SuperMaryFace - part 2

deebee
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - part 2

Post by deebee »

I have been reading this thread for a long time and had finally decided to join the conversation. Firstly I was a fan of her at first but found her defensiveness towards people online a little weird and off putting when I found this thread felt nice to see other people saw what I saw. Her videos now I cannot stand because she talks like a child and it is annoying, she was quite genuine in her earlier videos now she just playing an act for money or fame or both who knows now.

I don't know if her relationship with ken is real nor do I care that is between them and is none of our business. Another thing I watched her in the Broken podcast and she mention that she had review videos to do (I think five to be exact) where are those videos at why all these blog videos?

I feel that she is being shady by not stating that she is getting paid to promote a product in her videos a lot of other Youtubes state it in the video or in the description that they do get sponsored to do it. I don't have a problem with it just be honest but I guess she just want everyone to believe she is innocent and doesn't know what she is doing (I don't buy it nor should anyone else buy her crap). Another thing about her that bothers me is that she think she is a medical expect in a post on tumblr she was stating a girl had body dysmorphia, seriously you haven't been trained in the area, you don't know the full case of the issues and she clearly looks up to you so maybe you should be careful to throw around big words you don't understand.

She is just a you tuber who happens to make money off of her body she isn't perfect human being or an innocent little girl yet she seems to just love feeding drama on every little thing she does. Feel sorry for the real fans that can't see that they are clearly being used for her material gain but thats what I have to say on the subject.

Khajiit
Learner
Learner

Post by Khajiit »

@NimuNimu: Hope you don't think that what I stated was taking a stab at you or others differing opinions :love2: I do really respect you guys, no matter what your stance is on a situation.

To me, whatever future social justice topic she brings up will be completely irrelevant to me. Not the actual topic itself, but the fact that she is preaching about it. I can't bring myself to waver through all the bullshit she has caused to believe she actually has true and honest intentions in helping other people. The only person I really believe Mary cares about, is herself.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

Khajiit wrote:@NimuNimu: Hope you don't think that what I stated was taking a stab at you or others differing opinions :love2: I do really respect you guys, no matter what your stance is on a situation.

To me, whatever future social justice topic she brings up will be completely irrelevant to me. Not the actual topic itself, but the fact that she is preaching about it. I can't bring myself to waver through all the bullshit she has caused to believe she actually has true and honest intentions in helping other people. The only person I really believe Mary cares about, is herself.
I'm exactly the same. I feel I've gotten to that point where what ever she says, it is laced with lies and manipulation. It's learnt behaviour after everything that has happened over time in the past. (That and when someone does something bad or wrong in my eyes, I have a hard time forgetting and forgiving. Yay for too many bad events in my past leaving me with trust issues.)

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

I just listened to the podcast (they start talking about her at 76 min btw) and man they did not go easy on her (which I expected). But still, I understand their side too. They were partly wrong and she was partly wrong.

This drama is going to boost us to a third thread people, who knew.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if they react to her ''rebuttal video'' on today's podcast.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

Khajiit wrote:@NimuNimu: Hope you don't think that what I stated was taking a stab at you or others differing opinions :love2: I do really respect you guys, no matter what your stance is on a situation.

No harm done at all! I feel like I'm coming off a lot harsher than I intend to >_____< I love hearing all of you guy's opinions because it really expands the discussion! I hate that we seem to get dragged into her internet warfare. it's good we're not all one hive mind though and we don't shut each other down.

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

I still haven't heard much about the radio show? Does anyone want to write like a summary or something? I really wanna know but don't feel comfortable actually listening!!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I really do enjoy reading what you have to say here :clap: I was really unhappy yesterday and I thought not reading for a while would make me feel better but I couldn't help myself from checking, and I'm glad I did check now!!

I saw the woodyshow retweeted us which makes me uncomfortable bc we shouldn't be associated with them but everyone is tweeting them saying that GG is a bad website and unrelible. Ik it's a gossip website but at least this site has some proof in the pudding when Mary just expects you to trust her word

How can those people say we are built on just lies but she is not??

CaptainCrowbar
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainCrowbar »

lightning13 wrote:
onlineprincess wrote:
lightning13 wrote:When you read this, what do you all get from it?

http://sprmaryface.tumblr.com/post/6502 ... ess-if-not

To me it sounds like he paid for her to go there.
He had a housemate?? He's not there in this new house did mary scare him away?
That's a weird post because not only does she totally give away that he flew her there, but she says it'll only be for a year?? Ngl but that really supports the green card marriage idea. She was only able to stay for 13 months but now the plans are changed that she's in LA getting famous so they got married to keep her there. I'm not saying their *love isn't real* just because they got married to keep her in the country, but yeah.

