SuperMaryFace - Part 5

LT_reader
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 5

Post by LT_reader »

OMG does anyone else feel like the only reason Mary got a new car for an "early Xmas present" was for views? I highly doubt it because literally she made a video about it.

I watched it because I wanted to see how dumb this video was going to be. It definitely met my expectations. She started off talking about soylent and giving information about it. How she uses it to gain weight rather than lose. Yeah okay.... She definitely trying to be sponsored by them or something. Then she goes on about she hasn't felt pretty in a while and felt stressed so she didn't feel like doing videos except vlog. But seriously. Wtf does she do in her life that makes her stressed? Her mediocre videos are based on her reviewing stuff that she gets for free. How's that hard work? She does things creatively extremely rarely now. Stop complaining when you have a sugar daddy that hands you everything.

I do give her respect for talking about her boobs in the photo she took. She was talking about the push up bra she used and she actually mentioned her implants on camera. Wow. Big step there supermaryface.

But then she lost some respect for the fact that she got a haul from Australia and her style was definitely giving me a Maria vibe again. Literally she got a hat and a fuzzy coat thing that looks similar to what Maria does. Exhibit A: https://www.instagram.com/p/8c9mvsgn-t/

Then the jeep. I found it so funny how the first thing she asked when she got in the jeep was "is this new? It looks new." Like wtf , even if it was used, it's still a nice car. Not the greatest but nice if she wanted that brand. So why the fuck does she have to question it??? Then when she drove she acted like some dumb Australian chick to seem cute. Get over yourself Mary. You're barely Australian. Just because you brand yourself with a tattoo of Australia does not make you more Australian.
I am an avid supporter for not believing SuperMaryFace's lies. :love2:

More info : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=334&t=17065

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Well i did end up learning something from that vlogmas... the cure for homesickness is A BRAND NEW JEEP! Seriously how can her fans not see? She cries and cries about missing her family and not being able to afford a trip to australia, yet they are able to buy a brand new car as a christmas present??? And why the hell would ken buy her a car if she's not allowed to drive in america? Honestly I read some of the comments on the video and i agree... most people struggle to buy shirts for their loved ones and mary has a "fiance / sugardaddy" that buys her a car for christmas yet spends her time moping and crying and complaining about her life while doing nothing all day.

I do agree that she deserves props for saying what her post surgery breast size is and to admit that she has implants on camera and that she uses push up bras... these are good things for her young viewers, it helps them to see that they are not that much different than her, so good on you Mary.

The soylent promotion part of the video was ridiculous -_- she admited on camera that she undereated for a long time which had been discussed here before and claims that this helps her remember to eat... honestly is stirring soylent that much easier than scrambling some eggs? Making a nice veggie salad or stirfry? You have all the time in the world all day yet you have no time to cook a healthy meal? -_- sounds like a huge amount of BS to me... lots of people work long hours everyday and are still able to cook something for dinner... to me it's more a matter of mary not having any cooking skills and being lazy, not how healthy and nutritious soylent is. And gaining weight? Where? She looks slimmer than she was before she first got to mississipi (harley quinn video time)...

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

How curious that she decides to "clear up the rumors" about the Soylent stuff right after we discussed it here. But of course she is not defending herself to us, she is talking about it because her fans asked her... :roll: right. And I'm sorry, but she drinks Soylent to GAIN weight? She already is at a healthy weight, it's not like she is skinny like Marzia or other youtubers and even Marzia doesn't need to gain weight.

Lies lies lies lies, as always. Why would she need to add "Zero-calorie-additives" to her Soylent if she was trying to GAIN weight? Just add chocolate syrup or something that will help you gain even more! And she explains that it's for people who are too busy or lazy to eat regularly. Seriously?! I know Mary is the queen of being lazy, but she sits home alllllll day long and she can't find the time to make a sandwich or a salad in between? Does she ever get up out of her chair of it's not absolutely necessary? No. The truth is she is trying to be skinny and so she starves herself during the day and then in the evening cracks and binges. Eating disorder behavior much? And Soylent is not the way to fix that. Regular healthy meals are.

And this spoiled princesses reaction at getting a huge, brand new car, that almost nobody her age (herself included) could afford was soooo underwhelming and insincere. If I got a car like that I would flip the fuck out. But to Mary it's just natural that people gift her stuff. She thinks she deserves everything she gets and better. :barf: If she had to work for her own things and not use her body to get things, she would live in a cardboard box.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

BunnyRanger wrote:Well i did end up learning something from that vlogmas... the cure for homesickness is A BRAND NEW JEEP! Seriously how can her fans not see? She cries and cries about missing her family and not being able to afford a trip to australia, yet they are able to buy a brand new car as a christmas present??? And why the hell would ken buy her a car if she's not allowed to drive in america?
Honestly I was legit mad when I watched that... maybe it's party jealousy, I'm not too big to admit that, either - but still.

