TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 2

Crumb Manager
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 2

Post by Crumb Manager »

I have actually never watched any of her older videos. I browsed her older videos (wow she's been on TY for 3 years) when I came across her new years resolutions for 2014. The first one was she wanted to find a part time job. WTF? I thought she did an entire video on why she didn't work & how they were so well off financially. I don't understand.

ETA: She also said she was addicted to painting her nails. I thought everyone here commented how she never has her nails done up nicely. . .

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

I love how Jamie is constantly saying that she is an "adult in her late 20's" and how she feels so old and blah blah. But damn she sure does eat like a child! Seriously her meal remind me of what my mom and my sisters and I as children. I've been out of work for a few months (start my new job tomorrow, yay!) bc we moved recently and I loved getting to spend more time in the kitchen cooking. I was all about making meals from scratch and trying new things. I understand if she doesn't have a passion for cooking, well then don't go posting your meals and recipe videos bc they just suck Jamie.

BTW, can we name the next thread TheVeryOrdinaryWife lol

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I agree. It seems like she just rotates the same meals every week. And then had hot dogs twice. I usually take a couple weeks break between certain meals before I make them again, even months.

dabbadoo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dabbadoo »

Slytherin. I agree with you! She eats like a 10 year old! She's got tons of time. All she does is cook for Colby and honestly how dirty can that tiny apartment get?? There's only TWO PEOPLE in a dinky apartment!! She needs to start cooking healthy or her and Colby are going to end up with high blood pressure and diabetes.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She always adds the most annoying music to vlogs. The area they went to was beautiful but I skipped through most of it because of the annoying music. And the girl still can't hold a camera steady. Other vloggers can while walking and driving but she can't.

Why does she need such an expensive printer that does all that? She needs to invest in her channel and not a printer.

What other cat are you talking about? If its the one that they took in, supposedly it ran out the door and took off. More then likely they did their usual and left the door open and it went back to its home.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

^^ I'm pretty sure she still has that cat. I thought she took a picture of it not long ago. This was probably one of her best vlogs. She does whine a lot though.

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

Yes, she still have both of the original cats. You can see the other one in the background for a minute in the vlog.

This vlog was more interesting than usual, but the music has to go! Also, her giggling just gets me sometimes. Yes, it's so hilarious that your cat is rubbing against your printer box.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I thought you were talking about the orange cat this took in from outside. If you were talking about Tigerclaws (what a stupid name btw) that cat can be seen in the vlog that she just posted after showing Atlas and the printer.

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”