Itchy&Scratchy: Endless Crotch Shots & Chaffing Sloths P149

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Itchy&Scratchy: Endless Crotch Shots & Chaffing Sloths P149

Post by Nesoi »

Carry on here ladz :tu:

Thanks to HearMeRoar for title name :love2: :tu: 9sorry couldnt fit it all in)

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Itchy&Scratchy: Endless Crotch Shots & Chaffing Sloths P

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

check out this video i found of ss's it's hillarious [youtube][/youtube]

Bbopper

Post by Bbopper »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:check out this video i found of ss's it's hillarious [youtube][/youtube]

Adelaide06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Adelaide06 »

Vidcon is like THE chance for them to meet other creators. They also meet the people who pay their bills. For me that screams BUSINESS MEETING. BUSINESS ATTIRE (lr something along those lines..) The dress A was wearing on Snapchat works really well for that. She looks professional, somewhat more trustworthy and most importantly like she cares in that. I usually really don´t care what people wear and why but she has a damn channel where she focuses on beauty stuff and STYLE .... REPRESENT YOUR BRAND!!!

I really don´t get why she seems to have such a hard time to understand such basic concepts and ideas (which all BENEFIT her...) I mean, she could even justify those designer purchases for that, probably get a major tax deduction and call it her "job"....

sula
Informer
Informer

Post by sula »

The ASQ questionnaire has been adapted by UK health visitors and has been rolled out since 2015 across the country to gather info about general development of 2 to 2and a half year olds. It's from an American system but been modified for UK parents so I assume they were given it by a health visitor.

Someone on the last thread wrote something about the miscarriage and that Anna seemed to be lying. I think we've been in too much of a rush to gloss over that. There were too many things that didn't make sense and, given the time scale, it fits in with the time of year when they usually have to show an increase in views etc. They probably have an annual review end of May beginning of June. He always makes sure his views get artificially bumped up around this time.

The new channel idea, if it is to do with kids and experiments, is a copy of Bratayley and the guy who Casey saw the other day who goes round sawing stuff in half with his young son. In fact there's already loads of similar channels.
Jonathan plus experiments plus children equals fuck no thanks.

And Scar 2016, I loved your Prof Eduardo sketch! :love2:

I'm getting a bit fed up with the site too and have given up even trying to log on so many times. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say Dom is sabotaging us :o But people won't stay if things carry on like this. :(

We deserve better really and I hope things change soon. :tu:

Bbopper

Post by Bbopper »

Offtopic: Someone who's actually funny and original! Jodor could learn a thing or two.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Bbopper

Post by Bbopper »

sula wrote:The ASQ questionnaire has been adapted by UK health visitors and has been rolled out since 2015 across the country to gather info about general development of 2 to 2and a half year olds. It's from an American system but been modified for UK parents so I assume they were given it by a health visitor.

Someone on the last thread wrote something about the miscarriage and that Anna seemed to be lying. I think we've been in too much of a rush to gloss over that. There were too many things that didn't make sense and, given the time scale, it fits in with the time of year when they usually have to show an increase in views etc. They probably have an annual review end of May beginning of June. He always makes sure his views get artificially bumped up around this time.

The new channel idea, if it is to do with kids and experiments, is a copy of Bratayley and the guy who Casey saw the other day who goes round sawing stuff in half with his young son. In fact there's already loads of similar channels.
Jonathan plus experiments plus children equals fuck no thanks.

And Scar 2016, I loved your Prof Eduardo sketch! :love2:

I'm getting a bit fed up with the site too and have given up even trying to log on so many times. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say Dom is sabotaging us :o But people won't stay if things carry on like this. :(

We deserve better really and I hope things change soon. :tu:
I think it would have been talked about more but it was such a sensitive subject for a lot of people that we sort of just swept it under the rug. I agree though, I fully, fully believe there was no real miscarriage because nothing about that whole situation makes sense. If it really did happen, they clearly spend so much of their time lying and deceiving that they can't even solidly believe their own truths anymore.

gemma14
Debater
Debater

Post by gemma14 »

Adelaide06 wrote:Vidcon is like THE chance for them to meet other creators. They also meet the people who pay their bills. For me that screams BUSINESS MEETING. BUSINESS ATTIRE (lr something along those lines..) The dress A was wearing on Snapchat works really well for that. She looks professional, somewhat more trustworthy and most importantly like she cares in that. I usually really don´t care what people wear and why but she has a damn channel where she focuses on beauty stuff and STYLE .... REPRESENT YOUR BRAND!!!

