SuperMaryFace - part 2

Sarameingott

Re: SuperMaryFace - part 2

Post by Sarameingott »

lightning13 wrote:They must be finally going back to Mississippi.
I wonder how that is going to be like for her after experiencing LA. I've never been in LA but Ken and pewds both said that there are a lot of "fake" people. So Mary fits right in. She made "friends" there too and it's the place for opportunities, especially if you're a youtuber/model. I've never been in Mississippi either, but after LA it must feel like there is nothing there for her. She can still do youtube, but she'll have to make new friends if she ever wants to leave the house. And she does not seem like the type of girl that is satisfied with a life of staying inside the house. Maybe she hopes they won't stay there forever.

Also just a random thought, I wonder if any of Kens friends ever looked up or looked at Mary's nudes. Because when they were first found, Mary said someone was "threatening" to send them to pewds and other close friends of Ken, maybe also Wulfy. Do guys respect their friend and not look at his girlfriends nudes or is it impossible for them not to look at them? That would be so awkward knowing your boyfriends friends/family might have seen you naked.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lightning13 »

Sarameingott wrote:
lightning13 wrote:They must be finally going back to Mississippi.
I wonder how that is going to be like for her after experiencing LA. I've never been in LA but Ken and pewds both said that there are a lot of "fake" people. So Mary fits right in. She made "friends" there too and it's the place for opportunities, especially if you're a youtuber/model. I've never been in Mississippi either, but after LA it must feel like there is nothing there for her. She can still do youtube, but she'll have to make new friends if she ever wants to leave the house. And she does not seem like the type of girl that is satisfied with a life of staying inside the house. Maybe she hopes they won't stay there forever.

Also just a random thought, I wonder if any of Kens friends ever looked up or looked at Mary's nudes. Because when they were first found, Mary said someone was "threatening" to send them to pewds and other close friends of Ken, maybe also Wulfy. Do guys respect their friend and not look at his girlfriends nudes or is it impossible for them not to look at them? That would be so awkward knowing your boyfriends friends/family might have seen you naked.
Yeah i dont think she will do well in Mississippi. It was mentioned before that they moved to LA because Mary missed the city life.

Also, Mary has to know that when she posts about someone or something that has hurt her or has been mean to her, her fans will hunt that person down and harass them. She cant post about someone who is being mean to her and then expect her fans to do nothing about it.

She cant make a post, then later on when her fans are being called out for harassing that person, she cant then tell them to not go harass them. Thats not how it works.

Mary, how about you just not post about it, and as you said just report and block and then ignore it. You cant expect your fans to not go and defend you when you give them that person on a platter to destroy.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

It's kind of sucky seeing them move back. I mean, yay for Ken being happy again, or maybe LA was too expensive, but I just cannot see Mary thriving there. Even the biggest city in Mississippi is extremely conservative and severely limited in the opportunities anyone aspires to. Hopefully in the near future, they can move to a place that works for both of them. I'm not even the extroverted, see - and - be - seen kind of person she is, but I could not imagine going back to a small Southern town after I've lived in Sydney and LA. :(

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

I gotta say, i will be very surprised if Mary does move to Mississippi with Ken ... and most surprising of all, is that I will feel a small amount of respect for her for making the move since it will be a great thing for Ken. Well I can only hope that the move back home will be a good thing for Ken and that some of what ever Ken is suffering from (be it depression or some form of agoraphobia) will be lifted and he will be able to enjoy life again and be happy.

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

If they are moving to MS I agree that she won't thrive there but they are engaged aren't they? This is just one of many sacrifices she'll have to make if it's going to work. I do hope they find a place they'll both be happy in eventually though.

CaptainCrowbar
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainCrowbar »

Sarameingott wrote:Do guys respect their friend and not look at his girlfriends nudes or is it impossible for them not to look at them? That would be so awkward knowing your boyfriends friends/family might have seen you naked.
depends on the guy, but I personally form a mental barrier when it comes to the significant others of my friends. I cease to find them attractive by force of will, and ignore images of them in provocative poses and the like.

I know a lot of guys who do the same, but then there are guys who will ruin a friendship by swooping in and stealing a girl from someone or catching them on immediate rebound after a hard breakup, etc. It's entirely subjective. It's code of honor and Chivalry and all that, everyone has their own codes
The Thunder from Asunder

Post by Guest »

I can't believe we're almost on part 3 already! But yeah, I live in LA (born and raised!) and I can't ever imagine living in a small town or countryside sort of place. I've visited North Carolina, Georgia, really country-like areas that are kind of in the middle of nowhere and I just can't see myself living there. In LA you can always find something to do, clubbing, bars, conventions, concerts, beautiful shopping centers everywhere, there's just somewhere to go anytime you want. I don't know much about Mississippi but if it's as boring (no offense to anyone that lives there!) as I imagine it is, I wonder how Marys going to cope. She's way to extroverted to be taken out of the city. I feel bad for her but it's really big of her to take that leap if it's going to make Ken happier.

