4 cash cows and counting - Alessia’s nightmare begins #155

anka the kitteh
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 4 cash cows and counting - Alessia’s nightmare begins #1

Post by anka the kitteh »

Sophie1 wrote:Anna claiming to be so busy but has enough time to rearrange her toiletry drawer for the second time in a few weeks, got to get that product placement ad in for dove :roll:
I just had a baby just lol'd at the thought of having enough time to do something as trivial as organizing a toiletry drawer.

...Then again I am posting on here right now.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

Anna sharing the baby photo of herself looking like Alessia, Jonathon has shared photos of him looking like Emilia - who would’ve thought the kids who looked like him would be cuter than the ones who looked like her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

Yeah, their whole dynamic as a family just looks so weird to me. It's like Anna tries to stay away from them as much as possible. She doesn't seem to spend any quality time with Emilia and Eduardo. And she spends time with the youngest because they need her. :?

And of course she had to breastfeed him on the 1 month postpartum update video. :roll:

anka the kitteh
Learner
Learner

Post by anka the kitteh »

lurkerxx wrote:And of course she had to breastfeed him on the 1 month postpartum update video. :roll:
Her whole thing with that just strikes me as attention seeking either to show how she's SUCH a good mom or so she can act offended when people call out the fact that its not really necessary. *possible unpopular opinion here* Babies want to eat when they want to eat, but there's really no reason to have the the titty out like that and show it, there's special breastfeeding scarves or even a muslin blanket tied around the neck. Or just film the video when the baby is taking a nap.

Post by Guest »

JCAH2013 wrote:Anna sharing the baby photo of herself looking like Alessia, Jonathon has shared photos of him looking like Emilia - who would’ve thought the kids who looked like him would be cuter than the ones who looked like her?

That's why I've always thought, since Alessia looks like Anna, doesn't that mean, based on my opinion (and many others) she'll probably look really pretty when she's older? She's not cute now, but she might look better when she's older.

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

Thatsacoolusername wrote:
JCAH2013 wrote:Anna sharing the baby photo of herself looking like Alessia, Jonathon has shared photos of him looking like Emilia - who would’ve thought the kids who looked like him would be cuter than the ones who looked like her?

That's why I've always thought, since Alessia looks like Anna, doesn't that mean, based on my opinion (and many others) she'll probably look really pretty when she's older? She's not cute now, but she might look better when she's older.
I suppose if you consider Anna to be attractive then, yes, it would follow that A1 will be. Personally I think Anna is simply photogenic, and then only when she's smiling. Her resting face, mouth closed, isn't so great..but I don't care either way. She could be the most beautiful woman in the world but she'd still be ugly to me because of her personality and her obsession with her appearance.

I hope A1 doesn't take after her mother in any way other than superficial looks and I also hope that none of us will have a clue what she looks like when she's older as by then hopefully those children will have been freed from being vlog fodder for their morally repulsive parents. and she'll be living a life of happy, productive, anonymity with a decent career and a loving partner.

jjbjjbh
Informer
Informer

Post by jjbjjbh »

"she's not cute now"....... Not sure which kind of "cuteness" is being referred to here. I assume it's about External physical beauty(especially regarding her face), since Alessia is not even 2 years old yet.

Looking at the pic in the link, I see a perfectly normal looking (Personally, I happen to think Alessia is beautiful) child with no glaring physical abnormalities or facial deformities whatsoever.
I have seen many posts with Alessia being referred to as "weird", "creepy","ugly", "unattractive" ...... is this in regard to her external physical appearance or her behavior? Not sure what exactly in her looks is being criticized.
If I knew nothing about the SacconeJoly family and happened to see Alessia someplace, I would never think she was an unattractive baby/child.
Just trying to understand.Beauty in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Post by Guest »

jjbjjbh wrote:

"she's not cute now"....... Not sure which kind of "cuteness" is being referred to here. I assume it's about External physical beauty(especially regarding her face), since Alessia is not even 2 years old yet.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bn</span><span>-</span><span>0WhHl7t1</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>web</span><span>_</span><span>button</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span></a>
Looking at the pic in the link, I see a perfectly normal looking (Personally, I happen to think Alessia is beautiful) child with no glaring physical abnormalities or facial deformities whatsoever.
I have seen many posts with Alessia being referred to as "weird", "creepy","ugly", "unattractive" ...... is this in regard to her external physical appearance or her behavior? Not sure what exactly in her looks is being criticized.
If I knew nothing about the SacconeJoly family and happened to see Alessia someplace, I would never think she was an unattractive baby/child.
I'm referring to her externally. When she's not whining and hitting, I think she's sweet. I just don't think she's cute.

