TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 4

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 4

Post by loopyloo »

Spankme wrote:My point there wasn't that Walter filters aren't good lol, I know they're the better option. I'm saying that she acts like 25 dollars a month is a huge deal. I understand for some people it could be. People with kids, who are both working multiple jobs to make ends meet or something. She on the other hand doesn't work. So if 25 is such a big deal, she should get a job .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I completely agree. If $25 is a big deal she should think about getting a job (even a part time one would make a difference).

Having said that, I am fairly comfortably off, but I still do money saving things like this. I figure that as long as it doesn't involve too much time or sacrifice I may as well make that saving. All those savings add up and can be spent on something lovely.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

loopyloo- I completely agree. My husband and I are very comfortable too. But I don't believe in wasting money. I just did some couponing out of Sunday's paper, and got 2 Gillette deodorants and old spice shampoo for $2.00

Jamie should try that. Lol

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

@ajlinda - I was just coming here to post that! Looks like Jamie is technically considered LOWER MIDDLE CLASS.

I don't believe that she shut the furnace off to save money. She has complained about having problems with that furnace in several different videos, so maybe she just got tired of trying to get maintenance to fix it? If she IS shutting it off to save money, it's definitely not because she wants to.

We pay around $170 a month for cable, phone, and internet, which includes one of the highest internet speeds Comcast has to offer, a gazillion channels, and some of the movie channels. I think the only way our bill could get even remotely close to $300 is if we upgraded to some sort of business class internet, added on even more movie/special channels, and ordered a shit ton of movies and pay-per-views. I could see someone paying that much out in the middle of BFE, but not in a decent sized city like Morgantown.

She's really out of touch with reality.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

My comcast bill is $125 a month. No phone, no movies, and the cheapest internet. It's the basic expanded package. I know there's some movie channel that plays old movies, like black and white 1940s shit. But my bill is crazy. I'd like an hbo or something for that price. They keep mailing me a thing trying to get me to order some package for over $200 a month for 6 months. Then they up it to the regular price and you're stuck with it for like a year. Maybe because $44K is lower middle class in my state, they charge through the nose. :(

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

She must be high. We have twc, one of the least reputable and more expensive companies in east coast and we only pay 170 for the best tv package, Internet AND landline plus HBO.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She may have to pay a fine for not having her animals vaccinated if someone were to find out, but lets be honest here, tons of people do it and they either lie about it or never take the animals to vets.

As for the heater thing, give me a break. I live where it is cold more then half the year and when I lived in an apartment my gas bill was never more then $70. Even that was pushing it. If they're so upper middle class, that shouldn't matter.

She would have been better mentioning Colby walking instead of the bikes because I don't believe for a second she bikes anywhere. People have been driving short distances for years and years without issues so that was just dumb.

I'm not even going to touch on her stupidity and the fact that she does zero research on things when she mentioned the cable bills. Netflix is nice and all but they don't have everything and they definitely don't have it right away. That's one of the main reasons I got rid of it and ever since I found a different, free app, I'll never get it again.

I will say, her hair looks better the way she had it in the video. Probably the best its been since she cut it.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

i dont have a landline or "cable" i just pay for internet and hulu and then redbox newer movies bc netflix sucks (and have a cell of course)

also again i agree i think the choices she makes are bc she HAS to bc they are living PC2PC not bc they WANT to...i mean she cuts corners EVERYWHERE...i mean its one thing to cut corners or save money on bills but she/they don't even have "play" or "leisure" money either..

they have 30K in debt..pinch pennies everywhere on everything (dont recycle, wastes paper towels, heavily contributes to deforestation and and shit like a motherfucker AND dont have ANY money to have any kind of a life with? i just dont get it...

is colby getting paid with invisible money? bc it literally goes no where!

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She posted a preview, I guess, of an agenda page for her etsy store and its so busy. She needs to learn that less is more. It has too many different fonts and colors. It's not clean looking at all and really does look like something you could make in Microsoft word. I'm baffled people actually buy her stuff when there are much much better sellers out there who actually look like they put work into their products.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^Aggh, it probably is made on Microsoft Word. Jokerman font, those boarders :?
Just look at the comments "I would buy this!! I have been looking for something very similar for a while." Make your own, seriously, it's easier and cheaper. "I would defiantly use this. You are SO brilliant" Not the brightest bulb :? :? :?

