SuperMaryFace - Part 10

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 10

Post by GoldChocobo »

I think it would make an interesting post partum video, talking about implants, their impact on milk production, and the need to supplement or go the 100% formula route.

There's a video idea, Mary. Get to it!

Also, when she's tired, she butchers her daughter's name..."Layl-lher"

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

midnight
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by midnight »

New vlog and holy shit. 8 AM and Ken is up before Mary. Ken cooking meat for himself in reference to all the "if he wants meat he should just cook it for himself."
I
actually can't

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Post by duh and or hello »

Offtopic: .I'm so fucking bummed, you guys. Chester Bennington from Linkin Park committed suicide :bh: :boohoo:

[/size]

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Offtopic: duh and or hello I literally came on here to escape it and it's here toooo :boohoo: I totally get you man. I had like 20 of their older stuff on my phone (sd card got wiped), they've been an important part of my teenage years. Hearing he did this brought actual tears to my eyes :bh: Especially since I haven't been keeping up with them and thought he was doing fine. It was even worse because it hit me out of the blue :cry:

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

midnight wrote:Offtopic: duh and or hello I literally came on here to escape it and it's here toooo :boohoo: I totally get you man. I had like 20 of their older stuff on my phone (sd card got wiped), they've been an important part of my teenage years. Hearing he did this brought actual tears to my eyes :bh: Especially since I haven't been keeping up with them and thought he was doing fine. It was even worse because it hit me out of the blue :cry:
Offtopic: Sorry to bring it up, but yeah, I'm way too upset about it too. I can't stop from getting teary eyed (Can't really cry, I'm at work). Like you, their music was a huge part of my teenage years and they've always been there to listen and sooth me. Especially Chester's voice. Man, it really was something. Literally, the moment I found out, the first song that came to mind was "Shadow of the Day". I just can't rn

[/size]

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Aww girls cmere. It's all going to be ok think of the wonky mary eye. Or drink some vegan vegetarian water. Our little community here can always rely on each other in times of need.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Malaola wrote:Aww girls cmere. It's all going to be ok think of the wonky mary eye. Or drink some vegan vegetarian water. Our little community here can always rely on each other in times of need.

Thank you, much appreciated. :love2: <3 :mmhmm: :big<3: :<3box: :lol:

[/size]

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

The only reason Ken got up so early is so that he can play games with Felix and get more views. :roll:
He can't even grill a burger.... Why don't you unfreeze your food before throwing it on the grill.
He's been eating fast food, guess the vegan vegatarian diet isn't working out for him :P

ALSO
Mary seems to sleep next to Layla. No room for Ken in the bed.
Confirmed that they do sleep apart?
A small baby sleeping in a big bed gives me anxiety lol... What if she rolls over. :?

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Malaola you rock girl. And that vegan vegetarian water is going to do wonders for the bod I'm sure :lol: <3
duh and or hello if you're still feeling down I gotchu. Play game grump's Dream Daddy. It's seriously amazing and it's what I've been doing for the past 2 hours. It's a game where you're a Dad and you date other Dads. The Dad puns will lift your spirits right up. It's a ltitle pricey tho so if it's more convenient you can pirate it I mean what I never pirate my games haaa-

Yea, should've known the only thing that would get Ken out of bed is that sweet ad revenue. AND he's basically Felix's lil b because he catered to his schedule. Ah Ken :roll:

Blaybat
Learner
Learner

Post by Blaybat »

I've been going on a cringefest of Mary's old stuff...seriously if you want to cringe just watch this part of her video when Guy Tang did her Harley Quinn hair...my god...I forgot how obnoxious and tryhard she used to be.

