Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clickbait baby 4.0.... nine Month lie in for Anna #153

Post by BlinkBlinkBlink »

Inkling95 wrote:
BlinkBlinkBlink wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Inkling95 wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:Highlight of that vlog was the dog shitting upstairs :?
Is there something wrong with the dogs? Why are they pissing and shitting all over the house? They hire house aides left right and centre but don’t get the dogs a trainer. Those disgusting creatures are going to ruin that new house...
The disgusting creatures Anna and Jonathan will indeed ruin it.
There’s nothing wrong with the dogs, there are no bad dogs, just bad owners and too many of them in a small space, they are probably not stimulated or exercised enough, I feel sorry for them.
Aren’t 4 of the dogs inbred? There’s definitely something wrong with that.
The two parent dogs? Were the two parent dogs related? What bloody idiots let sibling animals breed??? I know the Irish sex ed system isn’t the best, but surely they know that’s effed up?
If I recall correctly (someone correct me if I’m wrong), Anna didn’t believe the 2 siblings have sex because they’re related (what an idiot).

Queen_cake
Talker
Talker

Post by Queen_cake »

Poor little Alessia, her little legs seem so weak, even though her father tries to make her stand up in the video, it is clear she really isn't ready to do this. I do think all these classes she is attending are physiotherapy and occupational therapy not yoga or art or whatever they want to sugarcoat it with. At least the therapy is helping as she is doing a lot more then she was doing a month ago.
J seems more concerned with her progress than her mother who doesn't seem to really care and it must be a talking point in the house because the other kids mention how Alessia is doing things. Though I'm not sure if he is genuinely worried about Alessia or he is more concerned with presenting the perfect family. :(

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Brat Anna complaining about Jonathan not cleaning the kitchen. Not enough for him to get 3 kids up, dressed, fed and off to school, he should clean the kitchen up too.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Queen_cake wrote:Poor little Alessia, her little legs seem so weak, even though her father tries to make her stand up in the video, it is clear she really isn't ready to do this. I do think all these classes she is attending are physiotherapy and occupational therapy not yoga or art or whatever they want to sugarcoat it with. At least the therapy is helping as she is doing a lot more then she was doing a month ago.
J seems more concerned with her progress than her mother who doesn't seem to really care and it must be a talking point in the house because the other kids mention how Alessia is doing things. Though I'm not sure if he is genuinely worried about Alessia or he is more concerned with presenting the perfect family. :(
There are classes in their town for yoga (although this class starts for 12week+ so it’s clear A1 hasn’t moved up to the classes for her actual age); but I’m pretty sure it was forcefully recommended by a doctor/nurse

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

new thread title suggestions :D :tu:

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

the comments on today's vlog "omg I can't believe she is walking already!" "she's growing up so fast already talking and walking!" "she is such a big girl walking already!!"
I'm sorry what? I'm honestly worried about the mental stability of their minions.

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

vmars87 wrote:the comments on today's vlog "omg I can't believe she is walking already!" "she's growing up so fast already talking and walking!" "she is such a big girl walking already!!"
I'm sorry what? I'm honestly worried about the mental stability of their minions.
Because they didn’t not have children, and are intact children themselves they have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

New thread suggestions; Baby #4 officially starts to work.
Alessia's nightmare begins.
Baby#4 used for subs and dollars.
Jonathan begs for subs to buy new car.
Brat Anna makeup before babies.
Countdown to baby for dollars.
Anna's obsession with blonde emojis.
How to use your kids when you're morally bankrupt.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Return to “Anna Saccone”