Started from the bottom now we here :D Part 4 wow

screwthem
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - part 4

Post by screwthem »

So some of you have mentioned that they believe that the user supermaryfacefan1 who defended Mary in the first few pages in the first thread is actually Mary herself. After going through that person's post there's no doubt in my mind that it was actually her.
The funny thing is around the same time she posted "inspiring" shit about fat girls being beautiful on instagram and about meeting Trisha Paytas, she gossiped about Trisha and fatshamed her on gurugossiper. Talk about being two-faced.
What made me suspicious of Mary in the first place is the way she talks in her videos. Starting from her goody-goody "Hi, I'm Mary" to her saying the exact price for each item (a normal person just rounds up) she does it to appear helpful and sweet but it comes over as try-hard and fake and that's why I thought that this girl probably is a bitch underneath it all. The tone in her voice in the videos just bothered me.
Then someone found her modelmayhem account where she proudly posts nudes, talks about "loving her ex's c0ck" and wanting to become rich from youtube videos. She was a completely different person than in her videos.
I went through her posts on gurugossiper here and well, you be the judge (if you have the time to read it, there are 23 screenshots :? sorry for the spam!) I repeated some things accidentally and whatnot but it's because I rushed it a bit because I wanted to get it over with, so sorry for that.
Her real opinion on Jessica Nigri

Her posts defending herself and so much arrogance, self-praise and insecurity

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

I don't actually believe that Mary is whoever that is. I mean, anything is possible so you're not wrong. But like I said earlier, Mary actually suggested to her fans multiple times that they use the user 'supermaryfan' so it's more likely it's just a fan following her orders. But also, that could actually support your case, like she suggested that her fans use the user she came up with on GG so it looks more likely that it's really a fan and keeps her identity safe, lol.

But I don't know if Mary would want to go spreading hate around under her own name/under the name of someone who is a fan of her. Why would she want to go around saying hate about other youtubers who might give her more fame in the future and not even use a disguise name like BillyBob2 or something? Plus it kinda looks like that fan admitted to Mary's flaws every once in a while in this thread. If it was really Mary, she would be creating excuse after excuse or accusing you all of being sexist and austrailinist. Mary thinks she is the victim 100% of the time. There is no way she would call herself out on being not as nerdy as she claims. She's probably be like "WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW?? ARE YOU SEXIST?? WHAT DESCRIBES A NERD TO YOU? ARE YOU STEREOTYPING BECAUSE IM I MEAN MARY IS HOT AND NOT YOUR STEREOTYPICAL NERD?!"

What I do know for sure, is that the supermaryfan we have here on GG is a total biotch and fits the description for a fan of Mary's perfectly. Like she's really gonna come in here and defend Mary at all costs but then turn around and hate of graveyard girl for "looking like she smells" like..... okay. She said she's fine with girls being sexy and using desperate guys for money but she hates graveyard girl because she looks like she smells and Trisha because she's fat. If that isn't the perfect example of all the fake ass supermaryface fan, I dunno what is.

At least we are not fuckin sitting here talking about how Mary is so skinny she should 'eat something' and how she LOOKS LIKE SHE SMELLS.
I hate her fans!!!

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

I haven't been following Mary for long but wow even the way supermaryfan writes sounds like her. She even uses the word "lovely" which is something I noticed Mary says a lot. I hope it's Mary otherwise that is one very obsessed fan... though that would also mean Mary's a narcissistic psycho :?

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

She does sound like her. I'm not gonna say nay or yes to whether I think it's her or not, I have no clue, but it's definitely possible. Either way that person has some marbles on the loose. It doesn't show Mary in good light if it's just her fan or she herself, that's some crude stuff she has written there. If she's a fan she definitely nailed her beloved idol's hypocrisy and contradicting ways.