Post by Guest »

jjbjjbh wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bn</span><span>-</span><span>0WhHl7t1</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>web</span><span>_</span><span>button</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span></a>
I'm referring to her externally. When she's not whining and hitting, I think she's sweet. I just don't think she's cute.

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Anna has the telltale filler dents in her cheeks. You can see them in the light when she’s outside.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Ugly duckling syndrom.... or so i hope! A1 is very unfortunate looking!
anka the kitteh wrote:
lurkerxx wrote:And of course she had to breastfeed him on the 1 month postpartum update video. :roll:
Her whole thing with that just strikes me as attention seeking either to show how she's SUCH a good mom or so she can act offended when people call out the fact that its not really necessary. *possible unpopular opinion here* Babies want to eat when they want to eat, but there's really no reason to have the the titty out like that and show it, there's special breastfeeding scarves or even a muslin blanket tied around the neck. Or just film the video when the baby is taking a nap.

I saw this also. It started off strong, then when jt cut to him missing and i heard him feeding i rolled my eyes. I get it. You breastfeed, and this is how he eats! Not against this. HOWEVER, can she not just feed him BEFORE filming? Apparently he naps for 3 hours in the afternoon, can she not film then?
Mothers who bottle feed certainly dont start a video, and 5 mins in grab a bote to feed. No. They would feed before filming. :roll:

Justlurkin6382
Learner
Learner

Post by Justlurkin6382 »

Maybe that’s why she’s always insisting that A1 is so ‘beautiful’ Or so ‘cute’, because she knows that she’ll eventually be like her twin

Post by Guest »

I'm one of those people that can't stand people eating with their mouths opened, smacking, crunching, etc. so babies sucking on "le boob" irritates me. Not all babies are cute, i keep thinking about the Seinfeld episode with the ugly baby that everyone keeps pretending is cute but later agree it's not. I don't think Alesia is cute, she's not a monster looks wise but she isn't cute.

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

So I was watching the new vlog - yesterday was a Saturday. They put the kids to bed and ate dinner by themselves in front of the TV. I understand the kids go to bed early (and in the UK they seem to go way earlier than here where I live) - but couldn't they enjoy a dinner as a family on Saturday evening at home?

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

I find it sad that two parents who have more spare time than most do, don't even spend time with their children enough.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

The only reason she sticks her boob in his mouth on camera, is it's the only mother thing she does, what else can she show? lol she doesn't do anything else relating to being a Mother

The countdown is on for Andrea..11 months and she will have nothing to do with him
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Snowknight wrote:I'm one of those people that can't stand people eating with their mouths opened, smacking, crunching, etc. so babies sucking on "le boob" irritates me. Not all babies are cute, i keep thinking about the Seinfeld episode with the ugly baby that everyone keeps pretending is cute but later agree it's not. I don't think Alesia is cute, she's not a monster looks wise but she isn't cute.
She’s “breathtaking”....lol
Kramer, she looks like “Lydia B Johnson”. :rofl:
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Zippy wrote:The only reason she sticks her boob in his mouth on camera, is it's the only mother thing she does, what else can she show? lol she doesn't do anything else relating to being a Mother

The countdown is on for Andrea..11 months and she will have nothing to do with him
Honestly, when she’s with Andrea she doesn't seem that happy. I mean, when she’s walking and vlogging she’s fine, but when she’s resting with him she just kind of looks at him expressionless. I don’t see that much of him in their vlogs.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

I'm the only one here who thinks Alessia is the prettiest out of all the children. Emelia and Eddy look like sleepless zombies and pompus attitudes, that sadly also heavily influence by their mothers resting bitch faces and disgusted looks. Alessia has a cute smile and kinda looks really joyus at this stage. she actually to me looks the most normal and healthy looking out of them all. But everyone views looks differently i suppose. Beauty is not fact.

Kelmo
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelmo »

I definitely think Alessia has gotten cuter for sure and growing into her looks but that's not hard cause seriously she looked like a little alien baby!

Return to “Anna Saccone”