Valeria Lipovetsky Part 4 - Shady, Untrustworthy and Uneducated Mother Nose Best

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 4 - Shady, Untrustworthy and Uneducated Mother Nose Best

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Her birthday party is celebrating in their second space with 3 kids and their full team? Wow, that sound stressful, especially with Corona, to constantly have all these people around? Do they live with her? If not, I'm sure they socialize outside with others and could be bringing their germs in to her home(s) and family. I don't get it. They walk all around her bedroom and bed? :?

Rosegoldcattie
Learner
Learner

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 4 - Shady, Untrustworthy and Uneducated Mother Nose Best

Post by Rosegoldcattie »

I wonder how it feels to live without any privacy. She is followed and surrounded everywhere by assistants and videographers and nannies and all, you'd think she's a Kardashian/Jenner.

masked_masha
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by masked_masha »

After watching today’s IG Story, there is no way she isn’t pregnant!

ooohchile
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ooohchile »

Like 90% sure she got a boob job. Upper pole fullness can't really be achieved unless you A) Wear a really good push up bra or B) Get a boob job.

In the birthday party video she's obviously wearing a low support bralette instead of a wired bra with padding. So there really isn't any way that grew overnight. I don't think she's pregnant unless she's going an amazing job hiding it.

I actually really like Valeria. Even though she's changed she's still one of the few who provides consistent material that I like to watch. A lot of people here seem jealous of her wealth and even though her marriage isn't what I would consider "romantic" it's obvious they work well as a unit. Unpopular opinion but she also probably only got one job but because the surgeon took so much out, all the cartilage is shrinking and the skin around it is puckering along.

sab-sab
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sab-sab »

Her vlogs are sooooo late! Rosh hashanah was on september 18

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I can't. Valeria made the nanny put all the flowers out on the table exactly how she wanted it, and then she stood there pouting like a spoiled child and said "I don't like the colors, I'm going to buy other flowers."

Wowww get a real problem, Valeria. :roll: It's also so incredibly wasteful, those flowers were perfectly fine. Everyone in the room even paused when she said that because of how ridiculous she sounded. Ugh, she can't even spend a holiday with her family without being super shallow and materialistic.
Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 4.58.16 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ingrid1
Debater
Debater

Post by Ingrid1 »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:06 pm
I can't. Valeria made the nanny put all the flowers out on the table exactly how she wanted it, and then she stood there pouting like a spoiled child and said "I don't like the colors, I'm going to buy other flowers."

Wowww get a real problem, Valeria. :roll: It's also so incredibly wasteful, those flowers were perfectly fine. Everyone in the room even paused when she said that because of how ridiculous she sounded. Ugh, she can't even spend a holiday with her family without being super shallow and materialistic.

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 4.58.16 PM.png
I couldn't believe how much time was spent on this in the video. She is nuts.

Her belly is getting quite big honestly. And this is definitely before they started eating, so she could be pregnant. Gary seems to always have his way...

I am not sure but I think we will hear an announcement soon.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rosegoldcattie wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:36 am
I wonder how it feels to live without any privacy. She is followed and surrounded everywhere by assistants and videographers and nannies and all, you'd think she's a Kardashian/Jenner.
Sounds like hell...

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Benny doesn’t know what wheat is. Wtf? He’s 5 years old

Shygemini7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shygemini7 »

V seemed so depressed in the Sunday Oct. 18th vlog. We all have bad days & days when we are down & I love her realness, if it was intentional to show this. I do not think that it was, though, i think that she just couldn't hide it.
The way that max stuffed so much challah bread in his mouth to eat made me so nervous & all v did was nonchalantly say, "max, be careful" & just walked away & allowed him to continue. It killed me - why put such bad mothering in the vlog, for 1 thing? ?

Rosegoldcattie
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosegoldcattie »

How rude of her mother to speak in russian in front of foreigners, like lady, you've been in Canada for over 10 years, how haven't you learned yet to interract with people in english ? Also cooking with their hair down is a big NO.

pksanne
Debater
Debater

Post by pksanne »

V is now an intellectual and reads Herman HAZEEE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Btw I still don't understand if she is pregnant- she clearly doesn't want any more children so if she is GARY IS EVEN MORE DISGUSTING THAN I HAVE IMAGINED

Rosegoldcattie
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosegoldcattie »

pksanne wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:33 pm
V is now an intellectual and reads Herman HAZEEE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Btw I still don't understand if she is pregnant- she clearly doesn't want any more children so if she is GARY IS EVEN MORE DISGUSTING THAN I HAVE IMAGINED
I don't think she is pregnant, cause she still drinks wine. But I don't understand why her belly is so swollen though.

sab-sab
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sab-sab »

Rosegoldcattie wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:47 pm
pksanne wrote:
I don't think she is pregnant, cause she still drinks wine. But I don't understand why her belly is so swollen though.
She drank wine during her last pregnancy as well, so it's not really a proof ...