And that last post about her being incredibly close friends with her now............. Lol what a steaming pile of bs :rofl:

screwthem
Learner
Learner

Post by screwthem »

I think it would be great if a mod could check their IP so we know for sure. But to me it's so obvious. Mary is as dumb as a rock. She posted her nudes on model mayhem under her real full name. She doesn't know proper English (ex: the meaning of the word 'preach').
A lot of her fans are males who only want to see boobs. Why would they defend her on a gossip forum and bash Nigri and other youtubers?
The fact that she left the site after someone suspected it's her and her IP should be checked speaks volumes. There are so many contradictions. A body positive and fat tumblr fan who says that being fat is a shitty choice and that skinny is hot? And that fan uses the same wiriting and grammar as Mary? :|

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

I'm not saying Supermaryfan couldn't have been Mary, but I'm personally just not sold on the idea. Mary's fans idolize her. She appeals to them because she presents herself as the genuinely sweet, goofy hot Nerd Girl TM. She takes girls with low self esteem, puts on this persona, and in return they heap praises on her and regurgitate anything she says as if it's gospel.

I mean, I've seen American spiders of hers go on and on about how much better the British spelling of words are. Not actual lingo or words themselves, but spelling. Spelling. Next thing you know, they're spelling flavor as "flavour" and using phrases that don't make sense whenever they tweet her (like answering "Cheers" with "cheers).

I guess what I'm trying to say is, they eat up everything she says and emulate her. I really do think Supermaryfan was just like any of her other fans. If anything, I'm surprised she was as willfully critical of Mary as she was. Lord knows Mary can't say anything about herself unless she's humble bragging or making excuses for her shortcomings.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

I wonder what changed... wonder why he has decided to go now....

Post by Guest »

I hope SuperMaryFaceFan was Mary because if it really was a fan...that's fucking terrible. Hopelessly devoted to a manipulative woman and regurgitating her skewed, contradictory views. Not to mention that's creepy as hell for someone to be that obsessed with an internet personality. Granted, it isn't surprising for someone to be ultra-obssessed with a Youtuber (looking at them Markiplier fangirls...*shudder*)
I don't know. Whether it was actually Mary or a crazy fan, either way it's pathetic. Mary praising and promoting herself by talking shit about the same people she ass-kisses to get ahead, or a fan doing it for her.
I will say though...I did wonder why she never came back.

Vici
Learner
Learner

Post by Vici »

Ahah it would be funny if it was Mary because she kinda trashed other youtubers on the forum.

Post by Guest »

Has anyone, who is really into the cosplay community seen Mary mentioned anywhere??

Do people know her? Her cosplays?? Who she is??

I know that most actual cosplayers would find her shit laughable and nigri level slutty, but I'm interested to know if she has made any waves or splashes yet and been noticed by actual real, dedicated cosplayers and the community as a whole, because from what I can tell, she has made little to no effort to actually become apart of that community.

I personally, think it's because they would clock her the minute she opened her mouth and tried to discuss anything cosplay/nerd/geek/gamer related and she knows that, that would happen.

Most "up and coming" (not the best word choice but yall get what i mean) cosplayers are pretty involved or atleast get involve with the community as a whole (thus giving them more exposure as a cosplayer overall), not just trying to buddy up to people with more followers then them.

G Geneva
Debater
Debater

Post by G Geneva »

Mary is becoming a life advisor, her whole vid about opening fan mail contains life advise and tumblr texts being recited. She gets mail from 11-15 year old fans which adds to the things we talked about before. Young girls devoting themselves to Mary and idolizing her.

One fan even wrote a letter to Mary talking about how they got molested by their brother. They send her really personal stuff.
frogert wrote:
Most "up and coming" (not the best word choice but yall get what i mean) cosplayers are pretty involved or atleast get involve with the community as a whole (thus giving them more exposure as a cosplayer overall), not just trying to buddy up to people with more followers then them.
Mmm yes, from what I can see she is not getting involved within the cosplay community at all. Only trying to get the attention of "famous" youtubers.

