SuperMaryFace - Part 14 - Yoko Ono Gets Her Groove Back

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 14 - Yoko Ono Gets Her Groove Back

Post by Purple_Aussie »

mirnica wrote:Why do you guys think they're broke? Ken posts pretty frequently, his videos are running ads and they get okay views (some recent videos even have 200k+ views) AND they have Patreon. Soooo.... I mean they're not rich, but they ain't broke either.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
They might have some nice money coming in, but they'd also have a lot of costs to cover like general house costs like bills and their food, as well as food/habitat maintenance for all their pets, medicine for the snakes if they're still taking it, vet bills if they still have any, doctors visits

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

Purple_Aussie wrote:
mirnica wrote:Why do you guys think they're broke? Ken posts pretty frequently, his videos are running ads and they get okay views (some recent videos even have 200k+ views) AND they have Patreon. Soooo.... I mean they're not rich, but they ain't broke either.

They might have some nice money coming in, but they'd also have a lot of costs to cover like general house costs like bills and their food, as well as food/habitat maintenance for all their pets, medicine for the snakes if they're still taking it, vet bills if they still have any, doctors visits

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk
They live in the middle of nowhere (no offence) and their house expenses are probably super low. They eat junk food (cheap) or ground meat (lol), doubt they spend much money on their pets (that's why they're dying) soooo... Again, I think they're good atm.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

The reason their housing expenses are low is because the house was basically given to them by Ken's parents (they did confirm that at one point, that they are "lucky" to have their house thanks to his parents - whether that means they wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise, or simply that it is so dirt cheap or free for them that it's lucky) and Ken's dad is building their next house as well (I presume for the same lucky price).

When I was updating the snake information I had to rewatch quite a few vlogs and one of them was the one where they were looking at plans for the new house - one of the flyers they were looking at was another 3 bedroom house so I am not entirely sure what the idea is (since that is what they currently have) since they specifically said it had to do with Mary wanting 4 children... but I'm sure there is a logic behind it.

I certainly didn't say or think they are broke. I do think they have a lifestyle that requires them being more than just "not broke", going from Ken saying he buys whatever he wants on Amazon without thinking twice, them buying thousands of dollars of snakes (never mind the upkeep, they clearly impulse spend a lot when they feel like it), expensive hobbies and then additionally Mary mentioning several times over the past years that they couldn't afford her visiting her family (while Ken was buying motorcycles and non-stop takeout) suggesting they don't really have their budget under control... I think it's fair to wonder how they are coping with revenue that may not be nothing but has definitely decreased since one or two years ago.

Mary's idea of being frugal is cutting up your own pineapple so you can buy a stripper pole so I'm really not sure how they would realistically handle a change in income :lol: but who knows.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

DaylightAmy wrote: Mary's idea of being frugal is cutting up your own pineapple so you can buy a stripper pole so I'm really not sure how they would realistically handle a change in income Image but who knows.
LMAO NAILED IT
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

I mean they bought a automatic vacuum cleaner thingy (you know what I mean :help: ) even thought Mary has the whole damn day to vacuum the rooms because she doesn't have a job or hobbies, Mary bought 20 skirts at once that she probably wore once, and I remeber Ken giving her a fricking car as a christmas gift and she was just like "thanks :)". And let's not forget the braces for the teeth nobody ever sees. Just a few more examples to show that they indeed have enought money. And that they don't know how to spend it because Mary is a child and never learned how it is having to work and spend money properly. How can you when you leave your home country the day you turn 18 and you get money from editing your partners videos.

@Amy, the thing is I don't know if that was the truth or if that was just an excuse from her that she couldn't afford a flight while they bought all those other things..? If once again you look at her reaction getting a car she wasn't even allowed to drive at that point, I think she's just used that everyone gives her what she wants. And maybe she was like, aw poor me I can't afford a flight, let's see what they do about it, and remember that they flew her across the country instead of just visiting them? I'm not trying to be so mean and accuse her of such bad things but what I wanted to say is, that we can't really be sure about such statements of her because Mary isn't really honest and hides a lot.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I think it was definitely money related, her not being able to visit Australia. When they finally did go in 2016, Boss chewed up Ken's passport and he had to get an emergency replacement which costs $1000 or so... I vividly recall Mary freaking out over using their "emergency money" on stream and basically giving the pretty clear impression that that $1000 was all they had set aside to begin with. Flights to Australia are pretty pricey so if they hadn't managed to put more than $1k into savings after 3 years of no travel, I'm not sure what they're doing...

