U-friendliest Friends #150

Chappy 120
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: U-friendliest Friends #150

Post by Chappy 120 »

Bertiebee wrote:Anyone see on Erikas snapchat, Emilia seems to have fillings in her back teeth!!! If they are they should be bloody ashamed!! My girl is 16, not one filling!!!!

Do they even give 4 year old's fillings?

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

Chappy 120 wrote:
Bertiebee wrote:Anyone see on Erikas snapchat, Emilia seems to have fillings in her back teeth!!! If they are they should be bloody ashamed!! My girl is 16, not one filling!!!!

Do they even give 4 year old's fillings?
casey butler's (shaycarl's brother) son, winston, got a root canal recently and he's only 3 so i wouldn't be surprised. i just realized they have never even talked/showed them going to the dentist before tho which is whatever but you would think that would be in some vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

It was defo fillings, looked like she had more than two! Hardly surprising though considering the amount of sugar that girl has been given!

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

Just writing to see if anyone who is in Manchester is okay

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

livibobs12 wrote:Just writing to see if anyone who is in Manchester is okay

Such horrendous news.

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

Bertiebee wrote:
livibobs12 wrote:Just writing to see if anyone who is in Manchester is okay

Such horrendous news.

I live an hour away from Manchester and was supposed to get tickets to the concert but it was sold out, someone's looking out for me in heaven. I hope that everyone is okay

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

Not often I say it on here but top marks SJs, their main audience are teenagers and those hurt in Manchester mostly young children/teens.

megeliza
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by megeliza »

Sure, the SJs can be sketchy when it comes to certain things, but they did good today. They do love their children, and seeing that it's mostly children/young adults who were hurt you can tell that both J and A feel really affected by this horrible tragedy

Post by Guest »

I have never said it before and I likely never will say it again, but he did the right thing.

CraftyLady
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady »

karenaaa wrote:I have never said it before and I likely never will say it again, but he did the right thing.
On the surface yes, but he had to make it about himself.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

There seems to be a big uproar on todays vlog about them endorsing the Sun newspaper I have no idea what it's all about, but never seen so many people against them!! I will have to go back and finish reading the comments.

My prayers to all affected by the terrible tragedy ...I don't like our world much these days <3
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

lilys
Talker
Talker

Post by lilys »

Zippy wrote:There seems to be a big uproar on todays vlog about them endorsing the Sun newspaper I have no idea what it's all about, but never seen so many people against them!! I will have to go back and finish reading the comments.

My prayers to all affected by the terrible tragedy ...I don't like our world much these days <3

They've worked with The Sun on their latest video. Liverpool has banned it for all of the lies printed about the hillsborough newspaper. Manchester is now going to do the same. They have no morals or shame.

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

lilys wrote:
Zippy wrote:There seems to be a big uproar on todays vlog about them endorsing the Sun newspaper I have no idea what it's all about, but never seen so many people against them!! I will have to go back and finish reading the comments.

They've worked with The Sun on their latest video. Liverpool has banned it for all of the lies printed about the hillsborough newspaper. Manchester is now going to do the same. They have no morals or shame.
How absolutely vile of them to endorse The Sun. Right after uploading a video talking about how they can't vlog due to the Manchester bombing. But anything for some £££ eh? Fucking disgusting. So beyond words.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I read something about this "paper" blaming the bombings on the singers outfits????? how could the SJ's as greedy and stupid as they are put up a paid AD from them at anytime, but especially now?
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

Chappy 120
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chappy 120 »

Don't like the Sun, don't buy it. But people shouldn't force their opinions onto other people.

lilys
Talker
Talker

Post by lilys »

Chappy 120 wrote:Don't like the Sun, don't buy it. But people shouldn't force their opinions onto other people.
It's not a case of forcing anything. People have strong opinions of it for a very good reason. Do you even know why it's been banned up north? I doubt it.

Cosypenguin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cosypenguin »

What happened to 'we only advertise things we actually use....'

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Chappy 120
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chappy 120 »

Of course I do, I live in Manchester and what the Sun printed was only in their first edition before the whole story was known. Liverpool have banned it for their coverage of Hillsborough 30 years ago. As for the Manchester ban (which there isn't one) It seems more politically motivated by The Canary website because of the papers reporting on Jeremy Corbyn.

As a society don't we believe in free speech and a free media? Or is it only free speech when it's something you agree with.

Sararas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sararas »

Anna sure knows how to butcher those Chanel espadrilles. I laugh everytime people praise her style :rofl: An epitome of money can't buy you class.

lilys
Talker
Talker

Post by lilys »

Chappy 120 wrote:Of course I do, I live in Manchester and what the Sun printed was only in their first edition before the whole story was known. Liverpool have banned it for their coverage of Hillsborough 30 years ago. As for the Manchester ban (which there isn't one) It seems more politically motivated by The Canary website because of the papers reporting on Jeremy Corbyn.

As a society don't we believe in free speech and a free media? Or is it only free speech when it's something you agree with.
I'm sorry but if you read the sun or in this case promote the sun, you are vermin.

Return to “Anna Saccone”