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

Lambchop wrote:I can't believe we're almost on part 3 already! But yeah, I live in LA (born and raised!) and I can't ever imagine living in a small town or countryside sort of place. I've visited North Carolina, Georgia, really country-like areas that are kind of in the middle of nowhere and I just can't see myself living there. In LA you can always find something to do, clubbing, bars, conventions, concerts, beautiful shopping centers everywhere, there's just somewhere to go anytime you want. I don't know much about Mississippi but if it's as boring (no offense to anyone that lives there!) as I imagine it is, I wonder how Marys going to cope. She's way to extroverted to be taken out of the city. I feel bad for her but it's really big of her to take that leap if it's going to make Ken happier.
I think if they are going to move to a small town it'll likely be a temporary arrangement or I could see them splitting up... This is coming from someone who has lived in the south and also lived in LA. It's very different. Plus, it's also in the bible belt. People aren't as liberal as they are in LA and aren't going to take nicely to her ass hanging out of her shorts.

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

Are they for sure moving back to Mississippi ?
I'm gonna assume they are just moving to another apartment in LA. If they were moving back to Mississippi I assume Mary would be overly dramatic and be posting on her tumblr how sad and depressed she was feeling. She's too obsessed with seeking fame in LA

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

MakeupQueen wrote:Are they for sure moving back to Mississippi ?
I'm gonna assume they are just moving to another apartment in LA. If they were moving back to Mississippi I assume Mary would be overly dramatic and be posting on her tumblr how sad and depressed she was feeling. She's too obsessed with seeking fame in LA
Could be true that they're moving to another house in LA, but some months ago I believe she answered a tumblr ask about moving and she said they were moving back to mississippi later this year.

So they could be moving early or they are moving in a couple of months. But what would be the point of moving to another apartment in LA a couple of months before moving back to mississippi? There's nothing wrong with their apartment right? But I guess we're going to find out soon.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Hi guys! How have you been doing? I took a break from this site because it was getting really annoying to see people getting called "disgusting" for saying that Mary blew the woodyshow thing out of proportion, but since that has died down I decided to post again...

I don't know if you guys noticed but her "Depressive episode" ended... in her instagram she has been posting a lot of pictures of makeup tutorials and things, so I guess she is trying to get back to her regular uploads... She also uploaded an actual video (unboxing) to her channel.

I was just wondering how a few comments on this thread drove her to feel uneasy in front of the camera, but yet this whole war with the woodyshow didn't even cause a dent and made her start uploading regularly again....

Either way, good for her that she is confortable to film again, and good for her fans that are finally getting some actual content instead of just vlogs...

Also, since she started posting these vlogs in her channel, there have been no more uploads in kenvlog right? ken really does not care about that channel...

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

BunnyRanger wrote:Hi guys! How have you been doing? I took a break from this site because it was getting really annoying to see people getting called "disgusting" for saying that Mary blew the woodyshow thing out of proportion, but since that has died down I decided to post again...
Just hopping in to say that I'm glad I wasn't the only one having those thoughts :) I appreciate the topic for the diverse opinions and voices it holds, but that was a bit judgemental to call people disgusting etc.

Does Mary have "real friends" in irl? If it was me I would like to stay where my friends live (and maybe quite close to where my parents and their families live). Since Ken is from Mississippi (?) I think he'd have some friends from way back there and they could have a real circle of friends to belong to. It would scare the hell out of me to live in some giant city where I don't know anyone (but my fiance)((who stays in all the time))... Yeah the other youtubers are your "colleagues" but are they so called real friends who you know well and can do stupid shit with in a casual way. Who does Mary hang out with all the time? The Mike whatshisface guy? Does Ken have anyone nice to hang out in the LA? It would be very weird to be so alone in a big city like that, really depressing thought.

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

BunnyRanger wrote:Also, since she started posting these vlogs in her channel, there have been no more uploads in kenvlog right? ken really does not care about that channel...
There's a new vlog on there since yesterday I think, a short one about the dogs? I haven't seen it so I dunno if Ken is even in it or not, but yeah Mary kinda took that channel over. That one vlog where she was standing behind him, forcing him to say something on camera for kenvlog was so awkward.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

i miss the old ken :( he's changed ever since mary started her channel.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

Alcana wrote:i miss the old ken :( he's changed ever since mary started her channel.
I agree.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