No vlog yet... she finally posted on Instagram again and some of her comments are interesting:

sarahkimball_ Love your growing family! Will you be doing any update videos on your channel like you did with Layla?
suprmaryface @sarahkimball_ I don’t think so, I don’t spend much time at all online any more x

titch404 @suprmaryface I'm glad you don't feel as sick as you did with Layla, hopefully you'll get your energy back soon
suprmaryface @titch404 very different! Not sick like I was with L, just veeeeery tired and grumpy :D

mischief_neko I was soooo worried! There wasn't a family vlog last week and I was scared something happened! These photos are too cute!!
suprmaryface @mischief_neko I didn’t get time to edit one, sorry! We had a really exciting Sunday last week. I don’t think we’re ready to talk about it fully yet, but will be very soon. X

karebear25162 @suprmaryface do you still have a Snapchat?
suprmaryface @karebear25162 nope!

Possibly her being "grumpy" (which I presume is Maryspeak for her being irritable, snappy and mean) is why she's logged off so radically. At least she's self-aware enough now to know, where in the past she would just take it out on her viewers and feel justified in doing so.

Wonder how she's processing that considering the Layla pregnancy was so "perfect" that she couldn't wait to do it another 3 times over.

Also wonder if she's ever going to officially confirm the Blizzcon plans are off the table.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

New Vlog:

Rescue Puppy DNA Test Results + Big Hair Changes | Published on 13 Aug 2018

- Footage of Layla walking/moving around in her diaper.
- Mary having a really deep conversation with the camera about getting a haircut and discussing a dye with the hairdresser.
- Apparently she is having intense inner conflict about "whether to give up on her natural hair journey" or not and this decision is a huge deal.
[ - Someone needs to get out more. ]
- She ends up just getting her ends cut off, and elaborately describes getting layers cut as "that scary thing where they cut into your hair and then when you use hot rollers it gives you hair volume and that va-va-voom"... yeah "layers", Mary. Layers.
- Apparently she has an appointment on Friday to have her hair dyed copper/ginger. She goes on again about what a huge deal it is and how nervous she is. I feel like there's something going on there honestly, I don't get why it's suddenly so anxiety-inducing?
- Layla eating chicken nuggets and Ken & Mary eating sushi.
- Biscuit's DNA results: 20.8% Beagle, 19.4% American Pitbull, 13.5% German Shepherd, 10.3% Australian Shepherd, 8.9% Pug etc etc just lots.
- Ken made sure to squeeze in that people can now stop harassing them in the comments about getting the DNA results back. Okay Ken.
- Ken and Mary then casually ask each other "Where is Biscuit anyway" as if they don't know she's in the backyard and then... jumpcut, suddenly Biscuit is in the kitchen. I'm sure that was because she was in the house. Why pretend?
- Apparently Biscuit is scared of Ken and Ken insists he hasn't done anything to deserve it; they think Biscuit is scared of all men.
- Ken: "Biscuit has actually turned out to be one of our best dogs we've had, too." and Mary adds "I think she's one of the best dogs I've ever ever had!" - just wow. The nerve on these people. I could write an essay but what's the point. We all know.
- Apparently Betty doesn't like sharing toys and so she gets grouchy around Layla (interesting, I thought Jackie was the only problem, how odd) and Boss is just "really big and clumsy" and doesn't know he's big so he could accidentally hurt Layla IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS BEFORE GETTING BOSS SPECIFICALLY WITH CHILDREN IN MIND WOW

Another vlog filled with exploitation, denial and avoiding reality. Stay tuned for the supposed exciting thing that happened last Sunday that they're "not quite ready to talk about yet". I'm sure it's about them making the decision to leave the house more than once a week.

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

I wouldn't be suprised if Betty and Boss just suddenly disappeared. How can they say that Biscuit is the best dog, that's just so unfair to the other dogs :(

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

The way they talked about it really ticked me off, to be honest. In my opinion, the way they talked about it was basically like saying "after all the bad luck we've had finally we get the dog we deserve, ironically it's the one we weren't even supposed to have". Could you make it any more obvious that you wish you didn't have the other two?

Someone find a vet to confirm that Betty and Boss have neurological defects so they can blame it on the dogs and ship them off.

Post by Guest »

Do you think biscuit being afraid of ken is not because of him? You think he didn't try to get biscuit to leave before? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

GothicHarpy
Learner
Learner

Post by GothicHarpy »

Just saying this in advanced, sorry for being so morbid!

