onii-chan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 7

Post by onii-chan »

ShakingMyFuckingHead wrote:Image

Pfahaha! I love that she's sticking her tongue out, thinking that her face is going to be in the picture.

Nah, supermaryface. Your online name might include the word face, but your guy couldn't take the focus off your chesticles if his life depended on it.

Your fiance can't take a normal picture of you two together. He needs to sexualize you at aaallll tiiiiimes trying to earn back the money he invested in you.
Just my reasoning, but maybe they did take a full picture? But knowing Ken, he probably cropped it so that the main focus of the image was her chest area.

But even so, Ken is a pig all around and it doesn't surprise me that he's sexualizing the woman he is supposed to "love".
"I have to go pee due to boredom."

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

[tweet][/tweet]

"My job is so haaaaaaaard! Weeeeeeeeeeeh!"

Lol "I'm really over this", stfu Mary you hardly do any editing ANYWAY. It's BARE MINIMUM EDITING. You're being paid and getting a citizenship for doing bare minimum editing stop whining that you have to put more effort in cause it's not as easy as just pressing the upload button like it is with your own crap content that you've now stopped doing for "real life".

Why don't you, I dunno, figure out why it's fucking up and do it differently instead of doing the same shit over and over and complaining it isn't working. I highly doubt every single time this is Youtube's fault. Exporting a stream isn't as simple as doing a shitty Pokemon vid and uploading it.

Fucking whiny pissant. "Go watch it on twitch idgaf about Ken's channel really anyway!" yeah you won't be saying that when you can't afford to live cause his channel is dead.

sperm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sperm »

I know this is Mary's thread but a lot of people talk about Ken too so I hope that's okay!!

I watched Ken's Dangan Ronpa series and I thoroughly enjoyed it (more for the story and less for the commentary). I can't say I was very annoyed with him trying to guess (even though he obviously knew b/c of fans) who the mastermind is b/c I would probably do that too lmao. I tried to watch Dangan Ronpa 2 but honestly I couldn't get past the 2nd episode because he was so monotoned and boring and was saying the names wrong which is frustrating because if he was streaming while he was playing this he could of just asked his fans how the name is pronounced? Mary surely could of edited it out but I think it would of been too much work for her precious fragile little spider fingers

Also, looks like he begged pewds to put him in a vid again (5:06)
[youtube][/youtube]

Tbh out of all the "famous" youtubers he could of promoted his channel on it had to be Kens :roll:

Cat Enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat Enthusiast »

i really dont understand why pewds just wont let his and ken's relationship just die - everyone perfers cry anyway..... :?
Does ken really beg him to include in his vids?
♡ cats cats cats ♡

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

He's apparently begged while Pewds was streaming with Cry to let him join the game. He does it a lot so I've heard. I don't hear of anyone else begging Pewds on Skype to let them join in a game while he's streaming. But then they're not salty fat potatos with a dying YT channel.

[tweet][/tweet]

Talking constantly? There's plenty of times where you hardly talk at all. Just mumbling at best.

Churro Churro
Talker
Talker

Post by Churro Churro »

[instagram][/instagram]

Glad she's out doing something healthy, and taking pride in her improvements, especially since it's not becoming thinner but actually gaining muscle and fat in certain areas. Keep it up Mary, if you work hard you can get just the kind of voluptuous booty you want <3 :D

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

LOL. You know your channel with over 2mio subs is shitty when a video, which you uploaded a day ago, only has 19 comments. I know that Mary first need to approve them but I doubt many people tried to insult Ken so yeah, ahahahhaha!

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

ForeverScammy wrote:LOL. You know your channel with over 2mio subs is shitty when a video, which you uploaded a day ago, only has 19 comments. I know that Mary first need to approve them but I doubt many people tried to insult Ken so yeah, ahahahhaha!
I noticed that the other day too. Have the comments always been monitored or is that a recent thing?

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Eleabear57 wrote:
ForeverScammy wrote:LOL. You know your channel with over 2mio subs is shitty when a video, which you uploaded a day ago, only has 19 comments. I know that Mary first need to approve them but I doubt many people tried to insult Ken so yeah, ahahahhaha!
I noticed that the other day too. Have the comments always been monitored or is that a recent thing?
I think she's been monitoring them since she started editing his vids. But I guess people just don't have much to say. His videos aren't funny and unlike other Youtubers, he doesn't use any catchy phrases which people like to repeat in comments ("BARRELS! STEPHANO NOOOOO!"). Jfc he just sits there with a bored face while other people talk (I can only watch vids when he plays with others).

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Wait, by monitored it means no comments get through unless Mary approves it? I didn't know Youtube had that option. I thought she just deleted comments.

Not saying he'd get loads of comments but if that's the case she can literally pick and choose what comes through so anything she deems unworthy doesn't come through.

If she's monitoring I bet she jizzed herself when Pewds commented with that joke he used in his video. "OMG I GET TO APPROVE PEWDS' COMMENT!"

