Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tealaxx2

Post by K4telynn17 »

Jansport wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:37 am
K4telynn17 wrote:Y’all are bored. Can’t reply to ol girl so here. You’re weird tf. Mad about a facial feature you can’t change. Yet everyone and they mama getting lip injections.
But likes make this a debate instead of ‘bickering’ since mods think I’m trolling. Her facial features compliment Teala face. She just looks weird cause she 100 pounds soaking wet. And Teala and by far then prettiest in her friends group.
Lol I'm sorry but how is Teala by far the prettiest in her friends group?!!! ImageImage Mere is gorgeous and Sierra kind of looks like a who from Whoville but she's still also way better looking than Teala

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Mere looks unattractive to me. This y’all queen?
4C23142F-4E83-4F39-AFBE-AC1EC57057A5.png
. Her and Sierra look like they belong in whoville. They just know who to dress
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jansport
Debater
Debater

Post by Jansport »

I can't see the picture you included but I'm sure there are worse ones of Teala

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

K4telynn17 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:36 am
YouslessTube wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:05 am
K4telynn17 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 pm
YouslessTube wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:56 pm
This bitch tweets about love, positivity, karma as if she’s some saint but does the total opposite irl. She’s always number one in line, ready to throw shade. Don’t get me wrong but bitch looks unfortunate with those huge ass lips, that bobble head, gross desperate attempts to date “ig models” and her physique is just repulsive. In her head she probably thinks she’s Beyoncé

Big ass lips? Is there a problem with that ?
Yeah I have a problem with it. You got a problem with my opinion?
She can’t change her lips. And they are just fine, seems to me you’re finding any excuse you hate. You mad but you need to drag every famous internet girl. All them hoes get it. At least miss Teala is natural
Are you like Teala’s personal guard dog?

Mods, we have a crazy fan on the lose here.

K4telynn17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K4telynn17 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:54 am
K4telynn17 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
K4telynn17 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:56 pm
This bitch tweets about love, positivity, karma as if she’s some saint but does the total opposite irl. She’s always number one in line, ready to throw shade. Don’t get me wrong but bitch looks unfortunate with those huge ass lips, that bobble head, gross desperate attempts to date “ig models” and her physique is just repulsive. In her head she probably thinks she’s Beyoncé

Big ass lips? Is there a problem with that ?
She can’t change her lips. And they are just fine, seems to me you’re finding any excuse you hate. You mad but you need to drag every famous internet girl. All them hoes get it. At least miss Teala is natural

Mods, we have a hating miserable no life having sad excuse for a human in here. I don’t like Teala white worshipping ass either. But what y’all not gon do is disrespect her features y’all lipless hoes get. I said what I said. Meredith and Sierra are ugly. Meredith got a fat ass face with small eyes and non existent lips looks off. Serria looks 40 in the face and boring.

Gg is full of racist miserable bitches. Your micro aggression ain’t fooling no one honey. Anywho, Im ready to get banned or whatever. I said my piece stupid bitch.
Catch me in the back alley, hoe. I’ll be waiting for you :tu: <3 :FU:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Y'all need to figure out how to use the quote function properly. :roll:

Ppl can think a person of colour is ugly without being racist. Grow up.

Move along now.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

K4telynn17 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
K4telynn17 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
K4telynn17 wrote:

Mods, we have a hating miserable no life having sad excuse for a human in here. I don’t like Teala white worshipping ass either. But what y’all not gon do is disrespect her features y’all lipless hoes get. I said what I said. Meredith and Sierra are ugly. Meredith got a fat ass face with small eyes and non existent lips looks off. Serria looks 40 in the face and boring.

Gg is full of racist miserable bitches. Your micro aggression ain’t fooling no one honey. Anywho, Im ready to get banned or whatever. I said my piece stupid bitch.
Get your blood pressure checked honey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

K4telynn17 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:31 pm
YouslessTube wrote:
K4telynn17 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
K4telynn17 wrote:

Honey you need to see a psychiatrist. Mental illness is no joke.

lolawolf
Learner
Learner

Post by lolawolf »

Saying Teala who has got naturally lips has ‘big ass ugly lips’ does seem a little racially loaded I won’t lie, since it’s common knowledge black people have naturally plump and full lips. Whilst other girls go to pay for injections and praised for their new look eg Kylie.
I can’t stand tela or her friend Sierra but sometimes reading this thread makes me feel so uncomfortable because it ~sometimes~ feels like there is something underlying certain comments.
If I’m also called a troll then I guess in a sense my point is proven.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

lolawolf wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:59 am
Saying Teala who has got naturally lips has ‘big ass ugly lips’ does seem a little racially loaded I won’t lie, since it’s common knowledge black people have naturally plump and full lips. Whilst other girls go to pay for injections and praised for their new look eg Kylie.
I can’t stand tela or her friend Sierra but sometimes reading this thread makes me feel so uncomfortable because it ~sometimes~ feels like there is something underlying certain comments.
You’re taking a gossip forum way too seriously. What I meant was the way she intentionally pouts them to make them look bigger. Hence big “ass” lips. Because it looks like an anus. If you focus on race on a comment that has nothing to do with race, means either you’re racist or just a bored troll like you rightly described yourself. My post had nothing to do with race, sex, gender, birthplace, city, town, country etc. :roll:

Chill the fuck out, mate. Take a walk.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

YouslessTube wrote:
lolawolf wrote:
You’re taking a gossip forum way too seriously. What I meant was the way she intentionally pouts them to make them look bigger. Hence big “ass” lips. Because it looks like an anus. If you focus on race on a comment that has nothing to do with race, means either you’re racist or just a bored troll like you rightly described yourself. My post had nothing to do with race, sex, gender, birthplace, city, town, country etc. :roll:

Dude they very calmly explained their point, it’s fine if you don’t agree, but don’t think you need to tell them to chill.

I absolutely agree with you lolawolf.

To add something on topic about Teala, she just seems so mentally stunted. She’s 23 now but still acts like a teenager. I feel like she totally squandered her initial success on youtube. Her views are awful and it doesn’t look like her acting career is succeeding. I’m curious to see what she’ll be doing in 5 years.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

radishes wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:42 am
YouslessTube wrote:
lolawolf wrote:

Dude they very calmly explained their point, it’s fine if you don’t agree, but don’t think you need to tell them to chill.

I absolutely agree with you lolawolf.

To add something on topic about Teala, she just seems so mentally stunted. She’s 23 now but still acts like a teenager. I feel like she totally squandered her initial success on youtube. Her views are awful and it doesn’t look like her acting career is succeeding. I’m curious to see what she’ll be doing in 5 years.

7B1346A8-08D4-4641-8949-FABF8C39BA34.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

I think straying into microaggression/flat-out racism in critiques of Teala is a valid concern. There’s a lot more to unpack and criticize here than resorting to attacks on characteristics outside of her control. I don’t want this thread to be completely derailed by trolls launching ad-hominem attacks on other users OR racist rhetoric towards Teala.
I think we can manage to have a mature discussion/dragging of this girl.

moving on

I think she does infantilize herself/her image strongly. This endears her to a much younger audience, because let’s face it she has no actual adult fans other than creepy adult men drooling over her Lolita image. I think she does herself a disservice by remaining stick-thin and immature, when she’s a woman in her 20s. I think she has an ED, she looks very unwell, beyond simply a petite body type which she does naturally possess. Her personality just seems so seeking of attention by any means necessary. she has such arrested development, she is stuck at a 15 yr old’s level of maturity.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

I’m DYING at her tik toks right now WHY IS SHE DOING THIS. The comments are hilarious. Teala has immunity to bullying or something I swear because this girl gets roasted so hard and she clearly takes absolutely none of it to heart. There is not a single force on this planet that could stop Teala from making an absolute fool of herself 24/7.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I don’t follow Teala at all, but I feel very uncomfortable when I see her. I get the same feeling as when I see a kid wearing revealing outfits with a bunch of makeup on.

It’s not just her looks. It’s the way she behaves. That cutesy little girl act.

Is she purposely baiting creeps or is she just too immature to realize what she’s doing?

Nathael5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nathael5 »

The other teala gossip forum was saying remis body shape was unattractive, but not Just unattractive, its unattractive because shes built like a mexican/latina. Funny, nobody found that racist or even wrong there.

Anyway, this Girl i know worked with teala Last year.
Has this Girl ever dated a Black guy? Or a like a non White guy? Reason im asking is because She told me (dont know if this is True) but there was this cute Black guy at this event Who obviously liked her/was interested in her and tried talking to her and she couldnt be more uninterested. (btw this was after luke) And this guy was very cute! And he has a big social media following too.

Has she ever been in relationship where the guy liked her back? Or that lasted over a year?

I swear every guy she was with was using her.
Didnt she say she was over the same model no personality guy? And now she is apparently dating another same type insta white boy model.

Other than that, she said that Teala did some clueless stuff but was actually fun and was very sweet.

Nathael5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nathael5 »

And no, not saying that makes it okay. ( Tealas lip comment).

But how are you going to call out this comment but make equally offensive racial comments at the same time. Hypocritical.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

YouslessTube wrote:
lolawolf wrote:

As if anonymously on a forum isn’t people’s favorite place to let out their racist fuckery lol

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinashe2On »

It's funny how people talk about Teala's ugly lips when Kylie jenner and everyone are paying a lot of money for lip injections. These days big lips are the standard of beauty.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Tinashe2On wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:22 pm
It's funny how people talk about Teala's ugly lips when Kylie jenner and everyone are paying a lot of money for lip injections. These days big lips are the standard of beauty.
It's because as weird as this sounds lmao the standard of beauty is fake lips. Not naturally big lips.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Tinashe2On wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:22 pm
Yeah sure. Juvederm injections are the standard of beauty. :rofl: also, Kylie’s lips don’t look like a prolapsed anus. So there’s that.

Return to “Tealaxx2”