duh and or hello
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 10

Post by duh and or hello »

OMG she's sooooo petty :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That guy literally never came at her specifically with insults and yet she plays the victim. Sad, pathetic Mary. :lol:

[/size]

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

I think the thing I find most annoying is when she starts to get so preachy it starts to sound a little culty. Like something around 'I hope you can look back upon this conversation and learn more about yourself and your fellow man and grow from it and that this random encounter on the internet where I proved my point by passive aggression will change your life permanently'. Like she's this 1000 year old sage and not a bratty kid herself. Give me a break

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

duh and or hello wrote:OMG she's sooooo petty :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That guy literally never came at her specifically with insults and yet she plays the victim. Sad, pathetic Mary. :lol:

(I overuse this waaaay too much) ^^;

[/size]

LurkieLou
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkieLou »

That Instagram fight, holy moly!! And she said in that comment war that she's currently breastfeeding?! What????

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

"just to reiterate; you weren't helpful. No one here requires or asked for your help. You were spitting out insults from your first comment. Reread the conversation. Learn from this. It'll help you become a kinder, more thoughtful person in the future."

Dude this is the type of shit that triggers me into oblivion. Learn from this I am SAINT MARY AND I'M EDUCATING YOU ALL PLEBS!! Get over yourself you fucking degenerate! God she holds herself at such a superior level it's LAUGHABLE

And for the last fucking time Mary it's would have or would'VE and never would of!(it was in one of her numerous other pathetic posts) Can't even fucking spell and she "educates" others.
Last edited by midnight on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arthurnewton
Learner
Learner

Post by arthurnewton »

I also love how she speaks in the name of her teenage fans in order to exclude the person from the group, classic manipulation and shaming tactic:

" Your "olive branch" was condescending, as was how you spoke to everyone who pointed that out to you."
" You were in the wrong, people pointed that out to you, and now you're mad at everyone and yet we're the ones being immature here? "
"No one here requires or asked for your help."
"You've posted more pictures this past week than anyone else who's replied to you (myself included)."

...and then in the end implies that she is the "good one trying to help". No wonder the guy got pissed off, must be insupportable to be on the receiving end of such an attitude :

"No one is forcing you to respond (and if I'm really annoying you you can block me), but I'm offering you an olive branch here and trying to help you."
"he isn't bothering me dear, he's confused and angry and I'm trying to help him to understand where he went wrong x"

That aside Ken's face is giving me nightmares (especially on the last two vlog's preview pictures, ew). But at least I'm happy that he has finally accepted and endorsed his identity as The Purple Hobo™.

P.S. I love to read your comments but I have to be honest with you guys, I really don't have the patience and the courage to look at their vlog anymore :? maybe later when I'll feel stronger....
Last edited by arthurnewton on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

LurkieLou wrote:hat Instagram fight, holy moly!! And she said in that comment war that she's currently breastfeeding?! What????
I myself have no children ,so this one's for the mommies: Is it possible for babies to poop green out of the blue, or is it almost always specifically because they're formula fed like some of you have mentioned?
Last edited by duh and or hello on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[/size]

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

She's a step from calling everyone 'my child' and selling cans of beans which she touched beforehand.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Agreed. Can't bring myself to watch these fuckwits anymore.
Also, gotta love how the guy literally said drop it, I'm not going to reply anymore but nooo Mary tries to one up him because that's what Mary does, act like she's actually crazy: if you want you can block me xoxo :D "

Just... What the actual hell man

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

duh and or hello wrote:I myself have no children ,so this one's for the mommies: Is it possible for babies to poop green out of the blue, or is it almost always specifically because they're formula fed like some of you have mentioned?
I also don't have babies, but quick google said that breastfed babies can poop green if they are not getting enough nourishment (so Mary starving hersefl and still breastfeading is an option here) or baby can be allergic to something mom has eaten.

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Malaola wrote:She's a step from calling everyone 'my child' and selling cans of beans which she touched beforehand.
midnight wrote:Agreed. Can't bring myself to watch these fuckwits anymore.
Also, gotta love how the guy literally said drop it, I'm not going to reply anymore but nooo Mary tries to one up him because that's what Mary does, act like she's actually crazy: if you want you can block me xoxo :D "

Just... What the actual hell man

I've never hated this self absorbed twat more than I do now. I'm sorry, Amy but please keep summarizing the vlogs for us! I'm not as strong as you are to watch their brain rotting content! :boohoo:
Last edited by duh and or hello on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[/size]

LurkieLou
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkieLou »

duh and or hello wrote:
LurkieLou wrote:hat Instagram fight, holy moly!! And she said in that comment war that she's currently breastfeeding?! What????
I myself have no children ,so this one's for the mommies: Is it possible for babies to poop green out of the blue, or is it almost always specifically because they're formula fed like some of you have mentioned?
I have 3 kiddos of my own, and I was only able to successfully breastfeed my youngest until she self weaned, never formula fed because she refused. I think there was maybe once or twice that she had a green poo, and I think it was something I ate that caused it. I don't remember it being that bright of a green though, it was much lighter and duller in color.
My two older kids, both formula fed had green poos fairly often.

