Dontbeblind
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by Dontbeblind »

hey I've been lurking for a while now.
I use to watch her YouTube videos because I saw her on Guys channel. But it has become very clear who and what she really is. I have a little sister (15) and I couldn't imagine her having Mary as a role model, and so many girls her age and younger do.
Mary should take being a role model more seriously and teach girls to love themselves and be happy with there bodies the way they are and live a healthy life.

Also I like how spiderarestupid, or what ever user name she was sneaking around on here as, was bashing her spiders and not her self. You guys don't hate spiders, you want them to understand the kind of "web" they are really in, it doesn't seem like you hate them.
But it seems Mary would rather make a user name bashing her own fans then herself.

Sorry for the long post :D

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Dontbeblind wrote:Also I like how spiderarestupid, or what ever user name she was sneaking around on here as, was bashing her spiders and not her self. You guys don't hate spiders, you want them to understand the kind of "web" they are really in, it doesn't seem like you hate them.
But it seems Mary would rather make a user name bashing her own fans then herself.
Unless you're talking about someone else (in which case, forgive me) but NobodyLikesSpiders isn't Mary. :roll: People took the message they posted wrong and thought they were defending Mary/was Mary, they were talking about the rant Mary made on Twitter but people thought it was aimed at the forum, due to not seeing the rant or not putting two and two together. Easy mistake to make, but I already stated this in an earlier post so people wouldn't keep insulting someone over a misunderstanding. :P

I also don't think NobodyLikesSpiders as a username is against the fans, but the stupid name given to the fans. I kinda hate it when youtubers do this. Fishies, Derplings, Spiders, Swamp Family. It's just stupid imo but whatever.

Dontbeblind
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dontbeblind »

:? My mistake

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

If anything, the reason why men aren't as offended by her is because men aren't as widely encouraged to empathize with and speak up for women's wellbeing in general.

I don't even necessarily think it has anything to do with lust - I'm bisexual and I thought Mary was very attractive, too, but I didn't end up being blinded enough by it. The difference between me being attracted to her and a man being attracted to her, in the light of being critical, is that I actually care deeply about women's issues and with regards to Jacky animal rights.

I care that she models an unhealthy relationship with food and with her body because I HAVE to care, because I'm a woman myself and I've been a girl myself. That is what I have over men who see the same thing I do, sadly.

Women don't criticize her because of a lack of sisterhood - MEN don't criticize her because of a lack of feminism.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

You're right, that was kind of the point I was trying to make, but failing because I focused on the sexual part. I do think she'd get more hate from men if she didn't fit "the norm" though. So many celebrities (not that she's one, but for example) get a lot of shit for being "fat".

I think she probably takes the concern of women as a slight, so she sees women as being critical and jealous of her, rather than worried for her health and taking it in stride or trying to improve herself. Hence why she thinks women are more "hateful" than men towards her, because as you said men don't care to point out if she's eating badly or whatever because it doesn't occur to them. And really, it's "none of their business!" if she eats unhealthy and is encouraging bad eating behaviour. At least in her mind.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

I just went and checked thr entire twitter battle and that "feminist" that defended mary is another joke! That logical falacie is one of the things that is making me hate the modern movement (plus the growing misandria), i'm going to pull a kiera rose and start calling myself a humanist -_-

Since when does being a woman make you inherantly good??? Why cant they understand that O.o she jumped onto mary's defence "because it was right" because girl on girl hate is unecessary -_- because there are no female criminal or rapists or abusers or murderers, we are all just a huge sisterhood.

Mary is a manipulative liar who uses and abuses her fans to feel better about herself, her lies have hurt a lot of people, she is a hipocrite that only cares for feminism when she is using it to defend her behaviour -_- such a sister...

Also, might i had that mary is one of the cattyest youtubers out there! She chooses her friends for their size! All of the friends she hangs out publicly with are bigger than her (therefore not as conventionally atractive): shawnee, penny, thesmallest lion, this new chick she'll share a flat with, aurelyan... The one friend of ken's she chose to hang around with is plus size AND a photographer! Talk about using people for your own personal gain -_-

Enviado do meu AIR S3 através de Tapatalk

drama_llama
Learner
Learner

Post by drama_llama »

She's added to the collection

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

drama_llama wrote:She's added to the collection
Am I the only one who thinks it's fucked up you can just order a snake that they send to you in a box. And then she calls it an "python unboxing".

