SuperMaryFace - Part 14 - Yoko Ono Gets Her Groove Back

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 14 - Yoko Ono Gets Her Groove Back

Post by Guest »

They don't try at all. The last half their video ken was doing twitch and YouTube at the same time. It's disgusting eating all that food and it wasn't a mukbang it was three people sitting quietly or filming YouTube while shoving food down their throats.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

New vlog. Appearances by Greta and Reggie - direct references to Poptart and Bonnie's tanks. That's 4 snakes. We saw Ben the other week. We saw another one as well not too long ago, but will have to verify later today which one that was by the markings.

So that leaves Meryl, William (wobble snake) and either "Waffles" or "Helen" (they made the names kind of confusing so not 100%) as being M.I.A. and not part of their mentioned 6 snakes alive. Unsure how, I did not remember Meryl and William as being the earliest ones to get sick... but hey, Ken and Mary are the ones who say they only have 6 snakes so it must be true.

Ken also says in the outro "but yeah we're doing great - we're fine, the dogs are fine, the..." and doesn't finish the sentence. Because the snakes are not fine, are they Ken?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

oliver
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by oliver »

Vlog thoughts

Mary is fatigued, that's kind of what I was expecting. The background music while she's talking is really distracting. She is also having bad dreams. I hope she feels better soon.
It surprises me how lighthearted they are about their snakes escaping. They're only ball pythons but BPs can still bite. They should take it more seriously. Apparently Layla was able to get to one snake's terrarium and bang on the glass. Layla shouldn't be able to get near them in my opinion.
Poptart was in their bedroom after escaping her terrarium. What the fuck. That means she went through a big part of the house. Bonnie escaped before and it took them 3 days to find her.
First their dogs are trying to escape, now the snakes lol. All their pets hate them.

Finally another pregnancy update. Mary is very tired and hungry. After the doctors Ken asked her if she was mad but she was just tired. And later he asked the same thing and that made her actually mad. lol Overall Mary feels like it's been pretty easy. (DON'T GO THERE AGAIN MARY GDI PREGNANCY ISN'T EASY).
Ken whines that he's not fine because he wants to sleep. You don't have a job nothing is stopping you from going to sleep my man.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Wtf? He sleeps until 2pm anyways. Hes such a whiny bloated turd.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

My bad - it wasn't Reggie, it was William who was shown alive. I thought it was Reggie because he was striking at Ken, and Reggie is really the only yellow snake they've ever shown as being strike-y... but apparently William (with the wobble) strikes at them, now, too. So that leaves Reggie unconfirmed. Working on an update for the pet FAQ now.

Wait I just realized... does anyone know if they've changed their Patreon biography very much? I just realized that at one point right after they created their Patreon, they really did have 6 snakes - maybe it's just always said 6 and they never updated it after they got their last 4 snakes in July 2017? I'm not sure now...

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Sorry - they definitely did update it, it says "three dogs". So 3 more snakes are definitely dead.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

DaylightAmy wrote:Sorry - they definitely did update it, it says "three dogs". So 3 more snakes are definitely dead.
Yeah, they did use to state they have 9 snakes if I remember correctly. However it's been changed to 6 snakes for a while now (probably around the time they got Biscuit)
I'm glad that there haven't been more deaths because there was such a long silence about the snakes. Snakes escaping is bad as well though. I feel like a happy snake wouldn't try to escape. They should be more responsible and either take care of their snakes properly or give them away. If more snakes will escape it'll become a safety hazard for Layla.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Well I mean that's kind of the joke - I remember Mary arguing that ball pythons are happiest being kept permanently in small, dark spaces (i.e. suggesting they do not WANT to move around) and I think them getting out proves that that is just bullshit. Even if they spend 75% of their lives in the wild hiding in dark, small holes... they still naturally NEED that other 25% of stimulation because they were also programmed to hunt, breed and find better hiding places. That's in their nature just as much as the hiding is.

We find it normal to walk our dogs and give our cats scratching posts, but snake lovers like Mary never seem to come up with the idea that snakes' needs need to be met just as much. Let them out in a secured room once a week if they show signs of wanting to be active. Pay attention to their needs.

imjustcurious
Learner
Learner

Post by imjustcurious »

Mary looked like she was close to tears during her pregnancy update. It wouldn't surprise me if she's suffering more than she's letting on because she doesn't want to look bad (in her mind ofc).

