Four cash cows and counting - The Joly Money Pit - part 156

Bra Crumbs
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Four cash cows and counting - The Joly Money Pit - part

Post by Bra Crumbs »

I used to sing 'he's a milk-eater!!!' to the tune of Maneater by Nelly Furtado to my newborn son so I'm gonna say this one is a pass.

ZenChick202
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenChick202 »

Dandelion wrote:
NyxIsis wrote:One odd thing I have noticed in today's vlog is that Jonathan was making up his own song lyrics 'it's getting dark outside, so let's go to the disco'. This was when Emilia is going to a child's disco party. But he's singing it to the tune of Nelly's 'Hot In Herre', which originally goes 'it's getting hot in herre, so take off all your clothes'. (I've come across the song in two sitcoms, in both cases it's part of an adult joke).

Am I being unreasonable, reading that much into it and thinking it's innapropriate?
Jotato has always created sexual innuendo around his children, especially Emilia. He doesn't seem to draw any borders between children and his sexual fantasies, just like he didn't see anything wrong with creating a creepy stalking and abduction video with Anna. A psychoanalyst would have a field day with this creep.
Ehh honestly I feel like he just has an awkward sense of humour and didnt think that much into it. He seems like the type of person who at times tries too hard to be funny, but it comes off weird/awkward

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

ZenChick202 wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
NyxIsis wrote:One odd thing I have noticed in today's vlog is that Jonathan was making up his own song lyrics 'it's getting dark outside, so let's go to the disco'. This was when Emilia is going to a child's disco party. But he's singing it to the tune of Nelly's 'Hot In Herre', which originally goes 'it's getting hot in herre, so take off all your clothes'. (I've come across the song in two sitcoms, in both cases it's part of an adult joke).

Am I being unreasonable, reading that much into it and thinking it's innapropriate?
Jotato has always created sexual innuendo around his children, especially Emilia. He doesn't seem to draw any borders between children and his sexual fantasies, just like he didn't see anything wrong with creating a creepy stalking and abduction video with Anna. A psychoanalyst would have a field day with this creep.
Ehh honestly I feel like he just has an awkward sense of humour and didnt think that much into it. He seems like the type of person who at times tries too hard to be funny, but it comes off weird/awkward
Maybe. But things like the yogurt scene are definitely inappropriate and gross.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

Bra Crumbs wrote:I used to sing 'he's a milk-eater!!!' to the tune of Maneater by Nelly Furtado to my newborn son so I'm gonna say this one is a pass.
:) Hall and Oates 'She's A Man Eater/Milk Eater' would also suit. ;) I can imagine songs are just a bit of fun.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I’m calling bullshit on her daily workouts, in the video with Lucy she looked like a clueless three year old trying to dance along to the Hokey Cokey, her movements were shocking and her body has very little tone and her bum is none existent.

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

So Jonathan isn‘t allowed in the ensuite bathroom and has to use the one the farest away? Nice, Anna. You are a great wife...

Uhhhwhy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Uhhhwhy »

If you look on Anna’s IG ALL photos with any of her kids are posed. All of them. I assume they would have some and that she just takes them so her insta makes them look perfect. But seeing in The last vlog E2 was so annoyed that she was taking a posed picture. He’s probably getting sick of it.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

Why spend so much money on painting/panelling the walls when the freaking showers don't work properly????? I don't get it... :shock:

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

Zelda wrote:I don’t know much about fitness/working out etc, but I was under the impression it isn’t great to work out every single day? And that rest days are beneficial
Yes, there is a fitness problem called 'overtraining syndrome'. You should not lift heavy weights without a day's break in between in each workout and maybe if Anna is doing muscle work, she should be giving her body a break.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Zelda wrote:I don’t know much about fitness/working out etc, but I was under the impression it isn’t great to work out every single day? And that rest days are beneficial
I don't think what Anna does counts as a strenuous workout from which the body needs to recover. It's more like stretching with a bit of body weight resistance. I thinks these are movements that an active person performs constantly, anyway, for example a mother lifting her child several times a day, bending down, carrying things, sprinting to catch the bus. For someone as inert as Anna, her "workout" is basic maintenance.

