SuperMaryFace - Part 8

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 8

Post by DaylightAmy »

Crylaugh wrote:You guys, hold on to your seats, this is mary's cosplay.

Great posture there Mary. Is it just me or does it look like her shoes are falling apart?
What a hot mess. Legitimately - objectively. What a mess.

I honestly think her trash elf would have been more suitable at this stage.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TeamCupcakes »

Crylaugh wrote:You guys, hold on to your seats, this is mary's cosplay.

Great posture there Mary. Is it just me or does it look like her shoes are falling apart?

Apparently she was supposed to do this group cosplay thing with four other girls (vividvivka, omystephaniemichelle, luastardust and oenvy_us).
These are the only pictures I could find of their cosplays. (couldn't find any of oenvy_us)

Stephanie Michelle

Stephanie seemed to be the only one to stick to the theme but her costumes are pretty good even her lewds..

As for Mary....umm wow :? like What the heck?? She isnt even wearing her elf ears for one and why all of sudden want to go purple?? Nothing was thought out at all and I feel like she just went to Katsucon to say she went.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

It would look so much better if she weren't freaking purple.... What was she thinking???

And also the whole sexy cosplay thing while pregnant, wearing heels and just letting her belly hang out.. I don't know, it's weird. Just glad she didn't also have her tits hang out, although they do a bit on the sides, looks like she isn't even wearing a proper bra.

The head-piece reminds me of Carmen Miranda

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

It's just so weird... the positioning of her horns is completely wrong (they are wayyy on TOP of her head, not on her actual head) and the skull placement is very awkward in relation to her face.

The way the fur falls on the top of her belly and the tight jeans below the belly, combined with the skulls pushed up against her hips, make it look more like a beer belly than a pregnant belly. The shoulder pieces and fur are too much and too unrelated to everything else. Her brown hair washes out her lavender skin.

And I would hate to see this costume from the back? It looks like all she has on is a bra and some fur covering the front of her chest. What's going on in the back?? What, cover yourself in armour but walk around with a practically bare back?

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Did she even use anything from those trash hauls? Kinda sad that even that walking junkyard cosplay would've looked better, but honestly I think it would've.

This cosplay just doesn't make any sense at all, if it looks good then I guess it doesn't have to make sense, but it didn't look good either.

CyniXxX
Learner
Learner

Post by CyniXxX »

What the heck is this. Not gonna repeat what you guys said but holy hell this is straight up UGLY. And once again that posture omg. Mary get your back fixed before it's too late. You will regret it when you're older.
In the first picture it looks like she didn't even paint her whole arm (purple painting is missing on her upper arm/shoulder). But sure this amazing bodypainting took hours guuuuyyyyys.

Wow all of this for her biggest most ambitious cosplay EVAH.
And none of the girls except Stephanie Michelle (whose costume is pretty good imo, looks like a mix of Fallout and Skyrim !) followed the theme. What a mess :rofl:

(OT but Jessica Nigri's cosplay was largely underwhelming as usual too so these girls just followed the general trend)

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

So apparently ken surprised mary with something on Valentines day but i can't stand him so I'm not gonna watch the video, but I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here that it's something low effort and she exaggerated how romantic it was.

Crylaugh
Informer
Informer

Post by Crylaugh »

DaylightAmy wrote:It's just so weird... the positioning of her horns is completely wrong (they are wayyy on TOP of her head, not on her actual head) and the skull placement is very awkward in relation to her face.

The way the fur falls on the top of her belly and the tight jeans below the belly, combined with the skulls pushed up against her hips, make it look more like a beer belly than a pregnant belly. The shoulder pieces and fur are too much and too unrelated to everything else. Her brown hair washes out her lavender skin.

And I would hate to see this costume from the back? It looks like all she has on is a bra and some fur covering the front of her chest. What's going on in the back?? What, cover yourself in armour but walk around with a practically bare back?
HA! I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought it totally looked like a beer belly, i think she made a very unfortunate choice with the clothes she chose to wear.

frootjoos
Learner
Learner

Post by frootjoos »

ImageImage

Her posture has just gone to hell in this pregnancy, it's never been good but gee whizz.