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Pet FAQ thread has been updated: viewtopic.php?f=334&t=32671&p=3214328#p3214328

* Timeline of updates (or lack thereof) on the snakes.
* The 5 snakes confirmed as alive.
* The 4 unconfirmed snakes out of which 3 would have passed.
* Visual guide showing the pattern/morph of each snake to make them easy to spot in vlogs.

Post by Guest »

I still can't believe people give them a hundred dollars a month

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I just realized it may also be worth noting that the 4 unconfirmed snakes are also their least "social" snakes... they have always called Meryl and Helen "grumpy snakes", Reggie started striking at them the moment they unboxed him, and honestly I haven't seen Waffles since they unboxed her and she was so scared she would not "unball" so I think she's not a great performer for the camera, either. So these are probably not snakes they would be dangling in front of the camera before the other 5 to begin with. As soon as we see one of them, though, at least we know who passed away...

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Thank you so much Amy for creating the FAQ update! You put a lot of time into it and the visual guide especially is very helpful.
It's really sad that there two snakes that haven't been seen or referenced since LAST YEAR.
I fear that Meryl, Waffles and Helen have passed away. They should really come out and share the truth. But they're probably afraid of backlash. Pancake passing away was bad enough, if three more followed... That's a pretty big deal. Maybe it would actually open some of their patron's eyes but.... then again there are people giving these people 100$ a month for god knows what reason so I doubt anything can open their eyes.

LunaVal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LunaVal »

Does anyone remember her ever mentioning if she had mental health issues like depression or anxiety? I kind of remember one of her new year's videos maybe talking about it (or a difficult past year anyway) and someone's earlier mention of a "depressive phase" reminded me lol (I'm sorry, I don't remember your name :( ). I know it's kind of an old topic by now, but I've been away for awhile so I just got caught back up lol it's very possible she has ppd and that explains a little of her avoidance of interacting/doing besides vlogging, as ppd can affect anyone but it's more susceptible in people who already had mental health struggles. It's also possible she didn't have ppd (since it hits at any time, not just the early postpartum stage) but now has antenatal depression, especially if this pregnancy is harder than her first and she has a bit of gender disappointment (since I remember some saying she didn't really look that excited to find out they were having a boy this time, though if she does have depression rn it could also explain that). It's completely possible she's just tired from a much harder pregnancy, but it's too common for it not to be considered lol

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

oliver wrote:Thank you so much Amy for creating the FAQ update! You put a lot of time into it and the visual guide especially is very helpful.
It's really sad that there two snakes that haven't been seen or referenced since LAST YEAR.
I fear that Meryl, Waffles and Helen have passed away. They should really come out and share the truth. But they're probably afraid of backlash. Pancake passing away was bad enough, if three more followed... That's a pretty big deal. Maybe it would actually open some of their patron's eyes but.... then again there are people giving these people 100$ a month for god knows what reason so I doubt anything can open their eyes.
Yeah I figured the visual guide was essential to figure out who died... since they'll never ever admit it, and it's hard to tell them apart sometimes. They've shown William twice this month, but because he wasn't actively showing his wobble, I thought he was Helen and Reggie... which makes it hard to narrow down what is going on. Hopefully the guide makes it a bit easier. As soon as we see 1 of the unconfirmed 4 we'll know which ones passed away at least... and that will at least create some accountability for them. Mississippi state is clearly not interested in poor pet ownership of reptiles, but if they're going to be selling baby snakes, their customers need to know where their money is going. And they HAVE said several times they were going to breed, they even excused spending thousands of dollars on snakes when they were about to have a baby by saying it was a business investment for the future, so... here come your one-star reviews unless you own up and show you want to improve, Mary. The animals shouldn't be paying for careless decision making.
LunaVal wrote:Does anyone remember her ever mentioning if she had mental health issues like depression or anxiety? I kind of remember one of her new year's videos maybe talking about it (or a difficult past year anyway) and someone's earlier mention of a "depressive phase" reminded me lol (I'm sorry, I don't remember your name :( ). I know it's kind of an old topic by now, but I've been away for awhile so I just got caught back up lol it's very possible she has ppd and that explains a little of her avoidance of interacting/doing besides vlogging, as ppd can affect anyone but it's more susceptible in people who already had mental health struggles. It's also possible she didn't have ppd (since it hits at any time, not just the early postpartum stage) but now has antenatal depression, especially if this pregnancy is harder than her first and she has a bit of gender disappointment (since I remember some saying she didn't really look that excited to find out they were having a boy this time, though if she does have depression rn it could also explain that). It's completely possible she's just tired from a much harder pregnancy, but it's too common for it not to be considered lol
To be honest I'm not even sure anymore. I feel like she's been all over the place (not that that can't be true - life changes us all) and she's been both "I love leaving the house and going out and meeting people" and "I have anxiety and I prefer to just be inside all day and not talk to people" so I'm not sure what the current status is... when she just announced her pregnancy she said she had been suffering from depression and realized she had been extremely moody and she was working on that - and then a few months later after easing into the pregnancy vlogging/streaming she went straight back to snapping at people and acting holier-than-thou so how much of that confession was true and how much of it was an excuse is up in the air...

