oliver
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Pt 11 Queen of the Vegan Veggie Beans

Post by oliver »

BOSS SPOTTED IN THE NEW VLOG!
Sorry this isn't a summary or anything, I just skimmed thru it.

Ken threw some pickles in the yard for the dogs to eat, and some stuff Mary baked. Boss had no water when Ken was giving him treats. I wonder how often he goes without water. :?

Mary does a lil Q&A
-> She doesn't want a stroller, she's baby carrying-exclusive.
-> She won't get Layla's ears pierced
-> Apparently people asked her why Layla wears 'boy clothes' but she doesn't, she just wears her clothes
-> Mary says multiple times that she doesn't look good cause she's wearing makeup that she forgot to take off. Dw Mary you still look good!\

Right after this Q&A Ken says he wants to be a big streamer, and his subs have to help him! And he doesn't want to beg Pewdiepie! Lol sorry Ken but your streams suck....

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Why is she so against a stroller?? Are they too mainstream or something? Do they cause baby cancer? Are they made of turkeys? Just WHY?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

hoooo long vlog today

Answering questions with Layla - 19/08/2017

- Ken is walking in what seems to be the front yard of their house and you can see the street and neighbouring houses, and someone's bull is loose. (Their street looks a lot better than what I expected, can't they just take a walk around the block when they have nice weather like regular people? why are they constantly closed off from the world in their dark house...)
- His grandma was freaking out and wanted to shoot the bull. The bull came through a fence and his grandma fixed the fence while the bull was still out and she got trapped in between the fence and the bull, and she wanted to shoot him with a .22 pistol -.-
- Close ups of layler while ken rubs her belly and talks about Mary wanting to be friends with the bull and dying. Layler smiles a lot more at ken nowadays.
- Mary is washing her teeth and tongue and saying she's getting ready to meet the bull.
- More ken playing with layler on the bed while Mary films, more cheek squeezing, and mary wants to go outside and meet the bull (again, cause now she's the bull whisperer). They play with layler more and ken pretends to eat her feet. Layler does this scared face that is really cute.
- Mary's sad she didn't get to see the bull. Ken makes fun of her saying the bull is not nice and it has hurt people and she still wants to go near him.
- They got out of the house again. They went to walmart with layler strapped to Mary's chest. They talk about Cantilope being "Rockmelon" in australia, and Mary says this gem "Cantilope sounds like antilope, the animal"... You don't say?...
- They look at all the vegetables, and end up buying a lot of stuff (which explains why their fridge was oh so sad last vlog). They bought chips, bread, and a whole watermelon that saved them a bunch of dollars of course. Mary also got "baking stuff".
- Ken looks at gossip magazines while mary gives him a disaproving look.
- Ken smacks Mary's booty while she puts dishes in the dishwater.
- Ken gave boss and betty a bunch of pickles and they love them. Ken finally gives the pups some attention (are pickles healthy for dogs? I mean, they are preserved in vinager and sugar, so I don't really know :S ken gave them A LOT of pickles)
- Ken talks about Rick and Morty and says he likes it a lot, season 3 is "ok". Then talks about it being too violent, like in the episode "pickle Rick".
- Betty is doing a "pickle poop".
- They got some vegetables and MEAT for dinner (Ken must be so happy) and ken says they are giving the leftover super dried cinnamon rolls to the dogs (those dogs will get even fatter and betty already looked overweight before O.o).
- The dogs had their water bowls empty and ken said he had to get them water, then proceeds to feed each one of them two cinnamon rolls.
- There's a new wasp nest in the backyard.
- Mary cuts up fruit while listening to old time jazz.
- Ken sprays bug spray at the wasp pretty much over his dogs...
- They show all the healthy stuff they bought.
- Tummy time with layler. She burps and smiles while Mary goes "good job honey". Mary and layler had a nap and Mary's still wearing her makeup from yesterday (no wonder her skin looks so dry these past few videos, she also seems to have some more wrinkles than before. That plus the hairloss show she isn't taking good care of herself and her health).
- Q&A session with Mary. Do they have a stroller? They don't own a stoller because mary doesn't want a stroller, she's exclusivly baby wearing with the cuddlebug wrap, and they have another front and back baby carrier with clips but she doesn't use it. She loves the cuddlebug, it's confortable and versatile and works for them (or for mary)...
- They change the angle and Mary says it's terrible and she looks terrible. People suggested to get bracelets or necklaces for layler because of teething (she said the specific name but I'm not fluent in babywear O.o sorry) and she says she's "not trying to shame any mom who uses them" BUT she's not gonna do that for layler because she feels like jewelry for kids is dangerous since they can hurt themselves, plus the beads are a choking hazzard. She appreciates the suggestion though.
- They are not going to pierce her ears or anything. When layler is old enough to express her desire to do some bodymod they'll listen to her and if they think she's at an age to make that decision then they'll support her. She thinks layler body is perfect and beautiful and she wants to mod it it's up to her.
- People ask them while they dress layler in boys clother and (high horse kicks in) they don't, they didn't take the clothes from a little boy so she wears her clothes. Most of her clothes are gifts from the baby shower, then they just have a few pieces they bought. Mary doesn't feel like clothing is gendered, especially baby clothes, since they don't have any kinds of gender characteristics.
- Layler looks "so pretty, like an angel", and Mary looks "blotchy and tired" but she's not tired, just wearing old makeup.
- They watch some more family guy and it's 1 am. They played D&D and ken desperatly wants his twitch to grow, "you guys can make that happen right? Don't make me beg pewdiepie!" ... sad.
- They had a burger for dinner, they don't have plans to go to any conventions, mary says they're taking a break and "being a family", then ken says mary goes crazy being stuck in the house but he's perfectly happy. They went to the grocery store and the mall (yesterday) and ken got to see what was fashionable or not, then proceeds to make fun of everything: A girly store had an iron maiden maiden shirt, "as if people who shop here know who they are", "really long shirts for men are in, I wore those when i was a kid because they were big, I was so far ahead and fashionable", "I am fashion"...
- Then he compares his d&d story to game of thrones and smirks...

