Been thanked: 0

Re: Tealaxx2

Post by YouslessTube »

radishes wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:42 am
YouslessTube wrote:
lolawolf wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:59 am
Saying Teala who has got naturally lips has ‘big ass ugly lips’ does seem a little racially loaded I won’t lie, since it’s common knowledge black people have naturally plump and full lips. Whilst other girls go to pay for injections and praised for their new look eg Kylie.
I can’t stand tela or her friend Sierra but sometimes reading this thread makes me feel so uncomfortable because it ~sometimes~ feels like there is something underlying certain comments.
If I’m also called a troll then I guess in a sense my point is proven.
You’re taking a gossip forum way too seriously. What I meant was the way she intentionally pouts them to make them look bigger. Hence big “ass” lips. Because it looks like an anus. If you focus on race on a comment that has nothing to do with race, means either you’re racist or just a bored troll like you rightly described yourself. My post had nothing to do with race, sex, gender, birthplace, city, town, country etc. :roll:

Chill the fuck out, mate. Take a walk.
Dude they very calmly explained their point, it’s fine if you don’t agree, but don’t think you need to tell them to chill.

I absolutely agree with you lolawolf.

To add something on topic about Teala, she just seems so mentally stunted. She’s 23 now but still acts like a teenager. I feel like she totally squandered her initial success on youtube. Her views are awful and it doesn’t look like her acting career is succeeding. I’m curious to see what she’ll be doing in 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7B1346A8-08D4-4641-8949-FABF8C39BA34.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hater gator
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by hater gator »

I think straying into microaggression/flat-out racism in critiques of Teala is a valid concern. There’s a lot more to unpack and criticize here than resorting to attacks on characteristics outside of her control. I don’t want this thread to be completely derailed by trolls launching ad-hominem attacks on other users OR racist rhetoric towards Teala.
I think we can manage to have a mature discussion/dragging of this girl.

moving on

I think she does infantilize herself/her image strongly. This endears her to a much younger audience, because let’s face it she has no actual adult fans other than creepy adult men drooling over her Lolita image. I think she does herself a disservice by remaining stick-thin and immature, when she’s a woman in her 20s. I think she has an ED, she looks very unwell, beyond simply a petite body type which she does naturally possess. Her personality just seems so seeking of attention by any means necessary. she has such arrested development, she is stuck at a 15 yr old’s level of maturity.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

I’m DYING at her tik toks right now WHY IS SHE DOING THIS. The comments are hilarious. Teala has immunity to bullying or something I swear because this girl gets roasted so hard and she clearly takes absolutely none of it to heart. There is not a single force on this planet that could stop Teala from making an absolute fool of herself 24/7.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I don’t follow Teala at all, but I feel very uncomfortable when I see her. I get the same feeling as when I see a kid wearing revealing outfits with a bunch of makeup on.

It’s not just her looks. It’s the way she behaves. That cutesy little girl act.

Is she purposely baiting creeps or is she just too immature to realize what she’s doing?

Nathael5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nathael5 »

The other teala gossip forum was saying remis body shape was unattractive, but not Just unattractive, its unattractive because shes built like a mexican/latina. Funny, nobody found that racist or even wrong there.

Anyway, this Girl i know worked with teala Last year.
Has this Girl ever dated a Black guy? Or a like a non White guy? Reason im asking is because She told me (dont know if this is True) but there was this cute Black guy at this event Who obviously liked her/was interested in her and tried talking to her and she couldnt be more uninterested. (btw this was after luke) And this guy was very cute! And he has a big social media following too.

Has she ever been in relationship where the guy liked her back? Or that lasted over a year?

I swear every guy she was with was using her.
Didnt she say she was over the same model no personality guy? And now she is apparently dating another same type insta white boy model.

Other than that, she said that Teala did some clueless stuff but was actually fun and was very sweet.

Nathael5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nathael5 »

And no, not saying that makes it okay. ( Tealas lip comment).