I really don´t get why she seems to have such a hard time to understand such basic concepts and ideas (which all BENEFIT her...) I mean, she could even justify those designer purchases for that, probably get a major tax deduction and call it her "job"....
That's what I was saying in the previous thread! It just baffles me that they flew all the way there to sit by the pool and eat. That they didn't realize they had the chance to network with brand reps or companies, film/plan videos with other vloggers which could bring in more sponsorship, new viewers, and more money! :x Too selfish and shortsighted for that though :roll:

Adelaide06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Adelaide06 »

gemma14 wrote:
Adelaide06 wrote:Vidcon is like THE chance for them to meet other creators. They also meet the people who pay their bills. For me that screams BUSINESS MEETING. BUSINESS ATTIRE (lr something along those lines..) The dress A was wearing on Snapchat works really well for that. She looks professional, somewhat more trustworthy and most importantly like she cares in that. I usually really don´t care what people wear and why but she has a damn channel where she focuses on beauty stuff and STYLE .... REPRESENT YOUR BRAND!!!

That's what I was saying in the previous thread! It just baffles me that they flew all the way there to sit by the pool and eat. That they didn't realize they had the chance to network with brand reps or companies, film/plan videos with other vloggers which could bring in more sponsorship, new viewers, and more money! :x Too selfish and shortsighted for that though :roll:
You are right. I was just referring to their sense of style (especially regarding Anna, as I have no hope for someone that wears those stinky shoes all year around....) but it really was a good opportunity all around.... The thing that I wonder is, why do they take Francesca with them if they do not network? She is their babysitter but surely they could have ordered room service and have someone take them to their meet and greet without her there? I know she was probably there anyway as it was a whole group of Gleam clients that attended but surely she could have either helped them network or done something more useful than spend time with them (I am assuming now that she did spend time with A&J, I haven´t watched the vlogs but this really applies to any person that babysat them...)

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

My YT feed is filling up with all kinds of collab videos filmed at Vidcon. From beauty vloggers who exchange products or go shopping together to cooking shows working together to the 'big boys with toys' getting together and filming videos together just having fun.

The SJs did nothing. They only had a meet and greet, but they could have spent their time setting up filming dates with other channels. They could have gone to panels and learned a thing or two. They spent Vidcon in their hotelroom, at the pool and having dinner with Gleam. A complete waste of time.

little-yankee
Debater
Debater

Post by little-yankee »

I love that as a part of Gleams attempt to make Anna more relevant they are having (forcing) her to go to places she's not really welcome like Tanya's book launch dinner tonight...she must feel so pathetic sitting in a room full of super stylish hard working motivated woman who have awesome style blogs, books, tons of ad deals ect ect ect..... bet they look down on her and know she's only there bc Gleam forced Tanya to allow her there :rofl:

One of these things just doesn't belong here, one of these things just DOESN'T fit in :rofl: :rofl:
If they want Anna to fit in with the beauty crowd they better get her a stylist asap!!!

little-yankee
Debater
Debater

Post by little-yankee »

eileen_2015 wrote:My YT feed is filling up with all kinds of collab videos filmed at Vidcon. From beauty vloggers who exchange products or go shopping together to cooking shows working together to the 'big boys with toys' getting together and filming videos together just having fun.

The SJs did nothing. They only had a meet and greet, but they could have spent their time setting up filming dates with other channels. They could have gone to panels and learned a thing or two. They spent Vidcon in their hotelroom, at the pool and having dinner with Gleam. A complete waste of time.
My guess is no one is interested in filming any collab videos with the 2 biggest clowns on YT

Also thier heads are so big they honestly don't think they need the exposure bc they're mega Youtube stars don't ya know :rofl:

little-yankee
Debater
Debater

Post by little-yankee »

little-yankee wrote:I love that as a part of Gleams attempt to make Anna more relevant they are having (forcing) her to go to places she's not really welcome like Tanya's book launch dinner tonight...she must feel so pathetic sitting in a room full of super stylish hard working motivated woman who have awesome style blogs, books, tons of ad deals ect ect ect..... bet they look down on her and know she's only there bc Gleam forced Tanya to allow her there :rofl:

One of these things just doesn't belong here, one of these things just DOESN'T fit in :rofl: :rofl:
If they want Anna to fit in with the beauty crowd they better get her a stylist asap!!!

Couldn't edit the post :x
The pic above is a few of the woman who also attended Tanya's dinner...they all have Instagrams filled to the rim with on trend stylish well fitting clothes...while Anna's Instagram is filled with bad mirror selfies featuring out of style bad fitting to tight ripped booty shorts with v-neck t's and flannels...over and over and over...