I live on the other side of the world from my family as well, I drive a dodgy little second hand auctioned car so that I can save up to see my family... and I actually have a license and have the car only because I have to be able to drive to work. I just don't get how people can handle money the way they do, especially if she's saying she can't afford to visit home, that's just not fair - some of us really are not abe to visit home!

Also I'm wondering why she's not allowed to drive in America. It costs 39 Australian Dollars to get an international permit once you have your Australian Driver's License. Or does she not even have her Australian Driver's License? Is she secretly 15?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

pins
Learner
Learner

Post by pins »

I had a nice written response here until I got logged off and lost my paragraph x(

Either ways...
Soylent is for people who want to eat efficiently, like cutting time and money spent on preparing full meals. Mary is just fucking lazy, if she can spend 99.9% of her time online, then I'm sure she can spend some time cooking herself something or at least ordering take out. She lives in Mississippi, not in the middle of nowhere, so I'm sure some places might do delivery or she can go pick it up herself with her brand new jeep now. Also most of the Soylent reviewers have claimed that it helped them lose weight, so I call major bullshit on Mary's "trying to gain weight" excuse. Mary if you want to gain weight then just eat a ton of energy bars.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I LOL'ed at her Vlogmas Day 6. Apart from the lazy vlogging (she checked in twice to say what she had been doing, rather than actually showing what she did) she is clearly showing off her "responsible pet ownership" skills.

Just because you go out the back porch every hour to potty train your puppy and taught it to sit and touch doesn't prove you put in the work with Jackie - because that is clearly what she's trying to say; look at how well I train puppies, it was Jackie's fault, not mine. Jackie's behaviours (the jumping and dominating) would have been easy to control if she had trained Jackie with as much attention as she is now showcasing for Boss.

Caligula
Debater
Debater

Post by Caligula »

SuperFakeFace wrote: And this spoiled princesses reaction at getting a huge, brand new car, that almost nobody her age (herself included) could afford was soooo underwhelming and insincere. If I got a car like that I would flip the fuck out. But to Mary it's just natural that people gift her stuff. She thinks she deserves everything she gets and better. :barf: If she had to work for her own things and not use her body to get things, she would live in a cardboard box.
Oh god, I just...but wait a sec

Hi guys!! I'm a looong time lurker of this board. I won't go sharing my how I got here story because it's pretty much the same as many other's have posted with trying to watch her videos and just...knowing something was wrong with her. But today, I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I finally checked out one of the vids you guys were talking about (I have ad block so Mary never made a dime off of me, but I hate giving her one single view) and her reaction to that car made want to slowly push my plate off of my bed and give up. She barely gave a crap. And even that might be exaggerating. How can anyone see that reaction for anything but lackluster? Some probably did and the posts were taken down, but clearly too many people buy into her bull and it makes me go insane sometimes. She is SO spoiled. All she truly cared about was whether it was new (who asks that?) and then immediately was trying to come up with ideas on how to make it better. Clearly she wasn't a fan of the car and probably wanted something more Hollywood stylish. Though personally I thought it was SUPER cute and would have been aghast if I had a bf who bought me that.

There's a lot of talk in here about Ken, whether he truly cares about her or not, and whether that matters because he's a crappy person in his own right. But jeez. I hope he doesn't and this is all for naive viewers because she's so unappreciative. He may be a crappy, envious, salty dog but he gave her reasonable notoriety, a cushy life, and entry into the great US of A (lol). I don't get why he chooses not to expend that effort to his family, but hey karma! Maybe if he were a nicer person he wouldn't be struggling so hard to be PewDiePie.

But speaking of naive viewers...really, top poster? No clue those rocker hard mounds placed two legions apart weren't real? That speaks volumes of her viewer base.

Anyway, nice to formally meet you guys, hope I'm welcomed because I'd like to stick around. :D

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Loool that top poster and all the other posters in the replies are stupid as f***... seriously someone commented there that you could see they were implants and that no one with mary's small frame would have boobs that big and imediatly her demented fans started spouting heights and cup sizes -_- gurls "small frame" is a nice not bodyshaming way of saying mary is very skinny, and in case you didn't know boobs are fat! They are related to your bodyfat percentage and not to height -_- you could be 4' tall and have giant mungumbos if your bodyfat percentage was very high. Mary is a very very skinny girl who undereats and restricts calories, would you seriously expect her to have large natural breasts? What a bunch of idiots she has following her...

