Lol that was about time.

craftypudding
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pixiwoo GENERAL THREAD Part 3

Post by craftypudding »

"Between her ED and lack of real content, I wonder if is she in therapy?" does she have an ED? I don't follow that much anymore, other than I am jealous of their pets!

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^Yes, a few months back she made her "big reveal" about how a friend called her out and made her (Sam) see she was out of control and needed help. She said she had simply "stopped eating" for a year or whatever. She had been depressed, out of a bad relationship etc. This is why I am surprised she is engaged and all OTT happy happy happy about it. It's like she's cycling, but who knows.

cccc12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccc12 »

Just saw Sam in her latest live and I am chocked at how rude, ungrateful and demeaning she is. Am I the only one? People often ask her why they aren't posting on youtube and she is so freaking rude. She said she was tired of all the people moaning about them not posting on YT? erm you mean the people who bought you and your sister's careers?
And I really think Nic is a sweetheart, but seems so insecure and I think Sam also has a lot to do with this. She is so controlling, harsh and so unlikeable in my opinion.
I have to stop watching when Sam uploads a video because of her rudeness and agressivenes - it is scary and she seem manic sometimes?!

I'm new to this thread, but from going through the pages I can see, that I am not the only with this opinion on Sam.

LeidyB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LeidyB »

I totally agree. Sam’s demeanor is so off putting that I stopped watching her uploads. She always acts like she’s doing us a huge favor by sacrificing her time to ‘record a video for us’. I love Nic, though, she’s the only reason why I remain subscribed to their channel.

cccc12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccc12 »

did anyone see the dual live with both sam and nic? Seriously, Nic practically said 5 words (exaggerated, to make a point, but still:D) because sam kept cutting her off. Every time Nic said 'oh I really like this product', Sam was like 'no, don't like it' kinda insinuating, that that was THEIR shared opinion?? Every time Sam did it, Nic got a sad put-in-her-place-face (which she's probably been used to for the past 39 years living with Sam) and was just silenced. What the F? I stopped watching it, Sam is sooo aggressive and me, me, me.

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

How long does Botox last? By the end of the lockdown we might get an idea of what they really look like now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

craftypudding wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:19 pm
How long does Botox last? By the end of the lockdown we might get an idea of what they really look like now ;)
Up to 6 months? I don't mind her Botox but her lips curl in a weird way, like they don't belong in with the rest of her face.

cccc12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccc12 »

Haha, Sam blocked me today on Instagram because I criticized her post😂 she is the most pathetic person, I’ve ever come across. She also liked a comment that was pure bullying! She is disgusting, yes I’ve said it

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

cccc12 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:12 pm
Haha, Sam blocked me today on Instagram because I criticized her post😂 she is the most pathetic person, I’ve ever come across. She also liked a comment that was pure bullying! She is disgusting, yes I’ve said it
Sorry to hear but at least now you're free of her bitchy highness. Which post did you criticize and what did you say?

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

cccc12 wrote:Haha, Sam blocked me today on Instagram because I criticized her postImage she is the most pathetic person, I’ve ever come across. She also liked a comment that was pure bullying! She is disgusting, yes I’ve said it
Oooh tell us more! I can’t watch anymore. They bore me senseless to be honest!

cccc12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccc12 »

Thankfully (only for my own satisfaction) I unfollowed her before she blocked me😂 I’m childish like that.

First, this can be a sensitive subject and I do not condone anything at all - I am just telling what happened:)
Well, she posted about white people privilege and a specific video, which was horrible to watch.
Let me just point out, that I think it is absolutely horrible what is going on over there, but the video IMO was a ‘dangerous’ one because I knew it would cause arguments and bashing each other and I was of course right.
She then bashed a white person (she suddenly become the spokesperson for black people and saying she knew how they felt???!) and started bashing a person (white girl) for stating her opinion which was completely legit and polite. I then wrote that I got what the idea behind the post was, but I thought it was the wrong way to go because people starting arguing and being very aggressive towards each other.
I then wrote something and said colored people (I have patients who call themselves that all the time), but a plastic blogger from the states (never seen her before) was really rude to me and said ‘In case you didn’t know, WE don’t use that word any more, colored is derogatory’.
I then wrote ‘who are we because my parents (I wrote parents by mistake but meant my patients - didn’t see it it had autocorrected) calling themselves that’.
She then said ‘ well you should share this newfound information with your parents’ in such a demeaning way. Sam then LIKED that bullying comment and I wrote ‘wow Sam, showing your true colors’ and she blocked me.

