Amarixe

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe

Post by JDBgirl »

Hmm no Michael Todd?!? I thought she loooooooved their products, you'd think she'd have an empty. Ha.

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

well wait idk wrote:i dont believe a word she says. "this month has been crazy busy". yeah, watching tv shows constantly really takes up a lot of time.
Maybe "busy" could mean job interviews in the beauty or clothing business, meeting with beauty companies to pitch what her youtube channel could do for their companies, the day to day office work clerical duties, meeting with agents (trying to get an agent), auditions for commercials. Maybe? I don't know. I just guessing. It's just really annoying that they are shady in the first place about admitting that youtube is their job but say they are busy but there weren't any new videos.

One day a guru is going to get mad or quit the biz and do a tell all book or interview - I hope :D

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

lalatraveler wrote:I wonder if they think it looks sexy or cute to smile with their mouth open like that? I find it incredibly creepy.
haha i know. I've never bought a product and been so excited about I walked around with my mouth gaping open looking like a loonatic. I don't know who started this insane smile in thumbnail trend, but it shows how unoriginal all of these guru's are. They all do the same videos and make the same stupid faces.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

i think allison is way too insecure with herself. she's subconsciously doing things that ingrid does. i know that her open smile thumbnail is a conscious effort but her mannerisms are not. in her latest video, she has that stupid "wet manicure" hands thing going on that is way too much like ingrid. i notice it because it's one of the biggest things i dislike about ingrid. now they are both holding up products like the product is too delicate to be held with more two fingers. allison is always moving a lot more than ingrid. at first, it was the wiggling toes for OOTD's but now even when she reacts as she speaks, it's eerily like ingrid.

people only start acting like other people when they admire them or when they think of themselves of a lesser comparison. therefore, they want to change themselves to be more like their admiration. hence, allison wanting to be more like ingrid.

i'm glad she hasn't made her entire apartment a mirror of ingrid's apartment. it's still like allison before she met ingrid. but now that i look at it, allison is just way too insecure. i'm almost certain she got her cat to act as her own nugget. it was too bad that the cat didn't work out for her. if she really wanted a cat, she would have gotten another one by now. i guess she saw how much trouble it would be.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

emmygues wrote:people only start acting like other people when they admire them or when they think of themselves of a lesser comparison.

i'm glad she hasn't made her entire apartment a mirror of ingrid's apartment. it's still like allison before she met ingrid. but now that i look at it, allison is just way too insecure. i'm almost certain she got her cat to act as her own nugget. it was too bad that the cat didn't work out for her. if she really wanted a cat, she would have gotten another one by now. i guess she saw how much trouble it would be.
Or when they hang out with that person a lot.

I like Allison's apartment much better than Ingrid's.

Minnie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Minnie1 »

She went to a pre Oscar party thing... looked a lot better than Nikki atleast.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

You have to laugh at how they tweet it like they've been invited because they're somebody. It was sponsored by QVC which she's only there because of BigFrame selling out QVC ads. She looks better than the other girl, but these guru's trying to make people think these things anyone with a pr contact or media pass could get invited to are the actual OSCARS is hilarious. I don't see her making it in anything outside of youtube, especially not in LA. Her face just doesn't photograph or video well.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Nikki and Rachel are rubbing off on Allison a lot lately I think and to see Allison instagram her free shit bag like rachel and nikki did tonight surprised me not going to lie because even though Allison has been shady lately in her videos its so freaking tacky to take a picture of all the free stuff you were given

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

wow Nikki looks terrible in that pic. I just want to make her over.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Nice gaping smile Allison.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

Her outfit's really cute actually but the crazy smile ruins it! Girls of YouTube - CLOSE YOUR MOUTHS!

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

I HATE that smile its so fake! LOL try just randomly doing it and it feels so ridiculous. I don't know why she thinks its cute....but whatever, her outfit is nice she looks better than Nikki.

simmerdown
Learner
Learner

Post by simmerdown »

I know this is discussion is about Allison but this is the first time I have seen that pic of her with Nikki. Ugh! Nikki, honey, that wrinkled dress, those bare legs, those shoes, and carrying your phone?? Are you trying to look like you don't belong there. Everything about her look is a bad decision.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

i thought it was pretty classless of her to post a picture of the free stuff she got. that's downright bragging. there's something weird about her outfit. i think her skirt is too high on her waist.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

emmygues wrote:i thought it was pretty classless of her to post a picture of the free stuff she got. that's downright bragging. there's something weird about her outfit. i think her skirt is too high on her waist.
Sometimes I wonder if people really are that oblivious when they do something like that.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

ShortOne wrote:
emmygues wrote:i thought it was pretty classless of her to post a picture of the free stuff she got. that's downright bragging. there's something weird about her outfit. i think her skirt is too high on her waist.
Sometimes I wonder if people really are that oblivious when they do something like that.
Really? I didn't think there was anything wrong with that. I'd really love to see what's inside that bag!