She seemed like a real different person then. Now she all about eating super healthy, Ken probably isn't aloud to have that Taco Bell anymore. I doubt he even watches doctor who. It seems like she really had to change herself to make this relationship work. That's a little sad. There's a lot of proof that she was a different person before moving to America, she's even having trouble portraying her true self on the Internet probably because she's so mixed up now. She was even super different when she first moved in with him in that 'crumby apartment' with this invisible housemate. How can you preach "be yourself and love yourself," when you changed yourself so much once you got to LA just to fit in with your YouTube famous boyfriend and YouTube famous neighbors??

Yeah he used to live with a housemate when he was living in Mississippi and when Mary went over. I think he lived with Mista Wulfy (https://m.youtube.com/user/M1STAWU1FY).
That guy posts shirtless selfies a lot on twitter, is he really much better?
The Thunder from Asunder

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

CaptainCrowbar wrote:That guy posts shirtless selfies a lot on twitter, is he really much better?
I don't know anything about him, so I don't know his intentions or what kind of person he is. Most people on this thread probably don't know anything about him. There was some speculation that he and Mary didn't get along, but I don't know if that's true or not.
He knows about this site and knows that we mentioned him btw. He saw the Woody Show retweet with the guru gossip link in it and then replied to that with ''haha that forum mentions me on page 17''. Here's the link to that in case you care: https://twitter.com/YTM1staWu1fy/status ... 8295422976

I'm pretty sure he's lurking this thread now :mrgreen:

CaptainCrowbar
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainCrowbar »

Ha, wow :rofl:
The Thunder from Asunder

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

CaptainCrowbar wrote:Ha, wow :rofl:
Could you be him? Hmm. ;)

CaptainCrowbar
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainCrowbar »

IDK man, he seems like a real narcissist and a loser ;)
The Thunder from Asunder

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

Uh huh. We're onto you,CaptainCrowbar :ninja: :D

I have to agree this site in general is a shit show. It is super rare to come across a topic that isn't just all around hatred. There is some serious transmisogyny on the GiGi thread and I have seen some super racist stuff posted about non-white gurus, like Bubzbeauty. I mean for crying out loud, there were a whole 2 pages dedicated to her wanting to be Korean because she didn't act Chinese enough. Like wtf?! I get so tired of grown ass people who call anyone who doesn't agree with them "haters" or jealous, but some of these people really are just plain haters.

Anyway, if the idea that we're all bitter lying bitches makes him ignore this forum, then that's fine. No one here cosigned with the interviewer anyway, so him getting tweeted this forum to support his views is useless.

thekrush
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thekrush »

btw incase any of you wonder how i originally found this forum, i searched google for 3 terms suprmaryface greencard marriage

btw
MakeupQueen wrote:I promised I'd come back and report about Star Wars Celebration.....

I honestly havent seen Mary until tonight. I didn't get to see her in her dreadful R2D2 cosplay :( However Mary's at the Hilton Anaheim bar getting wasted and touching guys tonight. I take everything back about what I said about thinking Ken and Mary had a real relationship before.... theres no way they are in a dedicated real relationship. She was all over some blonde guy tonight. lol

Supermaryfake- PM me and lets meet up haha
just makes the point that much more clear

though you shoulda snapped a photo or 2 of her all over another guy tweeted it the bf and see if he had any reaction

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

I'm actually surprised how little hate we got on here, if you look at what the spiders say about us and this site on other platforms. Just briefly one or two people in the first thread and that was it. Maybe because we actually give solid arguments. Or maybe because a lot of them don't even come here to see what we have to say first because they see the word "gossip" and think fuck that.

I'm actually glad that Mary send me here ;) it's sad that some people won't give this thread a chance, because it's so different from the other threads on guru gossip. But it's a good thread anyway and I hope it stays that way.