Post by Guest »

Most cosplayers that I'm a fan of end up in selfies together, they see each other at cons and end up in each others vlogs, they do group cosplay together, they comment of each others social media, they just kind of end up as friends. That's the beauty of the cosplay community, a lot of the people within it are really awesome and willing to befriend one-another as opposed to trying to tear each other down or get ahead. However with Mary, we never saw her hanging out with other cosplayers besides Shawnee and that other girl with the short black hair. Any other time she was with a cosplayer it was a fan. To me that says she doesn't give a shit about making friends, or being part of the community. All she wants is to be noticed by the community as someone superior. She wants people in the community to see her like they see Yaya Han, like someone above them and not just a "commoner". Which is hilarious because her cosplay is shit compared to pretty much every lesser-known cosplayer I follow.
Taking https://www.facebook.com/KinpatsuCosplay?fref=ts she's getting more and more popular but for good reason. Her cosplay is damn good. She's been cosplaying for about 2 or 3 years and she's already AMAZING at crafting armor and shit. Looking through the comments on her stuff, people are complimenting her costumes, her crafting skills, sometimes how good she looks but also OMG THAT COSPLAY. Compare that to Mary's comments where they generally consist of "I wish I had your thighs! I wish I was a skinny as you!" Kinpatsu doesn't need the sex appeal, she doesn't need the ridiculous sexy poses. And that's how the majority of the community feels. We don't want to just see a bunch of cleavage, we want to see awesome costumes. And that's why Mary is, imo, not part of the community. The people giving her likes and wanting to see her at conventions are generally not other cosplayers. It's only her brainwashed fans who probably have a skewed view of what cosplay is all about. Has she ever really even posted about other cosplayers she enjoys besides Nigri and other people that she wants to leech off of?

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

Hey girls, I am chicka chicka BACK!

I've been gone for a month and went to a place with (brace yourselves) no internet. *GASP!* So I couldn't join the thread or do anything else that requires internet for that matter... so I've got a months worth of information I want to go through. Wish me luck. I'll try to catch up so I can join the discussion again, but it'll probably take a while. Just wanted to say hi, to let you guys know I'm not dead, if you were wondering

Nuriana
Talker
Talker

Post by Nuriana »

Lambchop wrote:Most cosplayers that I'm a fan of end up in selfies together, they see each other at cons and end up in each others vlogs, they do group cosplay together, they comment of each others social media, they just kind of end up as friends. That's the beauty of the cosplay community, a lot of the people within it are really awesome and willing to befriend one-another as opposed to trying to tear each other down or get ahead. However with Mary, we never saw her hanging out with other cosplayers besides Shawnee and that other girl with the short black hair. Any other time she was with a cosplayer it was a fan. To me that says she doesn't give a shit about making friends, or being part of the community. All she wants is to be noticed by the community as someone superior. She wants people in the community to see her like they see Yaya Han, like someone above them and not just a "commoner". Which is hilarious because her cosplay is shit compared to pretty much every lesser-known cosplayer I follow.
Taking https://www.facebook.com/KinpatsuCosplay?fref=ts she's getting more and more popular but for good reason. Her cosplay is damn good. She's been cosplaying for about 2 or 3 years and she's already AMAZING at crafting armor and shit. Looking through the comments on her stuff, people are complimenting her costumes, her crafting skills, sometimes how good she looks but also OMG THAT COSPLAY. Compare that to Mary's comments where they generally consist of "I wish I had your thighs! I wish I was a skinny as you!" Kinpatsu doesn't need the sex appeal, she doesn't need the ridiculous sexy poses. And that's how the majority of the community feels. We don't want to just see a bunch of cleavage, we want to see awesome costumes. And that's why Mary is, imo, not part of the community. The people giving her likes and wanting to see her at conventions are generally not other cosplayers. It's only her brainwashed fans who probably have a skewed view of what cosplay is all about. Has she ever really even posted about other cosplayers she enjoys besides Nigri and other people that she wants to leech off of?
I went to look her (Kinpatsu) cosplays and one particularly catched my eye, since I must have seen it before...

Until I remembered where I have seen it before.....

But Kinpatsu is amazing, I must say.
English is not my first language.

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

Sorry this is gonna be long :/

It's actually really unsettling for me when fans try to go to their favorite youtubers for serious talk/life advice. Being 18-25 years old and having a youtube channel does not suddenly make you a legal counselor. I've noticed a lot of youtubers have been getting questions like that from their fans. While the sentiment is nice, unless you have experience, or you've done a lot of research, it's better to let your fans go for help elsewhere. Plus, I'm sure that a lot of the fans have already heard "it's gets better, do things to calm yourself down and make yourself happy," which is all every single youtuber has to offer in advice.