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

She spends more time making her poor kids pose for Instagram photo's than actually spending quality time with them, playing with them, caring for them, loving and doting on them.....she is so wildly undeserving of motherhood.
Her Insta paints a picture of a dreamy grey mansion, with 4 little happy and cheery rascals who absolutely adore one another (and one "sassy" "unsocial" little girl who "makes people work for her affection").....when in reality, that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm really glad they put that clip into the vlog, perhaps it will open some eyes to their sheer and utter fakeness.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Whimsy7 wrote:She spends more time making her poor kids pose for Instagram photo's than actually spending quality time with them, playing with them, caring for them, loving and doting on them.....she is so wildly undeserving of motherhood.
Her Insta paints a picture of a dreamy grey mansion, with 4 little happy and cheery rascals who absolutely adore one another (and one "sassy" "unsocial" little girl who "makes people work for her affection").....when in reality, that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm really glad they put that clip into the vlog, perhaps it will open some eyes to their sheer and utter fakeness.
From my experience those who make the prettiest picture of themselves on social media, trying to present what a perfect life they live, supported by many cheesy hashtags are the ones who are miserable the most. And in most cases the reality is the opposite.

buckleysoreal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by buckleysoreal »

Someone mentioned Joan’s „it’s getting dark outside“ impro to the tune of the Nelly song and found it inappropriate and now that I’ve seen the clip I must admit I think he didn’t mean anything by it (although I’m usually no one to defend his innuendos). It seemed to be triggered by the fact that the car lights went out, so it wasn’t totally out of place. What I found WAY more concerning was that Emilio was dressed in that short sleeve party dress with nothing underneath it and only that (probably wool) coat on top. No scarf and nothing to protect her ears. There may be a lack of snow but it’s still the winter time and it’s cold outside! I don’t have children myself but a shit ton of my friends and family members do and never ever have I seen a child wear a party dress with nothing underneath it in the WINTER.
I mean they didn’t know the venue the party was at, there may have been heating or not (unlikely but still) etc. The very LEAST MF could’ve done would’ve been to put something like a Bolero jacket on that kid so she could take something off in case of overheating. But not even giving her the option to put something on when she gets cold is just pure carelessness.
And I’m calling out MF because it was obviously her who chose that outfit but Joan could’ve as well noticed his kid’s naked arms. Both parents are responsible for their children’s health and none of the parents I know would’ve OK’d that outfit.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

LaurieLaurie wrote:I’m calling bullshit on her daily workouts, in the video with Lucy she looked like a clueless three year old trying to dance along to the Hokey Cokey, her movements were shocking and her body has very little tone and her bum is none existent.
Honestly. She is a prime example of 'skinny fat' but she probably doesn't care, as long as she fits in a certain size or gets to a certain 'goal weight'.

GaGossipMom
Learner
Learner

Post by GaGossipMom »

Lmao in today’s story she is finally wearing a different sports bra. Let’s make bets on how many days she will wear that one before she changes it.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Lorena wrote:Why spend so much money on painting/panelling the walls when the freaking showers don't work properly????? I don't get it... :shock:
I suspect they are waiting for a bathroom company to offer their services for free.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Also it annoys me just how many pointless, rambling Instagram stories she uploads on a daily basis? You can really tell she has too much time on her hands and f* all to do all day. Unless this is what she counts as 'working hard'?

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

GaGossipMom wrote:Lmao in today’s story she is finally wearing a different sports bra. Let’s make bets on how many days she will wear that one before she changes it.
The other one probably grew legs of mold and ran away
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

I knew she was getting help with laundry and housework because as much as she complains of having four kids and six dogs all we ever see her do is prepare a few meals. Who is cleaning the house or doing the mountains of laundry she has to do? I don’t blame them for getting help because they are incapable of looking after themselves. But don’t deny it as you have for so long.

I also wonder if they have a live in nanny. Anna has a f*ckload of time for a woman with a newborn baby and a toddler as needy as Alessia. She’s going to be absolutely horrible more than she is now when she turns 2.

I know we sound like a broken record but the fact She never leaves the house and has so much help absolutely blows my mind.
I have three kids and work full time and I swear I do about 500 times miore than what she does.

She’s so inefficient with her time it kills me. I can’t even watch.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

jassie_gal_au[b] wrote:I knew she was getting help with laundry [/b]and housework because as much as she complains of having four kids and six dogs all we ever see her do is prepare a few meals. Who is cleaning the house or doing the mountains of laundry she has to do? I don’t blame them for getting help because they are incapable of looking after themselves. But don’t deny it as you have for so long.

I also wonder if they have a live in nanny. Anna has a f*ckload of time for a woman with a newborn baby and a toddler as needy as Alessia. She’s going to be absolutely horrible more than she is now when she turns 2.

I know we sound like a broken record but the fact She never leaves the house and has so much help absolutely blows my mind.
I have three kids and work full time and I swear I do about 500 times miore than what she does.

She’s so inefficient with her time it kills me. I can’t even watch.
This is so weird to me. I get that they probably have a ton of laundry, but to have someone helping you with it? I would hate for someone to have to wash my dirty clothes lol

You're right, there is no reason for her to be so lazy. She could easily do some chores while the babies are down for a nap.

Return to “Anna Saccone”