My classes started back up and a professor brought up the differences in life expectancy between men and women. Women on average live about 4 years longer than men and overall life expectancy in the U.S. just hit 80.
The gap between Mary and Ken is about 10 years (correct me if I'm wrong). Ken also doesn't live a very healthy lifestyle (obviously). So what is Mary planning to do when Ken dies potentially in his late 60's, maybe early 70's? Even if he doesn't die by then he may have some sort of health disease or develop a condition where he needs a lot of care. Like she'll have 5 kids that are all potentially adults and some may be in college. How will she support herself and snakes (if they're still alive) and potential future dogs if they can't even save money now! Maybe she has some secret trust fund from her parents that she eventually gets? She'll probably spend all that in a short time
8-) Lurking Daily 8-)

SteffiMess
Learner
Learner

Post by SteffiMess »

So, I haven't seen either Ken or Mary's content in quite a while and I congratulate her on the baby and wish him nothing but health as he grows into a little human. :love2:

I just clicked on one of Ken's videos, "Mary Hosts Back To School Meme Couch" and god what has she done to her hair?
Oi vey!

I liked her with blonde, (my favorite look on her), black, or even her hair naturally. But this... Nah... It looks like a bad bleach job from a dyed black trying to go platinum blonde. EEK!

Stray Mind
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stray Mind »

I'm curious... Has she deleted all the comments on her instagram posts recently or had they been already turned off?

PupPerfect
Learner
Learner

Post by PupPerfect »

Yikes, is it just me or does Ken look a lot older than he is? He's only 32 and to me, I think he looks well in his 40s sometimes. The grey hair really doesn't help.

Also yeah, I really don't think Mary suits the natural ginger hair, most people don't. It also looks like it wasn't done..... well.
Mary at times also looks older than she is, but I guess having a baby can do that. I wonder if they ever get a break from Layla.

Post by Guest »

So did they just give up on family blogs?

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

I haven't posted here in a while.... There really hasn't been anything to say huh?
There's a new Patreon post called "Big Changes and Exciting News!"
I wonder what it is. But I feel like whatever it is, they won't stop being boring. :roll:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Could she be anymore passive aggressive about Ken spending money?

She sounds so miserable and annoyed with him pretty much constantly now.

And has she ever referred to her unborn child as "him"? He's always "this baby" or "the baby". Layler was "she/her" when Mary was pregnantwith her, right? Im starting to wonder if gender disappointment is worse for her than she lets on.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

The fact that she was staring out of the window waiting for Ken with Layla was just sad. Pick up some of your hobbies girl, don't waste your time waiting for your smelly husband to come home. Maybe he promised to come home early enough to help put Layla to bed but we all know how Ken is.
She seems super passive aggressive and unhappy with her current situation. I wonder if she still thinks it'll be easy once she has 2 babies and no one to help her out. Not to mention if they're moving, that'll cause a lot of stress as well. I wouldn't want to spend a day in Mary's shoes.

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

I don't get her hair story honestly. It was a dang pretty colour if you ask me, and she used shampoo to undo all the good work and now it looks like bleached red hair (as someone already mentioned as I can remember). :roll:
Also her attitude kinda makes me angry. "I'm not uploading videos anymore and our content is shit but we expect you to give us your money so we can build even a bigger house for my hundred children and to hoard more animals!" Please wake up. If you dream big, work hard. (I don't wanna say children are not work but you know what I mean.) Or find a partner who is willing to do more than just complain and pretend "eVerYthInG iS gReAt!"

OMG did she really say "three dogs are an AWEFUL lot of dogs" english is not my mother tongue but doesn't that mean it's too much??? they've basically stolen a dog and now complain three dogs are too much?? yeah you're a good pet owner Mary, good job. :roll: I won't watch more of the vlog now because it makes me sick, really.

I know it's about Mary here but has someone watched Ken "best friends" video with Pewds? I don't even wanna watch it. Nobody can tell me they're still best buddies.

Post by Guest »

The new blog looks like she recorded it on her phone,horribly done. Wonder if those patreons giving 100 a month think it's worth it getting this kind of content every 3-4 weeks since ken and Mary are gonna be so super busy building their giant home. She sounded mad and annoyed when ken came home late. 3 dogs are too many! I guess biscuit is the only house dog huh?

Return to “MaryMakingIt”