Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meredith Foster Part 4 / Stilababe09 | Real & Recovering

Post by vanitytidess »

MaddieLena wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:39 am
Is she out and about in her stories????
She was with Sierra, Andre, and their friend Paige yesterday. If you watch yourfriendandre's on TikTok he posted a video of them on 4 wheelers yesterday in Arizona. Sierra and her friend Paige went to go get their hair done yesterday (more details on her board) But seriously didn't expect Meredith to do something like this. After hanging out with them, she went back to her parents house. She also had a story up for a few hours in a bandana and 4 wheelers behind her but deleted it later that night to avoid backlash. Seriously disappointed in her.

ilovetea98
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovetea98 »

Lol she's deleting insta comments like crazy rn (she deleted mine too). She posted pictures of that desert photoshoot she did yesterday with Sierra and some other people. People are calling her out for not social distancing and her excuse was that they're all in a desert surrounded by no one else. She's so ignorant it's insane. I haven't seen anyone coming to her defense so I'm glad we can call agree that influencers are trash during this pandemic.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Oh Meredith's ass is getting lit on fire in the comments. Did she not learn a lesson after likely seeing what happened on Sierra's post??? I tried to ss as much as I could. I know my first comment was deleted within two minutes.

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Aaaand commenting is limited once again. LOL.

I tweeted about it and tagged TeaSpill and Angelika.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

vanitytidess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vanitytidess »

Thank you guys for calling her out and getting screenshots! I hope some YouTube channel like Tea Spill or Spill call them for the way they are behaving. This isn't acceptable at all.

neenee88
Talker
Talker

Post by neenee88 »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:38 pm
Aaaand commenting is limited once again. LOL.

I tweeted about it and tagged TeaSpill and Angelika.
everyone message angelika and any other drama channels about this. ill be even more pissed off if these fuckers get off scot-free.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Caption on that photo is “can’t catch us” but they should be worried about catching something else honey!

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:19 pm
Caption on that photo is “can’t catch us” but they should be worried about catching something else honey!
Meredith is an utter piece of shit. She calls herself a Christian and then goes out there defying those stay-at-home offers -- She might as well say "Fuck old people and fuck the immunocompromised. I don't care if they die." Maybe she can tell us if Jesus said "fuck those sick people" the way she does.

Jesus died on a cross and you can't even stay in your huge house where you earn tons of money from home for a few months? Even worse, you brag about it to your young impressionable fans so that they can be inspired to kill their own grandparents and immunocompromised friends. What a selfish, useless bitch.

yamrolls
Learner
Learner

Post by yamrolls »

randomMcRandom wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:19 pm
Meredith is an utter piece of shit. She calls herself a Christian and then goes out there defying those stay-at-home offers -- She might as well say "Fuck old people and fuck the immunocompromised. I don't care if they die." Maybe she can tell us if Jesus said "fuck those sick people" the way she does.

Jesus died on a cross and you can't even stay in your huge house where you earn tons of money from home for a few months? Even worse, you brag about it to your young impressionable fans so that they can be inspired to kill their own grandparents and immunocompromised friends. What a selfish, useless bitch.
also the fact that she thinks her behaviour is okay because it’s “not as bad” as people going on an airplane. Even though right now people on airplanes are essential travel... sooooo it’s not like people are just going for fun. I don’t know why she thought that was a valid comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

X-posting from Sierra's thread ...

The ATV rental place and the hairstylist shouldn't be getting off scot-free either.

ImageImage

Chilli
Learner
Learner

Post by Chilli »

So im not the only one here thinking her "we're in the middle of a dessert...but ppl can sit on a plane next to each other?" comment is utter childish & ignorant.

Yo Mere, last time I checked your beloved Jesus died for our sins. How can you not sacrifice just a little bit by not hanging out with friends & instead stay put in your parents' big beautiful house complete with a POOL?

Priviledged, selfish, ignorant & self-absorbed to still consider herself a good role model to youngsters.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

X-posted from Sierra's thread.

YAAAAAAAS, LAUREN! Without naming names, she totally called out Mere and Sierra in the first few minutes of today's vlog. I know there are ppl who don't like Lauren, but you have to respect her for this. It's not easy standing up to peers.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

It just keeps getting worse. Mere has updated the IG post caption and is now trying to spin it as a “supporting local business” thing. Such major bullshit. I tweeted earlier today calling out the Extreme Arizona and the hairstylist who took appts with Sierra and Paige. Mere must’ve saw it.

She has also gotten her parents to give her a couple of solidarity “likes”. Lol.

ImageImage

vanitytidess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vanitytidess »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:17 pm
It just keeps getting worse. Mere has updated the IG post caption and is now trying to spin it as a “supporting local business” thing. Such major bullshit. I tweeted earlier today calling out the Extreme Arizona and the hairstylist who took appts with Sierra and Paige. Mere must’ve saw it.

She has also gotten her parents to give her a couple of solidarity “likes”. Lol.

Nice catch! I think her parents now unliked the post too and she removed "supporting local business" thing. Sounds like someone might be reading here? lol

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Oh, she def changed the caption back, but her parents still like it. She also ... liked her own post ... from two diff accts? Kind of a loser move imho. Interesting that Adelaide liked it too but none of the other girls did. (Well, Sierra and Paige did, but they’ve blocked this acct of mine so obvs they don’t show up on the list.) Andre is just dumb. But I wonder if Adelaide did it to support Andre since they’re so close.

Either she realized what a dumb move the caption was, or Extreme Arizona told her to get them off her post.

ImageImage

Chilli
Learner
Learner

Post by Chilli »

Oof, Mere. 8-)

Could be the latter, probably Extreme Arizona couldnt handle the backlash they got from people who came to them from Mere's IG account.

One Sardine
Learner
Learner

Post by One Sardine »

B630C27D-55C8-4483-8BE6-D2F48C4DA31D.png
🙄🙄🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

neenee88
Talker
Talker

Post by neenee88 »

One Sardine wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:03 am

🙄🙄🙄
so ridiculous. jesus wouldnt approve of you state hopping ATVing and socializing

Chilli
Learner
Learner

Post by Chilli »

Erm, you aren't even supposed to touch the front part of the mask. Meanwhile, Mere and her Jesus logic here.....
One Sardine wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:03 am

🙄🙄🙄

Return to “Meredith Foster”