But they all proved my point. It is an impossible argument to have because we as white people obviously don’t understand, but often when we do ask on social media we often get bashed. I am not playing victim, I am just saying that it almost never ends well. Nic did a video about the exact same thing, that we (just generalizing here) want to learn and educate ourselves, but it is not helping when we are being ridiculed.
She also like other bullying comments towards other people which I find disgusting and. E.G a commenter who said to another one ‘you are part ofthe problem, when she was asking a polite question’ :o

Sorry for the long post, it she is vile and I’m actually glad I can’t see her anymore
lordofmisrule wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 11:38 pm
cccc12 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:12 pm
Sorry to hear but at least now you're free of her bitchy highness. Which post did you criticize and what did you say?
Last edited by cccc12 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

cccc12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccc12 »

I replied to the poster underneath the whole story (if you want to read my novel) and I’m glad I can’t see her shitty attitude anymore😂
Eat My Shorts wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 11:45 pm
cccc12 wrote:Haha, Sam blocked me today on Instagram because I criticized her postImage she is the most pathetic person, I’ve ever come across. She also liked a comment that was pure bullying! She is disgusting, yes I’ve said it
Oooh tell us more! I can’t watch anymore. They bore me senseless to be honest!

cccc12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccc12 »

I really like Nic. I think she has a kind soul, but sometimes her mean sister gets in her head and she changes. However, am I the only one thinking she dress like a teenager sometimes? Bootyshorts, croptop, breasts 'hanging' out in a very very low-cut top. She is 40 and it seems desperate and a lille sad when I see it. Also, how can Ian and her afford all these things? The keep renovating the house, only luxury items in furnitures etc. and now a huge new pool Im sure she made money, but she is not exactly simon Cowell?! I wonder sometimes, because Ian doesn't work, does he?

cccc12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccc12 »

Did you see Sam in the Mac video? Yikes, she looked awful!! What is up with that hair color?

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

cccc12 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:38 am
I really like Nic. I think she has a kind soul, but sometimes her mean sister gets in her head and she changes. However, am I the only one thinking she dress like a teenager sometimes? Bootyshorts, croptop, breasts 'hanging' out in a very very low-cut top. She is 40 and it seems desperate and a lille sad when I see it. Also, how can Ian and her afford all these things? The keep renovating the house, only luxury items in furnitures etc. and now a huge new pool Im sure she made money, but she is not exactly simon Cowell?! I wonder sometimes, because Ian doesn't work, does he?
Is he not a chef? Plus they must be getting profit from their brush collections. I guess they do get more than we assume plus they may have invested when they peaked and might have income we don't know about.

cccc12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cccc12 »

nardy wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:25 am
cccc12 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:38 am
Is he not a chef? Plus they must be getting profit from their brush collections. I guess they do get more than we assume plus they may have invested when they peaked and might have income we don't know about.
He is a chef, but I just got the impression that he didn't have a 'real' job, as in a restaurant, but only did a little instagram for his own 'entertainment'. I don't follow him, so have no clue.
Yeah, maybe you're right, I was just wondering. But to to renovate like they they do and buy the things the do, it requires a lot of money. I also understand that with her illness they want to make most of it now, but was just surprised about all the renovating. Maybe things aren't as expensive in the UK as in my country, so maybe its easier and cheaper.

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

Are they still involved with Real Techniques? They haven't been promoting Real Techniques like they used to, and I just watched Sam's instagram lvie and she used all non-Real Techniques brushes. It was odd.

I am also curious to know how they afford their high-end lifestyle. It's none of my business, of course, but I never thought that being on Instagram (since they barely do Youtube anymore) and having a brush line could fund two families, especially when those families appear to spend a lot on designer items.

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

Oh! and I just looked at the Real Techniques website and Sam and Nic are no longer part of the About Us section! Something surely has to be going on.

Return to “Pixiwoo”