Valeria Lipovetsky Part 4 - Shady, Untrustworthy and Uneducated Mother Nose Best

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Valeria Lipovetsky Part 4 - Shady, Untrustworthy and Uneducated Mother Nose Best

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

also:
Juice123 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:16 pm
In the previous thread/topic Valeria Lipovetsky part 3, her lies were repeated and uncovered:
viewtopic.php?f=684&t=35471&start=975
(browse through the last pages). Some of us were (long time) fans, but at some point noticed and uncovered her and her family's lies. Many unsubscribed and don't follow her anymore.

dannibee
Learner
Learner

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 4 - Shady, Untrustworthy and Uneducated

Post by dannibee »

Aww what happened to mother nose best? :'(

title for part 5? :rofl:

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

dannibee wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:59 am
Aww what happened to mother nose best? :'(

title for part 5? :rofl:
I liked it so much :(

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

Yes, but many more people read this forum, only a few write. If you grab the dictionary it's positive (thanks weird vagina) :P , that's not what we want right..
I knew about this forum, but always skimmed through it, never thought anything off it and thought is was bullshit, until I noticed her lies too as someone who followed her practically from the beginning (but not anymore).

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she's been so boring

Post by Guest »

I can`t even open the page. I share the PC with my family and guess what "weird vagina" blocks the content for me. :rofl:

Now I looked it up on a Uni computer, but sadly there isn`t even new gossip. What a disapointment...but again, what else should we say about V? No life, no friends, a sugar daddy and children, she doesn`t even like. I wonder how long they will keep her channel up. The subs and views don`t match, meaning they can`t earn them any money. So, they buy subs, but get nothing out of it. Maybe they actually do live by tricking companies into promoting their products to fake audiences?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 4 - Shady, Untrustworthy and Uneducated Mother Nose Best

Post by Weird Vagina »

I've added "Mother Nose Best" to the title as well, I hope all is well.
please don't start a feud over a simple title suggestion, it's just for fun.
also take your personal issues to the pm, don't derail the thread for that.
Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 5:28 am
I can`t even open the page. I share the PC with my family and guess what "weird vagina" blocks the content for me. :rofl:
omg I'm so sorry :rofl:

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 4 - Shady, Untrustworthy and Uneducated Mother Nose Best

Post by FashCandyxx »

Gary was actually smart to marry valeria. I mean think about it. She is young(ish), pretty (back then), and uneducated and hence has no better prospects than to marry a man the age of her mother and beget his kids while he creates more shady businesses. There was no way she could've blown up. Every basic ass vanilla woman makes makeup videos and thinks she is a special snowflake. My guess is her channel will not be there max by the end of the year.

Post by Guest »

i think she'll keep going for some time but it'll make for train wreck viewing. she's ruthless, determined and highly ambitious (low class).

i can't even hate watch her anymore, she's so boring.

Darcy507
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Darcy507 »

Is Greece an island? IS GREECE AN ISLAND, KARL? Omg, absolutely oblivious. Also, as someone struggling with infertility it pains me how happy she is every time she gets away from her kids.

Post by Guest »

Darcy507 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:15 am
Is Greece an island? IS GREECE AN ISLAND, KARL? Omg, absolutely oblivious. Also, as someone struggling with infertility it pains me how happy she is every time she gets away from her kids.
Really?! Gosh, she creeps me out. Anyways, whilst I can’t relate to infertiliy directly and hopefully never will, I understand you. I have a degree as a nursery school teacher and it pains me how she wastes all the potential of her children. It’s so sad. I hope you’re going to have children one day - your own or adopted ones. Parents like u are most of the times the best. <3 I bet you’re a great person and already make a huge difference in people‘s life.

Darcy507
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Darcy507 »

Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:31 am
Darcy507 wrote: Is Greece an island? IS GREECE AN ISLAND, KARL? Omg, absolutely oblivious. Also, as someone struggling with infertility it pains me how happy she is every time she gets away from her kids.
Really?! Gosh, she creeps me out. Anyways, whilst I can’t relate to infertiliy directly and hopefully never will, I understand you. I have a degree as a nursery school teacher and it pains me how she wastes all the potential of her children. It’s so sad. I hope you’re going to have children one day - your own or adopted ones. Parents like u are most of the times the best. <3 I bet you’re a great person and already make a huge difference in people‘s life.
Thank you so much for the warm kindhearted words. I'm glad we're finding some positivity on gurugossip :D

Leedeborah96
Learner
Learner

Post by Leedeborah96 »

She is really so full of herself it is getting REALLY annoying now. She really thinks she is doing world and life changing shit :rofl:

Lulubydesign
Talker
Talker

Post by Lulubydesign »

She's so unbelievably narcissistic now, that she thinks Zara made a shirt with her face on it. ZARA as in the biggest clothing retailer in the world... yeah sure they took some relatively unknown youtuber from Toronto and used her sagging face and botched nose as the image for a whole collection of t-shirts. How stupid can you be? You can't make this shit up go to her insta story and see for yourself.

Itgirlmx
Learner
Learner

Post by Itgirlmx »

It’s so weird to me that her vlogs are still monetized and have their comments available when she always puts her kids on camera.