BunnyRanger wrote: I was just wondering how a few comments on this thread drove her to feel uneasy in front of the camera, but yet this whole war with the woodyshow didn't even cause a dent and made her start uploading regularly again.....
Because according to her, she's stronger now and won't let the haters get to her anymore. I assume that means she'll stop blaming us for all of the world's problems and drop the huge, somehow never mentioned again federal case against us (that would be an international incident since some of you aren't even in the US), but that is yet to be seen *sips tea*

CaptainCrowbar
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainCrowbar »

BunnyRanger wrote:I was just wondering how a few comments on this thread drove her to feel uneasy in front of the camera, but yet this whole war with the woodyshow didn't even cause a dent and made her start uploading regularly again....
There's always the possibility that the controversy was manufactured in order to cause publicity via online drama
The Thunder from Asunder

meowattack
Learner
Learner

Post by meowattack »

BunnyRanger wrote:Hi guys! How have you been doing? I took a break from this site because it was getting really annoying to see people getting called "disgusting" for saying that Mary blew the woodyshow thing out of proportion, but since that has died down I decided to post again...
I don't remember seeing people calling anyone disgusting? I said I was disappointed in some of the points that were being brought up because I was. I think she did continue to go overboard after she posted that video. I think the video was definitely enough, she got her point out and expressed her feelings but she continued to keep bringing up the woody show and that was certainly unnecessary. However, I know that I didn't call anyone disgusting (not that I remember) and the 3 other people who were also defending her remained pretty respectful as well so I don't know where you're getting that from. I purposely tried to stay away from using super negative, insulting words because I didn't want to come across like I dislike all you guys for having different opinions, but merely that some of the points that some people were bringing up was just disappointing to see. Some newcomers had some pretty terrible things to say that I didn't agree with. Maybe you aren't referring to me at all, but all I know is that there were very few people defending her and I'd much prefer you address issues you have with someone rather than make this subliminal comment.

Post by Guest »

Eastsiderider wrote:
Just hopping in to say that I'm glad I wasn't the only one having those thoughts :) I appreciate the topic for the diverse opinions and voices it holds, but that was a bit judgemental to call people disgusting etc.

Does Mary have "real friends" in irl? If it was me I would like to stay where my friends live (and maybe quite close to where my parents and their families live). Since Ken is from Mississippi (?) I think he'd have some friends from way back there and they could have a real circle of friends to belong to. It would scare the hell out of me to live in some giant city where I don't know anyone (but my fiance)((who stays in all the time))... Yeah the other youtubers are your "colleagues" but are they so called real friends who you know well and can do stupid shit with in a casual way. Who does Mary hang out with all the time? The Mike whatshisface guy? Does Ken have anyone nice to hang out in the LA? It would be very weird to be so alone in a big city like that, really depressing thought.
It looks like Mary has those 2 girls that were in her Star Wars vlog but besides them and Mike, she only ever hangs out with other Youtubers. Ken probably does have friends back home but since they're in the bible belt, what if they happen to be racist/homophobic/sexist and constantly make awful comments? Mary will lose her mind. (hell, so would I, I've felt with people like that and they're fucking insane) This is hypothetically speaking by the way, I'm not trying to imply that just because they live there that they're automatically a certain way. It's just that Mary says Ken is a product of his environment so it would be safe to assume people with similar upbringings might say some problematic shit.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

meowattack wrote:
I don't remember seeing people calling anyone disgusting? I said I was disappointed in some of the points that were being brought up because I was. I think she did continue to go overboard after she posted that video. I think the video was definitely enough, she got her point out and expressed her feelings but she continued to keep bringing up the woody show and that was certainly unnecessary. However, I know that I didn't call anyone disgusting (not that I remember) and the 3 other people who were also defending her remained pretty respectful as well so I don't know where you're getting that from. I purposely tried to stay away from using super negative, insulting words because I didn't want to come across like I dislike all you guys for having different opinions, but merely that some of the points that some people were bringing up was just disappointing to see. Some newcomers had some pretty terrible things to say that I didn't agree with. Maybe you aren't referring to me at all, but all I know is that there were very few people defending her and I'd much prefer you address issues you have with someone rather than make this subliminal comment.
I was thinking this same thing but chose to ignore it since I couldn't remember calling any of you guys' opinions disgusting. I called the show's rebuttal gross and even made a point of not sounding so harsh, but I think for the few who were defending her, no one really stooped to name calling. I'm sorry if I did manage to call one of you guys disgusting or gross, but I truly do not remember saying anything of that sort.
CaptainCrowbar wrote: There's always the possibility that the controversy was manufactured in order to cause publicity via online drama
I don't know how that would benefit Mary. For whatever reason the woody show seemed to enjoy their publicity, but I doubt that whole incident gained them a significant amount of listeners (if any at all. Does anyone outside of San Francisco actually listen to their talk show anyway?)

Return to “MaryMakingIt”