ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe

Post by ikeepitrealok »

emmygues wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:She blocked me on her beauty video when she was editing like Ingrid and making those colorful words around each product but I'm still subscribed to her vlog channel because I LOVE her personality. Her PLL vlogs and tea vlogs and book vlogs are amazing I just CAN'T STAND her fake ness on her beauty channel
i find her fake on her vlog channel also. her dumb bike video and her high pitched pretty little liars vlogs. argh!
really? hmm her pll vlogs are my favorite videos from her but to each their own:)

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

michael todd isnt on her favorites video either. further proof she was given them for free.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

She's so pretty with dark hair. This blonde business is just wrong on her. Maybe she was afraid people would say she's trying to be just like Ingrid with dark hair... I dunno. Surely she KNOWS how bad the blonde looks compared to the brunette?
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

Maybe she likes the way she looks better with blonde and doesnt care? All my friends have told me they prefer me with my old hair color but I don't care I love the way my hair looks currently.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

Meow wrote:
emmygues wrote: i liked the old allison. the one who made the april fool's videos with the what's in my purse and her makeup tutorial. the new allison is annoying. i hate her fake voice. i hate how she changes her voice to seem more girly. i hate how she can't be true to herself and tries to replicate other girls.
I loved that video. did she delete it or am I just overlooking it? I couldn't find it when I searched.

speaking of some of her older videos, I went back and watched this one and was surprised how much I loved her hair. I didn't think her current blonde color was bad, but after seeing that video I think she should go back to brunette. it really really suits her.

[youtube][/youtube]
oh, WOW. she looks amazing. Plus her voice sounds normal , which is a bonus!

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

ohhaii wrote:Maybe she likes the way she looks better with blonde and doesnt care? All my friends have told me they prefer me with my old hair color but I don't care I love the way my hair looks currently.
it was just my opinion. she obviously doesn't have to listen to some random person on the internet. I was just shocked at how much better I thought she looked.

and yes - her voice is normal. I do wish she would calm down a bit in her current videos.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

ohhaii wrote:Maybe she likes the way she looks better with blonde and doesnt care? All my friends have told me they prefer me with my old hair color but I don't care I love the way my hair looks currently.
Well obviously that's why. Why else would she keep it like that for so long. Doesn't change the fact that it looks like shit.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

BigFatRoses wrote:
Well obviously that's why. Why else would she keep it like that for so long. Doesn't change the fact that it looks like shit.

Wow someone woke up on the bitchy side of the bed this morning. It doesn't look THAT bad, I like the blonde!

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

ohhaii wrote:
BigFatRoses wrote:

Wow someone woke up on the bitchy side of the bed this morning. It doesn't look THAT bad, I like the blonde!
This^^

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I hated her blonde hair when she first had it because it wasn't blonde and it wasn't brown. I really like her hair now though as the blonde really brightens up her face.
I don't get why everyone always tries to push brown hair onto blonde girls. Not just in Allison's case but it has been mentioned on Meganheartsmakeup's thread and youtube and Elle's.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

xxkath wrote:I hated her blonde hair when she first had it because it wasn't blonde and it wasn't brown. I really like her hair now though as the blonde really brightens up her face.
I don't get why everyone always tries to push brown hair onto blonde girls. Not just in Allison's case but it has been mentioned on Meganheartsmakeup's thread and youtube and Elle's.
This^^ I like her blonde, I think the brown color she had looked a little unnatural. Being a blonde myself and having people try to push brown hair on me for years is very irritating. It's usually people that aren't blonde that do it too. I find it funny how people are always like "omg your blonde hair looks sooo fake"....dark hair can look fake too. I have a friend who dyes her hair a brown color that has a red undertone, and it looks very fake on her because she's really pale, and it just looks unnatural and washes her out.

blahhhhh
Learner
Learner

Post by blahhhhh »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:
xxkath wrote:I hated her blonde hair when she first had it because it wasn't blonde and it wasn't brown. I really like her hair now though as the blonde really brightens up her face.
This^^ I like her blonde, I think the brown color she had looked a little unnatural. Being a blonde myself and having people try to push brown hair on me for years is very irritating. It's usually people that aren't blonde that do it too. I find it funny how people are always like "omg your blonde hair looks sooo fake"....dark hair can look fake too. I have a friend who dyes her hair a brown color that has a red undertone, and it looks very fake on her because she's really pale, and it just looks unnatural and washes her out.
I think darker hair colour looks good on most people compared to blonde and these days more and more people are getting lighter hair so whenever we see a blonde we tend to question if the person really is blonde or not. Personally, I love Allison and I think she looks good with both hair but blonde looks more natural than the brown (don't know which is her natural color though). I have jet black hair which looks natural on me because I'm so tan... So you're right about pale people looking fake with the dark hair...but I guess it depends from person to person.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

I think she looks best with a medium blonde color with some low lights.... The super light blonde washes her out and the dark brown is OK but her hair color in this video is really perfect for her (even if she did some more low lights it would be super pretty) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWhKIb5ObYo

Return to “Allison Anderson”