spielberg watch out!
Oh he used to have a 26 year old girlfriend now has moved on to Sam, she will be hitting the botox.

It all depends on the context of what he said, it could well just be banter. I hated some of the artwork in the house I grew up in and always complained and still will if I see it there, it doesn't mean anything, it is just a bit of messing about. I don't really care.

He probably just spent several hours hanging it, lol!

She could equally be controlling - bringing up a private conversation with your partner to an audience to essentially publicly sneer at him is also not great.

Post by Guest »

Just thought of something. If “Ryan’s...videos are visually unique” maybe Sam should let him direct some Pixiwoo videos as they are pretty crap lately (well honestly for a while now). I think Nic still tries but Sam checked out long ago, always saying “oh I can’t be arsed to film today etc...” But I don’t believe however she will ever give up on her social media as she has claimed because she is desperate for the validation, plus she really loves to take her open mouth (with a broken tooth on the bottom she caused years ago from chewing her fingers bloody, lovely habit btw) selfies with that manky undercut that looks terrible (even if she thought so by now she’d want to keep it because so many don’t like it. Do not forget she’s mentally 14 so she must rebel!).
Too bad her boyfriends aren’t #sponsored because she really likes to use them.
Interesting that Ryan’s last girlfriend was 26, wonder what happened there (nah, don’t care actually) to make him go from a 26 year old to an unstable 41 year old mother of two with a penthou$e and £oads of bs. :lol!:

Post by Guest »

Very sorry for the double post but I was trying to edit/add to the last one and my iPad crashed and when I got back on this site it said I could no longer edit the post, so here it is as an attachment screenshot. Ugh! :raging: so frustrating!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

New insta live today, where coincidentally Sam decided to do a look where she “uses” her eyebrows and explains her tattoo brows, then proceeds to do more with them than she usually does, but still makes no real effort.

Hmmmm....I spoke about all of this in my last post, but she doesn’t care and never reads anything “haters” say about herself, right? :rofl:
Then she only completed one eye because of the infamous “couldn’t be arsed.”

I forgot to mention that in an insta live yesterday or the day before she actually said something to the effect of “see, I’m making my boyfriend work.” He was retrieving expensive free makeup and skincare products from the front door.

Sam is so transparent one could read a newspaper right through her.

3-2-1 until she mentions she’s on a photoshoot somewhere because she “didn’t” read that she never does “real” work anymore as a “professional” mua.

We’re waiting... :corn:

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

I do wonder how much work do they actually do outside of YouTube and RT? Nic mention having a certain make up product in her "kit" which implies she does an occasional photo shoot? Do they still teach make up classes? Maybe the kit was for that? Or does she call make up she uses for YT her kit?

Post by Guest »

after Sam saying she “couldn’t be arsed to complete” the makeup look she did on Instagram today, she has since deleted the incomplete photo (see screenshot) and replaced it with a finished one because “it was playing on her mind.”
Like it never happened, except for those of us who saw it originally.
Photos joined together and attached.
It’s really pretty. Thx Sam!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Just got on quick to say that Nic did a Live Instagram this morning and it was great! The difference between her Lives and Sam’s are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. The tone, the atmosphere, everything. Nic actually comes off as very down to earth and funny whilst Sam is so self absorbed, oddly with no self awareness. She’s a walking example of a very damaged personality. It’s sad, and it’s a situation that is devastating (domestic abuse) that I would wish on no one and I’m very sorry the Chapman Family had to experience that. So many people have similar and it isn’t fair.
Nic is the one who has come to the forefront as being the better presenter, she’s very natural. She doesn’t brag, or literally throw expensive products around. Ugh. One never comes away angry from Nic.
Anyway, Nic’s Live was lovely today.
Have a great week everyone!

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

Only took 14 seconds for the first mention of the boyfriend in the latest video.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

craftypudding wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:01 am
Only took 14 seconds for the first mention of the boyfriend in the latest video.
The whole thing was half-asked and did she really have to eat the satsuma on-screen? I used to think she had an interesting look, strong features, a touch masculine but sort of magnetising. I am not a classic beauty myself so I guess I find not-so-conventionally-pretty women more atractive than more obviously-pretty ones. Now there is something repulsive about her, not sure if it's the injections, or whether her facial expressions are more spoilt-princess-like but there is something off.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

She looks pretty in photos but when she talks, her gestures I don´tknow.. is not ugly but she is very normal.. not a pretty nose, not pretty lips.. but very pretty eyes and she knows it. Also--- EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD KNOWS SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?? SURE??? because it is very very important.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

cristina85 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:32 am
She looks pretty in photos but when she talks, her gestures I don´tknow.. is not ugly but she is very normal.. not a pretty nose, not pretty lips.. but very pretty eyes and she knows it. Also--- EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD KNOWS SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?? SURE??? because it is very very important.
God forbid she gets engaged! She would be shoving that ring in our faces 24/7!

BulletWhiskers
Learner
Learner

Post by BulletWhiskers »

(NOT diagnosing) but in response to someone who mentioned NPD. i used to watch pixiwoo since i was in my late teens around 2009-2012 i think, im now nearly mid 20s. i used to like sam the most but throughout the years ive been noticing what a lot of you have. When she first introduced her kid on a video i payed close attention to how she interacted with her.
i have been no-contact with my NPD mom for years now and Sam is a lot like her in a lot of aspects. Some ppl choose to evolve and work through their abuse, others turn into NPD assholes who feel like the world owes them and get jealous towards their own daughters. She displays classic NPD behaviours which i have seen first hand. I can tell when she films with her daughter that she plays it off and acts nice and civil but these ppl can never hide it from those who met other narcissists like them. Again not diagnosing, no NPD is truly diagnosed either way because narcissists never go to therapy to begin with to be diagnosed and they never admit theyre narcissistic.

i looked over her instagram for the first time and god, her fake smiles and trying to look all sexy and attractive are so transparent and shitty when you know she has kids. also her kids are never included in her instagram, or barely included, my mom did the same thing (she didnt have instagram shes like 10 years older than sam but the attitude is the same, trying to keep kids out of her image because she resents them and doesnt want kids to ruin her image, lol). she reeks of NPD behaviours and jealousy and resentment towards her own kids. she wants to be this sexy woman with no kids holding her down and it shows. i just hope she isnt too bad off camera and wont damage her kids. and if she does i hope her kids go no contact once theyre old enough and dont turn out like her. too many kids get brainwashed into loving their parents no matter how bad their parents are to them.

Return to “Pixiwoo”