TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 4

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 4

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Spankme wrote:Was she always this boring? If she doesn't work ...then what the hell is she doing all day? She's sure not making videos.
I didn't start watching her until after the CleaningLadies drama, so I think she probably was always pretty boring, but she is so confusing in her actions vs her words that it gives people on GG a lot to talk about. Katrina was the same, her videos were BORING, but the drama was interesting. Her section is dead now.
RETIRED MODERATOR

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Yeah I see she hadn't posted in months. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Jamie just asked if people had any questions for her upcoming video about pets, and someone asked her for financial advice. Why would you go to her for financial advice? Seriously? People are stupid

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I was wondering the same thing when she said someone contacted her about a financial colab. I can only imagine how bad that's going to be.

JeniferLouise
Learner
Learner

Post by JeniferLouise »

LazyEyedSusan wrote:
epic_e wrote:I was in no way trying to offend anyone about her giving up the cats.
Just if it were me, and it came down to me having thirty days to rent a house...
I would rather give my cats to a no-kill shelter or pet place or something than to be homeless.
I am completely against kill shelters. I just feel like as lazy as Jamie is by not being able to dump a litter box more than once a month,
she will have a hard time doing that on top of care for a child.
You're fine. Sometimes there's just no other choice.

What's with splitting simple videos up into multiple parts? Is she really THAT greedy? Sorry boo, I have Ad Blocker.

it is not fine to give up your pets. please never adopt an animal. they are a life time commitment.

back to jamie...

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

JeniferLouise wrote:
LazyEyedSusan wrote:
epic_e wrote:I was in no way trying to offend anyone about her giving up the cats.
Just if it were me, and it came down to me having thirty days to rent a house...
I would rather give my cats to a no-kill shelter or pet place or something than to be homeless.
I am completely against kill shelters. I just feel like as lazy as Jamie is by not being able to dump a litter box more than once a month,
she will have a hard time doing that on top of care for a child.
You're fine. Sometimes there's just no other choice.

What's with splitting simple videos up into multiple parts? Is she really THAT greedy? Sorry boo, I have Ad Blocker.

it is not fine to give up your pets. please never adopt an animal. they are a life time commitment.

back to jamie...
okayyyy

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

pets are indeed a lifetime commitment. I have two of them.
But if it came down to me living in a dingy apartment or getting rid of them.
Seriously don't attack me for seeing pets and being a homeowner two completely different commitments.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Who gives a shit. I don't think anyone should knock anyone else for their own personal opinions. You can do what ever the fuck you want with your own pets. That's the beauty of the world we live in EPIC_E.

Anyone that tells you different is a damn fool, and a know it all. People kill me trying to force their opinions down other people's throats. It's annoying. BACK TO JAMIE, because that's what this board is about right?

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

let me guess .....she is addressing the cats and is going to explain how she properly takes care of her cats :roll: and might even show how she cleans the litter box :?

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Xyz - I hope she doesn't show how she cleans her litter box. Lol
Seems like something Jamie would do though.

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

I can also see Jamie showing us how she cleans out the litter box...Just to prove to GG that she knows how!

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I looked at one of the comments on her call for questions about pet care and I can bet she won't answer it truthfully. I don't believe for a second she regularly takes the cats to the vet nor do I believe she has bathed them. Obviously cats don't need to be bathed as much as dogs but I don't believe she has ever done it. The person also mentioned flea medicine and considering how freely she lets Atlas out all the time, I doubt she even cares about that either. Someone needs to ask her about the litter situation because that is for sure not right how she does it. I think that will always baffle me how she can be home all day and still not keep up with her minimal housework.

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

Spankme wrote:Who gives a shit. I don't think anyone should knock anyone else for their own personal opinions. You can do what ever the fuck you want with your own pets. That's the beauty of the world we live in EPIC_E.

Anyone that tells you different is a damn fool, and a know it all. People kill me trying to force their opinions down other people's throats. It's annoying. BACK TO JAMIE, because that's what this board is about right?

Lol, I GIVE A SHIT. Maybe if you took a tour of a shelter, or even helped carry out a couple dozen cats and dogs to a dumpster to be gassed to death, you'd give a shit too.

