Valeria Lipovetsky

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky

Post by Magic97 »

stubbssie wrote:Why does she purposely provide misinformation in her handbag videos? Both her Kelly bags are size 28. Her black Chanel is a maxi flap.
I was wondering about the same questions ... :roll:

tsoumpakoi
Debater
Debater

Post by tsoumpakoi »

Magic97 wrote:
stubbssie wrote:Why does she purposely provide misinformation in her handbag videos? Both her Kelly bags are size 28. Her black Chanel is a maxi flap.
She can barely speak English. Also Gary buys all her stuff and she is too lazy to actually search information about the things she is promoting.

lara777
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by lara777 »

tsoumpakoi wrote:
Magic97 wrote:
She can barely speak English.
I dislike her as much as the next person, but that is a bit of an exaggeration. :roll:

I think she doesn't know what she has. Gary decides what his trophy wife has to look like and she just smile and does as he says.

Leedeborah96
Learner
Learner

Post by Leedeborah96 »

She also said her LV Palm Springs bag wrong. I honestly think she buys these things for the name instead of actually liking the designs and culture of the products.

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

For a fashionista she doesn’t have much knowledge then :roll:

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Gosh her nose never looked so painfully pointy than in her last Instagram post :? :o

When she does her makeup and apply foundation on her nose I almost want to scream : stop! Like she is going to squash it :|

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

I think she's had lip fillers too

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

FashCandyxx wrote:I think she's had lip fillers too
I keep thinking yes she does and the I doubt it again ... if she does it’s really well done ;)

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Magic97 wrote:
I keep thinking yes she does and the I doubt it again ... if she does it’s really well done ;)
Me too. Can't decide if she has or hasn't, but I think hasn't. Possibly botox above the eyebrows, or she just doesn't use those muscles much.

As for her English, her English got worse after blowing up on Youtube. She plays it up for her videos now which she hasn't done before. IE: pretending she can't say "yeast" or automatically says it with a Russian accent. Her Russian is basic and her accent is not Russian at all, why would she suddenly have a Russian accent in English? :rofl:

Lulubydesign
Talker
Talker

Post by Lulubydesign »

She def has, she's a deeply insecure woman. Of course it can't help that your middle-aged husband is obsessed with youth and looks. I can't with his comments about how "young" Valeria looks, like...dude.. aren't you like near 50? If you truly think your wife looks underage.. what does that make you..hmm? Pedo much?

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

larissa sas wrote:
She def has, she's a deeply insecure woman. Of course it can't help that your middle-aged husband is obsessed with youth and looks. I can't with his comments about how "young" Valeria looks, like...dude.. aren't you like near 50? If you truly think your wife looks underage.. what does that make you..hmm? Pedo much?
I think its more of a status symbol thing like yeah im rich i wear gucci and i have a young hot trophy wife. somehow i think its more because they do seem good together

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

larissa sas wrote:
Also, how horrible would it be to know that your husband was super into you initially because you looked so young and still says really weird crap like when she was pregnant with Max that she looked like the teen girls passing them (which you could tell made him happy)? I mean, everyone ages. She will either live in a perpetual race to get procedures to stay looking young or I don't even know. It's all so :?

Lulubydesign
Talker
Talker

Post by Lulubydesign »

Glowyanna wrote:I like Valeria's channel a lot, i miss the old contents tho.... Sometimes i rewatch the old videos(make up tutorial and recipes), her videos were shorter and straight to the point... Maybe she was a bit more shy at the beginning, that's why her videos are now longer .
Anyway i appreciate that she doesn't hide the fact she has a team, she shows them continously, other youtubers arent honest about it.
By the way, i just found out some Emma's make up tutorials, she has great skills and i am wondering if she wants to have an active channel too
Oh Hi Emma! :rofl:

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

larissa sas wrote:
Glowyanna wrote:I like Valeria's channel a lot, i miss the old contents tho.... Sometimes i rewatch the old videos(make up tutorial and recipes), her videos were shorter and straight to the point... Maybe she was a bit more shy at the beginning, that's why her videos are now longer .
Anyway i appreciate that she doesn't hide the fact she has a team, she shows them continously, other youtubers arent honest about it.
By the way, i just found out some Emma's make up tutorials, she has great skills and i am wondering if she wants to have an active channel too
would be funny though if emma became a bigger name than valeria. she can edit videos after all. that plus talent, girl start churning content.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

FashCandyxx wrote:
larissa sas wrote:
would be funny though if emma became a bigger name than valeria. she can edit videos after all. that plus talent, girl start churning content.
Emma's videos are so bizarre because the editing style is exactly like Valeria's videos.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

stubbssie wrote:
FashCandyxx wrote:
larissa sas wrote:
Emma's videos are so bizarre because the editing style is exactly like Valeria's videos.
Lol because she's the one who edits Valeria's videos.

On second thoughts the eyeliner was pretty wonky in Emma's video.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

FashCandyxx wrote:
stubbssie wrote:
FashCandyxx wrote:
larissa sas wrote:
Lol because she's the one who edits Valeria's videos.

On second thoughts the eyeliner was pretty wonky in Emma's video.
Yeah I realize that. It really illustrates that entire Valeria's media aesthetic belongs to Emma and the redhead singing assistant.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

On the contrary I'd say Emma's aesthetic is a tad bit influenced by Valeria considering she's incorporating her style in her daily life. Anyway I'd love to see how this goes.

like honestly
Learner
Learner

Post by like honestly »

She's an holistic nutritionist but can't pronounce nutritional yeast? :roll:

Post by Guest »

like honestly wrote:She's an holistic nutritionist but can't pronounce nutritional yeast? :roll:
Where the hack did she get her diploma? And does anybody know how long « her » Blog is up? http://valerialipovetsky.com/blog/2015/ ... at-and-why It reads like advertisment...I bet she doesn’t Even write it herself.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

FashCandyxx wrote:On the contrary I'd say Emma's aesthetic is a tad bit influenced by Valeria considering she's incorporating her style in her daily life. Anyway I'd love to see how this goes.
I mean the aesthetic of her content; music, colours, editing style, not her personal aesthetic or fashion taste.

I think her nutrition certificate is just from one of those 1 or 2 year holistic nutrition programs. My friend went to a popular once in the city, it's not like a real degree.

Post by Guest »

stubbssie wrote:
I think her nutrition certificate is just from one of those 1 or 2 year holistic nutrition programs. My friend went to a popular once in the city, it's not like a real degree.
That’s what I thought...but she made it Sound like something special in her last vlog. Normally she tells everybody about her modelling carrer. Do you think that just Enders? For a Model she is rather old...

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Lalelou123 wrote:
stubbssie wrote:
That’s what I thought...but she made it Sound like something special in her last vlog. Normally she tells everybody about her modelling carrer. Do you think that just Enders? For a Model she is rather old...
I think it's very common for models and housewives to do a nutrition certificate or whatever as they age out of modelling or get bored at home. I think she wanted to get out of modelling or at least knew the end was near and decided to study holistic nutrition because it's easy and fits her trophy wife life. I think she worked as a nutritionist for awhile, and if I remember correctly her blog was originally a nutrition blog with another woman who backed out.

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

stubbssie wrote:
Lalelou123 wrote:
stubbssie wrote:
I think it's very common for models and housewives to do a nutrition certificate or whatever as they age out of modelling or get bored at home. I think she wanted to get out of modelling or at least knew the end was near and decided to study holistic nutrition because it's easy and fits her trophy wife life. I think she worked as a nutritionist for awhile, and if I remember correctly her blog was originally a nutrition blog with another woman who backed out.

Yes it’s a massive cliché to get these nutrition “degree” for bored posh moms.

As a French full on gluten and dairy addict I always make those posh nutritionist housewives cringe and I love it ! Like when I purposely mention I had baked camember before our Pilates classes :rofl:

Glowyanna
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Glowyanna »

larissa sas wrote:
I am not Emma ...english is not even my first language.
Anyway between her team, my fave one is Jesica...she seems so nice but also shy

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”