Also Daylightarmy absolutely agree about the puppy training. Also teaching a dog how to sit doesn't mean he wont be agressive later on, it just teaches him to sit O.o so it really doesn't even prove that boss will never cause trouble for them. I still think that the poor puppy wont last 'till next year's christmas, by then he will already be huge and heavier than mary.

That pinup rockabilly look video was hilarious. . In the video she says nothing but lovely things about the products she uses but in the descriptions no, she states that the product is not vegan and she will not repurchase it xD... why wouldn't you say that in the video? Or were you afraid people would pick up that you've never used any of those non vegan products in previous makeup videos (so they must be new) and criticise you about it, you had to make those little side notes to pretend you care? Still a little bit more interesting than all the other crap you post so good on you for that...

kingguttersl_t
Talker
Talker

Post by kingguttersl_t »

Just because you take your dogs to piss outside on the porch for ten minutes, doesn't mean you're a good parent. Boss is a big dog, who NEEDS lots of exercise. I've never seen Mary or Ken for that matter actually walk the poor thing. How often do they take Betty, if ever?

I find it hilarious Mary claims in her new Vlog that she "doesn't know how to turn the laptop on" & that's why we won't be getting a Mary Monday yet she's such a gaming enthusiast. Girl can't even do the basic stuff. She probably puts a PS4 game in an Xbox 1 & wonder why it doesn't work.

kingguttersl_t
Talker
Talker

Post by kingguttersl_t »

Double post;
Interested that she mentioned marrying Ken soon... Hi Mary.

heygirlhey123
Learner
Learner

Post by heygirlhey123 »

Am I the only one who thinks Mary looks just.. unattractive lately? She used to look so pretty when she first started YouTube, but now I feel like she looks like she's almost in her 30's and she seems to just not take care of herself as much. Image

heygirlhey123
Learner
Learner

SuperMaryFace - Part 5

Post by heygirlhey123 »

heygirlhey123 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Mary looks just.. unattractive lately? She used to look so pretty when she first started YouTube, but now I feel like she looks like she's almost in her 30's and she seems to just not take care of herself as much. Image
Image and her before..

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

heygirlhey123 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Mary looks just.. unattractive lately? She used to look so pretty when she first started YouTube, but now I feel like she looks like she's almost in her 30's and she seems to just not take care of herself as much. Image
Yeah, she looks so pale nowadays, but that's what happens when you sit inside in front of the computer the whole day! Why doesn't she go outside?!
Also the lipstic colour doesn't look very good on her, too much purple which makes her look even more pale. And when watching the tutorial, girl just doesn't know how to do eyeshadows. I'm not a professional either but that blending. :( Eyebrows could also be filled in more, maybe with a darker colour then it woukd fit better with her hair, which is looking very pretty right now when she isn't fading it so fast. :)

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

heygirlhey123 wrote:
Image and her before..
Mary really is one of those girls who look better with a little tan. Personally I am also really pale (more than Mary), but without sounding self-absorbed or, as we say here, sounding like Mary, it just suits me. I have red hair (although not natural) and a few freckles and I know I just look better when I am pale than when I tan. I also have natural rosy cheeks and I eat healthy so I don't look grey and exhausted all the time.

Mary is just pale because she thinks that is the thing to be right now and because it's "fashionable" at the moment, which I guess it is. Especially among the youtubers she tries to copy. But it just does NOT look good on her at all. I am normally not a fan of the bleach blonde, tan beach-babe look, but it looks soooo much better on her. She looked so much healthier and more glowing back then. Now she just looks old and tired. Not a good look.

bluhbluh
Learner
Learner

Post by bluhbluh »

heygirlhey123 wrote:
Image and her before..
She looks much brighter and happier on her old picture. YT life in America is not working for her, apparently...

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

bluhbluh wrote:
heygirlhey123 wrote:
Image and her before..
She looks much brighter and happier on her old picture. YT life in America is not working for her, apparently...
Even though I love guy tang's work and most of the colours he did on mary, I really think the purple hair is the problem... it makes her look even more pale and to be honest i really like her supposed natural hair colour of ashy blonde, in her older instagram posts of when she first got to america she looked frinkin gorgeous ( way before the bolt-ons). The platinum super blonde also looks very good on her.

