Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stilababe09 / Meredith Part 2!

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

BONTBFW wrote:
side_eye wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
emmygues wrote:I don't think they're dating.

It was more obvious before that in-n-out Instagram chooses what I eat video. Ever since then, she's been teasing about something more going on. But based on their conversations that she posts online, there's only friendship there.

He's also kind of dumb. He has this weird accent thing going on. She might be into that though.

There are men out there that would gladly date her even with her mental issues and all. Some people like that. Some people like being caregivers and seek out broken individuals. Isn't she like 21-23? She's so young.
He’s not very smart at all trust me. I’ve spoken to him before and it’s like trying to speak to a 10 year old.
wait what! please tell us more about this 8-)
His feelings got hurt from something I said about him and he ran into my DMs about it. We talked about Meredith as well and even when I tried to explain basic concepts to him he couldn’t get it. I’m blocked now, but screenshots are forever. I’ll post just a taste of it. I won’t post the multitude of messages he sent me, only for his and Meredith’s sake. He’s not smart, but I mean when you’re going through what Meredith is you cling to anyone that’s nice to you and ignores your blatant issues. Image

Omg please post more if they're not hella revealing.

Queengii_
Learner
Learner

Post by Queengii_ »

She just looks so sick and skeletal. I don’t understand how she doesn’t see this

neeraja
Learner
Learner

Post by neeraja »

Eating disorders don’t make sense. Your mind lies to you. You’re being healthy, what you see in the mirror is good but never good enough. It’s okay for now, but continue the bad behaviours and be better than you are now. Tells you that you’re fine, nothing is wrong. Everyone else can’t understand or is out to bring you down for “being better” or “looking better”. Even if you’re in the worst state you’ve ever been.

That’s no matter for her when “there’s nothing going on” with her. She can’t see it at all. No matter what commets come her way, no matter why people say. There seems to be a few people that she actually cares about in her life that are supporting this behaviour (esp her mom) and see nothing wrong with it which pushes her further. And even fewer REAL friends that she will keep around when they speak the truth because the disorder has taken such a strong hold on her...

She doesn’t see that she has a problem... Thad the thing

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Her butt is pointy . . that is not right.

matilda_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by matilda_ »

Did she really go hiking in a bikini? Wtf.

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Queengii_ wrote:

She just looks so sick and skeletal. I don’t understand how she doesn’t see this
omg...this reminds me of a pic of rachel bilson way back in the day (i think when the oc was on) and she was super skinny. she was posed next to normal sized fans and the difference was insane.

even compared to the girl on the far left (who looks like she's probably naturally small/slim), she looks so unhealthy.

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

Her mom looks super unnaturally thin as well, they must have a sick relationshipImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

She posted a bunch of pics of herself on her IG story titled “Long Hair Appreciation Post” with old photos of herself when she looked healthy. She then added a poll on whether she should grow it out again or not. Lmaoooo like it’s her choice to grow it out the way it used to look. There’s no way it would look that healthy again with the way the rest of her body is looking. Especially since her hair is now thinning and looks brittle.

hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Post by hlokty10 »

lunaluvgood wrote:
Queengii_ wrote:

omg...this reminds me of a pic of rachel bilson way back in the day (i think when the oc was on) and she was super skinny. she was posed next to normal sized fans and the difference was insane.

even compared to the girl on the far left (who looks like she's probably naturally small/slim), she looks so unhealthy.

Yep, basically the same picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

She's bee posting tons of throwbacks and she's desperately missing her macy's meet and greets from 2014. Well sis, if you would take what your fans are saying and get some help, then I'm sure Macy's and such would want to work with you again. Macy's would never work with someone publicly with a supposed eating disorder.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Her Instagram Live today was so sad. First of all, it was a desperate cash grab, hawking those shampoo products and shit. More than half of the 10min was spent whoring herself out for some brand.