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

Okay I know I'm already boring with this but I just watched the recent baby update video and I can't believe Layla is STILL doing the weird crawl on one knee.
I don't know. Have they ever addressed it? I wouldn't ask anything if they weren't shoving her in our faces in every vlog, but since they like to put the child in the spotlight, I don't care and I will ask -

What is wrong with her? Is this normal? Are you working on making her walk?
She is born in May which makes her 15 months I think. I was reading up on it and people say it's perfectly normal to start walking at 16-17 months but she's been weirdly crawling on her leg for months now so....

On the other note, I tried watching Kens newest rant video but closed it a few seconds in when he started smacking his naked stomach. So there's that too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

She still has some time. I'm not worried about Layla's crawl, some babies just go from crawling to walking all of a sudden or skip crawling altogether. She could be slightly delayed because Mary kept her wrapped to her boobs for the longest time. It's important for babies to practice their motoric skills even in their early development but Mary took that away from her. I wonder if they practice walking with her but since Mary is fatigued and Ken doesn't do anything, I dunno. Still wouldn't worry though, she'll get there.

In other news, I'm loving the salt in the description of Ken's newest video: "I read the comments yesterday, I've been told I'm just a washed up old youtuber who's no longer relevant. Feels good! Check out the Reddit!"
(Jsyk I can't physically watch the video because he's too salty).
Yes Ken that's literally what you are. It used to be you, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier. Now every one of those people actually worked to get where they are now. Felix is the biggest youtuber, Jack and Mark are going on tours. And what are you doing? You're begging kids and teenagers for their money and you have a patreon goal that states that MAYBE you'll go out in public to meet your fans at cons. You'll be 33 years old soon. You hate your job and your fans. Your YouTube will die. Your wife retired from social media and doesn't bring in any money. No idea how long Twitch and Patreon will last. Income is inconsistent. You're not building up any retirement. You're not saving money for your future four children, while the Patreon was supposed to be for Layla.
You fucked up. It's time to hustle, or time to get a real job.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Ken's new rant video is mostly just him trying to be funny, not really that seriously salty. Not that funny either, but, you know...

I agree with you both about Layla's crawl - I'm not worried about her not walking yet at all (once she passes 18 months is when worry is justified about that) but at the same time still crawling in that particular way isn't a great sign either. I hope it's nothing but we won't be able to tell until winter for sure whether something is up or not.

I had another look at the latest family vlog to see which terrariums are visible in the house to narrow down which snake is the sixth. I could see seven terrariums in the house (unless they have any in their bedroom or upstairs, which I doubt) -
- Guest bedroom (Greta)
- Guest bedroom (William)
- Kitchen bench (Ben)
- Living room shelve small tank (Poptart)
- Living room shelve small tank (Bonnie)
- Living room shelve small tank (?)
- Living room shelve large tank (?)

All four living room tanks have paper towels and hides in them, which is odd if they themselves say they have 6 snakes, because that's definitely 7 prepared terrariums. I'm hoping the large tank is Meryl...

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Tbh Ken trying to be funny is also lowkey salty. Considering all his past rants and his video in response to Felix shading him. He's trying to be funny but beneath the 'humor' he's salty.

Remember they also have Lunchbox on the shelf in the living room! I don't know if you counted Lunchbox's terrarium but she's on the shelf with Dora the spider (if they even still have Dora?). So that large tank is probably Lunchbox's.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I skipped Lunchbox's tank, it's right below the big snake tank :) I tried to check for Dora but the camera was moving just too fast to see for sure.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”