SierraMarieMakeup

sababy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SierraMarieMakeup

Post by sababy »

mapledownloader wrote:Not to be weird or anything but I love houses and most youtubers' address gets found out like Team 10 put theirs out on their own and faze house LA, and you can see a empty house tour of it through zillow if you know the address has anyone found sierra furtado's or alisha marie's address? just curious to see the price and tour on zillow!

Hi! I know this is a late response but I just found Sierra's thread. When she moved her house and area looked so familiar and I was born and raised in California my entire life in the same two cities (between my mom and dad) on the outskirts/suburbs of LA. I noticed that the places she started going once moving into her house were in the same city I grew up in and still live in but then she even confirmed it by shouting out the location in her vlogs, which is Thousand Oaks. It's not a part of Los Angeles but is literally right on the border of it, about a 45 minute drive max from DTLA in traffic, very close to Malibu and is a part of Ventura County for those of you unfamiliar with Southern California (sorry if that sounds condescending, I don't mean for it to be). After her confirming it was T.O. (which is what Thousand Oaks is called, funny because of Toronto though and she's Canadian) I began looking at the recently sold houses out of curiosity. Turns out she lives in Simi Valley, which is the neighboring city to Thousand Oaks and a freeway exit/5-10 minute drive away. Simi Valley has some hit and MISS areas so I was shocked that she chose that city over Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Westlake Village, etc. since that's the stereotypical rich and nice neighborhoods. After I found her house though, I found that she does live in a nice area of Simi and is actually living in the neighborhood I grew up in, the street across from my old house but facing the mountains rather than having neighbors on the opposite side. So basically she lives in one of the rich areas of Simi Valley. I'd love to share the link for us all to look at her home but 1. I'd feel like a piece of shit for ruining her privacy and 2. I'm 99% sure it's against GG rules. But I will say that it says her house sold for $850,000 on 1/31/17 but was only estimated at $786,145. She probably paid more because of all the changes she requested for before moving in, such as the floors (which from the photos was a good choice on her end). The estimated monthly rent payment is $3,188 and the house is 3,035 sq ft with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. I believe they mentioned it but it's a brand new construction and the houses next to it are new but look nearly identical. Definitely the suburbs of Simi, which I still don't fully understand why she chose Simi Valley over the nicer, top rated cities so close by. Whatever though, it's a beautiful house so good for her.

sababy
Learner
Learner

Post by sababy »

sababy wrote:
mapledownloader wrote:Not to be weird or anything but I love houses and most youtubers' address gets found out like Team 10 put theirs out on their own and faze house LA, and you can see a empty house tour of it through zillow if you know the address has anyone found sierra furtado's or alisha marie's address? just curious to see the price and tour on zillow!

Hi! I know this is a late response but I just found Sierra's thread. When she moved her house and area looked so familiar and I was born and raised in California my entire life in the same two cities (between my mom and dad) on the outskirts/suburbs of LA. I noticed that the places she started going once moving into her house were in the same city I grew up in and still live in but then she even confirmed it by shouting out the location in her vlogs, which is Thousand Oaks. It's not a part of Los Angeles but is literally right on the border of it, about a 45 minute drive max from DTLA in traffic, very close to Malibu and is a part of Ventura County for those of you unfamiliar with Southern California (sorry if that sounds condescending, I don't mean for it to be). After her confirming it was T.O. (which is what Thousand Oaks is called, funny because of Toronto though and she's Canadian) I began looking at the recently sold houses out of curiosity. Turns out she lives in Simi Valley, which is the neighboring city to Thousand Oaks and a freeway exit/5-10 minute drive away. Simi Valley has some hit and MISS areas so I was shocked that she chose that city over Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Westlake Village, etc. since that's the stereotypical rich and nice neighborhoods. After I found her house though, I found that she does live in a nice area of Simi and is actually living in the neighborhood I grew up in, the street across from my old house but facing the mountains rather than having neighbors on the opposite side. So basically she lives in one of the rich areas of Simi Valley. I'd love to share the link for us all to look at her home but 1. I'd feel like a piece of shit for ruining her privacy and 2. I'm 99% sure it's against GG rules. But I will say that it says her house sold for $850,000 on 1/31/17 but was only estimated at $786,145. She probably paid more because of all the changes she requested for before moving in, such as the floors (which from the photos was a good choice on her end). The estimated monthly rent payment is $3,188 and the house is 3,035 sq ft with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. I believe they mentioned it but it's a brand new construction and the houses next to it are new but look nearly identical. Definitely the suburbs of Simi, which I still don't fully understand why she chose Simi Valley over the nicer, top rated cities so close by. Whatever though, it's a beautiful house so good for her.
Oh, and her total lot is recorded as 9,217 sq ft. Not bad for under a million in these areas though because prices sky rocket here and a 3 bedroom one story with only 1,300 sq ft can sell for over $600,000 in some areas. She scored on the property and neighborhood but the city itself doesn't have the best reputation all around in my opinion.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Found it! LOL
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

elf123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by elf123 »

Found it too LOL there's 47 pictures of it on zillow

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

elf123 wrote:Found it too LOL there's 47 pictures of it on zillow
could you dm me the link please?

