Tweetastic! Anna Saccone - The Lost Tweets!

SherryLove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tweetastic! Anna Saccone - The Lost Tweets!

Post by SherryLove »

While reading these tweets a character emerges that reminds me of some of those angry comments (made by Scarlet ? I don't remember the name, but people thought it was Anna) from the comment section of their videos. She would lash out at anyone who left a comment that didn't praise Anna and Jonathan and she had such a bad temper !! She told people to unsubscribe , which was very out of line for someone who was supposedly just a fan. That girl was meaner than a junkyard dog ! Now I believe it really was Anna.

magicdragon

Post by magicdragon »

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

o.O :o :shock: :cry:

I watched a vlog with that gal I barely watched and found her and thought her kids were cute and she seemed sweet. Guess not. Glad I didn't get into it cuz now I think this gal is psychotic. I *shudder* for those darling kids and their future. Hope she's no longer a crazy bat but I don't want to find out, it will be too depressing in the long run.

Ingrid1
Debater
Debater

Post by Ingrid1 »

so happy this forum exists. They act like they have the perfect life and treat each other perfectly...as though they are the pinnacle of a successful relationship. They never admit they have problems like everyone else or apologize for their errors. Im so glad this brings that stuff to the light.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

Following. I don't even keep up with the SJs but jfc these tweets are entertaining.

magicdragon

Post by magicdragon »

GGTNUSA
Debater
Debater

Post by GGTNUSA »

It has always been obvious to me that Anna is probably a raging bitch in real life. It's amazing the things she said on Twitter before they got a cult following from 12-16 year old girls. Gleam needs to drop them asap. Maybe this thread should be sent to that Surry Magazine to show what they are really like.

oranges
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oranges »

It's very worrying how many of these tweets point towards her being an abusive person towards J (physically beating him, damaging his property, etc.), so now more than ever I dread to think how she treats the kids when the cameras aren't rolling. :( Although, if it is an abusive relationship as I suspect it is, I'd put money on it being mutually so (as I think some people have already said here on GG).

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

oranges wrote:It's very worrying how many of these tweets point towards her being an abusive person towards J (physically beating him, damaging his property, etc.), so now more than ever I dread to think how she treats the kids when the cameras aren't rolling. :( Although, if it is an abusive relationship as I suspect it is, I'd put money on it being mutually so (as I think some people have already said here on GG).
From her tweets and previous vlogs, I get the impression that he's emotionally abusive and she's physically abusive. Not a good combo :?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Nesoi wrote:
Thisandthat wrote:
and a few little gems:

Obsessed with her dad

So MSD didn't poach him from his first wife? There were other girlfriends in between? I wasn't aware of this.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

This is the best thread ever! :love2: No one can claim Anna is a nice person after reading this, she's vile. Of course nobody is just good or bad, but I think the tendency is obvious here. Anna only befriends people to bitch about others. I think these tweets should be sent to all partners and companies Anna is associated with. On, and maybe someone should tell Anna that everybody can read her tweets.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

The Lost Tweets part deux - some more 'Corkers'

STILL so much great content :tu: #Insightful #TrueNature #GottaLuvTheCraicPot

Starting off with the Mother-In-Law:

These are all individual tweets about a variety of her fav subjects :D

SAY WHHHHHHHAT GURLLLL!!!??? :rofl: :lol: :oops:

SaoMiguel_
Debater
Debater

Post by SaoMiguel_ »

"You can't really tell but he has the cutest little wiener!"

Im sorry, what? Jonathan or the dog? :rofl: Cray cray award goes to this woman.
Image You said Potato, I say Potajo. One is delicious, one is malicious.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

I knew she was the type who'd use disability slurs.

This really says a lot. If all the people in your real life don't like you it might be time to take a good look at yourself.

barefoot13
Informer
Informer

Post by barefoot13 »

She once posted a video saying that she's not a mean girl. Are you sure Anna?

