TheNotSoOrdinaryWife

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife

Post by bbgorilla »

HoardganizedJen wrote:What's the deal with her boobs? They have seriously grown like 2 sizes which doesn't randomly happen in your mid 20s. I guess it could just be a bra but they seem bouncy which doesn't always happen when you're jacking them up with tons of padding. I'm still not 100% convinced she isn't pregnant.
Her bra is too small. That's what it looks like to me at least. I think she's always had decent sized boobs. We just couldn't tell because of the horrible colors/patterns on her shirts. She may just be on her period. That's a common thing to happen around that time. I think if she was pregnant she would be like Katrina and drop hints all the time.

Isn't Colby's work within walking distance? That might be the reason they aren't in a hurry to move. In regards to that neighborhood looking trashy, it seems like the whole town isn't too nice. I watched some of her videos from when they moved in to the apartment they're in now and they way she talked about their old place didn't sound very nice. The apartment complex they live in now is HUGE with a ton of amenities. 2 pools, picnic type of area, playgrounds, gym. Why isn't she taking advantage of all that?

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

She's either pregnant or gaining weight. I think she mentioned gaining weight because of a new med she was taking? That was already a few months ago though so idk.

And I absolutely hate the way she says "vlogust". It makes me gag. It's like vlaaauuuuuuuwwwg-ust. And now she's saying vlog weird too, like "vlaaaaauuuuuuwwwwg" and I never noticed her saying it like that before. It's like she's combining the OG in vlog and AUG in august and making some weird sound. It's Vlog-ist.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She really should not have bothered to do vlogust because she clearly doesn't know how to vlog. Here's a hint Jamie, its the same as the day in the life videos you do. Meaning, don't end them at 3 in the afternoon. If you're going to do that what's the point of even vlogging. All this is showing is how truly boring her life is and how she does nothing all day.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

I can't wait to see this clothing haul she's been talking about. Just put it up already!

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

HoardganizedJen wrote: I don't think her boobs are just decent sized... in that picture ^ right up there, they look HUGE. Mine definitely pump up during my period but not to that degree. But you could be right- maybe the plaid did distract us from them, haha.

And yeah, Colby's workplace is right next to their complex.
Wait a second, his workplace is right next to them and she is a "housewife" and they still need TWO cars? :jd:
How is that saving them money?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Last they said, they had two cars, but who knows.

I don't think she's pregnant, as she did say she was gaining weight as a side effect of her new meds.

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

xyz wrote:i think jamie's boobs have always looked like that..not that i have been actively paying attention to them but it does seem like before she either wasnt actively showing her chest area and/or not wearing as obvious fitted tops. But her boobs have always looked like a decent B to me. But i will agree her face does look fuller but that could be bc of her eating habits and/or hair cut. if she were preg i think she would have let it slip or hinted at it somehow but i dont think she would have made it as obvious or a big ordeal like katrina did for a couple weeks.
She is no way a B. I am a small C or a big B (depending on the cup, bra manufacturer etc, and compared to my own hers look double :D I think she's a big C or a D even.

And about her gaining weight because of medication, if that's the case I feel bad for her. Medication sux :( It took me almost a year to get rid of the imbalance that getting a big dose of steroids during a surgery cased in my body. No one tells you about the side effects of medication unless they are life threatening or you ask specifically :(.

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

I hope all of vlogust isn't like the last 3. If anything combine days that are more interesting,
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

I don't get why she's uploading the same day's footage on the same day? And she uploads by like 7pm. Why doesn't she film anything during the evenings? Most people upload the next day. So the footage from August 1st would be edited and uploaded on August 2nd.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Right I don't understand that. Especially since her first day was only her minute long announcement. Then yesterdays she ends at 3pm. Really?

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

If y'all keep talking about her weight gain, we are going to get a twenty-seven minute video about it I'm sure. ;p

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

Her talking about her weight gain would be more interesting than showing her garden everyday.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

PokeitPokeit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PokeitPokeit »

I just realized that her vlogs are literally like watching grass grow. :rofl:

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

She has her red SUV thing and Colby has his precious baby Firebird.

I meant decent sized as in bigger than a B cup. They probably have gotten bigger since she's gained weight. I love how we are discussing her boobs because she's so boring otherwise.

I don't get her stopping her filming so early either. She probably doesn't want us to see how they spend their evenings cooped up in their "office" on their seperate computers totally ignoring each other.

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

I wonder if Colby's Firebird still leaks gas.

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

I just caught up on her vlogust videos and omg. They are just a long series of NOTHINGNESS. :o

Everyday it's:
Wake up.
Make smoothie.
Troll GG or web.
Make Colby's lunch.
Do laundry/dishes.
Troll GG/"edit" videos.
Turn off camera.

I'd be more interested if she took up a cooking class with some girlfriends or went to Michaels for a crafts class (since she sucks at crafts.) If she filmed all that, I'm sure her subscribers would increase. But all she cares about doing is showing how boring and redundant she is. :?

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

His car was leaking gas? What?? I'm sure they've fixed it by now since they're so financially stable and all.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”