Sorry for sounding so disgusting. Lol!!

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

LurkieLou wrote:
duh and or hello wrote:
I have 3 kiddos of my own, and I was only able to successfully breastfeed my youngest until she self weaned, never formula fed because she refused. I think there was maybe once or twice that she had a green poo, and I think it was something I ate that caused it. I don't remember it being that bright of a green though, it was much lighter and duller in color.

Don't be sorry there is nothing disgusting in feeding babies and their poop ;) the only time a topic like this is disgusting is when Ken makes it

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

LurkieLou wrote:
duh and or hello wrote:

Not at all! Thanks for that, it was very insightful! :lol:
So, it would seem that Mary's story of "still breastfeeding" might be 100% bullshit then. Who knows? But it honestly wouldn't surprise me at all if she switched to formula and kept it a secret to keep her holy perfect Saint Mary status. :roll:

[/size]

LurkieLou
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkieLou »

We need a screenshot or something saying she's still breastfeeding. I'm not convinced. The way she's dieting, not at all healthy while breastfeeding. Healthy, well balanced, protein and fiber packed meals (because breastfeeding makes you so hungry) is perfectly acceptable. But all them vegan-vegetarian beans at every meal, she's lacking real nutrition, which can't be good for Layla.

Then there's the upcoming tattoo in October.

This goes beyond poor life decisions, it's all around selfish, and it's negatively affecting another human being. Not smart or safe at all.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

You know what pisses me off the most? Mary, vegan vegetarian beans for brains Mary, has more or less managed to create her own cult of brainwashed 13 year old girls. And because she is not popular (her bean brain would let me know I'm confused for even saying this I know it), it works!! Just imagine if one of the bigger youtubers like Felix, Mark or Jack tried to pull shit like this. On top of being called out faster than you can say "self centered twat," they would get roasted for it so bad they'd be ashamed to show their face in public. But because Mary doesn't have many subscribers (for good reason by god, who would want this insanity in their life) shit like this flies.

You just can't win sometimes man.

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

midnight wrote:You know what pisses me off the most? Mary, vegan vegetarian beans for brains Mary, has more or less managed to create her own cult of brainwashed 13 year old girls. And because she is not popular (her bean brain would let me know I'm confused for even saying this I know it), it works!! Just imagine if one of the bigger youtubers like Felix, Mark or Jack tried to pull shit like this. On top of being called out faster than you can say "self centered twat," they would get roasted for it so bad they'd be ashamed to show their face in public. But because Mary doesn't have many subscribers (for good reason by god, who would want this insanity in their life) shit like this flies.

Nightmare inducing thought, my friend... :shock:

[/size]

LurkieLou
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkieLou »

midnight wrote:You know what pisses me off the most? Mary, vegan vegetarian beans for brains Mary, has more or less managed to create her own cult of brainwashed 13 year old girls. And because she is not popular (her bean brain would let me know I'm confused for even saying this I know it), it works!! Just imagine if one of the bigger youtubers like Felix, Mark or Jack tried to pull shit like this. On top of being called out faster than you can say "self centered twat," they would get roasted for it so bad they'd be ashamed to show their face in public. But because Mary doesn't have many subscribers (for good reason by god, who would want this insanity in their life) shit like this flies.

Yes!! 1000x yes! The way they gang up on people for having common sense, I mean them haterz, is awful. And she loves that they do! She's basically condoning online bullying. :x

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Valid points being made by us: 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Valid points being made by Saint Mary: 0, they're nonexistent

[/size]

frootjoos
Learner
Learner

Post by frootjoos »

It's like none of her fans have heard of hoarders. Hoarders can love their animals, some think they take care of them fine, but it's not okay. You don't encourage behaviour like that. All these young girls think it's okay to have 6 snakes, mostly in drawers in the corner. I am not a fan of the drawers, but i can let it slide for big time breeders. Not so much for a family environment where they're buying snakes for pets and ... not doing anything with them? At all? Not even giving them a nice place to live and explore. Like they're all balled up all the time... They don't even get to see anything if they wanted to. Just constant darkness, which I know they like... But it doesn't mean they want it 24/7. Plus, like said above, what if they get sick? You can't even see them, and by the looks of it they check every few days at the most. It's just sad. And she wants to add to that.

Then there's Boss out in the backyard, always at the door or the fence, covered in drool and dirt. Just because he has space out there doesn't mean he's happy. He's a social dog, plus at the beginning of his life he was indoors. He's not accustomed to it. Of course he's chewing and digging, what do they expect? He's a working dog, give him some exercise. He's over 2 years now, isn't he? Plus Newfies are meant to be fairly easy to train. Get him to a dog trainer, at least. Just do SOMETHING.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”