Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 3

Post by Guest »

i'm bummed this didn't get to be called "mother nose best"

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

Her Pregnancy transformation only disappeared from her Most Popular. It is still there in her Videos, the thumbnail is different though.

Lulubydesign
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lulubydesign »

Damn I wonder how much $$$ did Gary had to pay in order to get that video in the recommended page for literally half of Youtube's users.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

Her new video is SO fake.

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

So many comments under her new video calling her out on saying that the menstrual cup only costs 7$ - apparently it costs not less than 40$ in Canada. Why did she even lie about this?

Leedeborah96
Learner
Learner

Post by Leedeborah96 »

Anyone see her social blade page? Maybe YouTube caught her lies. She has a grade D right now and all of her video count subscriber etc is saying 0 or negative

dannibee
Learner
Learner

Post by dannibee »

Her social blade says that her views for last 30 days is -28,832,580 (-424.2%). Can someone explain this - does this mean that youtube removed loads of views because it found out she was buying views???

Cocoapuffs4lyfe
Debater
Debater

Post by Cocoapuffs4lyfe »

I think it's because her views went up drastically for a short while because of her pregnancy transformation that went viral, but I'm not entirely sure.

Supernova26
Learner
Learner

Post by Supernova26 »

Didn't we all know Gary was buying views? You have a choice in how many as well, think they got medium.

Cocoapuffs4lyfe
Debater
Debater

Post by Cocoapuffs4lyfe »

Supernova26 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:57 am
Didn't we all know Gary was buying views? You have a choice in how many as well, think they got medium.
And they still have so few views even when buying some of them as well.. Btw, in your last post, did you mean Valeria is envious of Gary since he has more free time to spend at the office, or that she feels that he is invading "her space"??

Supernova26
Learner
Learner

Post by Supernova26 »

Cocoapuffs4lyfe wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:30 am
Supernova26 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:57 am
And they still have so few views even when buying some of them as well.. Btw, in your last post, did you mean Valeria is envious of Gary since he has more free time to spend at the office, or that she feels that he is invading "her space"??
Yeah true..

Well, she is envious that it's him that's not spending time with the kids and that she wants to be the one in control again. Eeek, that sounds horrible :|

brinnbrinn
Learner
Learner

Post by brinnbrinn »

dannibee wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:57 am
Her social blade says that her views for last 30 days is -28,832,580 (-424.2%). Can someone explain this - does this mean that youtube removed loads of views because it found out she was buying views???
Usually it happens if a video or several videos with this added amount of views were removed, so she might have deleted some videos. Wonder which videos and why...

But I see that she has a B not a D, and it looks like her subscriber count is still going up every day.

Post by Guest »

brinnbrinn wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:41 am
dannibee wrote:
Usually it happens if a video or several videos with this added amount of views were removed, so she might have deleted some videos. Wonder which videos and why...

But I see that she has a B not a D, and it looks like her subscriber count is still going up every day.
A shame...but it makes sense hence she removed her pregnancy video to change the thumbnail. I wonder who had that idea... :respekt: I wished youtube would call her out for cheating, but there are so many fish in the sea and those programs get better every day. The whole situation is so wierd. They should have been called out and put into prison a long time ago. Instead they hire more and more employees. How the hack can they afford that?! The stuff must be paid horribly low. :roll:

Orzuela89
Learner
Learner

Post by Orzuela89 »

brinnbrinn wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:41 am
dannibee wrote:

So weird she literally had a D- just a couple hours ago. Her whole channel/business is sketch AF

Post by Guest »

I seriously wonder how much her content team get paid. I’d hope they get something decent since they basically run her channels now and seem like the type of employees to have to work OT due to the nature of the business (and theyre always there filming birthday dinners and parties for her vlogs) but my instincts tell me they’d be on a shit wage.

Pol90
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pol90 »

The relationship between Val's mother and Gary are getting worse and worse - that's the main reason why Val and Gary fight so much right now. Val has no brains, so she usually does whatever she's told to do - before she's been doing everything her mother wanted her to do, now she's doing everything Gary wants her to do, however she has a dilemma at the moment - she doesn't know who to listen to - her mother or Gary, lol. We'll see how it ends, but the divorce is inevitable

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Following

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

bla_bla_love wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:01 am
So many comments under her new video calling her out on saying that the menstrual cup only costs 7$ - apparently it costs not less than 40$ in Canada. Why did she even lie about this?

She probably just had no idea because she doesn't use one. Definitely 30-40 dollars here. I actually saw one stolen just the other day. Haha!

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

novas wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:51 pm
I seriously wonder how much her content team get paid. I’d hope they get something decent since they basically run her channels now and seem like the type of employees to have to work OT due to the nature of the business (and theyre always there filming birthday dinners and parties for her vlogs) but my instincts tell me they’d be on a shit wage.
All the Valeria inc team gets paid a $40-45k salary. For Emma's sake, I hope she gets a raise. It seems like she's the one that actually runs the channel.

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”