RETIRED MODERATOR

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

If their "friends" are paying that much for cable then they are idiots. Or she's lying. No one in their right mind would spend that much.
At least this video was fairly short, but she def could have picked better things to talk about.

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

That agenda page is bad. Really bad. It looks like something a preschool teacher would make for her class. And I like how she has her username in the background, as if someone is actually going to print it out and steal it.

She has NEVER once mentioned anything about riding bikes until this video. She hardly ever leaves the house and, when she does, she drives. Where are these elusive bikes that they ride all the time?

I feel like she's just making shit up to be a part of the "collab". I've seen her use the water pitcher, so I can believe that, but the rest of this is bullshit.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Dipdipdip - they have to do lists, that are actually cute in the $1 sections at Target and Michaels. I don't know what she thinks she's doing. Lol

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Spankme wrote:Dipdipdip - they have to do lists, that are actually cute in the $1 sections at Target and Michaels. I don't know what she thinks she's doing. Lol

I was thinking that. I am in the UK which isn't as planner mad as the US, but I know several shops in my town that sell pads of agenda pages that look like that one (but 100 x better). I have one on my fridge and it was £2 for 50 sheets.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

P.S. I don't get why she keeps creating planner stuff that already exists. There are gaps in the market. If you hang around on planner forums/blogs (as I do :oops: ) you will come across plenty of convos about products that people wish existed.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Aw :/ yes there's a lot of cute things in those dollar sections! I think she doesn't care, and creates things like that anyway, because she knows people will buy them. There's always a few idiots that will buy something just because they like the person who made it. So although it may be shit, they think it's the best thing ever.

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

This is what she has in the description of the latest video. very professional... :roll: :lol: :lol:
Items Mentioned:
1. Brita Water Pitcher
2. Nalgene
3. Space Heater
3. Netflix
4. Bicycles
let's see if she fixes this.

nobody pays more than $200 for cable a month even with HBO and other premium sports channels. Where is she getting that info? $600?? what???

They really need to sell the second car and use the money to pay down the loan before talking about these little items to save a little money here and there.

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

LazyEyedSusan wrote:That agenda page is bad. Really bad. It looks like something a preschool teacher would make for her class. And I like how she has her username in the background, as if someone is actually going to print it out and steal it.

She has NEVER once mentioned anything about riding bikes until this video. She hardly ever leaves the house and, when she does, she drives. Where are these elusive bikes that they ride all the time?

I feel like she's just making shit up to be a part of the "collab". I've seen her use the water pitcher, so I can believe that, but the rest of this is bullshit.
That's what came to mind when I saw the agenda page!

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

LazyEyedSusan wrote:That agenda page is bad. Really bad. It looks like something a preschool teacher would make for her class. And I like how she has her username in the background, as if someone is actually going to print it out and steal it.

That's what came to mind when I saw the agenda page!

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

xyz wrote:i dont have a landline or "cable" i just pay for internet and hulu and then redbox newer movies bc netflix sucks (and have a cell of course)

also again i agree i think the choices she makes are bc she HAS to bc they are living PC2PC not bc they WANT to...i mean she cuts corners EVERYWHERE...i mean its one thing to cut corners or save money on bills but she/they don't even have "play" or "leisure" money either..

they have 30K in debt..pinch pennies everywhere on everything (dont recycle, wastes paper towels, heavily contributes to deforestation and and shit like a motherfucker AND dont have ANY money to have any kind of a life with? i just dont get it...

is colby getting paid with invisible money? bc it literally goes no where!

That's where the drug use comments came from, lol. It would make more sense if she said she was helping a sick family member with meds they can't afford or something. Don't steal my idea Jaime, you don't buy meds for other people. ;)

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I think this is kind of a ridiculous thing to speculate about because it's completely baseless. There is really nothing to suggest either one of them has a drug problem.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”