Stilababe09

sorchaidk
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stilababe09

Post by sorchaidk »

Am I the only one that found it kind of odd she gave away a Macbook in the Twitter giveaway and not the Instagram? Like the prizes were basically the exact same for Instagram and Twitter so idk I found it weird how one had a macbook but the other didn't? And then in the Instagram giveaway the rainbow keyboard cover was included but no macbook? Haha maybe I'm just being picky and annoying but yeah.. xD

*English isn't my first language *

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

sorchaidk wrote:Am I the only one that found it kind of odd she gave away a Macbook in the Twitter giveaway and not the Instagram? Like the prizes were basically the exact same for Instagram and Twitter so idk I found it weird how one had a macbook but the other didn't? And then in the Instagram giveaway the rainbow keyboard cover was included but no macbook? Haha maybe I'm just being picky and annoying but yeah.. xD

I don't think it was odd that she didn't give away two MacBooks (I mean, she could probably afford it but she did just move out on her own and they are expensive) I did think it was odd that she giveaway those keyboard stickers lol. I think she gave the MacBook away via twitter because she's more popular there/she can interact with people better through twitter, maybe? Also because a Polaroid camera suits an Instagram giveaway haha.

sorchaidk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sorchaidk »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:
sorchaidk wrote:Am I the only one that found it kind of odd she gave away a Macbook in the Twitter giveaway and not the Instagram? Like the prizes were basically the exact same for Instagram and Twitter so idk I found it weird how one had a macbook but the other didn't? And then in the Instagram giveaway the rainbow keyboard cover was included but no macbook? Haha maybe I'm just being picky and annoying but yeah.. xD

I don't think it was odd that she didn't give away two MacBooks (I mean, she could probably afford it but she did just move out on her own and they are expensive) I did think it was odd that she giveaway those keyboard stickers lol. I think she gave the MacBook away via twitter because she's more popular there/she can interact with people better through twitter, maybe? Also because a Polaroid camera suits an Instagram giveaway haha.
I kind of meant I found.it odd how she gave away the stickers but not the Mac book haha xD I get what you mean though! But not everyone has a macbook so its not very useful to have a cover but no laptop lol

Erythorbate

Post by Erythorbate »

Wow, I haven't watched her videos in ages and was shocked by her subscriber count. The last time I checked she had under one million and was making weird Niall Horan videos.

Props to her for giving away a brand new Macbook though, I like generous Youtubers who actually give something back to the people who supprt them.

On another note; I just watched her clothing haul and I don't think I'll ever get why people spend tons of money on a bunch cheap clothes that'll probably last a few months before they fall apart, rather than investing in longer lasting pieces? Like, why doesn't she buy a few quality pieces when she has the money..?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ I think it's a good thing that she doesn't spend more on fewer clothes. She's young. She's what, 18? Her style will change from now probably a million times before she turns 21. The cheap clothes are good for that. When she grows older and her life is more stable, she's going to realize that certain things need to be splurged on. I certainly don't dress the same as when I graduated high school and I'm glad that I didn't spend more money on clothes I wouldn't wear in my 20's. She makes a ton of these trendy hauls but in her vlog, she was usually a longchamp bag. I think most of her videos are staged in a way and in her everyday life, she dresses differently. I was actually a little shocked to see that she even owned a longchamp bag from all the cheaper items she always shows in her videos.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Not to mention hauls are still huge and a big part of the beauty guru content, she needs to keep buying to keep hauling.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Home girl cut her hair???????? Her newest video it looks about 3 inches shorter or is it the piggy tails?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I really hope she experiments during her gap year. She's one of those gurus who seems to need some time to really develop who they are as people. She's all over the place. She would look a lot nicer with shorter hair.

CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Post by CassieAnne »

What happened to her?

stripedsweater
Naughty
Naughty