Graveyard girl has been getting a lot of depression advice and fans bombarding her with comments saying "please notice me!! I need you to dm me! I've been cutting!!" And she came out and said that she hopes for the best of her fans and she is always thinking about them and caring about them, but she isn't qualified to give advice and she doesn't want to give bad adivce and make things worse. She also told her fans to seek professional help if it's as bad is self harm and things like that. I personally think that's the right way to respond to these fans.

I didn't see the video Mary made but if she's really reading letters from fans who are saying there were molested and she's giving them advice, that's actually really shameful. She doesn't know the first thing about stuff like that. She has no experience and she's a college dropout (and the classes she took I'm pretty sure we're not even psychology/mental health classes anyway). Obviously she can't ignore her fan, but she should really make a disclaimer that she isn't the person to be asking for advice and fans shouldn't sharing stuff like that to her. At the end of the day, she is a stranger to them. As much as they believe that she knows them personally, she does not. The only thing I think she's okay to give advice for is getting a boob job and how to get a single male youtuber's attention. I honestly don't think she can even handle giving bullying advice as she said before she was famous on tumblr that she never was bullied (until a couple of months ago when she changed her story and claimed that she was a victim of heavy bullying. I'd really like to know what she'd say she was being bullied for. The top reasons for grade school are usually weight, race, and sexuality. All of which she was never the minority of). She is talking straight from her bootyhole and quoting all the things she's reblogged from a 15 year old on tumblr just to look like a caring angel hero when she should really be directing her fans toward professionals.

I'm not surprised though. She's about to host a panel talking about body issues and cosplaying as characters you might not look like when she's got the 'perfect body' and she always cosplays as characters with huge boobs and thin waists. She doesn't know a thing about her own panel but she'll do it to look like a hero anyway.

I was looking through her comments on her most recent photo. The first comment I saw? Some little boy wrote that his teacher was MURDERED and he really wants her to dm him because he needs someone to talk to.

I am also super weary about how many of her fans are lying about their issues to get Mary's attention. Mary has lied about certain serious things for pity from her fans. I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing the same to get her attention and maybe even a promo from her. No disrespect to her fans with serious issues. This is just my speculation. But her fans are probably catching on that Mary is more likely to pay attention to a fan claiming she was molested and needs her advice than just another fan who's just saying "your so pretty!!"

Post by Guest »

Nuriana wrote:
Lambchop wrote:Most cosplayers that I'm a fan of end up in selfies together, they see each other at cons and end up in each others vlogs, they do group cosplay together, they comment of each others social media, they just kind of end up as friends. That's the beauty of the cosplay community, a lot of the people within it are really awesome and willing to befriend one-another as opposed to trying to tear each other down or get ahead. However with Mary, we never saw her hanging out with other cosplayers besides Shawnee and that other girl with the short black hair. Any other time she was with a cosplayer it was a fan. To me that says she doesn't give a shit about making friends, or being part of the community. All she wants is to be noticed by the community as someone superior. She wants people in the community to see her like they see Yaya Han, like someone above them and not just a "commoner". Which is hilarious because her cosplay is shit compared to pretty much every lesser-known cosplayer I follow.
I went to look her (Kinpatsu) cosplays and one particularly catched my eye, since I must have seen it before...

Until I remembered where I have seen it before.....

But Kinpatsu is amazing, I must say.
WOW are you freakin' kidding me :lol: I don't follow any of Mary's sites, I only check her instagram from time to time so I didn't see that post from Kinpatsu. That's really funny actually. Also upsetting because if Kinpatsu is a fan of Mary's then...ugh :?

G Geneva
Debater
Debater

Post by G Geneva »

Is her face edited in this picture? Something looks weird to me but can't really tell what it is.

VeniVediAmavi
Learner
Learner

Post by VeniVediAmavi »

G Geneva wrote:Is her face edited in this picture? Something looks weird to me but can't really tell what it is.

It looks much slimmer in here!!!

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Yeah, that's not her face shape at all.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”