Giving up pets because of a financial crisis or a terminal illness is one thing, but throwing them away because you feel like it is fucking disgusting and irresponsible. And I will continue to "shove my opinion down peoples' throats" because animals' lives MATTER.

If there's one thing I can respect and appreciate from Jamie, it's the fact that she refuses to get rid of her pets just to move.

I absolutely 100% agree that animals are a lifetime commitment, but I can also understand that there are some circumstances beyond a person's control that forces them to rehome their pets.

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

Bluel wrote:I looked at one of the comments on her call for questions about pet care and I can bet she won't answer it truthfully. I don't believe for a second she regularly takes the cats to the vet nor do I believe she has bathed them. Obviously cats don't need to be bathed as much as dogs but I don't believe she has ever done it. The person also mentioned flea medicine and considering how freely she lets Atlas out all the time, I doubt she even cares about that either. Someone needs to ask her about the litter situation because that is for sure not right how she does it. I think that will always baffle me how she can be home all day and still not keep up with her minimal housework.
At one point, she had an issue with Tigerclaws constantly pissing on their bed, and I'm betting it was because two cats were sharing a messy litter box and Tigerclaws got so fed up with it that she started pissing elsewhere. She had her tested for a UTI, but she was perfectly healthy.

The general rule of thumb is one box per cat, plus one extra. Three boxes would hardly fit in a two bedroom apartment, but two would suffice. To this day, she still only uses one box.

If WV is anything like my state, she HAS to take them to the vet once a year for rabies vaccines, or else they'll be slapped with a hefty fine.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Bluel wrote:I looked at one of the comments on her call for questions about pet care and I can bet she won't answer it truthfully. I don't believe for a second she regularly takes the cats to the vet nor do I believe she has bathed them. Obviously cats don't need to be bathed as much as dogs but I don't believe she has ever done it. The person also mentioned flea medicine and considering how freely she lets Atlas out all the time, I doubt she even cares about that either. Someone needs to ask her about the litter situation because that is for sure not right how she does it. I think that will always baffle me how she can be home all day and still not keep up with her minimal housework.
I wonder if she'll address the litter question at all. Maybe she'll just skip past it.

Peanutbuttersoupp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Peanutbuttersoupp »

I could see her just lying about it. When is this video supposed to go up?

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

She admits they lowered their thermostat so the furnace wouldn't run as much, and they'd just use a space heater instead. She fully admits it as a money saving tip. That is NOT something middle class people do. WTF? That's what completely broke desperate people do.

And in what fucking world is cable $300 to $600 a month???? She truly thinks having netflix is saving her HUNDREDS a month and said some of her friends pay upwards of $300 to $600. What kind of lies?

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

I've never had a cable bill that high. That's outrageous. I'd go to Walmart and people watch before I'd pay $600. Also not saying that water filters are a bad thing, but she said they saved $25 a month from it..like that was a huge amount. I understand that everyone is different, and a lot of people have money problems, but if saving 25 a month is a big deal..then she should probably look for a job.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Honorary Melissa wrote:And in what fucking world is cable $300 to $600 a month???? She truly thinks having netflix is saving her HUNDREDS a month and said some of her friends pay upwards of $300 to $600. What kind of lies?
I don't think she actually knows anyone with money. I think that is why she assumes people with nice things or a nice lifestyle have huge debts. And why she also assumes people with cable pay $600. I think she is just making things up or basing it off things she has read in the media or on forums. I don't think she has actually seen how someone with a good salary runs their life.

Spankme wrote:Jamie just asked if people had any questions for her upcoming video about pets, and someone asked her for financial advice. Why would you go to her for financial advice? Seriously? People are stupid
Probably the same people who buy quack remedies off the internet rather than see a doctor when they get serious illnesses.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

She probably looked up her cable co. website and picked out the larges package. Someone who gets all the channels, all the sports packages, etc. It could easily get close to $300. This middle class info. just came out yesterday on business insider.

If it's too small to see W. Virginia is:
Median income $41,253 Middle class lower bound $27,502 Middle class upper bound $82,506.
Link to the page: http://www.businessinsider.com/middle-c ... ate-2015-4

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”