SierraMarieMakeup

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SierraMarieMakeup

Post by aleclightwood »

After a month, she finally posted a picture with someone other than herself. Her shoes are definitely not 'on point', even worse than those white boots she usually wears. That outfit as well. Did she buy all her Coachella outfits last minute? She looked much better last year!

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

holy crap the outfit in her latest instagram is one of the absolute worst outfits i've ever seen. it's hideous :( i cant believe she's been planning these outfits for weeks, has money and brands i'm sure want her to wear their clothes, and THIS is the best she could come up with...? proves that money can't buy class, style, or taste

Sponsorme
Learner
Learner

Post by Sponsorme »

aleclightwood wrote:After a month, she finally posted a picture with someone other than herself. Her shoes are definitely not 'on point', even worse than those white boots she usually wears. That outfit as well. Did she buy all her Coachella outfits last minute? She looked much better last year!
She did remember?! Lmfao her and Alex went to the grove or some shit a few vlogs ago

Sponsorme
Learner
Learner

Post by Sponsorme »

Alex’s Coachella outfits looks like his every day outfits

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

Sponsorme wrote:
aleclightwood wrote:After a month, she finally posted a picture with someone other than herself. Her shoes are definitely not 'on point', even worse than those white boots she usually wears. That outfit as well. Did she buy all her Coachella outfits last minute? She looked much better last year!
She did remember?! Lmfao her and Alex went to the grove or some shit a few vlogs ago
Wow, then I can't believe she came up with that. Alex looked like he didn't even try.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Sponsorme wrote:Alex’s Coachella outfits looks like his every day outfits
yeah his outfits look like the same thing he'd wear to chick-fil-a. one of his outfits looks identical to what he wore on easter.... all he did was add a bandana and now he's ready for coachella lmao

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

side_eye wrote:
Sponsorme wrote:Alex’s Coachella outfits looks like his every day outfits
yeah his outfits look like the same thing he'd wear to chick-fil-a. one of his outfits looks identical to what he wore on easter.... all he did was add a bandana and now he's ready for coachella lmao
^ lol to be fair, guys dont really dress up for coachella. most of them just wear shorts and go shirtless

Buttercupyogi7
Learner
Learner

Post by Buttercupyogi7 »

So Sierra newest IG story shows her, Teala and Mere dancing and singing to a song. So confused. Like I get that friends reconcile and make up but after they were SO publicly nasty to her, and then they are just casually hanging out again like. Okay...

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Buttercupyogi7 wrote:So Sierra newest IG story shows her, Teala and Mere dancing and singing to a song. So confused. Like I get that friends reconcile and make up but after they were SO publicly nasty to her, and then they are just casually hanging out again like. Okay...
yeah and Teala posted a video on her twitter a few hours ago of her and meredith dancing at coachella. i'm so confused. I think mere has always been the kindest, sweetest, and most genuine of that whole 'squad' and seems better off without them tbh.... especially (like you said) with how publicly nasty they were to her, but I digress... i'll save that for Mere's thread on here haha

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

side_eye wrote:holy crap the outfit in her latest instagram is one of the absolute worst outfits i've ever seen. it's hideous :( i cant believe she's been planning these outfits for weeks, has money and brands i'm sure want her to wear their clothes, and THIS is the best she could come up with...? proves that money can't buy class, style, or taste
Is this the white dress? Plus she looked like crap while dancing next to Mere and Teala. I'm curious if she was typsy or just the effects of too much partying. Funnily though Mere looked nice in the ice-cream pastel flowing pants and matching boo tube. As for Teala..she desperately needs a stylist. Looking so cheap with her see through bralette

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Aloo wrote:
side_eye wrote:holy crap the outfit in her latest instagram is one of the absolute worst outfits i've ever seen. it's hideous :( i cant believe she's been planning these outfits for weeks, has money and brands i'm sure want her to wear their clothes, and THIS is the best she could come up with...? proves that money can't buy class, style, or taste
Is this the white dress? Plus she looked like crap while dancing next to Mere and Teala. I'm curious if she was typsy or just the effects of too much partying. Funnily though Mere looked nice in the ice-cream pastel flowing pants and matching boo tube. As for Teala..she desperately needs a stylist. Looking so cheap with her see through bralette

I was referring to the pineapple & burlap sack 2 piece she was wearing on day 2 when I posted that, with the whole Zenon girl-of-the-21st century hair (as someone else perfectly described it) and... teal Nike's. It looked just as bad as it sounds typing it out. Although the white dress wasn't great either. :? Tbh I loved Meredith's outfits the best of anyone i've seen at coachella so far... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and agree that teala's style is 100% tragic. :oops:

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

vitaminattitude wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I just watch Teala's vlog.... look at Sierra giving Alex the stink eye in the background again. Also, just another shot of her looking absolutely miserable. She seems to be constantly annoyed :rofl:
Noticed that too.. she does look miserable. Curious if they will post a Coachella vlog and fake being happy. Also since she started with the lip fillers she looks pretty awful too and this white outfit does her no favors

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

She must read here, on Instagram she's posted two pictures in a row with people other than herself. That must be a record.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

aleclightwood wrote:She must read here, on Instagram she's posted two pictures in a row with people other than herself. That must be a record.
:rofl: all we need now is for the engagement ring to reappear and she'll have showed us!

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

"Last night was crazy. It's not like Sierra and I got crazy or anything like that" no one thought that??

How are they complaining when they're at Coachella? Especially Alex. You're at Coachella, at least sound like you're actually happy to be there. How could he not know that Sierra wasn't actually hosting that party - do they not talk?

How can they make Coachella seem so boring? P.S., I noticed that Sierra didn't even tag Teala or Mere in that picture.

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Post by justgeek »

Alex seemed more into Luke than Sierra.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

justgeek wrote:Alex seemed more into Luke than Sierra.
^& Luke seems to be into everyone but Teala.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

purplehazee wrote:
both of these statements.... just yes. yes x 1000

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

purplehazee wrote:
These pretty model boys all seem gay and use youtube "famous" girls to get popular. Alex took his way too far with Sierra..

Don't these girls Eva, Sierra, and Teala wonder why these pretty guys way out of their league wants date them?

kpierre
Learner
Learner

Post by kpierre »

vitaminattitude wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I just watch Teala's vlog.... look at Sierra giving Alex the stink eye in the background again. Also, just another shot of her looking absolutely miserable. She seems to be constantly annoyed :rofl:
I don't know if those pics make her look annoyed, Sierra kind of suffers from RBF, partly from her actual personality at first. Also it really doesn't seem like its the stink eye, she's just looking at him. In my interpretation, it almost seemed like a nice look.

Return to “Sierra Furtado”