Pixiwoo Random Discussions

wunderkind
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wedding Week...

Post by wunderkind »

Plus, haven't she already done a tutorial of her wedding makeup ? I thought so !

sophiebops
Learner
Learner

Post by sophiebops »

Nic, whatever sorry hahah. Yeah and in the summer one she kept saying to refer to her winter wedding tutorial if you have a winter wedding, but the next day she uploaded another winter wedding tutorial!

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Not only are the looks Barbie-like and tacky, but the entire series provides no valuable information (seriously - I'm 16, no intention to get married, and I knew all that crap already), yet she goes about it in her usual ~~oooooh I'm a professional MUA~~ way. It's all a crock of shit to get a bit of extra cash for summer.

laurrxy
Talker
Talker

Re: Sam Singing!

Post by laurrxy »

she looks like the child catcher. imagine her singing that to you when you were a child, nightmares GALORE
i'm not a bitch, i just don't give a fuck alot

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Daily mix beauty bootcamp

Post by Pixiepink »

Sam & Nic are hosting daily mix's beauty bootcamp. Overall it seems like a cheap knock off of Elle and Blair's beauty bootcamp. Sam and Nic looked a hot mess in the first episode. I find it a little unfair that one contestant has a degree in makeup and another is just a 15 year old. The only one I know of is prince of vanity so I'm rooting for him. Thoughts?

[youtube][/youtube]

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Daily mix beauty bootcamp

Post by ggeyeliner »

I like Amy.

Day 2 -
[youtube][/youtube]
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

this show was a mess when Elle and Blair tried it and it still is now tbh.

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

dark hair + dark eye shadows + purple lipstick = no go for Sam. Does not suit her at all. Mark is adorable though :)

Post by Guest »

I can't concentrate on anything other than how terrible Sam and Nic look in both videos. For beauty gurus, their makeup is shocking, especially Sams dark lipstick and orange skin.

Both of Nics tops and Sams outfit on day 2 are horrible too. Everything is just so unflattering! They're attractive women, so I don't understand how they're getting everything so wrong.

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

I like Amy and Anchal, though Olivia will probably win because they will market her as the next Zoella. I have actually watched some of Amy's videos before and I was almost convinced I was subscribed to her when I realize I wasn't.

Plus Anchal is an actual makeup artist that may probably be much better than people in the channel (including Sam and Nic themselves, and no wonder much better than Tanya) so they won't let her win in fear of people commenting how much better she is (oh but how do I wish she won).

I think Marc is fun but he has that "I wanna be an American Youtuber OH MYGODGUYSTHISISSOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD" that I cannot stand. Seems talented but he needs to tone himself down a little.

wunderkind
Talker
Talker

Post by wunderkind »

I just watched the third episode, Omg. I don't know if it's because I'm used to just seeing their heads on their videos, but the Pixiwoos look so strange! It's like they and Tanya also don't know how to dress and style themselves! It's too much makeup, too much jewlery, their clothes are unflattering. Actually any of the new guys look and dress much better than Sam, Nic and Tanya! Tanya looks so much older than she is, and Nic is a train wreck. The hair is AWFUL!

I think I like Polly (such lovely accent!) and Olívia best, but I think Marc did the best Kk look. But I agree he needs to tone down a bit.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

First of all, if you are doing a wedding week, which means you are probably preparing for it, why the fuck is it so difficult to memorize the names of the products?
Every single product: "this is ehmmmmm ummmm hmmm mac uhm *squinting at the bottom of the bottle*"
WTF, it's unprofessional and stupid.

And her tutorials are useless because she doesn't explain why is she doing certain things in summer or in winter.
She just does one makeup tutorial over and over where she "reallllly works it into her skin" and "pops it all over" and that's it.

What on earth.

Is there a bride here who found that useful?

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

So cheesy! I love the MUA Anchal's make up but she would overshadow Pixiwoo and especially Tanya's skills. Subscribed to her channel :)

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

It annoyed me that they didn't specify before the challenge whether to base the look entirely on the photo or not. If I think back to circa 08/09ish Kim DID used to wear a very dark smokey eye, glossy nude lips etc ; the look she is most well known for. So for me the quintessential Kim K look is a dark, intense smokey eye, contour, glossy lips.

[youtube][/youtube]

AAFLO
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AAFLO »

wunderkind wrote:I just watched the third episode, Omg. I don't know if it's because I'm used to just seeing their heads on their videos, but the Pixiwoos look so strange! It's like they and Tanya also don't know how to dress and style themselves! It's too much makeup, too much jewlery, their clothes are unflattering. Actually any of the new guys look and dress much better than Sam, Nic and Tanya! Tanya looks so much older than she is, and Nic is a train wreck. The hair is AWFUL!

I think I like Polly (such lovely accent!) and Olívia best, but I think Marc did the best Kk look. But I agree he needs to tone down a bit.
I agree- the outfits they wore in the semi final video were so bad. Too much animal print, not flattering at all.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Oh my god I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!
1. Why the F is Tanya wearing a leather skirt with those child bearing hips and thunder thys, it looked awful dont understand how she can think she looks good!!!!!
2. Jim has nothing to do with beauty so desperate involving him
3. Ruth looks like a crack addict
4. Constant emphasis on how "HARD" YouTube is in episode 3, this makes me physically sick. Having a job of recording videos in your room and being paid to trek around the country being fake and getting free gifts is not HARD please try a real job or serious degree. Daily mix youtubers have no job apart from YouTube and using social media I cannot understand how they seriously think its a hard job or even a proper career !!!!!! So angry.

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

I am surprised Anchal made it to the final. I didn't think she would. If she actually wins they have tough competition amongst themselves, cause she's young and she has a long way to go, and she's already way ahead on Tanya on MUA education.

Sam and Nic's outfits were HORRENDOUS. What the hell are they even thinking.

mt3377
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mt3377 »

niccaplease wrote:Oh my god I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!
1. Why the F is Tanya wearing a leather skirt with those child bearing hips and thunder thys, it looked awful dont understand how she can think she looks good!!!!!
2. Jim has nothing to do with beauty so desperate involving him
3. Ruth looks like a crack addict
4. Constant emphasis on how "HARD" YouTube is in episode 3, this makes me physically sick. Having a job of recording videos in your room and being paid to trek around the country being fake and getting free gifts is not HARD please try a real job or serious degree. Daily mix youtubers have no job apart from YouTube and using social media I cannot understand how they seriously think its a hard job or even a proper career !!!!!! So angry.
Why are you angry about the careers of YouTube gurus? If it's so easy to get millions of followers and ad money and other media opportunities, what is the name of your popular, lucrative channel so that I can check it out?

wunderkind
Talker
Talker

Post by wunderkind »

Just watched the semi finals. More hideous outfits, Ruth's hair looks quite dry and in bad condition and at first I eyerolled when I saw Jim there,but hey, perhaps he's really qualified to be a judge as he never got any particular talent except for being " nice and cute" , yet he made a carrer for himself piggybacking on his sisters ' and girfriend's successes.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

Nic's chest in that green dress... It was so distracting. I wish they would all have a serious makeover session. Thank God those two don't do clothes haul or styling videos.

Return to “Pixiwoo”