ALSO HER COSPLAY IS SUCH A MESS. I was waiting for it to happen.
It's so bizarre, she always hangs out with big girls or girls who are in the sex industry (nothing wrong with either at all) but there's no in between. And never anyone with a following as big as hers?? They're all around 10K while she's in the 90s on twitter. Like, I don't think it's her supporting women with smaller fanbases deliberately. Seems like they're the only ones that really interact with her besides the odd tweet from Jessica Nigri.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Malaola wrote:So apparently ken surprised mary with something on Valentines day but i can't stand him so I'm not gonna watch the video, but I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here that it's something low effort and she exaggerated how romantic it was.
I think he cleaned up the kitchen area, set the table with candles and flowers and got them olive garden take out. But Mary took a long time at her hair appointment so it was cold he said. I might be remembering that wrong but that's what I remember from his video

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Eleabear57 wrote:
Malaola wrote:So apparently ken surprised mary with something on Valentines day but i can't stand him so I'm not gonna watch the video, but I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here that it's something low effort and she exaggerated how romantic it was.
I think he cleaned up the kitchen area, set the table with candles and flowers and got them olive garden take out. But Mary took a long time at her hair appointment so it was cold he said. I might be remembering that wrong but that's what I remember from his video
Low effort and quite sad, he made some effort and it went cold because Mary cares more about her appearance than dining with the hairy misogynist who's gonna be the father of her child.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Eleabear57 wrote:
I legit thought you were joking because that is a fucking joke. Please tell me you're joking?

mother of dogs
Talker
Talker

Post by mother of dogs »

When she started making this second cosplay I thought maybe, just maybe it would look decent but no. I guess I shouldn't be surprised after seeing all her other cosplays. I feel like she put some effort into this one at the beginning and then got tired of it too right before the convention and just threw some fur on thinking it would be ok. Or maybe she just ran out of time? I don't know :? It was obvious she didn't have a clear plan for it either way.

I agree with everyone who said the trash cosplay would've looked better than this one. Also as someone else said the brown hair seemed kind of bland with the rest of her cosplay. I think the blonde would've looked much better. Her roots drive me nuts but they would've most likely been well covered with that giant headdress.

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Eleabear57 wrote:
I legit thought you were joking because that is a fucking joke. Please tell me you're joking?
Well if my husband couldn't even take out a couple of pieces of furniture from a room for OUR child while I'm pregnant - I would be pretty impressed he cleaned something and made us/took us out for dinner :D :D :tu:

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

But the real question is whether he slapped her breasts extra hard that day because we all know that's a measure of love best highlighted at valentines.

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

are her boobs real? this question has probably been asked so many times but i am curious lol

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Nope, they're as fake as her claim to be the happiest person on planet earth

kenliye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kenliye »

I really hope that she meant to still have some blonde showing in her hair because otherwise she needs to find a new hairdresser cuz her hair is blotchy af. Even if she meant for it to be like that it doesn't look very good it just looks completely unprofessional. And what's up with her telling her spiders to "chill out"? I feel like the entire beginning of her pregnancy update was just her being rude and condescending.

sarbap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sarbap »

kenliye wrote:I really hope that she meant to still have some blonde showing in her hair because otherwise she needs to find a new hairdresser cuz her hair is blotchy af. Even if she meant for it to be like that it doesn't look very good it just looks completely unprofessional. And what's up with her telling her spiders to "chill out"? I feel like the entire beginning of her pregnancy update was just her being rude and condescending.
And she lucid dreams now... of course she does. Interesting that she was talking about feeling self conscious while out at bars with "all the petite cosplayers" when she's spent so long talking about how her pregnancy makes her feel beautiful. Is that the first time she left the house since she got pregnant?

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker

Post by DaenerysTargaryen »

kenliye wrote:I really hope that she meant to still have some blonde showing in her hair because otherwise she needs to find a new hairdresser cuz her hair is blotchy af. Even if she meant for it to be like that it doesn't look very good it just looks completely unprofessional. And what's up with her telling her spiders to "chill out"? I feel like the entire beginning of her pregnancy update was just her being rude and condescending.
I would guess thats due to her being overall really agressive towards comments of people, who want to give her advice, or show off their knowledge.
I mean, being pregnant and having children is a pretty touchy subject on its own, since everyone is just so convinced they have the perfect plan of how to raise them.
I noticed that mary also is a bit.. agressive about those comments because, apparently, she thinks she knows best (?). I have no idea what is true and what not..

Again in her Preggas update BTS!!! video on Twitch she went into quite a fit about someone who commented, that her dog might be clingy because she knows that she is pregnant. And, for my taste, she didnt just disagree. She was just mean in my opinion..
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122070894 it starts at 29:15 ends around 30:50

Like i said.. i have no idea if its true or not. But i dont think the dog has to understand pregancy.. and i dont think that was, what the commenter ment. after a few seconds of her explanation she goes on about, how dogs might smell the difference, and thats what i was thinking the whole time she talked about people adressing that topic..
But still. She took it so personal and explained it so derogative..

Return to “MaryMakingIt”