drtobbagan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pixiwoo GENERAL THREAD Part 2

Post by drtobbagan »

annieareyouokay wrote:https://search.savills.com/property-det ... DNRD150178

it is a freakin ONE MILLION POUND apartment.
SOOOO gorgeous tho. would kill for a place like this, beautiful.
Thanks for the reply! That is indeed a beautiful home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

I don't really follow this two so I don't know much about them, but do you know if Nic also got a breast reduction?

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

Lorena wrote:I don't really follow this two so I don't know much about them, but do you know if Nic also got a breast reduction?

No, Sam had one (she talked about it in a video). No idea about Nic, aparently several women in their family had it done.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Chuchi wrote:
Lorena wrote:I don't really follow this two so I don't know much about them, but do you know if Nic also got a breast reduction?

No, Sam had one (she talked about it in a video). No idea about Nic, aparently several women in their family had it done.
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I think is quite possible Nic had one too!
Picture from a few days ago

A year ago

A little over a year ago

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

This thread is slowly dying, and so is their channel.
Nic did a "review of drugstore foundations" which was more like first impressions than a review, as she only tested how the foundations go on. She didn't wear them for a day or even longer (I would imagine, if you hope to test an item of make up properly, you wear it for 3 days at least), she just put them all on her face one by one, removed, put another one, what's the point?
Sam's half asked "live" from Ibiza, was, well half asked. (posted on 9th of August).
Also Sam's festival glitter makeup couldn't be any more basic: a sheer base and a glittery eye for a festival. Barely groundbreaking.
Also the fact that she now films from home and seems like she starts filming just before her kids get back from school as they often walk in and are in the video. They are actually really nice, polite, very pretty girls, but she's usually very patronising towards them which makes me uncomfortable.

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

lordofmisrule wrote:This thread is slowly dying, and so is their channel.
Nic did a "review of drugstore foundations" which was more like first impressions than a review, as she only tested how the foundations go on. She didn't wear them for a day or even longer (I would imagine, if you hope to test an item of make up properly, you wear it for 3 days at least), she just put them all on her face one by one, removed, put another one, what's the point?
Sam's half asked "live" from Ibiza, was, well half asked. (posted on 9th of August).
Also Sam's festival glitter makeup couldn't be any more basic: a sheer base and a glittery eye for a festival. Barely groundbreaking.
Also the fact that she now films from home and seems like she starts filming just before her kids get back from school as they often walk in and are in the video. They are actually really nice, polite, very pretty girls, but she's usually very patronising towards them which makes me uncomfortable.
ive watched pixiwoo for years and sam has always had a kind of bitchy attitude. :/

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

lordofmisrule wrote:This thread is slowly dying, and so is their channel.
So true! I actually used to find so much inspiration and so many useful tips from their videos, even when the makeup wasn't my style or when they only used gifted high-end products. Now I haven't been bothered to watch their content because it's so uninteresting. It certainly doesn't help that Sam is so full of herself and Nic morphed from being motherly and down to earth to someone who's almost equally full of herself. Their 'review' videos are never informative at all and only feel forced in order to add a bit of drugstore product in there. The way Sam talks about her girls and rolls her eyes when they intrude on her filming is nasty. If anything, she could easily edit those kinds of parts out. They are more like an accessory to her.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I remember when they put up a tutorial every Friday and it was part of my routine at the end of the working week to sit down and watch it to unwind. No chance of that now. They have morphed into pretty unpleasant people.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

All of Sams selfies remind me of cats after they smell something weird. Tuck your slanted teeth back in your gob.

Post by Guest »

^ True about the car lol, but at least Sam doesn't look as annoying as her brother Jim when doing that mouth-half-open pose: he just looks gormless to me when he does that.
I think her daughter Lily is absolutely gorgeous. She can actually carry off model poses naturally without looking too forced imo (her aunt could take note too, lol).

Post by Guest »

^ Bloody auto-correct, I meant to say cat!

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

No video this week - have they officially given up?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 12.29.01.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 12.29.58.png
They try so hard it's actually painful to watch. And now Sam has a boyfriend again which she keeps mentioning vaguely :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

lordofmisrule wrote:No video this week - have they officially given up?
I didn't think they would get another thread on here, it looks like GG gave up on them long ago too- 5 years to 'complete' this one lol

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

TourDeForce wrote:All of Sams selfies remind me of cats after they smell something weird. Tuck your slanted teeth back in your gob.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... f409e4.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180822</span><span>/</span><span>37543a3359f762b3ac6828640ff409e4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
That's so accurate!

It's been three weeks without a video (or have I unsubcsribed and forgotten that I have?)

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

New video at last. Paid MAC tutorial featuring Sam's daughter Lily. Kid's cute, but the makeup looked super heavy.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

QueenBW wrote:New video at last. Paid MAC tutorial featuring Sam's daughter Lily. Kid's cute, but the makeup looked super heavy.
How old was she when she had her daughter? I was shocked to see how grown up her daughter is!

Funny that you say it's heavy when Sam's thing is thin coats and lots of layers so that your makeup doesn't look caked on.

I like that their channel has always stayed technique-based and trying to teach how to do makeup and not just hauls and reviews like every other beauty channel. Even so, I rarely sit through an entire video from them, it's just too boring and I don't really like Sam much tbh.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

smashthebox wrote:
QueenBW wrote:New video at last. Paid MAC tutorial featuring Sam's daughter Lily. Kid's cute, but the makeup looked super heavy.
How old was she when she had her daughter? I was shocked to see how grown up her daughter is!

Funny that you say it's heavy when Sam's thing is thin coats and lots of layers so that your makeup doesn't look caked on.

I like that their channel has always stayed technique-based and trying to teach how to do makeup and not just hauls and reviews like every other beauty channel. Even so, I rarely sit through an entire video from them, it's just too boring and I don't really like Sam much tbh.
She wasn't super young. Lily is like... 13,14 I think. And Sam's 41. So Sam had her at about 27, which sure, is young, but not a teen mom by any means.

Sam mentioned in the video actually that Lily likes the full coverage makeup which she thinks is too heavy. But I meant like the eye makeup and everything was too much for a young girl. It overpowered her face and somehow made her look younger, like a kid playing dress up. Sam's technique was good, it wasn't that. I guess since it was paid advertisement for MAC she had to use certain products and do a certain look that maybe would have suited her/ Nic better than a kid.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Comes back on twitter after being MIA due to boyfriend (did she tell you she has a boyfriend!??), misreads a reply from some gal then proceeds to answer some snarky remark featuring the B.O.Y.F.R.I.E.N.D. twitter handle (https://twitter.com/directorRA), stating that she only spoke about him four times. Of course, her stupid very overkill answer is now deleted... :roll:

Return to “Pixiwoo”