I really wanted to reply to Ken's comment of "Subscribe if Felix sent you" with "No."

frootjoos
Learner
Learner

Post by frootjoos »

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

I don't know, I just was baffled when she came out with the vegemite thing, tbh.

onii-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by onii-chan »

frootjoos wrote:I don't know, I just was baffled when she came out with the vegemite thing, tbh.
She could have honestly said something else, like meat, but she obviously has to show that she's a true Australian and that she got that real Australian blood pumping through her veins!!

Seriously though, wtf? I'm Canadian and I would have NEVER thought of bringing up maple syrup or bacon in that kind of context; really shows how she needs to identify herself in order to be deemed "different"... It's quite sad actually.

Aera
Learner
Learner

Post by Aera »

frootjoos wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

I don't know, I just was baffled when she came out with the vegemite thing, tbh.
This girl. Seriously. The law makes up a TINY part of ethics and you shouldn't base your virtues around the law; it's not a bloody code of ethics. It is not justice like that person said and she has the audacity to fight back with her flawed logic.

Some parts of the world have the most unjust, unspeakable laws. Ugh. I wish people who have no idea what they're talking about would just refrain from spreading ignorance like that.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Aera wrote: This girl. Seriously. The law makes up a TINY part of ethics and you shouldn't base your virtues around the law; it's not a bloody code of ethics. It is not justice like that person said and she has the audacity to fight back with her flawed logic.

Some parts of the world have the most unjust, unspeakable laws. Ugh. I wish people who have no idea what they're talking about would just refrain from spreading ignorance like that.
Even if she knew she was wrong (which any person with a brain could see in that situation) she would never admit it. She thinks so highly of herself and at the same time is so insecure that she could never say "You're right, I made a mistake." I think she probably meant the same thing as the person she argued with, but she would rather be a passive aggressive little bitch to a fan than admit that her wording was questionable. Good old Mary, never gonna grow up or evolve. She will always be stuck with the mentality of an egocentric, spoiled little girl

Edit: Also according to Mary hurting someones feelings should either be against the law or is TOTALLY FINE to do. Unless they are her feelings of course.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

How can any of her fans still think highly of her after seeing her attack and belittle people like that over and over? I don't understand it at all. No other youtuber I've seen, even the bad ones, has been so condescending to their fans while still being considered so kind and caring by them. I don't get it. The girl had a great point and her arguments were fair. Mary just can't accept anyone suggesting that her "words of wisdom" truly aren't wise. Also, hurting someone might mean emotionally, so no Mary it does not equal illegal and therefore she isn't agreeing with you "homie".

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Eleabear57 wrote:How can any of her fans still think highly of her after seeing her attack and belittle people like that over and over? I don't understand it at all. No other youtuber I've seen, even the bad ones, has been so condescending to their fans while still being considered so kind and caring by them. I don't get it. The girl had a great point and her arguments were fair. Mary just can't accept anyone suggesting that her "words of wisdom" truly aren't wise. Also, hurting someone might mean emotionally, so no Mary it does not equal illegal and therefore she isn't agreeing with you "homie".
Probably because those who don't see the harm in what she does are people just like her. That's what makes her web so sickening.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

She's been going on about vegemite the past few days. It's like she has to look up what will make her more Australian and start hammering it in. Funny how she calls it her homeland when she wasn't born nor grew up there.

Also, honestly I'm not sure why she's proud of her butt, it ain't no bigger and only looks bigger in that pose cause of the way she's stretching. She posted another photo a few days earlier and it was as flat as it's ever been. She should just be happy with her small butt instead of trying to make it something it's not, or get implants if she's that bothered.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

I liked ken's motorcycle vlog because of the view and I liked that he was just talking and not really putting on a front for the camera. I mean some of it was meh, but it was nice to see him enjoying himself. I noticed on the title slide though that Mary put "don't die" or something like that which makes me think she isn't a fan of this. Honestly I love motorcycles so I think it's super cool to get that perspective!

onii-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by onii-chan »

Now that Ken is motorbiking, I really hope that this is some sort of way to help him get better, because he obviously is very stressed about his channel and is also depressed over his weight gain and everything going on in general; so I, again, really hope that motorbiking is his way of relieving stress and is a way for him to be happier.

I hope that this helps him get back to his roots and be the CinnamonToastKen that we all knew some time ago

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Except her "Don't die" means "Don't die because I'll be deported and not have a rich boyfriend to buy me crap anymore!". It's more her worrying about herself than Ken. Let him fucking have a hobby and do something.

I don't wish depression on anyone, and regardless of if Ken is still an annoying turd after I hope he does get better. It's good he got his hair cut at too. He needs to feel good about himself so he'll continue to improve and get better. I just hope he tries to get some treatment too, as I know it's common for men to brush depression aside and not want to talk about it or get help.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”