GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 12. The Hunchback of Mississippi

Post by GoldChocobo »

midnight wrote:Could you imagine having a mom like Mary? Image
Unfortunately Layla has to live it. :(

That camera angle and her hair hide how huge her head is vs how tiny her body is and hides her hunchback. I'm so mean. Honestly, she probably doesn't eat a lot because Ken hides in the shed all day and never helps.

I wonder if she gets meals delivered or if she's still maintaining beans as her "safe food".

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

romr211
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by romr211 »

Mary posted a picture of Layla with her friends baby. In a reply to one of the comments, Mary says something about how Layla will be in a footie onsie today” which will be perfect for flying.” I’m guessing her and Layla are going to Australia today. I hope she stays there and doesn’t return, for her and Layla’s sake.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Maybe she'll borrow her sister's stroller and realize how useful it is.

Post by Guest »

I hope she is not losing too much more weight. For her and Laylas sake. Maybe visiting Australia will be good for her.

Post by Guest »

I also hope that Ken soon will get his act together.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

GoldChocobo wrote:
midnight wrote:Could you imagine having a mom like Mary? Image
Unfortunately Layla has to live it. :(
yes :(
Rooting for baby Layla :hugs:

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

I was looking through Mary's twitter and she made this whole string of tweets last night... :roll:

It's the same old "it's your body you should love it" speech.

Offtopic: We're close to hitting 1000 posts. What should we name the next thread?

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Oh my god she's so full of shit, it's actually making me mad. "I'M JUST ME" Please STOP. I was browsing the net once and found something that stuck with me because of how real it is: "If you want to be 130 lbs, eat like a 130 lbs person." That is, in my opinion, the science behind people gaining after dieting. They do a poor job of adjusting the calories proportionally to their new bodies (ie after a diet). It's a numbers game, calories in, calories out and while healthy food definitely helps ( they keep you satiated longer and you can control portions better; you can't possibly tell me one finds it easy to eat 1 slice of pizza instead of the full goddamn pizza), the concept still applies.

The fact that she outright LIES to her fans when there is FOOTAGE of that small and pathetic bowl of beans for Ken or that sad looking oatmeal for her is just... UGH. How low can she stoop just so people will look up to her?!

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

I mean, there is some truth that your weight doesn’t always determine your health and what-not. I know people who are overweight, despite the fact that they eat healthy and exercise regularly. I also know people who are very skinny, but they eat complete garbage. There are many factors that come into play when it comes to your weight.

I just wish she would practice what she preaches when it comes to body acceptance. It’s very obvious that she doesn’t eat properly considering that she’s a lot thinner than she was before she got pregnant.

Kogurazul
Learner
Learner

Post by Kogurazul »

Reading the Tweets above, I'm kind of concerned when she mentioned she eats "normally". Does that mean she eats like small portion of food (especially those beans) everyday? No wonder Ken prefer takeouts most of the time. Don't tell me Layla have to eat small portion of food as well as she grows up.

EDIT: Despite Ken and Mary are so boring, we still managed to somehow made it to 40 pages, I'm surprised to be honest :lol:

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Oh you don't have to tell me about those people, I've considered walking up to them to ask what sort of sacrifices to satan they're doing so they can eat whatever they want :lol: In all seriousness, I consider these people exceptions to the rule, since the general rule is burning more than you put in your body will lead to weight loss. I just hate people that give advice they don't even follow themselves.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She eats normally for her..as in she has not adjusted the diet she's accustomed to.

I vote the new thread be named Yoko Ono and the Purple Hobo. Or something about fuzzy ninjer tuhtle cake pops.

Also, anyone get the feeling like Ken wasn't wanted in Australia anyway? Like, Mary's family are not Kens biggest fans...

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

He seemed to have made a massive deal over her grandmother kissing him like she did, I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't really want to be around someone like that after carrying on the way he did, and the big deal he made about Mary kissing Layla on the lips. Just because that's not how you grew up and you find it weird doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else :/ I wouldn't be surprised if he whined and complained and carried on about a whole bunch of stuff while he was over there last time, and who would want to be around that? I've been in a long distance relationship (we were four hours apart but it still counts) and I loved it when he visited because I could show him around where I lived and we could experience it together (not that we had very many chances; he came twice and both times were in summer so we didn't get to explore a lot, and we were kinda busy both times) and I loved the time I visited him because I could experience a city I already loved with the person I loved and could see it all with him and he could show me around. He was moody when I visited so it kinda put a dampener on the whole thing, and it would have for Mary too, so I can't blame them for not wanting him around

Kogurazul
Learner
Learner

Post by Kogurazul »

GoldChocobo wrote:She eats normally for her..as in she has not adjusted the diet she's accustomed to.

I vote the new thread be named Yoko Ono and the Purple Hobo. Or something about fuzzy ninjer tuhtle cake pops.

Also, anyone get the feeling like Ken wasn't wanted in Australia anyway? Like, Mary's family are not Kens biggest fans...

It's better that way that Ken doesn't follow them to Australia. I'm afraid he might ruin everybody's mood or something like that. Besides, I don't think he has any redeeming qualities to show to her family.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Her Twitter novel about her body got me thinking.... wasn't she doing a fitness routine where she said she was going to do double the amount if reps? I mean, just because she said it doesn't mean she did it...

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

It "makes her sad thinking there are women out there who look at her body and feel upset"

RLY THO

Nah Mary thats what you live for. And again with the "its all natural/most of it you cant control" bullshit.

Thats why you eat like three peas a day?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

millllk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by millllk »

Kens failed Patreon rant was embarrassing, I'm shocked by all the positive feedback he got from that vlog. Those people obviously didn't donate $100 a month and receive nothing that was promised in return haha

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Why is she so freaking preachy? :rofl:
Praise Saint Mary, she changed the mind of yet another ignorant mortal!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

She’s being such a bitch and I’m sure she takes her rage she saves about Ken out on innocent comments said as jokes on Twitter. I’m sure I didn’t see her telling him to stop sexualizing a baby when he was making Layla twerk. He says far worse shit than anyone she’s “teaching” on Twitter.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”