Like, how is unboxing an animal ever a good video? I don't understand.

drama_llama
Learner
Learner

Post by drama_llama »

ShakingMyFuckingHead wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks it's fucked up you can just order a snake that they send to you in a box. And then she calls it an "python unboxing".

I don't like the idea that she titled it an unboxing. It's an animal not one of your candy subscription boxes.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

drama_llama wrote:

I don't like the idea that she titled it an unboxing. It's an animal not one of your candy subscription boxes.
I don't know if she actually unboxes him in the video, I won't watch it. But her first snake came in a completely sealed box, she showed her opening it in a video. If this snake is from the same seller, it was probably shipped the same way.

How is it possible that she wants to be vegan but is ok with ordering snakes in boxes?

drama_llama
Learner
Learner

Post by drama_llama »

drama_llama wrote:

I don't know if she actually unboxes him in the video, I won't watch it. But her first snake came in a completely sealed box, she showed her opening it in a video. If this snake is from the same seller, it was probably shipped the same way.

How is it possible that she wants to be vegan but is ok with ordering snakes in boxes?
This is how the snake came in

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

drama_llama wrote: This is how the snake came in
I don't know much about snakes, but ordering animals like take-out is revolting to me. The people who sell snakes like this are running a business. They package up snakes like products. You probably order them by species and color and I heard that rare colors are especially expensive. It doesn't sit right with me. Humans breeding animals for specific traits that they think look good and then selling them to "collectors". It's creepy as fuck. Imagine if aliens did that to us. "I ordered a rare albino human! Look how cute it is in his little container! I hope they didn't forget to poke holes into the plastic so it can breathe!"

Just. Wrong.

I'm not going to watch the video, but I wonder if this was Mary's decision alone or if she asked Ken if he wanted the snake too? Because let's be real, Ken is the one who is paying for this expensive exotic little collection and he is also the ones feeding the snakes, since Mary is too much of a pussy to do it. Having snakes as pets but not being able to feed them other pets. Moron.

This whole thing is just...

Pets are just accessories for Mary. It's like ordering a new pair of shoes for her.

Post by Guest »

Wondercon is at the end of next week, so Mary is leaving for LA in just 1 week. Why the hell would she order a new animal right before so goes out of town? She did the same thing when they got Boss. She's such an irresponsible person. And she probably bought it on impulse without asking Ken, I remember him tweeting something about Mary impulse-buying pets. So now she's going to ditch him and leave him with her new pet :roll: I can't with this girl.

Instead of buying new animals, why not try training the ones you already have? Before you decide to give them away for being misbehaved.

chemical_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by chemical_doll »

I've always had a really bad phobia of snakes but even I think buying a snake from someone who puts in it a tub/box then ships it through the postal service, which might lead to it being thrown about and not taken care of properly in transit, then unboxing it for a video as though it's loot crate or something is pretty fucking gross. And trust me, it takes a lot for me to stand up for snakes :?

I also noticed that the girl Mary is staying with at Wondercon has an interest in snakes too, perhaps they bonded over that (and cosplay I guess...) and now Mary wants to get on her good side (or one-up her :? ) with a new snake?

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Snakes and other reptiles are extremely difficult to look after. She's a fucking moron and those snakes will not last long, either by dying or being re-homed.

I hate people who impulse buy pets. I have to research the hell out of any different type of pet (hell, even more normal pets too!) to make sure I know what I'm doing. And I would only ever buy from a breeder in person. I could never imagine the poor creature being boxed up and shipped by the terrible postal systems the world has.

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

Just thought I would add here because it is important (to me at least): adopt. Don't shop! There are rescues for every different pet you can think of including snakes :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

hannepoff
Learner
Learner

Post by hannepoff »

You_Never_Know wrote:Just thought I would add here because it is important (to me at least): adopt. Don't shop! There are rescues for every different pet you can think of including snakes :)

Exactly. Or she couldve gotten one in her area so that she could physically pick it up instead of having it shipped in the mail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

Just a quick search of reptile stores in her area *based on the p.o box office address *

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I think breeder snakes are better than ones from pet shops, imo. I can't imagine the snakes are bred for health or anything at a petshop.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Can someone who has seen the vid tell me where she's planning to keep it, if she said anything about that.

Cause I'm sure you can't put them together in a tank. So she bought another one of those tanks?

Return to “MaryMakingIt”