Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

frappy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by frappy »

restingbitchmouth wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:47 am
frappy wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:00 am
restingbitchmouth wrote:Is anyone watching her live right now with Adelaine?
Nope. Can you update us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't catch the entire thing, but I did watch for a good 20 minutes or so. It was Sierra and Andre together and Adelaine went live with them. They talked about when they lost their virginity (Sierra was like "we're going to answer that?" - hers was 18 and Adelaine's was 16 for anyone who cares, that didn't interest me much.) Some other questions they answered that did catch my interest were "favorite place to eat in LA?" to which Sierra and Andre noted that they don't really have a place they like that's exclusive to LA (ie they only eat at chain restaurants and also joked about liking Applebees for the atmosphere but you know that was only a half joke)....Honestly I find it so strange that Sierra doesn't take advantage of the good local food restaurants in LA and would rather eat at some trashy run of the mill chain restaurant. Didn't that crowd also eat at like McDonald's or something in HAWAII??? A place you can eat at ANYWHERE. The lack of culture shocks with them consistently shocks me, but even more so when they "travel" (or should I say when they fly to another state for mere instagram pics). It's no wonder to me that Sierra finds Orange County more fitting since it is seemingly populated with more white trash like her. I'm not trying to diss OC, I know others in here are from there and I actually like it, I'm talking about the people in OC we've all been seeing on the news, the same people you guys even mentioned in posts above -- the ones that have been out on the beach without masks (the same ones protesting to open the beaches becuz THAT'S what matters during a pandemic :roll: ). Andre even said in the live something along the lines of "I used to like LA but now OC is more the vibe' lmao what? I don't even know what that means. I don't even think HE knows what that means.
Sierra mainly just looked mad the whole time, puckered her injected lips, and literally read the questions out loud but didn't answer them. Her poor fans. Whatta bitch. She also said she likes bars more than clubs, asked why everyone was using the word "juicy" (to refer to jake lol), said she speaks french fluently, mentioned how her hair is thick cause she's Portuguese and how she dies it blonde cause she gets gray hairs and it's easier to hide, and she and Adelaine both said they're friendly with their exes cause they don't want any "bad blood." That's pretty much it!
Lol thanks for the recap.

Yeah it is a shame. Sierra is from Montreal which has some of the best restaurants in Canada and moved to Vancouver which also is amazing, especially for Asian culinary. Yet she always said Earls was her favourite. In Canada the Earls chain is considered a trashy nice restaurant. They force their girls to wear heels, have their hair & makeup done etc. If you don't look "hot enough" they will send you home. I don't know anyone besides young guys that enjoy that chain. It's like Hooters but with higher quality food. I honestly don't know any females that openly say they like it.

And how did jake come up?

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by DreamKillerr »

restingbitchmouth wrote:
frappy wrote:
Nope. Can you update us?

I didn't catch the entire thing, but I did watch for a good 20 minutes or so. It was Sierra and Andre together and Adelaine went live with them. They talked about when they lost their virginity (Sierra was like "we're going to answer that?" - hers was 18 and Adelaine's was 16 for anyone who cares, that didn't interest me much.) Some other questions they answered that did catch my interest were "favorite place to eat in LA?" to which Sierra and Andre noted that they don't really have a place they like that's exclusive to LA (ie they only eat at chain restaurants and also joked about liking Applebees for the atmosphere but you know that was only a half joke)....Honestly I find it so strange that Sierra doesn't take advantage of the good local food restaurants in LA and would rather eat at some trashy run of the mill chain restaurant. Didn't that crowd also eat at like McDonald's or something in HAWAII??? A place you can eat at ANYWHERE. The lack of culture shocks with them consistently shocks me, but even more so when they "travel" (or should I say when they fly to another state for mere instagram pics). It's no wonder to me that Sierra finds Orange County more fitting since it is seemingly populated with more white trash like her. I'm not trying to diss OC, I know others in here are from there and I actually like it, I'm talking about the people in OC we've all been seeing on the news, the same people you guys even mentioned in posts above -- the ones that have been out on the beach without masks (the same ones protesting to open the beaches becuz THAT'S what matters during a pandemic :roll: ). Andre even said in the live something along the lines of "I used to like LA but now OC is more the vibe' lmao what? I don't even know what that means. I don't even think HE knows what that means.
Sierra mainly just looked mad the whole time, puckered her injected lips, and literally read the questions out loud but didn't answer them. Her poor fans. Whatta bitch. She also said she likes bars more than clubs, asked why everyone was using the word "juicy" (to refer to jake lol), said she speaks french fluently, mentioned how her hair is thick cause she's Portuguese and how she dies it blonde cause she gets gray hairs and it's easier to hide, and she and Adelaine both said they're friendly with their exes cause they don't want any "bad blood." That's pretty much it!
First off, don’t even worry about insulting us from OC, people here are mostly trash and close-minded so she fits in perfectly! It’s funny bc she lives probably close to 5 mins away from me and I’m just WAITING for the day I see her in public. I’m moving soon tho so clocks ticking lol

But thanks for recapping! She’s so boring on live (well in general) and wtf she speaks French?? See that’s something interesting about her yet she resorts to being a basic bitch.