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker

Post by TearyEyed »

I agree, I hope this site stays the same. Not a lot of people can argue when the posts give evidence, or if it is gossip you've made sure to mention is may not be 100% accurate. Whats upsetting about these spider attacks is for the most part they ONLY listen to Mary's side. In my opinion, to judge something or an aspect of something, you Hav to understand both sides of the argument. Most of the posts on this thread, when we refuted something we listed the other side of the spectrum. The views against our own and what other members posts were addressed respectfully, whereas when the Spiders are hunting they use language that even Mary preaches against. Looking at some of the hate posts they've left used harmful language like ret**d, fa**ot, ect. Then they rebuttal with something Mary said verbatim, without checking their own facts. With most people aware of this site now, it is likely to be attacked, but in doing so most of her Spiders will show their nature. I dont understand why she supports a fandom that contradicts her SJW agenda.

slx2l
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by slx2l »

What pissed me off is that her latest video she's crying and starts implying that she's getting bullied. When in fact those guys and for example this page gets even worse kind of name calls and talking about go kill yourself. Now that's bullying. When it comes to Mary it's okay for her spiders to bully people around telling other people to go fuck yourself and how stupid the person is but of course when it comes to her she cries because she's a little princess and screams how wrong bullying is.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

@TearyEyed: I really couldn't have said that better myself. That's just good life advice in general. I have certain things that I'll never ever agree with, like outlawing kittens or saying people of a different race are beneath me. A good chunk of everything else I believe ( as an adult) was built on looking at both sides of the argument. Even if you don't agree with the other side, it at least helps you build your case and forces you to see holes in your logic. Listening to another side DOES NOT mean you have to change your mind. You would think Mary, the purveyor of all things feminist and nerdy, would realize that. But then I remember this is the same woman who labels anything and everything that she deems as a personal attack as "hate" and therefore doesn't deserve her time. Somehow, in her mind, "Mary could do without the defensiveness" is the same as a racist person crying that people are ignorant because they won't accept his racist views.

She doesn't care about her beliefs when she feels attacked or in need of vindication. The problem is she always feels attacked. She conveniently dropped the "Love All Women" banter when she said we all had internalized misogyny and mental issues. But it was fine, because we were posting hateful views, and therefore we deserved all the hatred ever.... except for when her sister found the site, and then we were her fellow women who she knew were empathetic and not all that bad.

She makes small squabbles into full on warfare then cries when she can't win the battle. The response from her fans is always disproportionate to whatever someone else says. Someone says she has problematic views and somehow it's totally acceptable for her fans to call them a miserable bitch that should go kill themselves. I said it once and I'll say it again: this thread would have died months ago without her blaming us for EVERYTHING that was written about her. I think most of us had mild annoyance towards her, but when you have people coming out the woodwork attacking you for shit you never did and they refuse to read the clear evidence that you never did it in the first place, I think that's when we went from mild annoyance to general discussion.

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker

Post by TearyEyed »

@Nimu Nimu: :tu: I think eventually some of her fans will notice as she paints herself into a corner, with all of these contradictions. She said in her Rebuttal "You have to earn respect". She has given more than enough evidence about her online persona to have not yet earning it.
@Everyone: Even when we disagree, we still respect eachothers views. This forum has earned respect.

I still kind of hope she just goes back to being herself before this escalates. The way her spiders act could earn some of them serious consequences for bullying. Or one of her lies could land her in hot water. She wont be able to talk out of that.

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker

Post by TearyEyed »

I'm by no means a big fan, but I do find the Broken Podcast entertaining when Im bored. In the podcast there are two quotes that made me cringe a bit. Both from Ken.
One between minutes 44-45: Pewdiepie is asking Ken questions/quizzing him to see if he would kill someone (kinda wierd). The question was whether or not he thinks about hurting someone. Ken replied everyday. I wouldnt be bothered if he wasnt in the house most of his time. I didnt really pay attention to it until the jab in his second quote.
The second quote was regarding a question a fan asked between minutes 49-52 : The person asks them if they want to inconspicuous take over the world how would they do it. They both reply kinda like, "Youtube, DUH". But Ken adds, "Start a youtube channel, brainwash the young ones. Then swoon Tumblr to have the masses on your side so when you dont like something, they will attack FOR you."

Am I reading into it too much, it sounded a bit eerie. Especially the second quote. Sounds a tad too familiar. :|

CaptainCrowbar
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainCrowbar »

that's how fanbases work. You're basically establishing a cult following that will do whatever imaginable to satisfy your desires. Also tumblr...tumblr blows :tu:
The Thunder from Asunder

Return to “MaryMakingIt”