SuperMaryFace - Part 12. The Hunchback of Mississippi

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 12. The Hunchback of Mississippi

Post by DaylightAmy »

GoldChocobo wrote:I wanted to see how the cake pops turned out...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
My guess is... like absolute ass. Ass on a stick.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GoldChocobo »

DaylightAmy wrote:
GoldChocobo wrote:I wanted to see how the cake pops turned out...

My guess is... like absolute ass. Ass on a stick.
Lol!! I honestly don't think she did them.

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

romr211
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by romr211 »

DaylightAmy wrote:I can't believe she actually said "your parents clearly don't love you"... that is seriously bitchy and mean. She's nastier than she says we are :lol:
I just want to know how parents not teaching you about pregnancy equates to “your parents clearly don’t love you”. :lol:

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Some serious projecting with the whole “your parents don’t love you”.....

womp_womp
Learner
Learner

Post by womp_womp »

skittles wrote:Some serious projecting with the whole “your parents don’t love you”.....
Right? Just wait, when she reads here and realizes we found that clip she will roll out with some also-condescending spiel about how all women say things they don't mean while they're pregnant (false, didn't your parents teach you anything about pregnancy Mary?). I still want to know what the person said to elicit such a dramatic, nasty rant. :roll:

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

My guess is that the person asked a simple question about pregnancy and Mary got offended (because Mary would do that a lot during her pregnancy, like when people would ask her about food cravings or whether she would still be able to breastfeed since she got a breast augmentation, which are completely normal questions). That person probably called her out on it or something and then she flipped her shit.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Man, I was not ready for "Belly rubs for subs!!11!!" You guys know secondhand embarrassment? I cringe plenty at things I've done, but I always cringe harder at other people and seeing Mary act like that is just... UGH god I'm so glad I wasn't there to see it live holy shit. Even when I smoked weed I wasn't like that, if I didn't know any better I'd ask her what uppers was she on and where can I get some cause she's got that Good Shit™ :lol: :lol:

Aelita
Learner
Learner

Post by Aelita »

I felt incredibly uncomfortable watching that first clip. She acts so accepting but is a bully. And after telling that girl off, she acted so proud of herself as she continued taping her pregnancy videos. I just couldn’t believe how she turned up her nose like that like she was right.

And did anyone check out her twitter? She’s promoting kens videos probably because they are bombing and they need the moneyyyy. Lately all the videos have done poorly. The baby vlogs use to be the most watched but they have definitely gone down in views.

If she does wait to have a baby and listen to at least her doctor. We all know her and ken will be getting busy on Laylers Birthday. They need to start exploiting the new kid as soon as possible to bring back those views...temporarily. And with how obsessed she is with new things, they probably won’t stop at 4 or 5 kids.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Belly rubs for subs.....she was pimping out Layla before she was even born...smh.

Yoko Ono and the Purple Hobo are so boring lately....

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Kogurazul
Learner
Learner

Post by Kogurazul »

Well, just finished watching Jacksepticeye and I'm quite surprised that Felix was another new game called Animal Super Squad (or A.S.S :lol: ). Also, I recall that Felix gave Jack a code to his new game so I'm wondering if he'll do the same as well to Ken?

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

Kogurazul wrote:Well, just finished watching Jacksepticeye and I'm quite surprised that Felix was another new game called Animal Super Squad (or A.S.S :lol: ). Also, I recall that Felix gave Jack a code to his new game so I'm wondering if he'll do the same as well to Ken?
Yea he did. I watched the start of Ken's let's play, didn't get very far, I don't anymore, and he was joking that Felix had pretty much begged him to play and it would "make him so happy" :roll:

Kogurazul
Learner
Learner

Post by Kogurazul »

Purple_Aussie wrote:Yea he did. I watched the start of Ken's let's play, didn't get very far, I don't anymore, and he was joking that Felix had pretty much begged him to play and it would "make him so happy" :roll:
Ah, I guess Ken isn't left out in the hype train after all. I watched Ken's intro for the A.S.S video, I get that was a joke but Ken sounded like he's trying to portray to his viewers that he will be a good friend to Felix by playing his game to make him happy despite being salty and bitter towards Felix about his YouTube career in some of his videos.

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

Kogurazul wrote:Ah, I guess Ken isn't left out in the hype train after all. I watched Ken's intro for the A.S.S video, I get that was a joke but Ken sounded like he's trying to portray to his viewers that he will be a good friend to Felix by playing his game to make him happy despite being salty and bitter towards Felix about his YouTube career in some of his videos.
Maybe I'm a bit biased but it just seemed like a pathetic joke, like he was trying to make himself seem more on Felix's level when his channel is beyond dead at this point

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Is it me or does she look even skinnier than she did before her pregnancy?

She also admitted that her ass is gone : https://www.patreon.com/posts/six-month ... ce=twitter

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

She does look skinny. And she hopes to see her butt back soon, so 2nd pregnancy incoming :lol:

Also time flies by.... can't believe Layla is 6 months already. I hope she grows up to be a happy girl.

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

She looks so tiny now :/ it would be interesting to see her front on as well.

Everything aside, I just want to appreciate her hair for a second

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Wow she is really skinny O.o i dont mean to be mean but scary skinny to be honest. She looks like she's too busy with everything except her own health, i bet she's "forgetting to eat" again because she has to take care of layler...

And the fact that she's bothered by her "lack of butt" bothers me to no end -_- girl, all you have to do is eat more and do some lifting, you'll see booty gains, but all she knows about "fitness" is starving yourself to be skinny, great role model...

Layler is absolutely lovely though! She gets more and more adorable as she gets older :) and i agree, despite the obvious starving mary's hair is looking so much healthier since she stopped bleaching it.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

ShakingMyFuckingHead wrote:Image

Is it me or does she look even skinnier than she did before her pregnancy?

She also admitted that her ass is gone : https://www.patreon.com/posts/six-month ... ce=twitter
She does look very skinny. I hope she's taking care of herself but I doubt it. She probably won't watch her nutrients properly again until she's trying to get pregnant again.

Her hair looks gorgeous, and so do Layler and the backdrop.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

I noticed her being so skinny first when i watched the haunted forest vlog (wanted to see how it looked). Maybe because I havent been watching their vlogs for a loooooong long time that the change just looks more drastic to me? I got some images for you guys.

She's not at the unhealthy stage yet id say but definitely on her way. Her wearing a winter coat when Ken is just wearing a tshirt saying its not even cold outside might be a sign of her being too skinny aswell.

Also posture

GothicHarpy
Learner
Learner

Post by GothicHarpy »

She looks as skinny as I wanted to be in middle school and freshman year of high school! Freshman year wasn't even super long ago... It became so bad freshman year because I started only eating once a day.
It gives me a bad feeling seeing her that skinny :barf: I really hope she is being healthy and just has a naturally skinny build.
8-) Lurking Daily 8-)

Return to “MaryMakingIt”