But how are you going to call out this comment but make equally offensive racial comments at the same time. Hypocritical.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

YouslessTube wrote:
lolawolf wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:59 am
Saying Teala who has got naturally lips has ‘big ass ugly lips’ does seem a little racially loaded I won’t lie, since it’s common knowledge black people have naturally plump and full lips. Whilst other girls go to pay for injections and praised for their new look eg Kylie.
I can’t stand tela or her friend Sierra but sometimes reading this thread makes me feel so uncomfortable because it ~sometimes~ feels like there is something underlying certain comments.
If I’m also called a troll then I guess in a sense my point is proven.
You’re taking a gossip forum way too seriously. What I meant was the way she intentionally pouts them to make them look bigger. Hence big “ass” lips. Because it looks like an anus. If you focus on race on a comment that has nothing to do with race, means either you’re racist or just a bored troll like you rightly described yourself. My post had nothing to do with race, sex, gender, birthplace, city, town, country etc. :roll:

Chill the fuck out, mate. Take a walk.
As if anonymously on a forum isn’t people’s favorite place to let out their racist fuckery lol

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinashe2On »

It's funny how people talk about Teala's ugly lips when Kylie jenner and everyone are paying a lot of money for lip injections. These days big lips are the standard of beauty.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Tinashe2On wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:22 pm
It's funny how people talk about Teala's ugly lips when Kylie jenner and everyone are paying a lot of money for lip injections. These days big lips are the standard of beauty.
It's because as weird as this sounds lmao the standard of beauty is fake lips. Not naturally big lips.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Tinashe2On wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:22 pm
Yeah sure. Juvederm injections are the standard of beauty. :rofl: also, Kylie’s lips don’t look like a prolapsed anus. So there’s that.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Also let me clear this once & for all, as some are quite offended. This is a gossip forum. All opinions should be welcomed. But accusing one of racism shouldn’t. When I comment on someone I don’t preface my comments based on race or skin colour. I’m a person of colour too. You can skim through my comments on all threads. I’ve never made one race based comment. Racists are scary, horrible people with serious issues. It’s just that Teala’s youtube & instagram are a major cringe bore fest. She’s such a transparent fraud who portrays a side of her which isn’t real. She’s rude, gossips about her literal FRIENDS, always at the forefront of drama, lacks morals, let’s models use her so on. Her Instagram annoyed me the most where she continuously pouts & preens with captions like “comment all your fav blue emoji’s” “tag as many friends with first name t” “all natural today” with her annoying pouty ass face whilst photoshooping her ass. She just annoys me just as much as some youtubers annoy you guys. Like Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson etc.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

YouslessTube wrote:Also let me clear this once & for all, as some are quite offended. This is a gossip forum. All opinions should be welcomed. But accusing one of racism shouldn’t. When I comment on someone I don’t preface my comments based on race or skin colour. I’m a person of colour too. You can skim through my comments on all threads. I’ve never made one race based comment. Racists are scary, horrible people with serious issues. It’s just that Teala’s youtube & instagram are a major cringe bore fest. She’s such a transparent fraud who portrays a side of her which isn’t real. She’s rude, gossips about her literal FRIENDS, always at the forefront of drama, lacks morals, let’s models use her so on. Her Instagram annoyed me the most where she continuously pouts & preens with captions like “comment all your fav blue emoji’s” “tag as many friends with first name t” “all natural today” with her annoying pouty ass face whilst photoshooping her ass. She just annoys me just as much as some youtubers annoy you guys. Like Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson etc.
Dude why are you bringing this up again. No one agrees with you, look at the number of likes your comment got versus the number of likes people criticizing your comment got. I don’t see what you bring a POC has to do with anything. I’m a non black POC too and I know that colorism/racism is still prevalent in all communities. The fact is many people view your criticizing of Teala’s natural lips as a racist toned comment because black women and men historically got and still get gross comments about their natural features, even when white people pay to emulate those features. And if you’re a POC you should recognize the harm of “I’m not racist but...” comments where people can still say very hurtful and stereotyping comments even though they don’t consider themselves racist.