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

Nevermind I found it...nice home

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

Post by restingbitchmouth »

She lives in SIMI??? Hahahahaha :rofl:
No offense to anyone living in Simi, but it's just... Not great. I'm sure her house is beautiful, nobody wants to buy property there.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

^ LOL Sierra is the stereotypical Valley girl, isn't she?

Not saying there's anything wrong about living in the Valley. I'm just laughing because she SO fits the mould now.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

Post by restingbitchmouth »

LivingInElysium wrote:^ LOL Sierra is the stereotypical Valley girl, isn't she?

Not saying there's anything wrong about living in the Valley. I'm just laughing because she SO fits the mould now.
No like I'M a valley girl, (and I don't mind the reference, I can be a cliche sometimes too lol) but Simi is like its own thing. When you think of "The Valley" or a "valley girl" you're thinking of the san fernando valley (basically Tarzana, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, North Hollywood, etc) but Simi Valley is waaaaay out there. It's not really near anything tbh. And it's very conservative. A lot of people live there because it's way cheaper than anywhere else in LA and you just commute to your job every day....but it's a far commute. Some people call it an armpit of LA, lol. And I think it's actually technically considered Ventura County and not Los Angeles County.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

I just started watching her "Fiance buys my outfits" video and all I can see if her crotch...

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

elsawillett98
Learner
Learner

Post by elsawillett98 »

I KNOW!!!! HER CROTCH WAS RIGHT IN MY FACE I WAS LOLLING SO HARD

Post by Guest »

Sierra and Alex remind me or white rice. Bland, no real taste to it. Some people still like it but most people want some more flavor and something more interesting.

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

belenyl wrote:Sierra and Alex remind me or white rice. Bland, no real taste to it. Some people still like it but most people want some more flavor and something more interesting.
It makes me wonder how long it'll be until they get bored of each other

Post by Guest »

this is the most boring youtube couple ive ever seen in my life. i give the marriage 2 years haha

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

Oh my god. They were so mean about the xfactor couple with the same name that broke up. Wtf. THAT CLICKBAIT FFS

Sponsorme
Learner
Learner

Post by Sponsorme »

They are so fucking lame and pathetic for their new video title. Insensitive cunts towards another couple's breakup. They were so happy to be "the "only ones" they completely joked about someone's brand and relationship. "hey babe!" Since you read here, DON'T EVER BECOME A MOTHER SINCE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT COMPASSION.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

In today's vlog, sierra's crying because they're getting hate about their clickbait vlog and said that they're the "realist" people compared to other YouTubers

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

Hopefully she'll introspect a little going forward, she's mean spirited and Alex a hypocrite... Both lack compassion. Not sure how much support their channel will continue to get. We all see their true nature..

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Cry me a fucking river, Sierra.

ImageImage

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

I don’t post on this website very much – I prefer to lurk more – but I could not resist jumping the bandwagon on this situation (I know most YouTubers read this website and I’m hoping Sierra sees this). I agree with all of you that what Sierra and Alex did was uncalled for and insensitive. Like someone mentioned earlier, capitalizing on someone’s breakup is just wrong. There was something that bugged me the most from all of this, however. When Sierra kept complaining that they are the “realest” YouTubers, I couldn’t help but try to imagine what about her luxury life is real? Yea, she could have real issues and choose to censor those things out, but I’m about Sierra’s age and I have to say that our lives are completely different. I’m finishing up college and I’m trying to find a job to help me pay off my thousands of dollars in student loans. I study just about all day, every day which explains why I don’t come on here very much and don’t have the time to get eyelash extensions, get my nails done, decorate my million dollar house, pout because Disneyland doesn't have my rose gold ears (how old is she?), or take cute/staged pictures just to make my Instagram prettier. Like I get it – some people enjoy making YouTube videos and enjoy the creativeness. But, her content isn’t original. Spending bags of money on clothes to just make a back to school clothing haul, when she doesn’t even go to school, isn’t what most people our age want to see or care about. And on top of all that, seeing her cover her face with her ridiculous acrylic nails and that huge ass diamond rock on her finger, crying because people didn’t find her “joke” funny or couldn’t take constructive criticism was really just kind of pathetic. Sorry.

Return to “Sierra Furtado”