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

ChanelMagic wrote:
well wait idk wrote:i dont believe a word she says. "this month has been crazy busy". yeah, watching tv shows constantly really takes up a lot of time.
Maybe "busy" could mean job interviews in the beauty or clothing business, meeting with beauty companies to pitch what her youtube channel could do for their companies, the day to day office work clerical duties, meeting with agents (trying to get an agent), auditions for commercials. Maybe? I don't know. I just guessing. It's just really annoying that they are shady in the first place about admitting that youtube is their job but say they are busy but there weren't any new videos.

One day a guru is going to get mad or quit the biz and do a tell all book or interview - I hope :D
You think she's doing that everyday? It's probably an outing 3 times a week and she classifies that as being busy, Idk I just don't understand how you can fill your time with that stuff, even if we knew she was definitely doing ALL of that. I guess though that you would start to get used to the relaxed lifestyle and therefore only doing 50% as someone else is classified as hard work and "busy". I don't think these girls could survive a 9-5 job at all.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

sgirl1 wrote:
ShortOne wrote:
Really? I didn't think there was anything wrong with that. I'd really love to see what's inside that bag!
I have a friend who shoves everything she gets in my face. It probably irks me more than most because of that.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

I don't think she has any business being in the beauty or clothing (double ha!) business. Her clothing and style is pretty awful most of the time. she does a decent smokey eye look or something similiar.. and thats where her "talent" ends.. her foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, etc... it's all god awful. I wonder how she got this far on youtube.. mind boggling.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

sgirl1 wrote: Really? I didn't think there was anything wrong with that. I'd really love to see what's inside that bag!
I'm curious too but posting up a picture and saying how it takes up half the bed is bragging. I already knew people get freebies but there are ways to be classy about showing people what they got. Allison was pretty much telling everyone "OMG look I got so many freebies and be jealous because it takes up some much of my bed. I'm letting you know there's SOOOOO much stuff in there so you can be jealous. Look at my free stuff!!"

I already knew Nikki would post up a video about it. At least we knew Nikki didn't have the class. There's something off-putting about Allison lately.

These girls are really strange. They seem like they feel so accomplished because they have been invited to these events and get free stuff. But they show up to these events underdressed and badly styled. Then they pose without the confidence of their fellow guests. They look awkward every step they take at these events especially Allison. That's how you know they won't make it very far even behind the scenes. It's nothing to brag about unless it's done right. None of them have done it right so far. Not even Elle and Blair even though they are supposedly professionally styled.

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

I want to honestly know what in the world is the definition of the word "bragging" to some people. I never think people are bragging. Maybe it's a cultural or personal preference thing? To me bragging would be someone actually saying or acting like I have this and I am better than you because I have this. They are beauty gurus. They will have collections of clothes or makeup because it's their "business".

I'm not insecure about other people having things I don't have. Maybe this is why I never think hauls, closet tours, or makeup collections or someone showing a bag full of swag from an Oscars party is bragging. Get inspired not envious or jealous- waste of time. I'm busy thinking about finding a similar item on sale or different brand same item or a new use for something I already have.

I'm glad she's going to show us what she got in her goodie bag. I love swag - it's the marketing nerd in me. I can't wait. :)

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

dsaurrr wrote:I don't think she has any business being in the beauty or clothing (double ha!) business. Her clothing and style is pretty awful most of the time. she does a decent smokey eye look or something similiar.. and thats where her "talent" ends.. her foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, etc... it's all god awful. I wonder how she got this far on youtube.. mind boggling.
by kissing ingrid's tush

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I'm surprised people are mad at her posting a picture of her free bag of stuff. When nearly everything this girl and other beauty gurus do on youtube is nothing but showing and using free products in every video they do, they're just not disclosing it as free because their dishonest twits.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

clairebear wrote:I'm surprised people are mad at her posting a picture of her free bag of stuff. When nearly everything this girl and other beauty gurus do on youtube is nothing but showing and using free products in every video they do, they're just not disclosing it as free because their dishonest twits.
she's so boring that if it's not the lying about free products, then it's about the obvious display of free products.

Post by Guest »

ChanelMagic wrote:
I want to honestly know what in the world is the definition of the word "bragging" to some people. I never think people are bragging. Maybe it's a cultural or personal preference thing? To me bragging would be someone actually saying or acting like I have this and I am better than you because I have this. They are beauty gurus. They will have collections of clothes or makeup because it's their "business".

I'm not insecure about other people having things I don't have. Maybe this is why I never think hauls, closet tours, or makeup collections or someone showing a bag full of swag from an Oscars party is bragging. Get inspired not envious or jealous- waste of time. I'm busy thinking about finding a similar item on sale or different brand same item or a new use for something I already have.

I'm glad she's going to show us what she got in her goodie bag. I love swag - it's the marketing nerd in me. I can't wait. :)
I completely agree. There was nothing boastful about what she did or said and I think some people are just green with envy.

Return to “Allison Anderson”