Your other critiques of Teala are totally valid and I absolutely agree with those. Her insta captions are dumb as hell lol. Honestly idk how she still has a career. Most of the other lifestyle people are supported by young kids who want to be like them, but literally no one wants to be like Teala. Sometimes I feel bad for her because she’s always the butt of the joke, but then I look at all these Tik toks she’s posting and I get why everyone makes fun of her lol.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

radishes wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 pm
YouslessTube wrote:Also let me clear this once & for all, as some are quite offended. This is a gossip forum. All opinions should be welcomed. But accusing one of racism shouldn’t. When I comment on someone I don’t preface my comments based on race or skin colour. I’m a person of colour too. You can skim through my comments on all threads. I’ve never made one race based comment. Racists are scary, horrible people with serious issues. It’s just that Teala’s youtube & instagram are a major cringe bore fest. She’s such a transparent fraud who portrays a side of her which isn’t real. She’s rude, gossips about her literal FRIENDS, always at the forefront of drama, lacks morals, let’s models use her so on. Her Instagram annoyed me the most where she continuously pouts & preens with captions like “comment all your fav blue emoji’s” “tag as many friends with first name t” “all natural today” with her annoying pouty ass face whilst photoshooping her ass. She just annoys me just as much as some youtubers annoy you guys. Like Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson etc.
Dude why are you bringing this up again. No one agrees with you, look at the number of likes your comment got versus the number of likes people criticizing your comment got. I don’t see what you bring a POC has to do with anything. I’m a non black POC too and I know that colorism/racism is still prevalent in all communities. The fact is many people view your criticizing of Teala’s natural lips as a racist toned comment because black women and men historically got and still get gross comments about their natural features, even when white people pay to emulate those features. And if you’re a POC you should recognize the harm of “I’m not racist but...” comments where people can still say very hurtful and stereotyping comments even though they don’t consider themselves racist.

Your other critiques of Teala are totally valid and I absolutely agree with those. Her insta captions are dumb as hell lol. Honestly idk how she still has a career. Most of the other lifestyle people are supported by young kids who want to be like them, but literally no one wants to be like Teala. Sometimes I feel bad for her because she’s always the butt of the joke, but then I look at all these Tik toks she’s posting and I get why everyone makes fun of her lol.

“ Dude why are you bringing this up again.”

Because I can.You don’t run gurugossip bitch. Keep your patronising essays to your god damn self.
Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do. Stay in your own fucking lane you self righteous finger pointing kindergartener. Foe me, you sensitive cunt since you’re clearly obsessed with me.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

YouslessTube wrote:
radishes wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 pm

“ Dude why are you bringing this up again.”

Because I can.You don’t run gurugossip bitch. Keep your patronising essays to your god damn self.
Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do. Stay in your own fucking lane you self righteous finger pointing kindergartener. Foe me, you sensitive cxxt since you’re clearly obsessed with me.
Hahaha this is the funniest response I’ve gotten on this website.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

Yikes what is up with the weirdos on this thread? Normally don't go on here but chill with the racist comments on peoples lips. Theres enough topics to harp on then that!

Anyways I looked her up after watching her tiktoks...I can't believe she is seriously putting those out. Its like she WANTS to be hated?? Me thinks shes gonna have a mental breakdown when she realizes majority of ppl take her as a joke 24/7 not just on the app.

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

Ah now I remember why I don't frequent the Teala forum very often. So many unhinged racists on here.

Not a good look at all.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Thank you mods.

Can we discuss wtf she is doing on tik tok. Why are her and Sierra both so obsessed with it? I feel like they’re both too old for it lol.

For anyone who hasn’t seen she’s been posting them all over her insta.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

guys she's doing tik tok for attention. Her first video became a viral joke so she ran with it. The thing is that she gets so many comments and views so she's grabbing attention even if it's bad. A total trisha paytas trolling move. I just wonder how long people will keep watching her do cringey video for?

lolawolf
Learner
Learner

Post by lolawolf »

Carlieta_Love wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:41 pm
Ah now I remember why I don't frequent the Teala forum very often. So many unhinged racists on here.

Not a good look at all.
Right?! Who knew naturally plump lips could get racists so pressed. Anyway.

lolawolf
Learner
Learner

Post by lolawolf »

I can’t even bear to watch sierras tiktoks, too cringe. These people are grown women and I find it so strange

Return to “Tealaxx2”