[youtube][/youtube]

DonsSexSlave
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe

Post by DonsSexSlave »

did anyone see her at imats? i don't think she told anyone she was going.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

This is random, but does anyone know what kind of car she drives? I've wondered since she made a couple of vlogs in her car not long ago..
Formerly ORgirl89

BeautyBlogger
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautyBlogger »

Canadiangirl88 wrote:did anyone see her at imats? i don't think she told anyone she was going.

I saw her IMATS, but I was standing in line. I think she was talking to/with one other person.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

She looked pretty in her imats haul. I'm tempted to order some of those hakuhodo brushes.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

I wish she would use more matte eyeshadows. I'm sick of seeing her overly shimmery neutral eye look with ridiculous looking highlight.

beedybong
Learner
Learner

Post by beedybong »

orgirl89 wrote:This is random, but does anyone know what kind of car she drives? I've wondered since she made a couple of vlogs in her car not long ago..
didnt she say she had a toyota in one of her vlogs? or was that another guru i was watching? i gotta go check

BeautyBlogger
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautyBlogger »

lalatraveler wrote:She looked pretty in her imats haul. I'm tempted to order some of those hakuhodo brushes.
They really are the softest brushes. I picked up 2 of the same brush (very similar to the MAC 217 only 100 times softer) I plan on ordering a few more (I want the powder and blush brush), but they're really pricey so I need to save up.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

[youtube][/youtube]

"ma-tay"? It's "mah-tay". How hard is it to google the pronounciation of shit or ask the Teavana people...

Winter100
Talker
Talker

Post by Winter100 »

Out of curiosity, I checked the exhibitor list for IMATS L.A. and I was floored. I could not believe how many exhibitors were there. There are only a handful of exhibitors at IMATS NYC, but they might still be gathering people since it's in April, although I did notice that Hakuhodo was on the list a month or so ago and they're not anymore. :cry: They're the reason I got a ticket to this year's IMATS in the first place.

Alison did have an interesting haul. I unsubscribed to her months ago, and usually now whenever I get curious enough to watch one of her videos, I usually only get about 10 seconds in before her overly cheerful and high pitched voice makes me click out in horror. However, this video wasn't that bad. I watched it through all the way to the end.

Minnie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Minnie1 »

I met Allison (and Ingrid) at IMATS this weekend! Allison was actually really sweet, smiley and she seemed very happy to be there and meet anyone that came up to her... but I was surprised that Ingrid definitely gave off a colder vibe - she seems so cheerful and outgoing in her videos, and that didn't translate at all when seeing her in person. :O

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

Minnie1 wrote:I met Allison (and Ingrid) at IMATS this weekend! Allison was actually really sweet, smiley and she seemed very happy to be there and meet anyone that came up to her... but I was surprised that Ingrid definitely gave off a colder vibe - she seems so cheerful and outgoing in her videos, and that didn't translate at all when seeing her in person. :O
Look at Ingrid's "have you met" her thread. That's the general consensus over there. I personally don't care for Ingrid one bit, I don't even go into her forum anymore. Allison seems like she would be nice in person.

Nostalgia
Informer
Informer

Post by Nostalgia »

God, her video style is getting annoying.

She's blatantly copying Ingrid's style of editing/filming (which I hate. I am NOT advocating that anyone use her method - it gives me headaches, and I don't like Ingrid at all).
  • High-pitched voice
  • Stretched-out, wide eyes
  • Oversaturation
  • Extreme close-up of an object without focusing correctly
  • Smiling the entire time to the point of being unhuman
  • Montage videos with some 'cutesy' music playing in the background
  • Those weird filters over her video thumbnails (the heart-patterned ones, you know those)
  • Hearts in her video titles
  • Saying "SOOO!" at the beginning of her videos
Allison. Why. WHY. I actually like your taste in beauty/fashion stuff.

Post by Guest »

She is another one who look so terrible without makeup. I can see why these terribly plain looking girls fall in love with the war paint. It's kind of sad.

Nell
Informer
Informer

Post by Nell »

I think she looks a lot better without makeup, especially foundation. That Nearly Naked foundation does NOT work on her.

lolwot
Learner
Learner

Post by lolwot »

Wow, so many cringe worthy moments in her new video...the worst of all may have been her attempting to joke about the Illegal Lengths mascara. And the neon letter popping up all over the products was so unnecessary and annoying.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

lolwot wrote:Wow, so many cringe worthy moments in her new video...the worst of all may have been her attempting to joke about the Illegal Lengths mascara.
Yes! That joke was so bad it actually made me laugh because it was so stupid

incognito

Post by incognito »

lolwot wrote:Wow, so many cringe worthy moments in her new video...the worst of all may have been her attempting to joke about the Illegal Lengths mascara. And the neon letter popping up all over the products was so unnecessary and annoying.
YES. As soon as I heard her say "It's time to break the law!" with the forced laughter I just rolled my eyes and closed the video. So much secondhand embarrassment.

Erina
Debater
Debater

Post by Erina »

What is up with her under eye area? When she does a close up, it's so bumpy and she doesn't cover up the blue very well.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

incognito wrote:
lolwot wrote:Wow, so many cringe worthy moments in her new video...the worst of all may have been her attempting to joke about the Illegal Lengths mascara. And the neon letter popping up all over the products was so unnecessary and annoying.
YES. As soon as I heard her say "It's time to break the law!" with the forced laughter I just rolled my eyes and closed the video. So much secondhand embarrassment.
I had to come on here right away when I watched that part... Seriously Allison?? I don't know if she was trying to be funny but it was so awkward when she said that lol. I can't stand those stupid open mouth smiles with the products , it's so fake and she really is trying to be like Ingrid it is sad because we know she is better than that. She is totally going down hill and she is not relatable anymore... I guess this is what happens when you don't have a real job and watch TV/shop all day lol.

Return to “Allison Anderson”