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

Itgirlmx wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:35 pm
It’s so weird to me that her vlogs are still monetized and have their comments available when she always puts her kids on camera.
Maybe Gary knows people at YouTube offices/headquarters and is paying them..
You never know what this guy is able to do, if he scams people, what else does he do?
Bribing maybe?

Anyway good luck you girls uncovering Valeria and her family's lies! Bye :tu:

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

Juice123 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:59 pm
Itgirlmx wrote:
You never know what this guy is able to do, if he scams people, what else does he do?
Bribing maybe?

He's just scamming normal people and it ends quickly leaving him in debt. He isn't powerful of any sort really. Just thinks he is.
Maybe it's just her vlogs should be reported somehow? I don't mind her vlogs too much, whatever I don't watch them, but I hate when she's filming her kids when they clearly don't want it or filming them in private situations. And what is more she has a nerve to deprive them from birthday presents for publicity and neglect their education when big part of the money she earns is thanks to them. I don't imagine having 3 kids and spending my money on shitty designer bags instead on my children when I could sign them in to a good kindergarten/school, good extraclasses or professional nanny.

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

MissMina wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:26 pm
Juice123 wrote:
Itgirlmx wrote:
Bribing maybe?

He's just scamming normal people and it ends quickly leaving him in debt. He isn't powerful of any sort really. Just thinks he is.
Maybe it's just her vlogs should be reported somehow? I don't mind her vlogs too much, whatever I don't watch them, but I hate when she's filming her kids when they clearly don't want it or filming them in private situations. And what is more she has a nerve to deprive them from birthday presents for publicity and neglect their education when big part of the money she earns is thanks to them. I don't imagine having 3 kids and spending my money on shitty designer bags instead on my children when I could sign them in to a good kindergarten/school, good extraclasses or professional nanny.
I thought he also scammed celebrities, I don't want to read the article again to check. But Gary definitely has dollar signs in his eye, the look on his face is exactly like employers I worked for everything seemed normal, but in the end they were caught money laundering or frauding or whatever it's called.

Anyhow I read about the birthday presents, ridiculous and I know her kids many times don't want to be filmed. But what can we do as bystanders, not too sure how strict their policy is.
I go now, worry about my own life :) .

dannibee
Learner
Learner

Post by dannibee »

Juice123 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:44 am
MissMina wrote:
Juice123 wrote:
Itgirlmx wrote:
Bribing maybe?

I thought he also scammed celebrities, I don't want to read the article again to check. But Gary definitely has dollar signs in his eye, the look on his face is exactly like employers I worked for everything seemed normal, but in the end they were caught money laundering or frauding or whatever it's called.

Anyhow I read about the birthday presents, ridiculous and I know her kids many times don't want to be filmed. But what can we do as bystanders, not too sure how strict their policy is.
YT probably has hundred of thousands of channels featuring minors. It's probably taking them a while to sift through all of them. They've said that the process could be 'over...several months' (source: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47408969). Might be that they haven't gotten round to V's channel yet.

This was partly in concern to paedophiles leaving timestamps to make it easier for other paedophiles to skip to 'sexual' imagery of children e.g. in the bath, partly undressed. I'm a bit concerned that V doesn't seem to care about her kid's privacy at all e.g. showing Ben in the bath naked, the kids in swimming trunks etc. Who knows where their pics might end up?

lafille
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lafille »

Obsessed with him?? He’s your son? Lol.

I think she was joking about the Zara top but it’s obvious how narcissistic she’s become. It’s also obvious how little she really cares about her family and she’s excited for every second she gets to spend away from them. It’s a really off putting family dynamic to watch

Get a degree

Post by Get a degree »

dannibee wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:58 am
Juice123 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:44 am
MissMina wrote:
Juice123 wrote:
Itgirlmx wrote:
Bribing maybe?

YT probably has hundred of thousands of channels featuring minors. It's probably taking them a while to sift through all of them. They've said that the process could be 'over...several months' (source: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47408969). Might be that they haven't gotten round to V's channel yet.

This was partly in concern to paedophiles leaving timestamps to make it easier for other paedophiles to skip to 'sexual' imagery of children e.g. in the bath, partly undressed. I'm a bit concerned that V doesn't seem to care about her kid's privacy at all e.g. showing Ben in the bath naked, the kids in swimming trunks etc. Who knows where their pics might end up?
The dark web maybe?
Side note for anyone who wants to report her channel for whatever reason, it's possible if you didn't know already: https://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-Channel-on-YouTube
They will take action more likely than flagging a video.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

Screenshot_20190529-005333.jpg
So dumbfuck wannabe lolita posts a pic in sauna (its a tuesday ffs go feed your kids) and someone referred to her bracelets as metal bracelets and she ain't even defending it. Loser. Wearing Cartier dupes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vendelajohansson5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vendelajohansson5 »

Hahahaha amazing your post made me laugh so much. Honestly, I think it’s just sad that she doesn’t realize she looks down on the teenagers that watch her channel so much that she doesn’t even comment on how fast her channel has plummeted. And it wasn’t even very popular to begin with

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

She became so boring that we don't really have anything to gossip about. Maybe that was her plan? To become even more dull so that there is no gossip left? Anyways, I don't think her channel will be there until the end of the year. Too boring and too unrelatble.
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

I think I am moving on to other gossip pages. Valeria is more boring than people like Mimi Ikonn who is the epitome of soul sucking. Goodbye friends.

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”