But then the way she talks about herself .. she gives herself these nicknames like "Prarie Mere" and "Grandma Mere" and it's just so sad. Those are nicknames your friends are supposed to give you. They're not supposed to be names you give yourself. It's like she is her only friend and so she talks about herself and laughs about herself as though she is her friend and it just reeks of emptiness and loneliness.

jessauf
Talker
Talker

Post by jessauf »

Jesus Christ. Her reflection in her recent instagram stories.

susiejpg
Learner
Learner

Post by susiejpg »

jessauf wrote:Image

Jesus Christ. Her reflection in her recent instagram stories.

this is scary. she's reminding me more and more of eugenia cooney :(

N0L0ngerALurker
Learner
Learner

Post by N0L0ngerALurker »

It’s sad but I’m getting used to seeing Mere all frail and thin looking like this. I can’t remember the last time she was a normal looking weight. It’s also sad that she portrays such a “im strong and happy” demeanor now that she’s super thin making some younger people feel like if they get thin they will be super happy. I’m curious to see what her new vlogs are.

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

As somebody not living in the US (I’m in Australia) can anyone shed some light in inpatient treatment for anorexia? Are there not many places that offer this? Is it difficult to get treatment for anorexia?

It’s just really sad that it appears she isn’t getting any help (she may be behind the scenes but she doesn’t look to be gaining any weight).

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

jwishy wrote:As somebody not living in the US (I’m in Australia) can anyone shed some light in inpatient treatment for anorexia? Are there not many places that offer this? Is it difficult to get treatment for anorexia?

It’s just really sad that it appears she isn’t getting any help (she may be behind the scenes but she doesn’t look to be gaining any weight).

I think there are a lot of clinics/facilities, but treatment is very expensive. This is an old article https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/ ... -disorder/ but it says 1 month of treatment can be $30k, and that insurers don't always cover it. (Plus i'm not even sure if she'd have a good health insurance...I guess a lot of Americans tend to get it through their jobs, but since she's self-employed it must differ)

I feel like a huge part of the reason her and Eugenia won't get help is because of Youtube. They feel thats their job/they can't take a break, so won't go to an inpatient place, and probably wouldn't commit to outpatient as you're not being monitored as much.

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

lunaluvgood wrote:
jwishy wrote:As somebody not living in the US (I’m in Australia) can anyone shed some light in inpatient treatment for anorexia? Are there not many places that offer this? Is it difficult to get treatment for anorexia?

I think there are a lot of clinics/facilities, but treatment is very expensive. This is an old article https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/ ... -disorder/ but it says 1 month of treatment can be $30k, and that insurers don't always cover it. (Plus i'm not even sure if she'd have a good health insurance...I guess a lot of Americans tend to get it through their jobs, but since she's self-employed it must differ)

I feel like a huge part of the reason her and Eugenia won't get help is because of Youtube. They feel thats their job/they can't take a break, so won't go to an inpatient place, and probably wouldn't commit to outpatient as you're not being monitored as much.
Thank you so much for the insight :)

It’s so sad, I feel if she took a break to receive treatment she would get more sponsorships etc as she would be looking healthier which is better for her brand. Long term it would be better for her to take a break for her YouTube career (and her physical and mental health above everything else!)

susiejpg
Learner
Learner

Post by susiejpg »

hey there! so i've personally received inpatient treatment for depression and here's how it went:
i was there for a week and i'm pretty sure insurance covered at least most of it (i'm not sure because i am very very fortunate to be supported by my parents). i'm sure it would not be a problem for mere to get help. every youtuber comes from money from their parents. it's so obvious like how would they have the time and money to film and buy editing software and nice cameras etc. obviously her parents would pay for it and it would not be a problem at all. she just doesn't want to get help.

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

I think Meredith may have had a 'nutritionist' at one point (when she was working out with that trainer?) so it wouldn't surprise me if thats part of why she doesn't see a problem...I remember a VS model opened up about one recently, that told her 800 cals was too much or that she needed to continue losing weight, even though she was like Mere's size and naturally tiny anyway. Its worrying that people like that can operate without many regulations, and I suspect L.A is rife with them.

Princess Diva
Debater
Debater

Post by Princess Diva »

Also an issue with inpatient treatment or any kind of treatment is it’s very very hard to force someone else to enter, even if it’s clear they need help! Meredith would need go recognize that she has a problem and wants to fix it and she isn’t at that point yet. She’s legally an adult and California law is pretty strict on who can get someone into treatment and how. Mostly it’s about proving that she is a danger to herself or others. But in the US, adults can be on their parents insurance until they’re 26 so if her parents have decent insurance, that could work out for them. So long as the place takes insurance, which not all do.

Return to “Meredith Foster”