I understand why she wouldn't tan regularly because for someone so pale, a lot of sun exposure is dangerous and mary seems too lazy to put sunscreen on before going out. But fake tan spray would be her bestfriend.

I'm kinda sad to witness this change on someone, even if it is on mary... this need to change just to please other people. Seriously, she got breast implants, one of the most if not the most conventionally attractive bodymod and one that solves one of the biggest insecurities women have, to please her male audience that wants to watch her try on skimpy clothing and dance around. She changes her hair constantly to seem like she is strange and awkward and different, pleasing the sjw croud and her insecure fans. She calorie restricts and undereats to look skinny and "body goalz" on instagram....how insecure do you need to be to need this much outside validation of your worth?

AliceMadness
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AliceMadness »

Ok, uni has been a mess and finally got to come back.
MAN This girl is crazy!
I just saw the new car vlog and i have sooo many things to get mad about.
First of all, i proud myself on having bought my first car (to drive to uni and back home) with my own money. My car is an 11 year old and small toyota and i couldnt be happier with it, and this girl gets a JEEP as a gift and isnt even excited?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Spoiled brat!

Second of all: How blind can a person be to not realize that her boobs are fake?
Let me tell you as a woman and a health student: boobs are fat and hormonal glands. You can get big boobs from hormones and puberty or being fat, but there is no way that mary would have had her boobs from "puberty" after having normal B cups in her first videos.
I had a friend who had such back problems from her boobs. She couldnt see her feet while standing, she couldnt lay on her back, she removed 1kg FROM EACH boob and still was planning for a second surgery. and Mary has the face to say that she knows it all, that her posture is just from "working" at a pc? B**** dont make me laugh. Your body wasnt meant to have those.
Oh, and gravity sucks btw. Boibs are like water balloons or pears. They sag. They are not perfect oranges or tennis balls stuck onto your chest.
Man. I hadnt gotten mad at someone because of boobs in a while! :x

supermaryfake
Talker
Talker

Post by supermaryfake »

I dont think its the fact that she's pale thats making her look bad. I think its the fact that she's aging super quickly. Her skin looks awful. Her Wrinkles are more prominent.

You can tell in her last Guy Tang video. Her skin in normal lighting looks god awful
[youtube][/youtube]

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

For some reason the instant quoting didn't work so here's a manual quote, BunnyRanger:
Also Daylightarmy absolutely agree about the puppy training. Also teaching a dog how to sit doesn't mean he wont be agressive later on, it just teaches him to sit O.o so it really doesn't even prove that boss will never cause trouble for them. I still think that the poor puppy wont last 'till next year's christmas, by then he will already be huge and heavier than mary.
Yep I doubt he will even last a year. I just realized when Betty turned 2... did they even give Jackie a year???

PinkBear
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkBear »

DaylightAmy wrote:
BunnyRanger wrote:Well i did end up learning something from that vlogmas... the cure for homesickness is A BRAND NEW JEEP! Seriously how can her fans not see? She cries and cries about missing her family and not being able to afford a trip to australia, yet they are able to buy a brand new car as a christmas present??? And why the hell would ken buy her a car if she's not allowed to drive in america?
Honestly I was legit mad when I watched that... maybe it's party jealousy, I'm not too big to admit that, either - but still.

I live on the other side of the world from my family as well, I drive a dodgy little second hand auctioned car so that I can save up to see my family... and I actually have a license and have the car only because I have to be able to drive to work. I just don't get how people can handle money the way they do, especially if she's saying she can't afford to visit home, that's just not fair - some of us really are not abe to visit home!

Also I'm wondering why she's not allowed to drive in America. It costs 39 Australian Dollars to get an international permit once you have your Australian Driver's License. Or does she not even have her Australian Driver's License? Is she secretly 15?
I think in an earlier video (it probably was her "what's in my handbag" video but I have no idea if that's still up or not) she says she has an Australian driver's licence, where she lived in Australia is pretty shitty for public transport so she would have needed a licence and car, especially if she worked bartending jobs, where she probably would finish super late at night when trains/buses would stop running. I'm guessing either she let her licence expire (I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to renew it in a foreign country, and being her age I'm hazarding a guess she was only on her red or green P plates (provisional licence for the non aussies) they only last 2 years before they have to be renewed and you have to be on your reds for 12 months before going for your greens and on your greens for 18 months before you can get your full licence which means if you get your reds after your learner's licence at the normal age of 17 then you'll be 20/21 by the time you can get your full licence) or she was just too lazy to look into getting/applying for an international licence.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”