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

DreamKillerr wrote:
restingbitchmouth wrote:
frappy wrote:
Nope. Can you update us?

First off, don’t even worry about insulting us from OC, people here are mostly trash and close-minded so she fits in perfectly! It’s funny bc she lives probably close to 5 mins away from me and I’m just WAITING for the day I see her in public. I’m moving soon tho so clocks ticking lol

But thanks for recapping! She’s so boring on live (well in general) and wtf she speaks French?? See that’s something interesting about her yet she resorts to being a basic bitch.
She was born in Montreal and went a French Emerson school for elementary to my memory.

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

Post by restingbitchmouth »

frappy wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:27 am
restingbitchmouth wrote:
frappy wrote:
Nope. Can you update us?

Lol thanks for the recap.

Yeah it is a shame. Sierra is from Montreal which has some of the best restaurants in Canada and moved to Vancouver which also is amazing, especially for Asian culinary. Yet she always said Earls was her favourite. In Canada the Earls chain is considered a trashy nice restaurant. They force their girls to wear heels, have their hair & makeup done etc. If you don't look "hot enough" they will send you home. I don't know anyone besides young guys that enjoy that chain. It's like Hooters but with higher quality food. I honestly don't know any females that openly say they like it.

And how did jake come up?
Haha oh wow I had no idea about Earls! Thanks for that comparison, that's pretty strange that's her favorite restaurant then. She loves JOEY too which is a restaurant chain from Canada and we only have a couple in the US (one being near where she used to live.) She would brag about how she knew about this place before anyone else, lmfao. IMO Joey is cute and has pretty good food/drinks but is superrrr overpriced for what it is, at least compared to other restaurants in LA. The prices at JOEY are like that of a rooftop bar with ocean view in Santa Monica (think Elefante) but the location is in Woodland Hills... like, come on.
Anyway I digress! I'm not sure how Jake came up, I must've missed that part of the live, but when I did get on there were definitely a bunch of comments here and there of people asking about "juicy jake" lol. Where did 'juicy' come from? I know why we all call him doggydoor jake but idk the juicy reference.

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

DreamKillerr wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:54 pm
restingbitchmouth wrote:
frappy wrote:
Nope. Can you update us?

It's no wonder to me that Sierra finds Orange County more fitting since it is seemingly populated with more white trash like her. I'm not trying to diss OC, I know others in here are from there and I actually like it, I'm talking about the people in OC we've all been seeing on the news, the same people you guys even mentioned in posts above -- the ones that have been out on the beach without masks (the same ones protesting to open the beaches becuz THAT'S what matters during a pandemic :roll: ). Andre even said in the live something along the lines of "I used to like LA but now OC is more the vibe' lmao what? I don't even know what that means. I don't even think HE knows what that means.

LOL oh gosh thank you!! :love2: I hope you see her in public and do better than I did the time I saw her! She was such a bitch, lol. If only I could go back in time... But yeah she speaks french! She's from Montreal so it's very common that you learn both french and english, as I understand. When I visited Montreal one summer, everyone was bilingual. BUT she always claims to speak fluent French yet she never says a WORD? Most of the time when someone says they can speak another language fluently you'll hear them use it once in a while, or at the very least they'll say a sentence right then and there to demonstrate. I don't think she can still speak french tbh. You can lose a language pretty easily if you don't speak it anymore, and I don't see anyone in her life she converses in french with? Lots of people can be bi-lingual as kids but not as adults

Ytfoo
Lurker
Lurker

Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by Ytfoo »

It’s because his Instagram name is “juicy_jake33”

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

Ytfoo wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:32 pm
It’s because his Instagram name is “juicy_jake33”
OH, duh. Woops :) Thanks!

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

vitaminattitude wrote:My bet is, she took french up until grade 9 (as we're forced to here in Canada) and then stopped taking french from there on out and now she can hardly speak it. Almost everyone I know did that, I had to learn french from grade 4 till grade 9 and I can hardly speak it at all.
I only took French from 4-7 Image I know nothing lmao.

