NEWBIES AND LURKERS, READ HERE FIRST.

butterfly2801

Re: NEWBIES AND LURKERS, READ HERE FIRST.

Post by butterfly2801 »

Here's another example of a 'possible' absence seizure.
Again, this info is already on the forum but just thought it would be useful to collect them in one place for potential researchers/journalists or any people at Gleam with a social conscience.

This second link shows a young boy bringing on a seizure by blowing repeatedly. There are definite similarities to E1 and the balloon.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Just putting a couple of gifs up for reference to add to what's already here that indicate some kind of neurological issue (seizure). I don't claim to be a doctor but if it was my child I'd be checking it out.
The first one has been discussed before on the forum. Jonathan has to steady her as she's very wobbly and then the eyes flutter.

The second I found today by accident while looking at Anna's idea of a lunchbox for a one and three year old. Thankfully, as the Mum's Eye View channel is owned by Asda I don't think we'll see any more of her nonsense. How hard is it to do a tiny bit of research into what constitutes a healthy lunchbox.??
Guess what? It doesn't include tuna, mayo AND cheese sandwiches, crisps, lollies, yoghurt and a pudding for toddlers.

Anyway, here's the evidence of an 'absence' again.

Not getting proper medical attention and feeding your child crap are both forms of mistreatment.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Ardo tells the camera to "GO AWAY!" and his daily "NO!" when asked to perform. Also his annoyed expression and hand pushing the camera away - I think that tells us he doesn't consent :D

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Oops he did it yet again ... chasing Emilia with a water balloon and she slips over :? and thankfully doesn't bang her head on the floor

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Oh gosh another accident ... J rushing them to the 'secret' in the kitchen; you can see he actually pushes Emilia who runs and with a domino effect knocks over Ardo :roll: J's motto is GTS = Get The Shot ladz :(

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Eduardo alone at the top of the stairs again. At one point he was leaning toward Anna and she didn't even tell him to be careful, or not to do that. He's fallen on a flat surface in the vlog twice in so many days. I also worry that a dog will knock him and cause him to lose his balance. It wouldn't take much.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Being forced to stand under a toilet/ restroom hand dryer :? :( Ardo says "No!" and J says"It was funny!" as he tries to get him to repeat it for the camera, pushing him again into something he clearly doesn't want to do :roll: :roll:

ImageImage

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Oops J did it again in today's topically titled FUNNY TROLL BABY! Same unnecessary accident, different day :roll:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Gif from Zoella is my Daughter vid of her seizure-like event. Started around the 9:06 mark.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

I didn't like the way Anna put lotion on Emilia in her vlogmas day11 - decorating a christmas tree

She was making such crazy faces and acting like a creepy mean witch and was downright scary.

Maybe I'm exaggerating but I found that too rough and it was the moment I suspected something might be off about Anna and thought maybe she is not such a good mother. That's when I ended up on this forum and the more I read your comments the more I realized just how dysfunctional they are as a family.

If you go watch Anna's youtube video, it starts around 12:05.

I made a gif, but I could only include 5 seconds.
http://makeagif.com/KKYc3i

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Another 'near miss' incident for the files :roll:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Dog Biscuit Incident :?

Watch here and listen to how convincing Jonathan is, the kid totally follows his instructions to eat the 'dog biscuit sweet'. Jonathan does his usual manic, teenage girl giggle and thinks the joke is hilarious; thank God the parents were there - their tone is completely different :tu: (even though they laugh a bit nervously afterwards)
Parenting http://sendvid.com/ywq3x95p Dog Biscuit Incident http://sendvid.com/ag0nrp2l

1. Based on these two examples, I would say Jonathan definitely needs another adult to be present when he is looking after children to ensure no one is injured. If you observe how Jonathan 'plays' with the children, it is like he is in competition with them and tries to wind them up; his mentality is that of a child and certainly not one of a responsible, mature adult or parent. Any normal parent/ educator/ psychologist/ babysitter would tell you that is NOT how you PLAY and INTERACT with children :D
2. You can clearly see how far Jonathan takes his 'hilarious stunts' involving children - always too far! I don't think he has the foresight to see potential consequences. He simple cannot see them. :?

How far will be too far? :roll: All the warning signs are right here in these two examples ... and in countless examples in the Mistreatment thread :(

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Oops he did it again :roll: #AnotherCarelessAccidentWhileFilming

Taunting Emilia about a squirrel :roll: and continuing to prod her even though she doesn't like it :(

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Ardo left by himself at the top of the concrete steps :roll:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

sula wrote:I just noticed that on the 'we did something amazing' vlog Emilia gets away with biting Eduardo without J noticing. It's when he comes back from the London trip, Eduardo goes in for a hug from J and E1 leans into his arm and bites on it, setting him off crying. Jofee just mimics the crying rather than be a decent parent and find out the cause. (its at about 6.09 and she's really biting down hard on poor E2's arm!!!) I have a feeling that E1 gets away with a lot of this behaviour and has developed quite a sneaky attitude and probably hurts E2 in secret a lot. No wonder he's sensitive!!! The poor child is living with two deranged parents, a pack of yappy, filthy dogs and a big bully of a sister who resents any attention being taken away from her and enjoys inflicting pain.
runningon wrote:The bite caught by sula:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

I saw something in "Is this a good idea" ( ) around 1:00, when Jonathan talks about how Anna might learn boxing blah blah and then that she might 'beat daddy' and Emilia kind of nods and says: 'when mummy is angry' It seemed so strange to me because of all of this information in this thread, which kind of points to the fact that Anna might be the kind of mother that just snaps at her children and grabs them hard (proofs in the vlogs) or even beats them. And Emilia saying this seemed to me like the thing that Anna might tell them afterwards she spanks them or something like that - Emilia, don't make mummy angry. And Emilia is now repeating it. Am I crazy? Was this weird to anyone else too?

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

From Anna's vlog ''Visiting a castle-Mommy vlog''.
She puts lotion on Emilia after bath but she's being too rough with her. Supposedly massaging her arm but she was grabbing and squeezing her so hard poor Emilia yelled ''Owie!''.
Notice the malicious look on her face while she's doing it. She wanted to hurt Emilia. Normally this wouldn't be too much of a big deal but given her bad intentions and obvious malice I put it up here.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

^ And the faces she made while / after doing so.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

hannah22 wrote:Image

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Anna snapchats as E2 plays with knives

Return to “Anna Saccone”