That's it. Ken manages to be an idiot, Mary manages to be preachy and act as if she's better than everyone else... the usual. They gave the dogs some attention but then again they fed them a bunch of crap O.o Give your dogs organic peanut butter and some fruit ? Noooo, just give them pickles and sugary cakes...

Edit: I turned on the subtitles and nearly died laughing at how broken they are ... but sure, Mary cares a lot about her earing impaired spiders blah blah blah sjw points.
Last edited by BunnyRanger on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

I have no idea why she's against strollers :? They're convenient! In Sweden couples go jogging while pushing their baby in a stroller! And they give the baby way more freedom than a sling. It's just that when you're going by car you'll have to load the stroller into the car but eh.... they have a huge car, I doubt that'd be a problem.

Also Bunnyranger thanks for keeping up with the vlog summaries, you're a blessing!!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

It kills me to say this....but I agree with Mary on something.

DON'T KILL ME! I'M STILL ON THIS TEAM *ducks and hides*

It's about the ear piercing thing... My daughter gets "misgendered" all the time (I'll put her in blue or grey or black and because I style her hair in a funny Mohawk people automatically ask how old "he" is. I get it, babies all look the same. No biggie.) But I don't want to pierce her ears. I want her to choose that if she wishes. I got mine done at 12 and considered it a passage into my teen years.

I can't believe I agree with Mary on something. I should go check my temperature and lie down....

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

GoldChocobo wrote:It kills me to say this....but I agree with Mary on something.

DON'T KILL ME! I'M STILL ON THIS TEAM *ducks and hides*

It's about the ear piercing thing... My daughter gets "misgendered" all the time (I'll put her in blue or grey or black and because I style her hair in a funny Mohawk people automatically ask how old "he" is. I get it, babies all look the same. No biggie.) But I don't want to pierce her ears. I want her to choose that if she wishes. I got mine done at 12 and considered it a passage into my teen years.

I can't believe I agree with Mary on something. I should go check my temperature and lie down....

Don't feel bad XD I also agree with Mary on that, and on the clothing gender talk as well. I just don't like the way she bellitles people and gets so high, mighty and preachy about everything. There is having an opinion and being sensible about it while respecting other people and their will, and then there's mary preaching that her way is the high way and all other ways are terrible...

As soon as she said "I'm not trying to shame other moms" I knew there was a *but* coming, and the way she says it is just so condescending I cant. And when she started talking about boy clothes my brain just melted with the way she was talking...

Ken and Mary "pretend" they don't talk smack about anyone and don't gossip, that they're better than everyone else and focused on their own happiness, but the way they make fun of different opinions and bellitle their own viewers paints a much different picture.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Yeah so I looked at the comments for the new vlog and:

''I hate it when i see babies or toddlers with pierced ears, is awful and abuse, the child has no say whether or not he/she wants to have it done and it's cruel. Leave your child alone it's not a fashion accessory.''