But to my knowledge she was in an immersion school and she has French extended family. So I don’t doubt she can still hold a conversation... but I don’t know if she’s at a C1 level anymore. Probably B2. Because you’re right. If you don’t use it, you lose it!

Also someone above mentioned Joey’s... joeys is the same as earls but not AS bad. Same with Cactus club. Anywhere that tells someone they have to wear heals, skirts and look “hot at work” is a no go to me. Image
I’ve quit many serving jobs back in the day after hearing their dress code Image

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

I didn’t even know she could speak french. Has she ever been to france? It seems like she doesn’t travel much outside of north america other than visiting places like the bahamas. With all the money she has you’d think she would have travelled more around the world by now

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

sarstar112 wrote:I didn’t even know she could speak french. Has she ever been to france? It seems like she doesn’t travel much outside of north america other than visiting places like the bahamas. With all the money she has you’d think she would have travelled more around the world by now

Sorry I should have clarified! I meant québécois family... not French French. In Canada we use the term French for Canadian French. Rarely do we mean France French. It’s wrong of us.

But I don’t know if she has. She really should travel more! With that money... holy! I would have been to every continent!

Ytfoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ytfoo »

Not fully Sierra related but I just saw this article about Amanda going to the same hairdresser that Sierra did Image

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Ytfoo wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm
Not fully Sierra related but I just saw this article about Amanda going to the same hairdresser that Sierra did Image
So ... I'm totally tweeting that to Sierra.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

I always forget that she can speak French. You would have thought that she would have made a video about it. I'm sure that would have gotten her a lot of views! Talk about a missed opportunity... The only time that I can remember her ever speaking French was when she was in Mexico with Alex and she asked for a croissant in that cafe.

Sidenote: It's been a month since her last video... :roll:

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I recently watched her draw my life from years ago because someone in the previous thread said she mentioned her mom cheating on her dad in that video. She was born in Montreal but moved to Kelowna when she was really young and then Vancouver after but was always in a French immersion school. I believe she learned French in school and I assume her parents speak it, but without practice it's pretty easy to lose your language skills and she definitely never speaks it.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:25 pm
Ytfoo wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm
So ... I'm totally tweeting that to Sierra.
^Amanda and Sierra are very similar. They are so vain and insecure that going natural-aka letting their roots grow out and embracing their natural hair color-scares them to the point where they have to the distance and risk other people's health. It's quite sad actually. Honestly, I get my hair colored too and 2-3 months worth of roots have grown out. Is it cute? No. But can I deal with it for the sake of my health and others? Of course, and I'm sure many of us can as well.

Amanda turned off the comment section of that photo so people can't bash her. Some people live very sad lives. You can tell Amanda and Sierra put so much emphasis on their "beauty" because that's all they have to offer the world. I remember Sierra doing a sponsored video for Square Space but does she even use Square Space? It's one thing to accept sponsorships from companies you have used and loved, but this is a new low. She goes on about how she loves that girls can be their own boss but the whole time she was talking, I kept wondering does she even know what she's saying? Some people have never picked up a book and it shows.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

aleclightwood wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:15 am
Sidenote: It's been a month since her last video... :roll:
I did dare her, Andre, and Meredith to upload vlogs of their excursion to Arizona. You know they vlogged. LOL.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

crisoria
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crisoria »

looks like she threw a party at her house today....

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Guest wrote:
crisoria wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:00 pm
looks like she threw a party at her house today....
she definetly did.
but that girl camryn (xoxcaam) seems to have been at sierra's house a bit in the last little while. You can tell her last 3 (as of now) instagram pictures were taken by andre in sierra's back yard.
bhrycenasuncion, another party goer, has a picture at sierra's front door a week ago.
mattmckenley, brittany_williamson, stephenoscar and then some other dude and another girl who i can see in the background of people's stories, but never got tagged by anyone.
i also think lexi hensler was there.

so that's 10 people - at least - in her house not including Sierra. In a couple of the stories, the people are outside, and everyone else is inside and you can hear the music and the girls screaming, being incredibly loud. I wonder how her nice little neighbourhood is enjoying this.

ALSO she had a nerve to post that instagram picture saying "home alone" as the caption, 5 hours ago. when some of these peoples stories are from 4 hours ago, so she's not home alone :roll:
Her neighbours should call the police and say ‘a party while in quarantine’ for real that’s the only way she’d maybe stop this

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Thought id mention this here because it’ll probably get deleted soon but someone commented on the new vlog saying the girl that was with danielle cohn in her latest igtv video said that her worst influencer interaction she’s had was with Sierra lol. No surprise there.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Glad others see right through her too!

Return to “Sierra Furtado”