Rosegoldcattie
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosegoldcattie »

sab-sab wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:25 pm
Rosegoldcattie wrote:
pksanne wrote:
She drank wine during her last pregnancy as well, so it's not really a proof ...
Oh really? :o I never noticed that she didn't quit drinking while pregnant with Max, kind of irresponsible in my opinion.

sab-sab
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sab-sab »

Rosegoldcattie wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:24 pm
sab-sab wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:25 pm
Rosegoldcattie wrote:
pksanne wrote:
Oh really? :o I never noticed that she didn't quit drinking while pregnant with Max, kind of irresponsible in my opinion.
I think (hope) it was more of an occasion thing. Below is a picture of her drinking on her birthday while very pregnant:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chillpotato
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chillpotato »

I’m conflicted on whether or not she’s pregnant now. She posted these pics to her Instagram story earlier and I really don’t see it anymore. I do agree that she got the boob job. What do you guys think?

Shygemini7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shygemini7 »

Chillpotato wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:37 pm
I’m conflicted on whether or not she’s pregnant now. She posted these pics to her Instagram story earlier and I really don’t see it anymore. I do agree that she got the boob job. What do you guys think?
Her stomach looked completely flat in the ootd with the jesns, white bodysuit & grey maxi cardigan, too. Maybe it was just digestive issues? Or she had filmed after eating a lot? (After i eat a lot or if I am not regular, i look like i am 4 months along, & my stomach is on the flat side normally)
OR maybe had a miscarriage & doesn't want to talk about? And this next theory is really horrible but, someone actually speculated in a comment (& it was deleted of course ) that she was pregnant but, terminated the pregnancy because she found out that it was another boy. Omg. Sadly, though, I really do not put that past V or gary. Im sorry but, I don't. Also, it kind of stood out when gary, in the vlog where kimmie was doing this weird old wives tale type thing with a necklace (seeing which way it spun when held over gary's & then v's hand, to see if they were going to have another one, or the gender or something like that) & gary bitterly laughed & said that it wasn't possible for them make anything but boys (not exact wording). Idk, but, she has seemed different lately - depressed & maybe guilty, if this horrible speculation is true. Omg. I sound so obsessed, don't i? I am really not, I actually do like some things about v. Its just that u know how when certain things bother you about a yt channel that you used to really like or an influencer that you like & u just have to vent it somewhere, sometimes?

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

Rosegoldcattie wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:54 am
How rude of her mother to speak in russian in front of foreigners, like lady, you've been in Canada for over 10 years, how haven't you learned yet to interract with people in english ? Also cooking with their hair down is a big NO.
everyone speaks in their language no matter how long they have stayed in a country. spanish ppl live in america n speak in spanish amongst themselves, if u don't like that then that's actually telling ppl -u have to live by our rules if u r in my country. something trump supporters love doing

Rosegoldcattie
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosegoldcattie »

Ahuja wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:09 am
Rosegoldcattie wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:54 am
everyone speaks in their language no matter how long they have stayed in a country. spanish ppl live in america n speak in spanish amongst themselves, if u don't like that then that's actually telling ppl -u have to live by our rules if u r in my country. something trump supporters love doing
You said it, amongst THEMSELVES, I do not think that it applies to speaking russian in front of a philippino woman and an indian guy, or worse, to ADDRESS them in russian.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her videos went from genuine, relaxed, and informative (especially her easy little recipes like salads and snacks) to full on KUWTK entertainment/click-bait BS... :roll:

Ycazam1234
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ycazam1234 »

V just shared a snapshot of someone criticizing her and said she won't acknowledge it... then spent the next 6 stories acknowledging the criticism.

Ycazam1234
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ycazam1234 »

V just shared a snapshot of someone criticizing her and said she won't acknowledge it... then spent the next 6 stories acknowledging the criticism.

Chillpotato
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chillpotato »

Ycazam1234 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:55 am
Her reply was really cringey. She said she wasn’t trying to undermine Gary’s degree but then criticizes the lady for having a masters in psychology and proceeds to say she doesn’t recommend her University? Simply because the woman posted a reply she doesn’t agree with? She really does need to learn to handle criticism better. It’s really sad how her content is becoming less relatable.

Ycazam1234
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ycazam1234 »

LOL we have a thought leader on our hands..

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”