Valeria Lipovetsky

Magic97
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky

Post by Magic97 »

A couple comments about her having a nose job under her IG brother picture ... 8-)

I really don’t get how she hopes nobody notice or just ignored the obvious ...

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Btw I have a very similar body frame to Valeria’s

1m70/55 kg (Just a bit less chest but more bum)

And those coats and high waisted pants always looks great with a petite frame ... Even very cheap ones.

You could think it’s a signature style but the reality is she just doesn’t make any effort in choosing her outfits :roll:

Post by Guest »

Guys, she reads here a 200%. Her new vlog is up. She carries things herself, she keeps her baby close, fetches her sons from school, has her family over, gifts her husband instead of getting things bought, thé night nurse is gone and they created thé Perfect homy idyll. At least she learns and listens, :P

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Yeah she is reading here 8-)

Gary close up being a great dad :rofl:

Have you noticed how thin are her hair ? When she have a ponytail in her car ? (You know when she complains about how bad is the night nurse for not doing the job she (Valeria) should be doing)

And also some close up on her skin during the piercing adventure ... she must filter the hell out her pictures because she doesn’t have the great skin I thought she had :?

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by FashCandyxx »

Obviously everyone uses filters but doesnt she like eat healthy and all? Goes to show how fake everything is.

Also this vlog, how can they not explain to their kid that a year is comprised of 12 months. I swear Gary tried but V didn't. Just asked the nanny to do it. Kids can be fussy but still i am confused how they are unable to accomplish all this. Again not commenting on anyone's parenting skills. Just wondering.

fishy176
Stalker
Stalker

Post by fishy176 »

Did the whole night nurse thing in her latest vlog rub anyone else the wrong way? I think it was wrong of her to talk about it publicly like that... I'm sure the nurse felt terrible

littlemouse666
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by littlemouse666 »

fishy176 wrote:Did the whole night nurse thing in her latest vlog rub anyone else the wrong way? I think it was wrong of her to talk about it publicly like that... I'm sure the nurse felt terrible
Yes, thank you. While obviously the night nurse shouldn't have fallen asleep, the way Valeria spoke about it really rubbed me the wrong way. I don't see why she even needs a night nurse with two nannies...

lara777
Learner
Learner

Post by lara777 »

Same here. If the night nurse didn't hear the baby, she didn't hear the bay. She was sleeping, what can she do, She must have felt terrible. Also, we don't know how long the baby cried. Was it 30 seconds?

What shocked me is the girl (sorry don't know her name). Who said she called a man a moron for accidentally bumping into him. For real? That place must be hell to work at, it's bitch city. If only for the way Valeria talks to the employees (like the pizza shot for the lookbook).

It's sad a 4 years old doesn't understand months, but let's be honest, their kids are quite unruly and Valeria only cares about them when she can film them dancing with her. She is not going to teach them about silly things like days, weeks, months or years. The poor nanny is probably too busy taking care of 3 kids, trying to be listened to and not hit by the two oldest ones to teach them anything. Hopefully, they'll go to a good school??

tsoumpakoi
Debater
Debater

Post by tsoumpakoi »

She must be a nightmare to work for. If she has the same nurse since Max's birth the woman hasn't gotten any sleep in a month. Some times you just can't help falling asleep. If Valeria had stayed up with her children she would know that.

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

All our comments are used by the Lipovetsky to « « improve » their content :rofl:

All of the sudden Gary is an extra loving dad

He even stays at home with Max :rofl:

Valeria is an independent woman who buys gift for her husband

She wants to embrace her former friends/ roots

She picks up her children AND she might even become a normal mum who wakes up at night to comfort and feed her newborn :respekt:

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Forgot Gary joke about Valeria “getting her nose done »

Why did they even leave this part in the vlog ? :?

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

So the whole ear piercing "challenge" video made no sense to me. Whats the big deal unless you are a child?

But now I see Gary "OMG you got another hole in your ear!! Two holes?! Omg why?! We talked about it and I told you not to do it!"

Ok dad

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Magic97 wrote:Yeah she is reading here 8-)

Gary close up being a great dad :rofl:

Have you noticed how thin are her hair ? When she have a ponytail in her car ? (You know when she complains about how bad is the night nurse for not doing the job she (Valeria) should be doing)

And also some close up on her skin during the piercing adventure ... she must filter the hell out her pictures because she doesn’t have the great skin I thought she had :?
Her skin is quite dull in person.

Cocoapuffs4lyfe
Debater
Debater

Post by Cocoapuffs4lyfe »

- Sad how B asked Valeria not to film, and she didn't stop filming. Felt like he had problems expressing himself. Obviously it's unethical to film someone against their will, especially someone too young to give their explicit consent.

- Didn't like how Gary kind of patronized Valeria when she joked about getting a tattoo and his response to her choosing to get an ear piercing; jokingly saying she set a bad example for the kids.

- It doesn't matter what your stance is on someone hiring a night nurse in the first place. Either way, it's completely unaccaptable for someone to fall asleep on the job, especially when they're responsible for another human life. Since Valeria didn't release her name, I think it's fine.

- Funny how Valeria said Gary was working from home with M, but of course their nanny is there as well.... She made it sound like Gary can't be alone with the kids.

- I thought J was explaining how the man bumped into her and then called her a moron, but I could be wrong. I thought Canadians were nice. My life is a lie.