:? :? So we're calling the simple ear pierce for kids abuse now, is that where we're at? I'm not even going to bash Mary for not piercing Layla's ears (I literally couldn't give one flying shit) but the person writing the comment, come off it. Is this sjw saying she can remember her life starting with Day 1? The "excruciating" pain? And the 'your child is not a fashion accessory' :rofl: Earrings are a nice way to compliment an already nice outfit, that's it. Call me cray cray, but I don't thing there are many children who went up to their parents and said "How COULD YOU give me more choices regarding my looks!? SHAME!!"
I'll admit not piercing the kid's ear is kind of a weird choice to me, but it depends on your upbringing, I guess. But brainwashed people throwing A B U S E at everything is what's grinding my gears.

On a different note, what's Mary gonna do when Layler's gonna grow up? Is she going to force the poor child into that damn disgusting sling until she can walk herself/finally speak her mind about it?

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

BunnyRanger wrote:Ken and Mary "pretend" they don't talk smack about anyone and don't gossip, that they're better than everyone else and focused on their own happiness, but the way they make fun of different opinions and bellitle their own viewers paints a much different picture.
Yah girl, I can picture HoboKen and St. Mary at the dinner table on a Friday night with some vegan-vegetarian turkey sloppy joes, Ken going like "See pewds he has +50 subs but he only gets FOUR MILLION views on his videos I'M OBVIOUSLY BETTER YEE YEE," to which Mary replies "Of course Ken, my sexy bearded man! Of COURSE you're better than him, WE are better! We have a DAUGHTER!"

I'm mostly shotting the shit but... you know it's possible.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

midnight wrote:Yeah so I looked at the comments for the new vlog and:

''I hate it when i see babies or toddlers with pierced ears, is awful and abuse, the child has no say whether or not he/she wants to have it done and it's cruel. Leave your child alone it's not a fashion accessory.''

:? :? So we're calling the simple ear pierce for kids abuse now, is that where we're at? I'm not even going to bash Mary for not piercing Layla's ears (I literally couldn't give one flying shit) but the person writing the comment, come off it. Is this sjw saying she can remember her life starting with Day 1? The "excruciating" pain? And the 'your child is not a fashion accessory' :rofl: Earrings are a nice way to compliment an already nice outfit, that's it. Call me cray cray, but I don't thing there are many children who went up to their parents and said "How COULD YOU give me more choices regarding my looks!? SHAME!!"
I'll admit not piercing the kid's ear is kind of a weird choice to me, but it depends on your upbringing, I guess. But brainwashed people throwing A B U S E at everything is what's grinding my gears.

On a different note, what's Mary gonna do when Layler's gonna grow up? Is she going to force the poor child into that damn disgusting sling until she can walk herself/finally speak her mind about it?
yeah, piercing your kids ears is "abuse" but posting his/hers entire childhood on youtube, poops, burps, farts and everything is not? Or forcing your kid to roll over while treating it like a dog? Or forcing her into a sling squished against you with no room to move while she gets burger sauce on her head? Some of their fans really are so hopeless they end up looking incredibly stupid while trying to forcefully agree with Mary and ken's points of view -.-

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I'd rather they'd pierce their child's ears than underfeed and dehydrate their dog. THAT'S abuse.

To be clear I think in this day and age most people (who aren't culturally pre-disposed to it) would agree that piercing a baby's ears is unnecessary, and Mary never called it abuse, just said that it's up to Layla - I think most of us would normally agree with that. I roll my eyes when my cousin has her daughters' ears pierced before they can even crawl... I wish she wouldn't, it seems very... socially forceful on a tiny human who won't even need to think about any of that stuff for years to come. But it's certainly not abuse. If people think that's abuse, they need a dose of the real world and less internet in their life.

But even Ken said Boss looks a bit too thin... and even Ken said there was no water out there for Boss - this is the middle of the Mississippi summer. Ken didn't seem alarmed by either thing. Just kind of observed it and moved on, rather than observing it, acknowledging its importance and fixing it.

One could wonder why, if Mary is editing the vlogs, she would leave those remarks IN the vlog when they already have 20 minutes of footage. If Ken said she was hiding that Boss was locked out because "she knows how people are", you would think she wouldn't showcase Boss being underweight and not having water in summer.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I think Ken just isn't capable of caring. Like, he acknowledges the snakes and dogs are things around him, but if they die, his detached mind just shrugs. Ken cares about Ken. I'm starting to think he's a robot experiment gone awry.