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

barefoot13 wrote:She once posted a video saying that she's not a mean girl. Are you sure Anna?
She's not mean in her pretend world. I think she lives in an imaginary world more than Jonathan did/does. Ah, narcissists. Always entertaining.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

OMG [CryingWithLaughterMonkeyAuberginePooEmoji] I wonder if this is exactly how her Stealnest customers feel :rofl: Change a few words and it could be describing the necklace fiasco #PoeticallyIronic

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

The Lost Tweets- part turd ...sorry I mean third 8-) ...actually 'part turd' is actually accurate since they are ... part turd in content :rofl:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

A rather interesting comment thread about reactions to Anna's tweets (yesterday's vlog). I am surprised the Gleam Comment Patrol hasn't deleted it STAT :rofl: but maybe Franny is on her hols! (Sorry it's bit long, you will have to enlarge.)

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

LOL at the palm reader telling her she will have 3 kids :o

She comes off very vicious and unstable with her tweets, no wonder E1 is so afraid of getting her "pretty" shoes dirty. The kicking and scratching on Jofatty seems like domestic violence if you were to ask me. Annas tweets remind of the message wenchypooh sent Wex and indirectly to myself back in 2013.
A question came from a person on a YT channel asking if anyone had the mail box address for that YTer so they could send something. Kindness costs nothing & you get back what you put out. You decided to deliberately leave a different mail box address in your post so that person who would have spent money thinking that their family would receive a thoughtful gift for that kind person, in fact went to a completely different mail box address. Now, that was so bloody nasty & disrespectful & you deserved being blocked from their channel. Serves you right for being a smartarse. You are in the right place here with other mentally ill losers who sit at their computers getting high on spending their precious time trying to destroy successful peoples lives just because they are jealous as hell because they don't know how to be successful so they have to destroy innocent, kind people's lives just so they can feel powerful & get their rocks off. No grown, mature, positive, successful women I know, including myself have the time to waste being so negative, evil & destructive to want to tear a kind, innocent, hardworking person's life apart like that. That is criminal. All the positive people who own YT channels & their followers know that this Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's website is set up by mentally ill people who don't have the intelligence to make it in this world successfully. I'm glad my bright, shining, light blinded you so & that I was able to rise above you & see you for what you are; sick. My family, friends & my business associates are incredibly, kind, positive people & they're absolutely disgusted at how grown women can waste their precious life away by coming here to Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's website & try to ruin other women's lives & their family's lives. Primitive dark ages mentally & that is where you'll stay. You & your other arse lickers revolt me & the other kindhearted subscribers are all revolted too. If you & your Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's can't handle positive, happy, successful people then don't come to our community with your cyber bullying & try to set innocent people up with your idiotic question just to report back here to Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's website. You & your Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's are a disgrace & embarrassment to the human race.

Oh I nearly forgot... poor curvycarrot's hardwork was all for nothing... what a shame... she needs psychiatric help immediately & should get off the internet & not start wasting more negative energy posting more bullshit lies. If all of you cyber bullies turned your negative energy into positive energy, you would all be amazing human beings that your families & friends could all be proud of but you all have IQ's like your shoes sizes. Don't underestimate the power of positive people. She must have a very low IQ not to know about copyright infringement laws. Duh!! Be a good little arse licker & pass on our condolences to her would you, tah!!
Oh & don't worry about reporting me, I have achieved what I came here to do. I wouldn't waste another millisecond in the vile, hell hole for Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's. Go post that up & let everyone in your sick world know what decent, kind, positive people think of you & your continuous string of bullshit lies. You have reached pond scum level in your sick game playing where all cyber bullies belong. There is not place in society for bullies who can't behave like normal people do. KARMA IS SWEET HEY?!! :tu:
From a respectful member of the human race.
Im now 99% sure Anna was Kate Mcbride/Scarlet/wenchypooh .

Return to “Anna Saccone”