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

midnight wrote:Malaola you rock girl. And that vegan vegetarian water is going to do wonders for the bod I'm sure :lol: <3
duh and or hello if you're still feeling down I gotchu. Play game grump's Dream Daddy. It's seriously amazing and it's what I've been doing for the past 2 hours. It's a game where you're a Dad and you date other Dads. The Dad puns will lift your spirits right up. It's a ltitle pricey tho so if it's more convenient you can pirate it I mean what I never pirate my games haaa-

Yea, should've known the only thing that would get Ken out of bed is that sweet ad revenue. AND he's basically Felix's lil b because he catered to his schedule. Ah Ken :roll:
Offtopic: thanks, midnight! But I'm not much of a gamer ^^; (see what I did there, Mary :roll: ) sounds fun, though! Have fun with your pirated not pirated game. :rofl: ;) I feel a bit better now. My local radio station did a tribute to Chester Bennington and I asked them to play Shadow of the Day and they did! (although I think that was a given...) ^^; I hope you can get through with this and remember [neon]I gotchu, fam, all of you[/neon] :love2:
also, I prefer vegan vegetarian vodka thank you :lol: :rofl:

Oh, typical, predictable Ken. Going to ride Pewds' dick for views again, are you? :roll: you're just getting sadder & sadder each day.

[/size]

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Ken can't even get the name right of the game he streams with Felix. It's Player Unknown Battlegrounds you fuckwit. Obviously doesn't enjoy it that much if he can't fucking remember the name.

Mary seemed annoyed at the baby booty joke.

Also GOOD JOB BABY!! *roughly rubs the head of his child like petting a dog* GOOD JOB!!

Just stop Ken.

britt_w
Learner
Learner

Post by britt_w »

Gosh, i once watched them stream that game and Ken was so not into it. Felix is obsessed with it, comes up with strategies and all while Ken is just there like eh k i'll hide in this corner and do nothing at all. They don't even talk amongst themselves, it's just Felix commenting the game and the occasional hobo grump lol.

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

I think it's confirmed. Ken reads here too. So much talk about how he poopes just after you talked that he souldn't be able to ;)

At least Lyla smiled at Ken this time. I feel almost sad for him. In bonding vlog he seemed to want to do stuff with her, but just doesen't know what. He repeats over and over again what made her smile once and gets her annoyed. Mary doesen't give him enought time to get to know Lyla. To be honest I was never around babies so I wouldn't know what to do either.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

VLOG SUMMARY
20 July 2017 | Best Dad | Family Baby Vlogs

- I can't even skip this fucking ad. Well, this is an annoying start.
- Ken films Mary waking up in bed with Layla next to her, Mary hides under the covers.
- Ken swiftly leaves the room, presumably because he doesn't want to get actually murdered after exposing Mary's natural face.
- Ken explains he's been up since 8am to play games with Felix; the only thing that can get him out of bed before noon.
- One would presume that once he was done with Felix, he purposely woke Mary up because if she had slept in, god knows how much he would've had to take care of his own child.
- Ken rants about the game some.
- Ken complains about how bright daylight is.
- Ken grills some turkey burgers.
- Ken films Layla's actually naked butt.
- Mary sits in the lounge chair with Layla sleeping on her watching TV while the Roomba runs.
- Ken talks about needing to poop.
- Ken fixes the lawn mower. They have a RIDE-ON lawn mower so why he thinks mowing the lawn is an accomplishment is now well beyond me.
- Ken pressure cleans the concrete porch areas because Betty poops on them and he wants to get the smell out.
- Mary cuts up some watermelon and Ken goes inside to have some, joking basically about how lazy he is.
- Mary has South Park on.
- Ken shows off his dirty feet.
- Mary baked something with eggs. Cobbler? I presume they were vegetarian eggs - not vegan ones, though!
- They got fast food for dinner; Mary got a chicken Parmesan cheese sandwich. Vegan vegan vegan vegetarian vegan vegetarian.
- Ken got food for free because he got recognized. Maybe next time they can give free food to someone who needs it.
- Ken walks into the bedroom and Mary is in bed with Layla again and puts her phone away as Ken approaches.
- Ken films the snakes in the drawers because he doesn't know what else to do.

Conclusion: Ken actually did something today and we need to all answer his humble brags with deafening applause.

PATREON POINTS:
+1 point for finally eating those 6 month old turkey burgers from the freezer
-2 points for ordering in non-vegan non-vegetarian crap for no reason other than you felt like it
-1 point for filming Mary just watching TV all day while the Roomba runs; is this what your patrons paid you for?
+1 point for accepting free food that you had the money to buy anyway
TOTAL SCORE: -1
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

NaevysK wrote:Hi I'm new here, you can call me Naevys, I'e followed this topic for a long time and I finally decided to join in.