What's laylers middle name? Was that ever revealed? Just curious.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Nice to know Mary's 'baking carreer path' is going so well they have to give her creations to the dogs, well done there. Couldn't she just make... Less cinnamon rolls? For her and ken? Smaller pan? Or in a skillet? Wasteful has to be their middle name.

And right after mary preaching about gendered clothing ken makes fun of women not knowing iron maiden and not being allowed to wear them on a tshirt. I love how their world views just clash in every single aspect. If mary says something rest assured ken will have the exact opposite view. Couple goals?

Honestly sometimes I think she just throws the vlogs together without really listening to ken's parts. Just sees a clip he made and inserts it. He probably doesn't bother doing double takes so what you see is what you get really. But with her being so conscious of her image it does seem very strange she doesn't keep tabs on it. Or maybe she isn't editing the vlogs after all? I wouldn't be surprised.

And them not wanting to have a stroller seems like the same train of thought like the snake drawers. She just doesn't seem to think living beings want to move around and explore. Stuff snake into drawer, velcro baby onto chest. Both bad calls in my opinion.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

GoldChocobo wrote: What's laylers middle name? Was that ever revealed? Just curious.
Actually her middle name is a bit confusing to me at this stage. Her sister reported it on her Instagram as being "Wren" (which would refer to a bird species) but I thought that was odd and in a recent vlog Mary said that Layla's middle name was after Kylo Ren from Star Wars (I presume because his parents are Han Solo and Princess Leia) which is Ren not Wren.

So it's either Layla Wren or Layla Ren. Unsure.
Malaola wrote: And them not wanting to have a stroller seems like the same train of thought like the snake drawers. She just doesn't seem to think living beings want to move around and explore. Stuff snake into drawer, velcro baby onto chest. Both bad calls in my opinion.
Her attitude about strollers really confuses me. Like legitimately confuses me.

She says "people ask me if I have a troller, I don't, I have the wrap and I'm happy with that, that works for us"... I don't understand that. Okay. Glad that works for you. Doesn't mean you don't ever need to try anything else? Like that answer makes ZERO logical sense to me. Fair enough to say "yeah we're getting one but I don't see myself using it much". But flat out not getting one because "this works for you" makes zero sense.

That's like not having spoons in your house because you can manage with forks most of the time. Like, why are you resisting common sense?

She's going to need a stroller sooner or later anyway. She's going to get too big to strap onto you, but still too little to walk far. You're gonna need a stroller. Why are you being weird about it?!
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

Thank you again for the summary BunnyRanger!

To my knowledge, pickles aren't good for dogs. They are not TOXIC to dogs, they just aren't the most healthy for them to eat because of all the sodium, and if Boss is already dehydrated because of no water that will only make it worse.

It is a huge pet peeve of mine when people feed their dogs human scraps. This is just my opinion of course but I hate it because it leads to obesity in dogs and cats which then leads to so many different diseases including diabetes.

As for the bug spray, I don't know how much he sprayed but If it got on their coats and they groomed later or groomed each other it can't be good to be ingesting that toxic bug spray, not to mention it could get in their eyes and cause an irritant reaction.

I feel like Mary wearing makeup from yesterday isn't good. I feel like it isn't really good for your skin and could lead to breakouts. I am in no way a dermatologist but I wash my face twice a day and shower twice a day.

Don't worry GoldChocobo I agree with the piercings too. I think that a child should be old enough to make their own decision about changes they want to make to their body. I don't think it's abuse like the extreme comments in the video but I do think that it should be a choice made by the child.

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

I don't understand the stroller thing either. What about when Layla is a small toddler and is too heavy to strap to her chest, but still small children get tired and wouldn't you still need a stroller for them? I guess it will be funny to watch Mary strap her 40 pound kid to her chest, that will really fuck up her already fucked up posture.

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

They have lake! Just few steps from home! Is Mary crazy that she stays home all day? I would be like "fuck you, stay if you want, I'm going for a swim". And it's soooo nice to just walk around... I'm jelous right now. :sadm:

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Maybe she doesn't want a stroller yet because carrying Layla all day is like a "workout" for her and we all know how important it is for Mary to be skinny.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

Great summary! :D

You're all making such good points is basically impossible to past anything that hasn't been said already. However, I laughed a litle at the very obvious bottle of lotion and used tissue that was on Kens bedside table. I guess Mary isn't putting out anymore ;) :rofl:

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

*shudders*

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

midnight
Informer
Informer