IcedCoffee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IcedCoffee »

Someone on the last thread was confused about J saying the new channel would be like a main channel. I believe he's referring to people who have main channels and vlogging channels. Your main channel has more structured content and a vlogging channel is just your day to day life. I don't believe he was inferring that this would be their new "main" channel.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

little-yankee wrote:
little-yankee wrote:I love that as a part of Gleams attempt to make Anna more relevant they are having (forcing) her to go to places she's not really welcome like Tanya's book launch dinner tonight...she must feel so pathetic sitting in a room full of super stylish hard working motivated woman who have awesome style blogs, books, tons of ad deals ect ect ect..... bet they look down on her and know she's only there bc Gleam forced Tanya to allow her there :rofl:

Couldn't edit the post :x
The pic above is a few of the woman who also attended Tanya's dinner...they all have Instagrams filled to the rim with on trend stylish well fitting clothes...while Anna's Instagram is filled with bad mirror selfies featuring out of style bad fitting to tight ripped booty shorts with v-neck t's and flannels...over and over and over...
that's so true, but to be fair i think the dress she wore to the dinner looked pretty good as it ACTUALLY FITS :) she needs to buy and wear more clothes like that
BANNED

:hugs:

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:check out this video i found of ss's it's hillarious [youtube][/youtube]
This is fabulous. Does this person have their own channel or is this a one off video?
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

Bravado Prof Ardo & The Case of The Disappearing Books

Dear Diary

Entry #2: Bonjour again fellow scholars. The strangest thing keeps happening on my new dark wood office bookshelves. As you all know, after I've had a long morning writing either my articles, working on my current thesis or doing research for my latest book 'The Psychology and Psychosis of Interbreeding between Gnomes and Country Bumpkins,' I tend to enjoy the reverie of an afternoon siesta. The last few days, on my awakening, I have noticed my Proust, Shakespeare and Darwin leather bound volumes to be missing. In their place, and to my utter disgust, are the strangest looking monstrosities - brightly coloured books? with titles such as 'Pepper Pig Returns' and 'Princess Aurora's New Dress.' What dark magic is this??

I rarely like to leave the quiet haven of my office but am beginning to feel the need to investigate where my beloved books are disappearing to. I descend, today, the first flight of stairs. On traversing the landing towards the second flight I happen across an open bedroom door that appears to have in it (what I am alleged to believe by the three goons) 'my mother.'

Never in all my travels have I had the strangely exquisite displeasure of siting such a specimen. You see, from the outside, said specimen is not particularly prickly or scaly to look at but once it starts to move about and squawk it is a different matter altogether. I'm still working on research to discover what type of species 'mother' belongs to. It would appear to be one that hibernates for approximately ninety percent of the year because it/she remains rolled up (albeit fully clothed) under thick wadded bedding, in the bed of the bedroom of which I am passing.

This is a curious thing. Mainly because I have never witnessed The Mother creature hunting and storing food for such longevity in the hibernation state. But then, on the odd occasion I come down from my office, I've noticed the human orangutan running up and down the stairs to said bedroom with copious amounts of what is called in this residence orgaaaanic chocolate. Oh, and he also somehow manages to drag a wheelbarrow full of pasta up the stairs backwards. I assume The Mother is laying down what is the equivalent of whale flubber in case of some planetary catastrophe. I've heard 'preppers' do this in America. What they do instead though is store the food on shelves in the basement and not consume it all at once. It lasts longer that way but it appears The Mother has somewhat short circuited that part of the process.

I have not been able to discover or recover any of my coveted books on the first floor.

I arrive on floor ground zero to the piercing sounds of Princess Veruca, screaming at daddy dearest: ''Film me''.....''FILM ME''.......''F I L M M E!!!'' On spotting me she trundles over with the speed of a drunk gazelle and asks, with that ever present wicked glint in her eye, ''Wardo, do you want to play Princesses.'' When I reply with a curt ''No'' she assails herself on me by clinging onto the belt of my rather expensive tailor made smoking jacket. I quietly remove the belt from my waist, and ergo her with it.

No books to be found anywhere on ground floor zero thus far.

I make my way through to the kitchen whereupon the smell of ashy smoke hits my senses. It appears to be coming from the garden. On stepping outside my nostrils are assuaged with the black smoke of a bonfire and in the far corner of the garden I see the orangutan human throwing what looks suspiciously like books onto the top of said bonfire. He is laughing as giddily as a teenage girl in receipt of her first kiss. ''Wardo! Wardo!'' He shouts. ''Come see! I'm practicing my first experiment for my new channel. It's going to be called: Does paper burn?!''

Until next time, fare thee well fellow scholars.
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Woo my title got picked! Thank you and I love the way you cut it :D

On the topic of Anna, I can't believe the difference between her and the other girls at Tan's party! They all look like classic beauties with their lives together whilst Anna looks like she has never seen a style mag before!

Jita311
Learner
Learner

Post by Jita311 »

HearMeRoar wrote:Woo my title got picked! Thank you and I love the way you cut it :D

On the topic of Anna, I can't believe the difference between her and the other girls at Tan's party! They all look like classic beauties with their lives together whilst Anna looks like she has never seen a style mag before!
I just really dont understand what does she do with all those quite nice clothes she has bought so far ? Like that white blazer or those cute dresses she got last year ? She used to dress pretty well , I have no idea what on earth happened to her. All those waaaay too small shorts , jesus christ.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Dont know if Anna is going to the protest about dog meat outside the Korean Embassy or just advertising/ retweeting it ... anyway, a free meet up if she goes :D Can't see her going tbh :rofl:

[tweet][/tweet]

Return to “Anna Saccone”