pinkpumpkin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stilababe09 / Meredith Part 2!

Post by pinkpumpkin »

I copied this from a website:

According to the DSM-5 criteria, to be diagnosed as having Anorexia Nervosa a person must display:

Persistent restriction of energy intake leading to significantly low body weight (in context of what is minimally expected for age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health) .
Either an intense fear of gaining weight or of becoming fat, or persistent behaviour that interferes with weight gain (even though significantly low weight).
Disturbance in the way one's body weight or shape is experienced, undue influence of body shape and weight on self-evaluation, or persistent lack of recognition of the seriousness of the current low body weight.

Meredith falls under all criteria and she can’t say that she is healthy because she isn’t. This is definitely not the body of a 22 year old woman. She looks like a 12 year old. Coming from someone who has had an eating disorder I even think that wanting to be this thin is a bit pervert. She needs help, because if she continues she is either way going to die from this disease. Maybe it is because she starved herself to death or her bones break because she developed osteoporosis. I don’t think she is fertile with such a low bodyfat so she can’t even think about cildren in the future. Wow such a fun future!! All because being ‘way too healthy and skinny’ is so important!! Meredith if you read this, who has more fun, you or the people at a normal weight who function normally?

lawyerbarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by lawyerbarbie »

You rarely see her posting stories of her exercising and I'm guessing its because shes too weak to do so now. I remember when I unintentionally lost a lot of weight (due to medication) my muscles looked crazy defined and my abs were poppin lol. But I was actually so weak and exercising was harder because I had lost so much muscle in addition to my fat.

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

LexLuther195 wrote:

She is sickly. Her face says it all.
oh. my. god.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

lawyerbarbie wrote:You rarely see her posting stories of her exercising and I'm guessing its because shes too weak to do so now. I remember when I unintentionally lost a lot of weight (due to medication) my muscles looked crazy defined and my abs were poppin lol. But I was actually so weak and exercising was harder because I had lost so much muscle in addition to my fat.
She must read this thread. She just posted a video of her doing a back hand spring on Instagram. Too bad the video is months old. We all know her body is too weak to be doing all of that right now.

ytholol
Learner
Learner

Post by ytholol »

I totally forgot about Meredith. The "Fall is Here" video popped up in my recommendations, and I had to click, she looked so sick in the thumbnail. I actually gasped and just watched withy mouth open the whole time. Nothing about her looks healthy, not her body, not her face, her eyes aren't the bright and awake eyes of a 20-something year old.

None of the comments are positive. It's ALL people concerned for her will-being and weight. When I was a teen(and she was, as well) her body was my goals, slim with a healthy amount of meat on the bones. Healthy, athletic women can have a low body percentage while still looking healthy and strong and full of life, but not Mere. She's all bones with minimal muscle, she's not ok. :?

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

I just saw her "Fall is coming" video, and it was so hard to watch. I really hope she gets help soon, but I think she's still in denial of her health.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Hi all, 40 pages here already. Please continue on Part 3. viewtopic.php?f=649&t=34121
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “Meredith Foster”