- Seemed like everyone was wearing their seatbelt in this video :tu: , but not that much footage from the back seat. It's important to have the correct kind of baby car seat/carrier and fasten it properly, needless to say.

- This video was way too long. I skimmed through some of it, so I might have missed something.

Celia
Learner
Learner

Post by Celia »

Cocoapuffs4lyfe wrote:- Sad how B asked Valeria not to film, and she didn't stop filming. Felt like he had problems expressing himself. Obviously it's unethical to film someone against their will, especially someone too young to give their explicit consent.

- Didn't like how Gary kind of patronized Valeria when she joked about getting a tattoo and his response to her choosing to get an ear piercing; jokingly saying she set a bad example for the kids.

- It doesn't matter what your stance is on someone hiring a night nurse in the first place. Either way, it's completely unaccaptable for someone to fall asleep on the job, especially when they're responsible for another human life. Since Valeria didn't release her name, I think it's fine.

- Funny how Valeria said Gary was working from home with M, but of course their nanny is there as well.... She made it sound like Gary can't be alone with the kids.

- I thought J was explaining how the man bumped into her and then called her a moron, but I could be wrong. I thought Canadians were nice. My life is a lie.

- Seemed like everyone was wearing their seatbelt in this video :tu: , but not that much footage from the back seat. It's important to have the correct kind of baby car seat/carrier and fasten it properly, needless to say.

- This video was way too long. I skimmed through some of it, so I might have missed something.
I’m regards to the night nurse, I completely 100% agree falling asleep is unacceptable. Her job is to be awake overnight and watch an infant. Bottom line. She can sleep during the day. If a nurse (for example) fell asleep at her desk overnight, no one would say “poor her”. HOWEVER I think the fact that Valeria is complaining that she now will not get sleep is ridiculous. Hello motherhood. 95% of the people who have infants probably don’t have the luxury of a night nurse. It rubbed me the wrong way that she was all woe is me. She mentioned in another vlog that she was so exhausted and the night nurse didn’t get there until 10, and how overwhelmed she was. Lady, you have almost 24/7 care for your kids. The night nurse falling asleep on the job is terrible, and in my opinion she has every right to be upset about that, but I don’t sympathize that she now has to mother her child.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Can't for the life of me figure out why she needs a night nurse and two nannies in the first place when she has a flexible job a self employed husband and approximately 6 assistants to help her keep the ship afloat. She's purposefully contributing to the problem by pushing this false narrative about motherhood feminism and mothers in the workplace exclusively to indulge her ego. And why did the issue with the night nurse warrant a segment in her video at all? What a trashy person. You could see Emma was utterly disinterested, weakly bringing up the look book she "did". Did as in filmed and edited herself? So what did Valeria do? Try on clothes for a day?

Meanwhile she is running around getting piercings, electro facials and all manner of inane distractions, then bitching that she's too exhausted, then virtue signalling that she's better than this night nurse when she is the person who chose to check out in the first place. I can't.

And for the record I agree, the job of the night nurse is to stay awake. :roll:

lara777
Learner
Learner

Post by lara777 »

I’m regards to the night nurse, I completely 100% agree falling asleep is unacceptable. Her job is to be awake overnight and watch an infant. Bottom line. She can sleep during the day
Night nurses do sleep at night though (I worked in a big fancy nanny agency in London. You can google it, they nap next to the baby when the baby sleeps. Unless the parents specially requre someone who doesn't sleep but then you pay the money and I can't see Valeria do that for the peasants working for her). They just wake up with the baby. The question is. Did Valeria 1) lie to get drama on her vlog 2) exagerate and Max only cried 30 seconds and had a bit of spit on his face 3) got her poor underpaid terrified night nanny exhausted to the point of not waking up.

bla_bla_love
Debater
Debater

Post by bla_bla_love »

The secret of Jake and Ben's poor English skills has been uncovered in this vlog - they go to a Russian kindergarten. That's why the whole "they will learn English at school" doesn't work for them. And Valeria mentioned previously that they will start a Hebrew/Jewish school this January(if I remember correctly), so they aren't going to suddenly improve their English - unless it's only a language school, and they still would go to a regular Canadian school.

Also, they are all going to Mexico, children included, and I'm guessing Emma too, but will the nannies go?
And about that Indian wedding in India (from the way Valeria spoke about it, it's going to become a massive vlog :roll: ), she didn't mention who will go, so I guess the children won't be going there.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

But even if they attend to russian kindergarten their Russian isnt good anyways. It doesn’t make any sense especially since they live in Canada ffs.
I'm afraid that the more Valeria and Gary get invested in the channel the worse their family life becomes. Vlog from Ben's birthday seemed too much already with its fakeness and donating for childrens hospital bullshit. I get she's a vlogger etc but dont they have any need to keep at least some moments for themselves? Everything is a reason to get more and more money. It started with vlogging her mother's wedding (but actually it was a really cool video so can be accepted) and it was the time when Emma started working with her, now its everything: her child's birthday, giving birth, family holidays, even bathroom. Like come on. I would go crazy if my whole life was dictated by camera and having all Staff around you and treating them as friends and family but the reality is different. They simply film too many private moments and it becomes exhausting to watch let alone to live such life.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

Holy shit Benny is four and doesnt know months? Wow!
Also again no shade on parenting skills but why would you send your children to a Jewish or Russian school when you live in a country where English is the official language?

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”