I have been watching Supermaryface basically from the beginning. I found her through pewdiepie and of course Cinnamontoastken ( when his channel was actually decent) I've been following along and I must say, I think you all are great. I share a lot of the same opinions as you guys, and before I found this all out I was a super huge fan of hers, Even going to the point where I felt like I needed to starve to look like her ( not anymore). I must say right now the thing that pisses me off most, is their patreon. It really makes me feel like they are terrible people. First of all, they have absolutely no content which is worth watching. Their vlogs consist of like... 15 minutes of their day, which is all about them sitting on their lazy asses doing nothing, OR walking around the house, because that is such a chore. :roll: . The fact that they are asking for 7000$ a month is complete and utter ********. That added up total is 84K a year, a ridiculous amount considering they do nothing. Not only that, but they claim that it's for raising their family, oh and they forgot to mention the 8000 pets that they choose to buy. They are wasting peoples money, and they shouldn't be depending on people to go out of their way to give them 84K a year. That is not a modest living. I have had to budget and sometimes money was hard and I only dreamed of having that much money but with both me and my partner working full-time we aren't even anywhere near that. They need to get their **** together and live in the real world. I have no problem supporting youtubers with actual talent and entertainment not these lazy, selfish people. :FU:
Also hey, hi, hello - welcome! Glad to see you here.

I'm glad you don't worry about looking like her anymore - she may pretty up nice but nothing can mask the miserable in my opinion... the fact that she tries to pass off her figure as "natural" is so damaging.

I think it's easy for people to keep their blinders on - they present themselves quite well but now and then they'll drop nuggets of raw, real horribleness and they're easy to miss but once you see them you can't unsee it... or miss any other ones. The patreon is a huge red flag and I don't understand why more people aren't criticizing them. They're not even trying.

Like you said - it's fine to support talented people, or people who work really hard... Mary and Ken just sit in their own heads all day telling themselves it's hard work to show up for life. They do absolutely nothing worthy of earning what they do. And let's face it... if Ken had never been friends with Felix - they would be getting exactly how much they deserve... which is nothing. People stopped going to Ken's channel for entertainment a long time ago, I think... most of it is just loyalty now.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

She has to be thrilled knowing ken is able to get up whenever he wants to just chooses not to do jt.

Also it may seem like I'm the biggest pewdiepie stan but i don't even watch his videos because they're a tad immature for my tastes but I do follow him and marzia on social media because I think they're such a cute couple and nice people behind the camera. And it makes me very happy seeing pewdies workday starts at 8 just like a regular human being workday even though he's not being regulated by anyone but himself. I reckon it's because he wants to be done in a normal time so he can spend his time with marzia and it makes me happy. A lot of times youtubers claim having a schedule is 'so hard' (cough, ken, cough) when in fact you go to sleep at a normal time set an alarm and actually get out of bed when it rings. Groundbreaking I know.

He had a lot of opportunities to help out or join mary in anything she was doing to spend time with her and layla but he chose not to. I wish that was unusual but at this point it feels like sad reality. I'm sure her partner avoiding her like the plague is every new mother's dream.

Also, stunned mary didn't get a turkey burger. Because her aim is to thin the turkey population right? She's straying from her goal and I'm not having it. It most definitely had a vegan vegetarian wrapper on it so she's just listening to her body and got confused.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Welcome to all the new people!

And thanks for the summary, Amy. I didn't have the strength to watch. Kens beard is starting to give me anxiety since he's always so close to the camera and I'm pretty sure I can see the squirrels living in it..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

Mary probably didn't have a turkey burger, because it wasn' a LEAN turkey. When she was doing them in a vlog she addressed that she used lean turkey. I think it's her way to help non-lean turkeys with their self esteem, by reducing population of skinny ones. Other than helping with bird's mental healh she eats vegan-vegetarian.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Wow I've never thought of it that way, what a philanthropist! I'm deleting my account and buying a spider tshirt <3

Return to “MaryMakingIt”